Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Grade Poppage Thread (Through-Date Estimation)

Comments

• Options
    76collector76collector Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭

@shawther said:
    Anyone getting any movement? My next is a value modern that was entered 4/1/21.

No movement, but I'm also waiting on a couple of value modern. One was entered 3/12/21 and still in grading if that helps.

Jeff

I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
    post world war II HOF rookie
    76 topps gem mint 10 commons 9 stars
    Arenado purple refractors(Rockies) Red (Cardinals)
    successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman
  • Options
    envoy982envoy982 Posts: 368 ✭✭✭

Did anyone get an allocation today? A friend of mine got 50. Not 5, 50. I got "event full" again. I still have not gotten anything for the 3 events of errors either. I'm curious how many cards they allocated today as it seems quite a few people got 50 instead of 5. So did 200 people get 50 to keep it around the 10k card mark or did 2000 people get 50 and they're going to have an influx of 100k cards?

• Options

@envoy982 said:
    Did anyone get an allocation today? A friend of mine got 50. Not 5, 50. I got "event full" again. I still have not gotten anything for the 3 events of errors either. I'm curious how many cards they allocated today as it seems quite a few people got 50 instead of 5. So did 200 people get 50 to keep it around the 10k card mark or did 2000 people get 50 and they're going to have an influx of 100k cards?

Wow... I'm curious too if they've increased the limits. It seems like they are content on trying to build a new backlog just in case they ever get through this current one.

• Options
    CentauriCentauri Posts: 122 ✭✭✭

@76collector said:

@shawther said:

No movement, but I'm also waiting on a couple of value modern. One was entered 3/12/21 and still in grading if that helps.

Jeff

My order was entered 3/18/21, still grading. My order has 20 or so not showing on the pop list (2016 Topps variations), so maybe it will take a bit longer. Hopefully before I retire in 2046

• Options
    Jayman1982Jayman1982 Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

@envoy982 said:

At 50 cards it sounds like they are experimenting with what people are capable of paying for bulk submissions when they open that back up. 5 cards for $250 is a fun little boredom killer for me, 50 cards at $2500 and I would have to get my head checked out if I bit on that. $2500 would double the amount paid for a 150 card sub I have sent in the past...

• Options
    shawthershawther Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

@Jayman1982 said:
    50 cards at $2500 and I would have to get my head checked out if I bit on that. $2500 would double the amount paid for a 150 card sub I have sent in the past...

No offense but I felt that way at 5 cards for 250 a submission. 😂 it’s not that I don’t have cards to submit at that rate. I really don’t want to drive up the cost of submitting by participating.

• Options

I think the problem with giving out 50 is that there will be a lot of people, my buddy included, that will not use that entire allocation. They may send 10-20 cards but then when the next allocation comes around, may not have any cards to send and won't bother getting an allocation because they expire. For PSA this can be good and bad. Good in that some people may not line up for the next allocation event, thereby allowing some other people who have cards to get in on it. Bad because if PSA only let out 10k cards again but the bulk of those people don't use the full 50 and instead use 5,10,20 then they will receive a much smaller influx of cards than they would have otherwise. I don't have 50 cards to send in so I would have found a couple friends to add on to try and get there probably. Maybe that is what everyone else will do too... It is indeed strange times. Maybe someday they'll come back to the group that made them the leader and I can get these registry cards graded.

• Options

@Centauri said:

@76collector said:

@shawther said:

Jeff

My order was entered 3/18/21, still grading. My order has 20 or so not showing on the pop list (2016 Topps variations), so maybe it will take a bit longer. Hopefully before I retire in 2046

My value modern entered 3/12/2021 moved from grading to assembly. Nice to finally see a little movement.

Jeff

I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

@76collector said:
    My value modern entered 3/12/2021 moved from grading to assembly. Nice to finally see a little movement.

