Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The Official 2011 Topps Heritage Thread: no sticker autos in THIS product!

Comments

• Options
    Joe, yeah it was an ebay purchase. So you guys don't think retail is a complete waste, the guy pulled it out of one of those Target 3 packs.
  • Options
    Josephcb09Josephcb09 Posts: 286 ✭✭
    I didn't see it listed, so I thought it might have been a private sale.

Also, I forgot to congratulate you on your Robby flip. Nice work
  • Options
    I got him to end it early, I didn't pay what the listing shows, but I did get it for a very reasonable price.
  • Options
    Josephcb09Josephcb09 Posts: 286 ✭✭
    I got your email.

Just sent one back
  • Options

<< <i>Joe, yeah it was an ebay purchase. So you guys don't think retail is a complete waste, the guy pulled it out of one of those Target 3 packs. >>

NIIIIIIICE!!!
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    paleocardspaleocards Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭
    Ever since I started collecting Heritage in 2005 I've been on a quest for the "Perfect Page" and until this moment it's remained an unfullfilled fantasy. For those of you that put your 2011 Heritage set in 9-pocket pages, check out your page that begins with card #388...
  • Options

<< <i>Ever since I started collecting Heritage in 2005 I've been on a quest for the "Perfect Page" and until this moment it's remained an unfullfilled fantasy. For those of you that put your 2011 Heritage set in 9-pocket pages, check out your page that begins with card #388... >>

oh oh oh you GOTTA scan it now! image
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    I bought 4 value packs at Target today and found 11 Diamond giveaways.

Also found the following heritage cards

Latos is a green variation. Two shortprints and Bartlett relic.

Probably buy more if I see them.

• Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Doran!

aconte
  • Options
    parkerjparkerj Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    nice job doran, but the ebay completed listings doesn't show any koufax's being sold....
  • Options
    The guy had real one in the title but not heritage.
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    Doran image
  • Options
    parkerjparkerj Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that was an incredible deal! Congrats, hope you get it!
  • Options
    Great pickup on the Koufax, Doran!

And for whoever posted the mockup of the Robin Roberts cut, I should be able to set you straight when the real one shows up in my mailbox in about a week. My second 1/1 Heritage cut after this one:

Text tradepage, including Heritage Chromes, SPs, and inserts - www.freewebs.com/heritagetrade

Photobucket - http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z142/heritagetrade/For Trade/
  • Options
    Nice FM, can't believe the same auto that I did.
  • Options
    Sometimes....google is not helpful and i realize this is the 2011 thread, but you guys have the knowledge i seek...

i was wondering if anyone had handy a list of which 2008 High #s have the black box variations on the back?
    also, are there any "master set" worthy parallels in the 2009 High #s? i dont think there are, but i'd thought i'd ask.
    and lastly, if there is a list of which cards in the 2008/2009 High # sets are "SPs" id appreciate it

Thanks,
    Eric
  • Options

<< <i>Sometimes....google is not helpful and i realize this is the 2011 thread, but you guys have the knowledge i seek...

i was wondering if anyone had handy a list of which 2008 High #s have the black box variations on the back?
    also, are there any "master set" worthy parallels in the 2009 High #s? i dont think there are, but i'd thought i'd ask.
    and lastly, if there is a list of which cards in the 2008/2009 High # sets are "SPs" id appreciate it

Thanks,
    Eric >>

The answers to all your questions are in the spreadsheet on my tradepage.
    Text tradepage, including Heritage Chromes, SPs, and inserts - www.freewebs.com/heritagetrade

• Options
    RobbyRobby Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    Short Prints

648 Ian Stewart

677 Ryan Langerhans

686 Gavin Floyd

687 Kevin Slowey

688 Gio Gonzalez RC

689 Eric Patterson

690 Jonathan Sanchez

691 Oliver Perez

692 John Lannan

693 Ramon Hernandez

694 Mike Fontenot

695 Ross Gload

696 Mark Sweeney

697 Nick Hundley RC

698 Kevin Correia

699 Jeremy Reed

700 Eddie Kunz RC

701 Miguel Montero

702 Gabe Gross

703 Matt Stairs

704 Kenny Rogers

705 Mark Hendrickson

706 Heath Bell

707 Wilson Betemit

708 Brandon Morrow

709 Brendan Ryan

710 Eric Hurley RC

711 Los Angeles Angels Team

712 Jack Hannahan

713 Seth McClung

714 New York Mets Team

715 Chris Perez RC

717 Jaime Garcia RC

718 Matt Joyce RC

719 Brad Ziegler RC

This is the 2008 Topps High Number Update set SP'S list ..............copied this from Baseballcardpedia.com This is really a good site for
    checking out info on Topps Heritage !
    Robbie
    Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • Options
    Thanks Fellas!

