Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone want to share their new purchases?

Comments

• Options
    AlanSkiAlanSki Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dcarr said:

@AlanSki said:

Neat !

What did you put in the "1965-D" and "1966-D" holes ?

I just bought it and haven’t gotten it in the mail yet. It’s most likely just another MS or could be a SP.

• Options
    PaulM141985PaulM141985 Posts: 34 ✭✭✭
    edited March 3, 2023 5:58AM

Stanislaw Lem Master of Science-Fiction - well known polsih writer on gold bullion coin

1 oz and 1/10 oz
    https://monetylema.pl/en

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭✭✭

I purchased a coin from a new seller with a 3 positive feedback. Will let you know either way how I make out. Lol
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

Because you could!

• Options
    lermishlermish Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Catbert said:

@rhedden said:
    This CBQ is one of just a few coins I bought in 2022, PCGS MS64 CAC. It's been slow buying nicer material lately. Here are three different photos for your viewing pleasure: 1) macro lens, lighbox; 2) GRFC image; 3) PCGS TrueView.

Fortin prides himself on his images. Delusional.

But, if willing to take a chance, you can pick up some really attractive coins that should not be languishing on a list.

• Options
    rheddenrhedden Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've done enough business with GFRC (both buying and selling) that I know what to expect when I buy something from the photos (and the description, which is the key) on the website. I've only sent one coin back out of dozens purchased after misjudging the coin from the photos. All I can ask from online dealers in terms of coin photos is consistency.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file