Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

They once created a street called Chuck Norris but had to change it.
    No one crosses Chuck Norris and lives!

Cheers, RickO

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

The pope and a lawyer died on the same day and arrived at the pearly gates together.

While waiting in line they talked and told each other who they were and what they did on earth. Eventually they checked in with Saint Peter, entered heaven and parted ways.

Time passed and one day the pope and the lawyer saw each other and spoke again. The pope was invited to the lawyer's house for lunch. The pope arrived and saw that the lawyer's house was the biggest, newest house in heaven situated on a hilltop overlooking heaven. The pope complimented the lawyer on his house. The lawyer asked the pope about his home. The pope told the lawyer his home is a modest 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in an older apartment building.

The next day the pope saw St. Peter and talked with him. The pope asked about how housing in heaven was decided. He told St. Peter that while on earth he was the leader of the Catholic Church and did good deeds to benefit humanity. He said I am in a modest apartment in heaven, while the lawyer is in the best home in heaven. The pope asked why that is.

St. Peter looked at the pope and told him: "The answer is simple. We have lots of popes in heaven, but the lawyer who entered heaven with you is the first one we have ever had."

:)

• Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@emeraldATV said:
    This should stick in the minds of all who seek the small date in the 1982 cent series .
    Look , four, the opposite style of the no. 2 inside the for.

What??????

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

@mannie gray said:

What??????

Don't try to figure it out :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    shortnockshortnock Posts: 378 ✭✭✭

Does anybody get it?

• Options

I don't think it is meant to be got :)

• Options
    JaLPJaLP Posts: 199 ✭✭✭

I THINK this is what he was talking about.

• Options
    CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JaLP said:
    I THINK this is what he was talking about.

Hysterical! ;)

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, it's an owl in the very bottom corner of the left "4"

• Options
    AlongAlong Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭

How do you know if a Snowman is a guy or girl?

Check for snowballs

• Options
    edited August 28, 2020 6:43AM

• Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2020 8:57AM

@1630Boston said:

that lonely wicked period cracked me up too. :D

• Options
    CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@marcmoish said:

@1630Boston said:

that lonely wicked period cracked me up too. :D

Brevity is the soul of wit. I couldn't stop laughing!

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2020 11:47AM

LOL! I got a speeding ticket the night I got my 1st Drivers License! 85 in a 55 at the end of a deserted expressway that was being built. I think me and the cop were the only 2 cars out there. I was driving an automatic Pinto! The cop asked me how fast I was going and why. I said I wanted to see how fast it would go and I hit 95! He said well I clocked you at 85. The irony of the whole thing was he wrote my birth year wrong and I used it to buy beer for the 2 years before I was of legal age! :#

@Kirk222 said:

First Driver's License two years ago. He's had three speeding tickets so far!

• Options

Talking you way out of a speeding ticket is fairly easy.

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

Another item in the long list of things some here are better than others at 😉

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    CCGGGCCGGG Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2020 2:53PM

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

Having a CHL or LTC permit helps a lot... >90% of the time I'll get a warning once they see the license. And yes, I've been stopped enough to know. Voice of experaince!

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

You just wink at em' don't ya. ;)<3

:D:p>:)

• Options

I have talked myself out of a ticket over 50% of the time a cop has stopped me.

Be honest, admit to everything, and be friendly.

Have a good (truthful) story (not an excuse) as to why you were driving the way you were.

The better the story, the easier it is.

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ifthevamzarockin said:

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

Perhaps the cop feel sorry and take pity on the beater 4x4 that smells like fish. 😂

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Baley said:

@ifthevamzarockin said:

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

Perhaps the cop feel sorry and take pity on the beater 4x4 that smells like fish. 😂

He keeps a dead carp that has been rotting for 3 months in the back.....they just run away. :D

• Options
    AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ErrorsOnCoins said:
    I have talked myself out of a ticket over 50% of the time a cop has stopped me.

Be honest, admit to everything, and be friendly.

Have a good (truthful) story (not an excuse) as to why you were driving the way you were.

The better the story, the easier it is.

Or, just follow the rules and don't get stopped.

Smitten with DBLCs.

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got pulled over by a motorcycle cop for not wearing a seatbelt. First time in 10+ years. I was only driving one block, but he didn't care..."Sir, I'm writing you a ticket. Stay in your vehicle. Do not move.". He walks back to his bike and is writing away when he gets an emergency radio call. He sprints back to my truck and throws my license and proof of insurance at me and roars off.

Thank you God!

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file