Home U.S. Coin Forum

Random picture thread for Friday

Comments

• 1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    Across the street 🙀 They push it anywhere and everywhere. Gets deep quickly ❄️

I think I have seen that mountain with the outstretched arms atop in a photo taken from Rio de Janeiro. Didn't know it snows in Brazil though. :|

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Inspired70Inspired70 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

@1630Boston said:

Great School!

@Inspired70 said:

@1630Boston said:

Great School!

Yes but very expensive :#

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Another 'good' school in this area
    Boston College

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well grandpa shoveled ain’t as good as the kids but we have feet on the way 😳

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• 1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:
    Inside Harvard's Annenberg Hall. [Only Freshman may enter this hall, for dining, the public may not enter this building]
    A lot of students refer to it as just the 'berg.

Interesting. I am trying to remember whether as a father of a freshman I was allowed entry.

Access to the stacks of the school’s library was made available to me for some research I was doing. Curious if that would presently be allowed - especially since some valuable holdings were smuggled out in subsequent years,

@cohodk said:

Oblivious to my presence at 10 yards.

I'll be right there :)

edited December 30, 2021 7:55PM

@1northcoin said:

@1630Boston said:

Interesting. I am trying to remember whether as a father of a freshman I was allowed entry.

Access to the stacks of the school’s library was made available to me for some research I was doing. Curious if that would presently be allowed - especially since some valuable holdings were smuggled out in subsequent years,

I would think at least on "orientation" days, parents would be allowed in. :)

• duck620duck620 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭

Old coin books found @ flea market has a miss print On 1964-D.

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

So grandpa shoveled 🤨

Nature a few hours later 😂

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file