• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 19,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    When You Know It's Time Stop

wow. after zooming in on that image, that is a nice little hoard of coins there!! lots of silver.

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options

• Options
    edited March 10, 2022 1:09PM

• Options
    OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

Member of the ANA since 1982
  • Options
    OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

Member of the ANA since 1982
  • Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 9, 2022 2:42PM

wow. just discovered a loophole:

trying to respond to a post where the draft for it that has been deleted will not then permit the post to be made! (Draft Not Found). AND it seems you can't make a post in THAT thread until you refresh the page. better copy/paste the message first.

ok back to it.

@1630Boston said:

i legitimately don't know what to say about that sign. i HOPE it is just an altered image but if NOT, then all i can muster right now is:

it reminds me of that humorous image of the "homeless" person with the bounced checks on their sign. ><

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

And that isn’t too far from the truth. He needs to add a cigarette in his mouth

• Options

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 9, 2022 7:36PM

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

@marcmoish said:

Bach

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    Cranium_Basher73Cranium_Basher73 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

Throw a coin enough times, and suppose one day it lands on its edge.

• Options

• Options

Maybe you heard the story about the young business school graduate who was asked at a job interview what his biggest weakness might be.
    “Honesty,” the young man replied.
    To which the hiring manager then said, “I’m not sure honesty is a weakness.”
    After hearing this the 20-something said, “Who cares what you think?”

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

A minister has just died and is standing on line waiting to be judges and admitted to Heaven. While waiting he asks the man in front of him about himself. "I'm a taxi driver from Noo Yawk Cidy"

Suddenly the angel standing at the gate calls out next, and the taxi driver steps up. The angel hands him a golden staff and a cornucopia of fruits, cheeses and wine and lets him pass. The taxi driver is quite pleased, and proceeds through the gates.

Next, the minister steps up to the angel and the angel hands him a wooden staff and some bread and water. The minister is very concerned and asks the angel, "That guy is a taxi driver and gets a golden staff and a cornucopia! I spend my entire life as a minister and get nothing! How can that be?"

The angel replies, "Up here we judge on results, all of your people sleep through your sermons, in his taxi, they pray."

Cheers, RickO

• Options

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file