Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Missing members...who do you realize is missing?

Comments

• Options
    FloridafacelifterFloridafacelifter Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tmot99 said:
    I'm alive! Thanks for the mention. I just stopped collecting. I still have a few Columbian Expo medals and I try to keep in touch with the market. I'm actually in the process of selling off the last of my US coins, a type set in Dansco album. If anyone can recommend a trusted dealer in the Orlando area, let me know! I might end up getting these graded prior to selling.

Tim and Matt at NFC perhaps?

• Options
    goodmoney4badmoneygoodmoney4badmoney Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭

I haven’t seen Don Willis post in quite a while. >:)

• Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

@gumby1234 said:

@mikee999 said:

@ricko said:
    I have returned.... Had some high priority, complex surgery....Now recovering at home after seven days in hospital. Cheers, RickO

that’s gonna cost you/your insurance co a $$bundle.

I recently checked into emergency & stayed overnight and it cost my insurance co over 26K.

You think that cost a lot. Two years ago I went into emergency room and ended up having 8 surgeries and 9 blood transfusions. I was in the hospital for months. I spent Christmas, New years and Easter in the hospital. Wonder how many millions of dollars it cost?

3?

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

@moursund

Last Active: Mar 6, 2023

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is AnkurJ?

Fall National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Thanksgiving Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven’t seen @Justacommeman for a few weeks.

• Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 8,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has @DelawareDoons been on recently? I always liked his posts... great guy too. I had the opportunity to meet him at Baltimore a while back...

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lkenefic said:
    Has @DelawareDoons been on recently? I always liked his posts... great guy too. I had the opportunity to meet him at Baltimore a while back...

I clicked on his name in your post and it shows he was last active here on 2 July.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    NicNic Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 6, 2023 12:19PM

@shylock

And those I know departed.

• Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

WQuarterFreddie

Oh wait. Can I nominate myself?😂🤣

• Options
    RayboRaybo Posts: 5,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate asking about members that I'm not sure about their whereabouts, or maybe I just wasn't paying attention to the forums.
    How about Barndog?

• Options
    IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Raybo said:
    I hate asking about members that I'm not sure about their whereabouts, or maybe I just wasn't paying attention to the forums.
    How about Barndog?

They were just here today.

• Options
    RayboRaybo Posts: 5,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IkesT said:

@Raybo said:
    How about Barndog?

They were just here today.

Just looked at his history from my PM's, 8:16 PM, OK thanks.
    I just haven't seen him post in forever, and I know he likes those tiny half dimes.

• Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mercurydimeguy
    Disappeared in March 2021 after messaging each other about a medal I was interesting in. No further communication since. Hope he is OK. He used to post quite often about Bolen medals and 1868 dated coinage

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lkenefic said:

Just busy with work and not buying much ever since I went professional so not a lot to share! I'm also a lot more plugged into the industry and hear a lot of things I can't repeat so this place is a potential problem for me given I like to talk! :lol:

Hope you're well though!

Professional Numismatist. "It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

• Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 8,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DelawareDoons said:

@lkenefic said:

Just busy with work and not buying much ever since I went professional so not a lot to share! I'm also a lot more plugged into the industry and hear a lot of things I can't repeat so this place is a potential problem for me given I like to talk! :lol:

Hope you're well though!

Glad to hear all is well! Hope to see you in Baltimore again!!

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DelawareDoons said:

@lkenefic said:

Hope you're well though!

Ahhh, come on!
    Spill the tea!

peacockcoins

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Paradisefound hasn't been around in a while. :'(

• Options
    DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lkenefic said:

@DelawareDoons said:

@lkenefic said:

Hope you're well though!

Glad to hear all is well! Hope to see you in Baltimore again!!

Missed the last one for a work trip but I should be at the next one. I'll also be at ANA Pittsburgh and PAN.

@braddick said:

@DelawareDoons said:

@lkenefic said:

Hope you're well though!

Ahhh, come on!
    Spill the tea!

I can't, I like being gainfully employed in this business!

Professional Numismatist. "It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

• Options
    D808LFD808LF Posts: 416 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:

@Raybo said:
    I miss someone that was banned, I guess that's a topic for another thread, right?

I miss quite a few people who were banned.