Jeff

Yet my value modern entered 2/25/2021 still sits in grading. First in first out my buttocks. :D

• Options

@nam812 said:

@76collector said:

Jeff

Yet my value modern entered 2/25/2021 still sits in grading. First in first out my buttocks. :D

Wonder if yours is the oldest or maybe it is a very large order ? When did that arrive ? December of 2020 ? I'm assuming they have all of the orders broken down by month since they have this category " % OF CTD MONTH COMPLETED" on the Complete through dates page. Graders grab an order and work on it, some take longer than others to get their work completed I guess. Mine is only an order of 32, is yours extremely large ? Either way that amount of time to get an order back is pretty absurd.

Collecting:
  • Options

My 21 Card Value- Ultra Modern went from assembly to Q1 yesterday. Arrived on 2/10/21 and entered on 4/06/21, hopefully not too much longer.

• Options

That’s good to know. I have three entered 4/7 that are in assembly now. Maybe I’ll be right behind you

• Options
    edited February 24, 2022 12:01PM

@76collector said:
    Wonder if yours is the oldest or maybe it is a very large order ? When did that arrive ? December of 2020 ? I'm assuming they have all of the orders broken down by month since they have this category " % OF CTD MONTH COMPLETED" on the Complete through dates page. Graders grab an order and work on it, some take longer than others to get their work completed I guess. Mine is only an order of 32, is yours extremely large ? Either way that amount of time to get an order back is pretty absurd.

Value modern
    Number of cards - 37
    Received 12/13/20
    Entered 02/25/21
    Grading 08/31/21
    Assembly - Not yet

They are only showing as complete for value modern through 2/9/21, so what right do I have to complain. lol

• Options

@nam812 said:

@76collector said:

Value modern
    Number of cards - 37
    Received 12/13/20
    Entered 02/25/21
    Grading 08/31/21
    Assembly - Not yet

They are only showing as complete for value modern through 2/9/21, so what right do I have to complain. lol

total bummer that yours is 1 of the 1% of February remaining :neutral:

• Options
    DMasciDMasci Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    edited February 25, 2022 8:11AM

Value Vintage moved to QA#1 check today......we have movement ladies and gentlemen!
    Number of cards - 23
    Received - 1/30/21
    Entered - 3/25/21
    Grading - 10/12/21
    QA#1 - 2/25/22

• Options

@brodythecollector said:
    My 21 Card Value- Ultra Modern went from assembly to Q1 yesterday. Arrived on 2/10/21 and entered on 4/06/21, hopefully not too much longer.

Moved from Q1 to Q2 today, just waiting on them to take the money out and ship it🙏🏻

• Options

@brodythecollector said:

@brodythecollector said:

Moved from Q1 to Q2 today, just waiting on them to take the money out and ship it🙏🏻

that's a slap in the face for people waiting on March entered orders, let alone the poor guy here with a February one...

• Options

A FIFO master class, this processing is not.

• Options

@Jayman1982 said:

@brodythecollector said:

@brodythecollector said:

that's a slap in the face for people waiting on March entered orders, let alone the poor guy here with a February one...

If you meant me, mine is value modern, not value ultra modern like his is. If you didn't mean me then carry on.

• Options

@Jayman1982 said:

@brodythecollector said:

@brodythecollector said:

I'm keeping people updated my guy, I don't understand what point you're trying to make. I don't post on here to rub it in people's faces, I only have 4 posts, I post so people who have the same order type as me have an update. There were many times I went on here for an update and nothing has been posted for my order type, trying to help the community not rub it in one person's face lol.

• Options

@brodythecollector said:

@Jayman1982 said:

@brodythecollector said:

@brodythecollector said:

I'm keeping people updated my guy, I don't understand what point you're trying to make. I don't post on here to rub it in people's faces, I only have 4 posts, I post so people who have the same order type as me have an update. There were many times I went on here for an update and nothing has been posted for my order type, trying to help the community not rub it in one person's face lol.

My post wasn't a personal assault on you at all, sorry you took it that way. It's more a statement about how PSA's first in first out policy is not playing out in the real world.

• Options

@nam812 said:

@Jayman1982 said:

@brodythecollector said:

@brodythecollector said:

If you meant me, mine is value modern, not value ultra modern like his is. If you didn't mean me then carry on.