• Options
    ok, to steer this back on topic, i ripped some loosies that i had here at home

10 Targets and 4 WalMarts

Did ok

SPs: 448,461,490
    Blue Tint: Quintin
    Green Tint: None
    Red Tint: None
    Chrome: Red Sox Rippers, Josh Beckett
    Chrome Refractor: Nyjer Morgan

and this Killer...

happy to start ripping my retail stash now that i am getting caught up on my old sets
  • Options
    fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    Needed SPs:
    WILL PURCHASE, PM YOUR ASKING PRICE

__________________________________________________________________________________

Available for trade:

Green Tint: 194

GU: Jose Reyes (Jersey), Carlos Santana (Jersey), Yadier Molina (Bat), Josh Willingham (bat)

Chrome : C7,C24,C43,C51,C75,C82

Ref: C42, C94, C84

3 card panel thingy from hobby box: Ceda/Pena/Ichiro hits 10th Straight

• Options
    magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

<< <i>ok, to steer this back on topic, i ripped some loosies that i had here at home

10 Targets and 4 WalMarts

Did ok

SPs: 448,461,490
    Blue Tint: Quintin
    Green Tint: None
    Red Tint: None
    Chrome: Red Sox Rippers, Josh Beckett
    Chrome Refractor: Nyjer Morgan

and this Killer...

happy to start ripping my retail stash now that i am getting caught up on my old sets >>

You gotta love those HOF relic cards. Were those all gravity feed packs?
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Options

<< <i>You gotta love those HOF relic cards. Were those all gravity feed packs? >>

Yep, all gravity packs that i picked up a few weeks ago. can't find them around here anymore.
  • Options
    psu92psu92 Posts: 283
    2011 Topps Heritage Needs (updated 4/27/11 6:00 PM EST):
    For Trade Updated

Green Tints: 111,117,119,134,139,140,

All SSPs

For Trade:

Base: Just ask

SP:428,432,435,440,441,442,443,447,449,451,453,455 ,457,458(3),459,461,464,466(2),467
    469(2),476,477,479,480,481,482,484,487,488,495(2), 498

NAP,Baseball Flashbacks,News Flashbacks, Then & Now: Ask

Green Tint: 112,119,152,183,189

Blue Tint: 185

Clubhouse Collection: Ike Davis,Francisco Liriano,Jacoby Ellsbury,Jason Bartlett,Ian Kinsler,Carl Crawford,
    Vladimir Guerrero,Jim Thome

Chromes: 1,8,11,14,22,26,27,28,47,52(2),60(2),62,64,73,80,8 4,92,97,99

Refractors: 16,45,52,54

Please PM if you can help.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    even though I'm close to finishing my set I am getting the itch to buy, buy, buy.....time to go to target!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>even though I'm close to finishing my set I am getting the itch to buy, buy, buy.....time to go to target!!!! >>

I know exactly what you mean Al, I've had to rein myself in a couple times in the last week. Btw I received your cards yesterday, incredible from Oh to ME from Saturday to Monday. I did not ship yours 'til yesterday.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
  • Options
    as someone that is new to the fever that is known as Topps Heritage Baseball, i have to ask.....now that the product is 6+ weeks old, and with A&G/Gypsy Queen "around the bend" what becomes of good ol' Topps Heritage Baseball? Does the retail distribution dry up and fade away? does the hobby wax price drop? does THIS thread slowly fade away?
  • Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    If anyone is interested I have a few complete sets for sale.

2008 High Number

All these sets include sp's and all insert sets

Thanks
  • Options

<< <i>as someone that is new to the fever that is known as Topps Heritage Baseball, i have to ask.....now that the product is 6+ weeks old, and with A&G/Gypsy Queen "around the bend" what becomes of good ol' Topps Heritage Baseball? Does the retail distribution dry up and fade away? does the hobby wax price drop? does THIS thread slowly fade away? >>

Eric, it's been sort of slow on this thread this year anyway IMO, some of the old time Heritage guys not ripping or not ripping much. Retail in the stores slows down but you can always find it online, just doesn't tend to get posted here. Hobby wax will slowly drop but not that much, check out 2010Heritage online. I didn't buy any last year so have had to pay very good money to acquire hobby this year. I like to buy an older box of Heritage now & then for my years where the set is not complete. & yeah the thread will fade.
    Hope this answers some of what you wanted to know, personally I won't be doing Gypsy Queen and will think hard about AG.
    Dave
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>as someone that is new to the fever that is known as Topps Heritage Baseball, i have to ask.....now that the product is 6+ weeks old, and with A&G/Gypsy Queen "around the bend" what becomes of good ol' Topps Heritage Baseball? Does the retail distribution dry up and fade away? does the hobby wax price drop? does THIS thread slowly fade away? >>

Eric, it's been sort of slow on this thread this year anyway IMO, some of the old time Heritage guys not ripping or not ripping much. Retail in the stores slows down but you can always find it online, just doesn't tend to get posted here. Hobby wax will slowly drop but not that much, check out 2010Heritage online. I didn't buy any last year so have had to pay very good money to acquire hobby this year. I like to buy an older box of Heritage now & then for my years where the set is not complete. & yeah the thread will fade.
    Hope this answers some of what you wanted to know, personally I won't be doing Gypsy Queen and will think hard about AG.
    Dave >>

Dave,

Thank you for your excellent reply. A lot of good points brought up. Sad to hear that older Topps Heritage Collectors have dropped out, but thats how it goes.

