Home Precious Metals

FED panics over dollar funding, QE next step?

1234568»

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19, 2020 9:11AM

@cohodk said:

You wrote a lot, but still havent provided evidence that JPM owns even 1 ounce of silver and that they manipulated the price from $4 to $50 and back to $14.

Jamie wouldn't let me in his vault with my camera. I asked where the silver was on his balance sheet and he whispered "hidden in the $413 Billion of trading assets."

So, since there are no pictures continue to convince yourself that it's all a big lie. lol

At least you finally have your proof of futures market manipulation. Baby steps.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hearsay, conjecture and poor analysis based on ignorance of how the market works. Still not a single piece of evidence showing JPM owning a single ounce of silver.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

Ok ghost hunter. The big bad evil "they" are right behind you. BOO!!

I hope you realize--like the rest of us-- that you could have ignored all this conspiracy and manipulation BS of the last decade and been in better position to take advantage of a PM rally.

@cohodk said:

I hope you realize--like the rest of us-- that you could have ignored all this conspiracy and manipulation BS of the last decade and been in better position to take advantage of a PM rally.

It's because of that last decade of BS and its manipulated low prices that I am in a better position for a PM rally than most. LOL.

@cohodk said:
    Hearsay, conjecture and poor analysis based on ignorance of how the market works. Still not a single piece of evidence showing JPM owning a single ounce of silver.

Time wounds all heals as did the eventual revelation of actual price manipulation. Wail on.

@derryb said:

@cohodk said:

It's because of that last decade of BS and its manipulated low prices that I am in a better position for a PM rally than most. LOL.

You are indeed supercilious. ;);)

Now thats funny...because only you and I will get it.

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:
    @cohodk said:

You wrote a lot, but still havent provided evidence that JPM owns even 1 ounce of silver and that they manipulated the price from $4 to $50 and back to $14.

Jamie wouldn't let me in his vault with my camera. I asked where the silver was on his balance sheet and he whispered "hidden in the $413 Billion of trading assets."

So, since there are no pictures continue to convince yourself that it's all a big lie. lol

At least you finally have your proof of futures market manipulation. Baby steps.

Fake news.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

Not a fake troll. lol