Yes, I did mean your sub! Value Modern, Value Ultra Modern, they should be right about parallel in their handling times, to see an April entered Ultra pop ahead of your Feb entered Modern is pretty lame...

• Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

How about some kind of explanation how an April 6, '21 entered order gets out of grading before all of March (and some of February)? Any chance anyone can enlighten us how that happens? Hmmm. Yes, of course, just run more $50 value lotteries and keep pushing the backlog further and further back.

"...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jayman1982 said:

@brodythecollector said:

@Jayman1982 said:

@brodythecollector said:

@brodythecollector said:

My post wasn't a personal assault on you at all, sorry you took it that way. It's more a statement about how PSA's first in first out policy is not playing out in the real world.

Does PSA anywhere claim to have a FIFO policy?

• Options

@brodythecollector - I always get excited when I see the "Charge from PSA to American Express" pop up on my phone notifications, I know my grades are ready.

On the FIFO front, I sent 5 orders in one box. A regular, 3 value ultra and 1 value modern. The regular was entered one or two days after the value subs. The value ultra modern all hit grading the same day and all hit assembly the same day. My value modern is still in grading. So in my limited view, they are processing together. Now an argument could certainly be made that it should be FIFO across submission levels and that is definitely NOT the case. But within submission levels, it does appear to be pretty consistent (aside from the occasional outliers) from what I've experienced. Now if mine were one of those outliers, I'd be emailing or calling and asking what's up. That happened with my regular order that wasn't checked in with everything else. It was entered the next day so I was satisfied with that.

@ejguru - Do you have a March entered sub in the same submission level sitting in grading?

• Options

@daltex said:

They mention it on their customer communication page, and there's also a question in the FAQs:

Q: Is PSA using FIFO? What are the details of PSA’s FIFO process?

A: PSA is committed to adhering to FIFO (First-in, First-Out) operating standards for each of our service levels. Significant progress has been made and will continue to be made. Our commitment to publishing Complete Through Dates is an illustration of our commitment to FIFO.

• Options

@MarshallFaulk28 said:

@daltex said:

They mention it on their customer communication page, and there's also a question in the FAQs:

A: PSA is committed to adhering to FIFO (First-in, First-Out) operating standards for each of our service levels. Significant progress has been made and will continue to be made. Our commitment to publishing Complete Through Dates is an illustration of our commitment to FIFO.

somewhere they did mention that they use BATCH fifo, how big the batch is anyones guess. Could be 1 week, 3 weeks, 6 weeks .

• Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Envoy: I've got two Aprils (Quarterly special 4/6 and Vintage 4/22) and one May (Vintage) order sitting in grading. The April orders have been in grading since late September; the May order hit grading in early January. Have no expectations of any grades coming back as predicted (range 7-9). Frankly, the longer it takes, the better I feel about graders having more experience, but if it's more machine grading, it won't matter.

"...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options

@beachbumcollecting said:

@MarshallFaulk28 said:

@daltex said:

somewhere they did mention that they use BATCH fifo, how big the batch is anyones guess. Could be 1 week, 3 weeks, 6 weeks .

Yes, and seems to be on the larger size of those batches from looking at some of the posts on here.

• Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MarshallFaulk28 said:

@daltex said:

Thank you.

• Options

@ejguru - it's a (very) painful waiting game...

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve been in QA2 for since Monday morning on a TCG sub. Is that par for course?

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭

Evening,

Watching my order from 1/6/21 entered 3/4/2021. Over 18 weeks of Nothing! Months in Grading, Months in Assembly then 1 week of QCK # 1 then Check #2, and then limbo....GFYS PSA!

What a great end to the NON EXISTENCE customer service I've received the last 2 years from PSA! I have never in my experience of spending money for a Service, have ended up with as much of NOTHING!!!

Clearly to spend more money on this, you would have to be an IDIOT! Have fun with that!

YeeHaw!

