Home U.S. Coin Forum

****2021 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar thread - Flipping Posts Welcome!*****

Comments

• Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@younique said:
    Showing shipped. Any chance they'll go on sale again today at 2

I picked up a few this morning at the normal 3:30am time... Already come and gone by 2.

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got this from yesterday

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep all mine shipped as well. Very fast this time

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

Got mine yesterday peace dollar It’s very nice

edited December 21, 2021 5:33AM

No Cc or O. Peace. P d s Available 2 minutes it’s over

• kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

I got 2 Peace Dollars and the only thing I found was a little toning on the olive branch on one of the coins

• WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

On the day the US Mint email arrived I ordered two Morgans, S and D and a Peace.

They arrived today. I just wish that the mintmarks were larger.

:)

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

edited December 21, 2021 7:54AM

@WillieBoyd2 said:
    On the day the US Mint email arrived I ordered two Morgans, S and D and a Peace.

They arrived today. I just wish that the mintmarks were larger.

:)

There was “ofcourse “ a thread on this and as I recall the majority said the size was correct in keeping with the original design and the CC and O were not proper.

• Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice coin. Is this the new key? 🤣😉 I can’t wait to see where this coin goes from here time will tell if it has wigs.

Hoard the keys.
    edited December 22, 2021 5:34AM

P D S only minute or two Cc O and Peace nothing. It’s coming to an end 😉

• Dirt94Dirt94 Posts: 230 ✭✭✭

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    P D S only

All of them were available this morning?

edited December 22, 2021 5:39AM

The P D S we’re available for a minute or 2. The Peace. CC and O Did not become available 😉
    There’s 2-coin reverse proof sets available

• fox9487fox9487 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    The P D S we’re available for a minute or 2. The Peace. CC and O Did not become available 😉
    There’s 2-coin reverse proof sets available

I disagree. All were available. Able to add CC to cart.

Successful Transactions: Coinflip, bp777, firstspousecoins, Akbeez, jmlanzaf, JWP
  • FlipsFlips Posts: 83 ✭✭✭

all were available. cc was maybe 5 seconds

Interesting. Back when first ordering months ago this would happen and I recall that being in different time zones was suspected and being on a PC or mobile phone made a difference. I am not sure if we figured it out but here we are again. Glad you carted one and hopefully you get through check out quickly 😉

• mlittlemlittle Posts: 130 ✭✭✭

How are you being told by the Mint that these Morgan/Peace dollars are still available? Several days ago I hit all of the "remind me" bars that the Mint had put out for each of the 6 coins, but I never got any notice from the Mint.

If they do not have a decent number of them by the time the reminder goes out they are gone.

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

Sorry my post was meant to be a statement. I was commenting that they were all indeed available this morning. Don’t know why I typed a question mark.

@mlittle said:
    How are you being told by the Mint that these Morgan/Peace dollars are still available? Several days ago I hit all of the "remind me" bars that the Mint had put out for each of the 6 coins, but I never got any notice from the Mint.

At 7:30 am,est most every morning what ever they decide to offer goes up and manually one must sort through the offerings and get lucky. After months it’s possible to kinda guess what is going to be available ( maybe). Thats it. Up early,check quickly and away you go 😉

• Cranium_Basher73Cranium_Basher73 Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭✭✭

Took a peek at the population reports.
    Surprised at some of the lowest gradesthat were given. Denver is in the lead with a MS62. San Fran in at MS64.

Throw a coin enough times, and suppose one day it lands on its edge.

• mlittlemlittle Posts: 130 ✭✭✭

Are these offerings in the product schedule or the shop section of the Mint's website?

edited December 23, 2021 4:43AM

U S Mint website. Products 😉

• edgaredgar Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭

@mlittle said:
    Are these offerings in the product schedule or the shop section of the Mint's website?

On the mint website, click shop, hover on coins, slide down to 2021 morgan and peace...

(l8-)>>

edited December 23, 2021 5:24AM

Good morning Edgar. Reminds me how different the website is from PC to mobile phone. I’ve only seen it on my iPhone. I don’t have a pc. Appears the format is different.
    Time to go over to the website and see what is available. I’ll start with the CC and O. See you in a few minutes 😉

• cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing

Many happy BST transactions

Well from my mountain top perch, resplendent with iPhone 7. I see…. Nothing this morning.
    2- coin reverse proof available at least 5 minutes 😉

edited December 24, 2021 5:36AM

I was 1 minute late. Nothing seems available. Maybe taking a little holiday break ⛄️

Merry Christmas. Looks to be a day off. Enjoy the day 😉

At least Ss were available for a little bit. Don’t know about the rest.

• cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn’t see anything

Many happy BST transactions

Started with the S Nada. This shall be the last update until something comes along that I find interesting. Thanks and see you on other threads. Bye bye JZ

Looks like they were all available this morning again. Some for a very limited time.

• MetalMetal Posts: 122 ✭✭✭

I got my S this morning. All I need now is a CC, please feel free to DM me. I'm so not a morning person...

• MetalMetal Posts: 122 ✭✭✭

I had the two coin set in my cart again, but the Household limit... How that set isn't hotter than the Pride of two nations is beyond me.

• HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Batman23 :
    Congrats on the grades. What popped up yesterday for me was My daughter telling us She and both grandkids tested positive for Covid after spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with us. Thankfully they only have mild symptoms
    but looks like we will be in Quarantine for New Years.

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater

@HATTRICK said:
    Batman23 :
    Congrats on the grades. What popped up yesterday for me was My daughter telling us She and both grandkids tested positive for Covid after spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with us. Thankfully they only have mild symptoms
    but looks like we will be in Quarantine for New Years.

Bummer man. At least the CDC just dropped the quarantine time from 10 days down to 5 days. You might just make the New Years party yet! But in all seriousness it is probably inevitable and I hope you have only mild symptoms and get over it quickly.

Hope you all the best and a speedy recovery. Nice to see you are being responsible and doing the right thing to keep everyone safe as well thank you.. I did manage to get the 4 piece gold proof set this morning and my limit on the ASE and the two set Rev proof ASE as well. It was a busy morning.

Hoard the keys.

Hat- hope you and the fam are ok man

V/r
    Mike

• RichRRichR Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hattrick: Best regards to you and the family...hopefully 2022 is better for all of us!

• youniqueyounique Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

2 coin rp set showing available now

It has been up for a couple hours. Crazy stuff. 😳

edited December 29, 2021 4:44PM

Just cannot believe with that mintage they are still left given the race on day one and two of the release

It's still up, Amazing. I noticed that availablecount is 0. I have noticed this trend the last month or so on these.

How about still up. It’s doing the “Timex “. Keeps on 😉

Need to remove the house hold limits and they will sell out.

Hoard the keys.
  • youniqueyounique Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Still up, 1am EST

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file