Those were the bestest people. ;)

fka renman95, Sep 2005, 7,000 posts

• Options
    bsshog40bsshog40 Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    OwnerofawheatiehordeOwnerofawheatiehorde Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where @Shane6596 went? He was a pretty active new user, then he just disappear one day. https://forums.collectors.com/profile/Shane6596

Type collector, mainly into Seated. Young Numismatist. Good BST transactions with: mirabela, OKCC, MICHAELDIXON

• Options
    stevefromnestevefromne Posts: 131 ✭✭✭

@LanceNewmanOCC ; last active Feb 27, 2023, enjoyed his posts.

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 9, 2023 6:06PM

Paradisefound replied last month to my current GTG/giveaway contest thread.

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bsshog40 said:
    Unless I missed him here, I haven't seen @Skyman in a while.

I talked to him a couple of weeks ago via email. Sy is still alive and kicking. His focus has been directed more into space memorabilia.

• Options
    Shane6596Shane6596 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ownerofawheatiehorde said:
    Does anyone know where @Shane6596 went? He was a pretty active new user, then he just disappear one day. https://forums.collectors.com/profile/Shane6596

Im still alive! Been busy past few months with getting my business kicked into a higher gear. Ill be back on more this winter when things slow down. I still have the coin bug, just on pause for a bit.

Successful BST transactions with....Coinslave87, ChrisH821, Walkerguy21D, SanctionII.......................Received "You Suck" award 02/18/23

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

@robec said:

@bsshog40 said:
    Unless I missed him here, I haven't seen @Skyman in a while.

I talked to him a couple of weeks ago via email. Sy is still alive and kicking. His focus has been directed more into space memorabilia.

I miss his reports on his space memorabilia acquisitions. And his insight in that area

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,422 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston
    last active on Oct 17, 2023.
    Any info would be appreciated.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    OwnerofawheatiehordeOwnerofawheatiehorde Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

@May0r0fwheatt0wn , he had some really nice coins. Hope he comes back.

Type collector, mainly into Seated. Young Numismatist. Good BST transactions with: mirabela, OKCC, MICHAELDIXON

• Options
    CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 8,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 16, 2024 6:54AM

• Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭

bstat1020 reporting in - been a while but back in the key date and PM game...

Any of my ole friends around?

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,166 ✭✭✭✭✭

Timbuk3

• Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭✭

Old thread, but making me fell ever older.
    I remember so many of the names...

Mercury

Collecting Peace Dollars and Modern Crap.
  • Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

@crazyhounddog said:
    I still miss @DIMEMAN I hope he is well.

Word on the street he was going to FUN but I never saw him. Would have been nice to say hello............

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys can catch up with Dimeman over at MyCollect. He is active there

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dimeman's doing quite well. We email occasionally. I can say that he's not too happy with his football team right about now.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    WalkerfanWalkerfan Posts: 9,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dave99B said:
    Dimeman's doing quite well. We email occasionally. I can say that he's not too happy with his football team right about now.

Dave

IIRC, he was a Dallas Cowboys fan. Yes, I can see why he would be upset. lol 😂

“I may not believe in myself but I believe in what I’m doing” ~Jimmy Page~

My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947)

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/

• Options
    olympicsosolympicsos Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭

I hear @saintguru is missed!

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,422 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WAYNEAS said:
    @1630Boston
    last active on Oct 17, 2023.
    Any info would be appreciated.
    Wayne

Just saw a post from him today. Glad he is back among the living.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    DeplorableDanDeplorableDan Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 31, 2024 4:29PM

Looks like we lost @Coinscratch at some point today, I was having a pm conversation with him and his last message to me was at 12:30 pm. I have no idea what he might have done.

@coinscratch if you see this, send me an email so we can continue our discussion. I'll leave my email here for a short time.

(redacted, he got in touch)

Founder- Peak Rarities
    Website
    Instagram
    Facebook

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 15,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 31, 2024 4:28PM

@Insider3 said:

@koynekwest said:

@BuffaloIronTail said:
    I just started posting again recently. I stopped on January 17th due to some medical things I had to heal up from.

Surprised that Insider2 didn't miss me. That's OK though.

I missed Him and everybody else. Just didn't feel up to posting anything for awhile.

I'm OK now. A little ornery cuz I quit smoking.

Pete

Yeah-I went thru that smoking thing 11 years ago. Fun, ain't it?

I was banned! Heather let me back today. :)

Is that the former Insider2 ??

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file