Neil

• Options

5 card Economy allocation:

Received Dec 27
    Entered Dec 30
    Grades popped Feb 25

• Options
    DgilbertDgilbert Posts: 127 ✭✭✭

FYI...
    regular $100/card

Arrived. Feb 16/2022
    Research. Feb 25/2022
    Grading. Feb 26/2022

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" Jimi Hendrix.
    instagram dgilbert008

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 26, 2022 6:33AM

OK - disregard my question from last night - got the "grades are ready" email a little after midnight....

A mixed bag for sure, first 34 lines are basically a disappointment, but last 50 or so make up for it. No home runs here, but lots of singles, doubles, and a couple of triples. Looks like it took just over a year, and all but the Team Rocket's at the very end were all in a pretty nice binder collection I bought from ebay for about $600.

TOTAL ITEMS
    DATE RECEIVED
    2/22/2021
    DATE SHIPPED
    N/A
    Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type
    1 1 55392671 EXCELLENT 5 1999 Pokemon Game 1 Alakazam-Holo Card
    2 1 55392672 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 2 Blastoise-Holo Card
    3 1 55392673 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 3 Chansey-Holo Card
    4 1 55392674 NEAR MINT 7 1999 Pokemon Game 5 Clefairy-Holo Card
    5 1 55392675 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 6 Gyarados-Holo Card
    6 1 55392676 EXCELLENT 5 1999 Pokemon Game 7 Hitmonchan-Holo Card
    7 1 55392677 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 8 Machamp-Holo 1st Edition Card
    8 1 55392678 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1999 Pokemon Game 10 Mewtwo-Holo Card
    9 1 55392679 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 9 Magneton-Holo Card
    10 1 55392680 NEAR MINT 7 1999 Pokemon Game 11 Nidoking-Holo Card
    11 1 55392681 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 13 Poliwrath-Holo Card
    12 1 55392682 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 14 Raichu-Holo Card
    13 1 55392683 MINT 9 1999 Pokemon Game 15 Venusaur-Holo Card
    14 1 55392684 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 16 Zapdos-Holo Card
    15 1 55392685 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Jungle 3 Flareon-Holo Card
    16 1 55392686 NEAR MINT 7 1999 Pokemon Jungle 12 Vaporeon-Holo Card
    17 1 55392687 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Jungle 15 Vileplume-Holo Card
    18 1 55392688 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 2 Articuno-Holo Card
    19 1 55392689 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 4 Dragonite-Holo Card
    20 1 55392690 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 5 Gengar-Holo Card
    21 1 55392691 MINT 9 1999 Pokemon Fossil 11 Magneton-Holo Card
    22 1 55392692 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 12 Moltres-Holo Card
    23 1 55392693 NEAR MINT 7 1999 Pokemon Fossil 15 Zapdos-Holo Card
    24 1 55392694 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Rocket 2 Dark Arbok-Holo 1st Edition Card
    25 1 55392695 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Rocket 8 Dark Gyarados-Holo 1st Edition Card
    26 1 55392696 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Rocket 12 Dark Slowbro-Holo 1st Edition Card
    27 1 55392697 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Rocket 14 Dark Weezing-Holo 1st Edition Card
    28 1 55392698 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Rocket 15 Here Comes Team Rocket!-Holo 1st Edition Card
    29 1 55392699 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Rocket 16 Rocket's Sneak Attack-Holo 1st Edition Card
    30 1 55392700 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Rocket 17 Rainbow Energy-Holo 1st Edition Card
    31 1 55392701 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Rocket 83 Dark Raichu-Holo 1st Edition Card
    32 1 55392702 EXCELLENT 5 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 13 Venusaur-Holo Card
    33 1 55392703 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 10 Meowth-Holo Game Boy Card
    34 1 55392704 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 15 Cool Porygon-Holo Card
    35 1 55392705 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 8 Mew Pokemon League Card
    36 1 55392706 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 7 Jigglypuff Card
    37 1 55392707 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 21 Moltres Toshinao Aoki Error Card
    38 1 55392708 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 22 Articuno Toshinao Aoki Error Card
    39 1 55392709 EXCELLENT 5 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 23 Zapdos Toshinao Aoki Error Card
    40 1 55392710 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 27 Pikachu Card
    41 1 55392711 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 14 Mewtwo Card
