Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

an amazing compilation of bike riders doing some amazing stunts and tricks!!!

pretty funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1yGSur03RI

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,233 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options

Smooth or sly?

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

@marcmoish said:
    Smooth or sly?

I just showed this to my wife. We both couldn't stop laughing!! LoL!! That was great!! 😂 🤣

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    BaronVonBaughBaronVonBaugh Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23, 2022 11:30PM

Fan fiction made from the Fallout games.
    Money is primarily bottle caps in the game.

https://youtu.be/GcgxXnEVVyM

https://youtu.be/5iOGniJECvw

• Options
    acsbacsb Posts: 146 ✭✭✭

@OAKSTAR said:

H*ll that was my source of income when wandering around NYC at the age of 12. Made a pretty good living at it.

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23, 2022 10:34PM

Ever miss doing a fist bump ?

• Options

I did .

• Options
    edited April 25, 2022 12:50AM

@OAKSTAR said:

She gave me her phone number.
    Ok, I'm a quarter of the way there.
    My phone battery fainted.
    Saw this (above) on the street. Lets see...insert coin here. Ok, Thought I heard wedding bells.
    Lets see...buttons with numbers and letters.
    WHAT !!!

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

@acsb said:

@OAKSTAR said:

H*ll that was my source of income when wandering around NYC at the age of 12. Made a pretty good living at it.

I think we were in the same club! 👍🏻 👍🏻

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 19,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25, 2022 5:18PM

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jkrk said:
    An oldie but I still laugh at the joke.

“A guy came into a bar one day and said to the barman, “Give me six double vodkas.” “Wow! You must have had one hell of a day,” said the barman. “Yes, I’ve just found out my older brother is gay.” The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks. When the bartender asked what the problem was this time, the guy said, “I’ve just found out that my younger brother is gay, too!” On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas. “Jesus!” said the bartender. “Doesn’t anybody in your family like women?” “Yeah, my wife!”

Our evolving world has clearly left you behind.

Smitten with DBLCs.

• Options

• Options

• Options

Recently, I was diagnosed with A.A.A.D.D.: Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder. This is how it manifests: I decide to water my garden. As I turn on the hose in the driveway, I look over at my car and decide it needs washing.
    As I start toward the garage to get a sponge, I notice mail on the porch table that I brought up from the mailbox earlier. I decide to go through the mail before I wash the car.
    I lay my car keys on the table, put the junk mail in the waste basket under the table, and notice that the basket is full. So, I decide to put the bills back on the table and take out the trash first.
    But then I think, since I'm going to be near the mailbox when I take out the trash anyway, I may as well pay the bills first. I take my check book off the table, and see that there is only one check left.
    My extra checks are in my desk in the study, so I go inside the house to my desk where I find the can of Coke I'd been drinking. I'm going to look for my checks, but first I need to push the Coke aside so that I don't accidentally knock it over.
    The Coke is getting warm and I decide to put it in the fridge to keep it cold. As I head toward the kitchen with the Coke, a vase of flowers on the counter catches my eye… They need water.
    I put the Coke on the counter and discover my reading glasses that I've been searching for all morning. I decide I better put them back on my desk, but first I'm going to water the flowers.
    I set the glasses back down on the counter, fill a container with water and suddenly spot the TV remote someone left it on the kitchen table.
    I realize that tonight when we go to watch TV, I'll be looking for the remote, but I won't remember that it's on the kitchen table, so I decide to put it back in the den where it belongs, but first I'll water the flowers. I pour some water in the flowers, but quite a bit of it spills on the floor.
    So, I set the remote back on the table, get some towels and wipe up the spill.
    Then, I head down the hall trying to remember what I was planning to do.

At the end of the day: The car isn't washed. The bills aren't paid. There is a warm can of Coke sitting on the counter. The flowers don't have enough water. There is still only 1 check in my check book. I can't find the remote. I can't find my glasses. And I don't remember what I did with the car keys. Then, when I try to figure out why nothing got done today, I'm really baffled because I know I was busy all darn day.
    And I'm really tired.
    I realize this is a serious problem, and I'll try to get some help for it, but first I'll check my e-mail...

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

What ? Hello ?

• Options

• Options

• Options
    edited April 25, 2022 12:58AM

I'm learning how to text with new language as I'm gamming.

Translation...
    Free Play ?
    Damm, I'm on a timer.
    And there's the bell, with my Invoice.

• Options
    AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jkrk said:

@Aotearoa said:

@jkrk said:

“A guy came into a bar one day and said to the barman, “Give me six double vodkas.” “Wow! You must have had one hell of a day,” said the barman. “Yes, I’ve just found out my older brother is gay.” The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks. When the bartender asked what the problem was this time, the guy said, “I’ve just found out that my younger brother is gay, too!” On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas. “Jesus!” said the bartender. “Doesn’t anybody in your family like women?” “Yeah, my wife!”

I'm old. I'm Not sure what you mean so I would appreciate it if you can elaborate on your point.

If need be I will tell the joke slower if it helps?

Your "joke" isn't funny. It's simply offensive.

Smitten with DBLCs.

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    jkrkjkrk Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Aotearoa said:

@jkrk said:

@Aotearoa said:

@jkrk said:

I'm old. I'm Not sure what you mean so I would appreciate it if you can elaborate on your point.

If need be I will tell the joke slower if it helps?

Your "joke" isn't funny. It's simply offensive.

Life often is not an easy trip.

Let not your heart be troubled.

Peace.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file