USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cheers, RickO

• Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,233 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    edited April 20, 2022 2:28PM

• Options

• Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

anyone like a good rant?

i've enjoyed more than a few of his "reviews" more than i should like, so maybe someone else here may enjoy one more than they should also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-e5bptEFIM

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    1984worldcoins1984worldcoins Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭✭

Coinsof1984@martinb6830 on twitter

• Options
    1984worldcoins1984worldcoins Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭✭

Coinsof1984@martinb6830 on twitter

• Options

• Options

• Options

@LanceNewmanOCC said:
    anyone like a good rant?

i've enjoyed more than a few of his "reviews" more than i should like, so maybe someone else here may enjoy one more than they should also.

I enjoyed that.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

@JWP said:

tbh, i'm not sure how we've made it this far. i think how easily/often we reproduce and just that alone.

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options

@marcmoish said:
    interesting compilation, it's seriously very stressful to be in that position, in law enforcement, and using a taser is a great option versus a gun, but just from this you see how close these agents are to getting really hurt, killed or tables turned on them. Not so simple.

agreed. i would have posted law enforcement officers in the same positions with suspects but those are too (for lack of a better word provocative/political) so i posted these which if it is true, patty has admitted that these are staged, unfortunately but still kinda entertaining.

• Options

• Options
    ShaunBC5ShaunBC5 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

My friend is going through the police academy right now and got tazed as part of training last Saturday. He’s a tough dude and from his description of it, I’ll pass on ever going through it.
    Next up for him is getting pepper sprayed and having to subdue (fight) someone. Probably not signing up for that, either.

• Options

@ShaunBC5 said:
    My friend is going through the police academy right now and got tazed as part of training last Saturday. He’s a tough dude and from his description of it, I’ll pass on ever going through it.
    Next up for him is getting pepper sprayed and having to subdue (fight) someone. Probably not signing up for that, either.

i have done some basic electrical work in the past and accidentally getting myself shocked is a VERY unique feeling of having electricity passing through my hand/arm/body and can't say i cared for it. one of my friends had a taser when we were teens (pre-2000) and after MUCH deliberation we decided it was a good idea to give it a go. once was all it took. lol

@marcmoish

i didn't think of it when i responded earlier but i did watch a neat cop vid about safety procedures & when to escalate force and they talked about the (20 foot?) rule, which is the distance that an average subject can cover before effectively getting their service weapon out and preparing to successfully and properly be read to fire. - i rarely watch a video with LEOs where they are NOT well inside that boundary, rendering moot their various barrage of self-defense tools. i can say i've met some that surely are in the right line of work and plenty that aren't but i doubt i'll ever say their job is easy or safe and while they should be held to higher standards because of the authority we permit them, we surely should give them a little benefit of the doubt as it is a rare situation where someone if they would just comply, know their rights, even asking if they are free to leave and not waiting for them to dismiss whom they've detained, could not get out of a situation, if not in the wrong, pretty quickly and if we feel they are wrong, state it right then and there and/or take it up with the courts. seeing a LEO getting arrested/fired is not usually a fun experience knowing they've done probably a lot of good and treated most people fairly.

ok, enough of chasing that rabbit. ><

• Options

I have been pepper sprayed and tased... And shocked with a cattle prod.... Don't like either one. Cheers, RickO

• Options

.> @ricko said:

I have been pepper sprayed and tased... And shocked with a cattle prod.... Don't like either one. Cheers, RickO

Agreed, kind of like getting your CAC results for many. 🥴🤣

• Options
    edited April 21, 2022 2:15PM

@ricko said:

RickO if you want a real experience try doing number one on a electric fence. When that lightning bolt comes from the fençe and makes contact with your zipper it wilĺ definitely warm the cockles of your heart. However, I decided to never try it a second time.

• Options

@JWP ... No thanks.... I have too much respect for my 'possessions' to subject them to such rigors. :D;) Cheers, RickO

• Options

ok. i also have no idea how we got this far w/o a daddy + baby comp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR-gqQdcd-4

• Options

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 22, 2022 1:33AM

Happy Birthday little girl the card said ? This came in a velvet box with an invitation.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file