    42 1 55392712 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 18 Team Rocket's Meowth Pokemon League Card
    43 1 55392713 MINT 9 1999 Pokemon League Promo 1 Pikachu Card
    44 1 55392714 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game Movie 2 Electabuzz Movie Promo Card
    45 1 55392715 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Game Movie Ancient Mew Pokemon 2000 Movie Card
    46 1 55392716 MINT 9 1999 Pokemon Game Movie 4 Pikachu Movie Promo Card
    47 1 55392717 NEAR MINT 7 2000 Pokemon Gym Challenge 1 Blaine's Arcanine Holo Card
    48 1 55392718 EXCELLENT 5 2000 Pokemon Gym Challenge 9 Koga's Beedrill Holo Card
    49 1 55392719 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Gym Challenge 12 Misty's Golduck Holo Card
    50 1 55392720 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Gym Challenge 24 Giovanni's Pinsir Card
    51 1 55392721 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Gym Challenge 84 LT. Surge's Pikachu Card
    52 1 55392722 VERY GOOD 3 2000 Pokemon Neo Genesis 12 Pichu-Holo Card
    53 1 55392723 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Neo Genesis 15 Steelix-Holo Card
    54 1 55392724 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Neo Genesis 16 Togetic-Holo Card
    55 1 55392725 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Neo Genesis 25 Sneasel Card
    56 1 55392726 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Neo Genesis 70 Pikachu Card
    57 1 55392727 MINT 9 2001 Pokemon Neo Discovery 8 Politoed-Holo Card
    58 1 55392728 MINT 9 2001 Pokemon Neo Discovery 10 Scizor-Holo Card
    59 1 55392729 MINT 9 2001 Pokemon Neo Discovery 15 Ursaring-Holo Card
    60 1 55392730 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2001 Pokemon Neo Discovery 17 Yanma-Holo Card
    61 1 55392731 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2001 Pokemon Neo Discovery 30 Smeargle Card
    62 1 55392732 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 26 Dratini Card
    63 1 55392733 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 94 Potion Card
    64 1 55392734 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 24 Charmeleon Card
    65 1 55392735 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 46 Charmander Card
    66 1 55392736 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 46 Charmander Card
    67 1 55392737 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Japanese Neo 2 193 Yanma-Holo Card
    68 1 55392738 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Jungle 16 Wigglytuff-Holo Card
    69 1 55392739 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 6 Haunter-Holo Card
    70 1 55392740 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 10 Meowth-Holo Game Boy Card
    71 1 55392741 NEAR MINT 7 2000 Pokemon Game Promo 17 Dark Persian-Holo Nintendo Magazine-No 60 HP Card
    72 1 55392742 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2001 Pokemon Game Movie 34 Entei-Reverse Foil Pokemon 3 Movie Promo Card
    73 1 55392743 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2001 Pokemon Neo Revelation 2 Blissey-Holo Card
    74 1 55392744 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Jungle 27 Snorlax Card
    75 1 55392745 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 24 Charmeleon Card
    76 1 55392746 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 24 Charmeleon Card
    77 1 55392747 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 15 Zapdos-Holo 1st Edition Card
    78 1 55392748 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 19 Dragonite 1st Edition Card
    79 1 55392749 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 20 Dark Blastoise 1st Edition Card
    80 1 55392750 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 27 Dark Machamp 1st Edition Card
    81 1 55392751 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 22 Dark Dragonite 1st Edition Card
    82 1 55392752 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 34 Dark Electrode 1st Edition Card
    83 1 55392753 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Rocket 32 Dark Charmeleon 1st Edition Card
    84 1 55392754 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 28 Dark Magneton 1st Edition Card
    85 1 55392755 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 25 Dark Gyarados 1st Edition Card
    86 1 55392756 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 24 Dark Golbat 1st Edition Card
    87 1 55392757 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Rocket 22 Dark Dragonite 1st Edition Card
    88 1 55392758 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 20 Dark Blastoise 1st Edition Card

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    threeofsixthreeofsix Posts: 568 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 26, 2022 8:21AM

@Bosox1976 Nice results. Thanks for sharing! (I love the non-sports!!!!)

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one.
    Live long, and prosper.
  • Options

@Bosox1976 said:
    OK - disregard my question from last night - got the "grades are ready" email a little after midnight....

A mixed bag for sure, first 34 lines are basically a disappointment, but last 50 or so make up for it. No home runs here, but lots of singles, doubles, and a couple of triples. Looks like it took just over a year, and all but the Team Rocket's at the very end were all in a pretty nice binder collection I bought from ebay for about $600.

TOTAL ITEMS
    DATE RECEIVED
    2/22/2021
    DATE SHIPPED
    N/A
    Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type
    1 1 55392671 EXCELLENT 5 1999 Pokemon Game 1 Alakazam-Holo Card
    2 1 55392672 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 2 Blastoise-Holo Card
    3 1 55392673 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 3 Chansey-Holo Card
    4 1 55392674 NEAR MINT 7 1999 Pokemon Game 5 Clefairy-Holo Card
    5 1 55392675 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 6 Gyarados-Holo Card
    6 1 55392676 EXCELLENT 5 1999 Pokemon Game 7 Hitmonchan-Holo Card
    7 1 55392677 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 8 Machamp-Holo 1st Edition Card
    8 1 55392678 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1999 Pokemon Game 10 Mewtwo-Holo Card
    9 1 55392679 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 9 Magneton-Holo Card
    10 1 55392680 NEAR MINT 7 1999 Pokemon Game 11 Nidoking-Holo Card
    11 1 55392681 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 13 Poliwrath-Holo Card
    12 1 55392682 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 14 Raichu-Holo Card
    13 1 55392683 MINT 9 1999 Pokemon Game 15 Venusaur-Holo Card
    14 1 55392684 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Game 16 Zapdos-Holo Card
    15 1 55392685 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Jungle 3 Flareon-Holo Card
    16 1 55392686 NEAR MINT 7 1999 Pokemon Jungle 12 Vaporeon-Holo Card
    17 1 55392687 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Jungle 15 Vileplume-Holo Card
    18 1 55392688 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 2 Articuno-Holo Card
    19 1 55392689 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 4 Dragonite-Holo Card
    20 1 55392690 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 5 Gengar-Holo Card
    21 1 55392691 MINT 9 1999 Pokemon Fossil 11 Magneton-Holo Card
    22 1 55392692 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 12 Moltres-Holo Card
    23 1 55392693 NEAR MINT 7 1999 Pokemon Fossil 15 Zapdos-Holo Card
    24 1 55392694 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Rocket 2 Dark Arbok-Holo 1st Edition Card
    25 1 55392695 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Rocket 8 Dark Gyarados-Holo 1st Edition Card
    26 1 55392696 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Rocket 12 Dark Slowbro-Holo 1st Edition Card
    27 1 55392697 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Rocket 14 Dark Weezing-Holo 1st Edition Card
    28 1 55392698 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Rocket 15 Here Comes Team Rocket!-Holo 1st Edition Card
    29 1 55392699 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Rocket 16 Rocket's Sneak Attack-Holo 1st Edition Card
    30 1 55392700 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Rocket 17 Rainbow Energy-Holo 1st Edition Card
    31 1 55392701 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Rocket 83 Dark Raichu-Holo 1st Edition Card
    32 1 55392702 EXCELLENT 5 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 13 Venusaur-Holo Card
    33 1 55392703 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 10 Meowth-Holo Game Boy Card
    34 1 55392704 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 15 Cool Porygon-Holo Card
    35 1 55392705 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 8 Mew Pokemon League Card
    36 1 55392706 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 7 Jigglypuff Card
    37 1 55392707 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 21 Moltres Toshinao Aoki Error Card
    38 1 55392708 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 22 Articuno Toshinao Aoki Error Card
    39 1 55392709 EXCELLENT 5 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 23 Zapdos Toshinao Aoki Error Card
    40 1 55392710 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 27 Pikachu Card
    41 1 55392711 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 14 Mewtwo Card
    42 1 55392712 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 18 Team Rocket's Meowth Pokemon League Card
    43 1 55392713 MINT 9 1999 Pokemon League Promo 1 Pikachu Card
    44 1 55392714 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game Movie 2 Electabuzz Movie Promo Card
    45 1 55392715 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Game Movie Ancient Mew Pokemon 2000 Movie Card
    46 1 55392716 MINT 9 1999 Pokemon Game Movie 4 Pikachu Movie Promo Card
    47 1 55392717 NEAR MINT 7 2000 Pokemon Gym Challenge 1 Blaine's Arcanine Holo Card
    48 1 55392718 EXCELLENT 5 2000 Pokemon Gym Challenge 9 Koga's Beedrill Holo Card
    49 1 55392719 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Gym Challenge 12 Misty's Golduck Holo Card
    50 1 55392720 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Gym Challenge 24 Giovanni's Pinsir Card
    51 1 55392721 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Gym Challenge 84 LT. Surge's Pikachu Card
    52 1 55392722 VERY GOOD 3 2000 Pokemon Neo Genesis 12 Pichu-Holo Card
    53 1 55392723 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Neo Genesis 15 Steelix-Holo Card
    54 1 55392724 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Neo Genesis 16 Togetic-Holo Card
    55 1 55392725 MINT 9 2000 Pokemon Neo Genesis 25 Sneasel Card
    56 1 55392726 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Neo Genesis 70 Pikachu Card
    57 1 55392727 MINT 9 2001 Pokemon Neo Discovery 8 Politoed-Holo Card
    58 1 55392728 MINT 9 2001 Pokemon Neo Discovery 10 Scizor-Holo Card
    59 1 55392729 MINT 9 2001 Pokemon Neo Discovery 15 Ursaring-Holo Card
    60 1 55392730 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2001 Pokemon Neo Discovery 17 Yanma-Holo Card
    61 1 55392731 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2001 Pokemon Neo Discovery 30 Smeargle Card
    62 1 55392732 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 26 Dratini Card
    63 1 55392733 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 94 Potion Card
    64 1 55392734 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 24 Charmeleon Card
    65 1 55392735 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 46 Charmander Card
    66 1 55392736 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 46 Charmander Card
    67 1 55392737 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Japanese Neo 2 193 Yanma-Holo Card
    68 1 55392738 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Jungle 16 Wigglytuff-Holo Card
    69 1 55392739 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 6 Haunter-Holo Card
    70 1 55392740 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Promo Black Star 10 Meowth-Holo Game Boy Card
    71 1 55392741 NEAR MINT 7 2000 Pokemon Game Promo 17 Dark Persian-Holo Nintendo Magazine-No 60 HP Card
    72 1 55392742 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2001 Pokemon Game Movie 34 Entei-Reverse Foil Pokemon 3 Movie Promo Card
    73 1 55392743 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2001 Pokemon Neo Revelation 2 Blissey-Holo Card
    74 1 55392744 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Jungle 27 Snorlax Card
    75 1 55392745 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 24 Charmeleon Card
    76 1 55392746 GEM MINT 10 1999 Pokemon Game 24 Charmeleon Card
    77 1 55392747 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 15 Zapdos-Holo 1st Edition Card
    78 1 55392748 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 Pokemon Fossil 19 Dragonite 1st Edition Card
    79 1 55392749 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 20 Dark Blastoise 1st Edition Card
    80 1 55392750 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 27 Dark Machamp 1st Edition Card
    81 1 55392751 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 22 Dark Dragonite 1st Edition Card
    82 1 55392752 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 34 Dark Electrode 1st Edition Card
    83 1 55392753 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Rocket 32 Dark Charmeleon 1st Edition Card
    84 1 55392754 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 28 Dark Magneton 1st Edition Card
    85 1 55392755 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 25 Dark Gyarados 1st Edition Card
    86 1 55392756 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 24 Dark Golbat 1st Edition Card
    87 1 55392757 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Pokemon Rocket 22 Dark Dragonite 1st Edition Card
    88 1 55392758 GEM MINT 10 2000 Pokemon Rocket 20 Dark Blastoise 1st Edition Card

Glad you got some extra base hits !!! I don't collect/submit non sports, but to answer your question above, all of my long wait times are R&D, Grading, Assembly. Typically QA1 and QA2 get turned around in a day or 2, so that does seem like a long time to wait for the grades to pop. I'm guessing they had a question that needed answered between graders, and shippers, maybe. Either way, glad your's popped and congrats on the 10's.

Jeff

Collecting:
  • Options
    DMasciDMasci Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    edited February 28, 2022 12:56PM

After only 3 days in QA#1 my sub has moved to QA#2 won't be long now to see how my Vintage cards made out after breaking them out of Beckett holders.....if anything like the last sub it will be similar grades for all except for star rookies which will be 1-1.5 lower. All are HOFers.

• Options

My 3/12/2021 received Modern value jumped through QA1 to QA2 this weekend. Hoping to see grades soon. Had a few I was hoping might gem so palms are starting to get sweaty.

Jeff

Collecting:
  • Options
    threeofsixthreeofsix Posts: 568 ✭✭✭✭

@76collector said:
    My 3/12/2021 received Modern value jumped through QA1 to QA2 this weekend. Hoping to see grades soon. Had a few I was hoping might gem so palms are starting to get sweaty.

Jeff

If I were waiting on gems…my palms would be sweaty too!!! Good luck!

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one.
    Live long, and prosper.
  • Options

@Dgilbert said:
    FYI...
    regular $100/card

Arrived. Feb 16/2022
    Research. Feb 25/2022
    Grading. Feb 26/2022

update Feb 28, cards went to Assembly today.

instagram dgilbert008

• Options

@Dgilbert said:

@Dgilbert said:
    FYI...
    regular $100/card

Arrived. Feb 16/2022
    Research. Feb 25/2022
    Grading. Feb 26/2022

update Feb 28, cards went to Assembly today.

QA1 today March 1st

instagram dgilbert008

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,267 ✭✭✭✭✭

Arrived 03/05/21 entered 04/19/21

In research and Id stage. Almost at 1 year and not even in grading. Im worried about this one as I had 9 other orders go into grading months ago that arrived before or at the same time as this one.

• Options

@threeofsix said:

@76collector said:

Jeff

If I were waiting on gems…my palms would be sweaty too!!! Good luck!

This order doesn't have anything older than 1981 in it. Has a few newer chrome cards that don't matter a ton to me. But when I sent the order in I remember being particularly excited about these.

2001 TOPPS TRADED T99 ICHIRO/ALBERT PUJOLS
    1981 TOPPS 261 RICKEY HENDERSON
    2014 TOPPS UPDATE US26 MOOKIE BETTS BATTING
    2008 TOPPS UPDATE & HIGHLIGHTS UH240 CLAYTON KERSHAW
    2008 TOPPS UPDATE & HIGHLIGHTS UH280 MAX SCHERZER

Of course it's been so long since I've seen them I really don't know what to expect. The Kershaw/Scherzer I pulled from a value pack (the same freaking pack, lol) and I know they were crisp, so if anything it would be centering that gets those out of a 10.

Jeff

Collecting:
  • Options

@handyman said:

In research and Id stage. Almost at 1 year and not even in grading. Im worried about this one as I had 9 other orders go into grading months ago that arrived before or at the same time as this one.

Yikes! Is this a value modern? Y 4/7 entered orders hit grading in October.

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭

@envoy982 said:

@handyman said:

Yikes! Is this a value modern? Y 4/7 entered orders hit grading in October.

I have a value modern that was entered 4/22/21 that has only been in grading since late December.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options

My value modern was logged 2/25/2021 and has been in grading since August.

• Options

100 Card Value Modern Order
    Arrived -22 Feb 2021
    Loaded - 2 Apr 2021
    Grading. - 2 Apr 2021
    Moved to assembly today - 1 Mar 2022