As for GQ and A&G, i really have little interest other then a blaster here or there. i was a HUGE Turkey Red guy back in 2005/2006 and put both base sets together, only to REALLY dislike 2007, then see Topps discontinue TR, which was a bummer.

I have the first three sets of A&G, but my interest faded when the price point jumped up in 2009, and i feel that Topps will let A&G go for maybe a few more years, then that too will be discontinued (i hope im wrong on this).

i think GQ will do well, but can also see it only having a short run, as far as how many years its made, which would tick me off lol

my OCD loves what Topps Heritage is, and will continue to be year after year.

• Options
    Ginter has far surpassed heritage in value, up until this year heritage was just loaded with garbage. Of course if you stay away from wax and only buy sets or
    what you want then you might not even notice. I think long time heritage guys are getting out because they remember when this product was worth ripping for
    both fun AND value. If you think Ginter is high at 90 a box then you should be paying no more than 50 for a box of heritage, because that is really what it
    is worth. Topps feeds off set builders here and has for a long time. I thought they made a huge effort this year to make boxes more valuable, but in the end
    what did they really add....25 Koufax autos and a few Hank Aaron redemptions?

..and of course we all got screwed on the chrome checklist. Ginter is worth twice the price compared to heritage. Maybe more.
  • Options
    I tend to disagree with that, while it is fun opening a product like A&G and pulling several hits out of a box, the value of the opened product isn't very good. Generally with Heritage between trading and flipping I generally break even and basically end up with my master and Cardinals stuff for free. With A&G there is no value in sets or short prints, and the majority of the hits are low value. Just look at past sets, Heritage seems to hold or increase in value while A&G even the mini sets continue to drop other than maybe the '06 mini set. I didn't do A&G last year and won't be doing it this year....I'll hold on to my money and spend it on Heritage in Feb.
  • Options
    LJB17LJB17 Posts: 252 ✭✭
    I apologize if this question has been addressed, but too many posts to read through them all. I bought a booster box today and got one of the stamp cards. Happy about that as the rest of the box was crap, but this was Hughes/Hunter stamp and the hughes upper left was torn pretty bad. 62/62 but this sucks. Does Topps do anything about this?

Thank you,
    Luke
    Looking for 77 cloth 9s and 10s.
    54 Red Hearts
    and now 64 Stand ups
  • Options
    I have done very well on Ginter, the mini sets trade and sell very well and are spaced evenly enough across the board that if you hit a good player then you
    make back good money. I would compare it to the rarer star chrome cards in heritage, but there aren't any as topps is going to put all the big names in
    topps chrome. Make sure you save your money for that! I also like that you aren't done once you get your hits...or in the case of heritage, hit. You have 24
    chances at a nice mini in ginter. Heritage is pretty much pull your GU and then you are done.

Pulling one autograph in a case of product is just unacceptable, no matter how fun it is to open. I have pulled multiple PC type autographs in the last two years in
    ginter, I can't remember the last time I pulled an autograph in heritage of a guy I had even heard of. I would be find if heritage became a 99 cent per pack product and
    the autos were 1:1500 packs.
  • Options

<< <i>I apologize if this question has been addressed, but too many posts to read through them all. I bought a booster box today and got one of the stamp cards. Happy about that as the rest of the box was crap, but this was Hughes/Hunter stamp and the hughes upper left was torn pretty bad. 62/62 but this sucks. Does Topps do anything about this?

Thank you,
    Luke >>

Luke

There is a video on topps site that tells what to do with damaged hits. Hopefully they can replace, but that is a rare card, so you might have to take
    something else. If you need further help let us know and its good to see you back this year!

Waalt
  • Options
    Also nice of topps to have Hank Aaron sign real on card autographs for Gypsy Queen while heritage gets redemptions. How do you not get Aaron to sign his heritage
    cards first?
  • Options
    someone said collect what you like and that is my motto with all the cards I buy and those I end up getting graded....this year was the first heritage I have put together since the first year just because I like the wood grain cards....not everyone's cup of joe but I have always like the wood grains.....I had the 52 heritage set at one time which I put together just because I was born in 52 ..... had to eventually sell it but this is how I decide what to buy...if I like, I buy.
  • Options

<< <i>Also nice of topps to have Hank Aaron sign real on card autographs for Gypsy Queen while heritage gets redemptions. How do you not get Aaron to sign his heritage
    cards first? >>

They were signed in the same sitting.GQ had the benefit of being released later.The Aaron contract came fairly close to the release of Heritage.
  • Options
    You make good points on the quantity of hits in AG Walt. I like the mini in every pack also. I still prefer Heritage because it is retro and is now getting into the era where I actually bought the cards as a kid('62 was my 1st).
    AG tends to look pretty much the same every year and basically I'm a set builder not so much a multiple hits guy though that is nice.
    I am thinking like Doran that I may break even this year on Heritage & still have my master set.
    And as Al says , collect what you like.
    We do all look to you for your opinions & insight on these sets Kev, we just don't all view them the same way.
    Dave
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
  • Options
    I have never not liked a heritage set, but as a collector who buys many other products too, I see the value of heritage boxes going down down down. Ill admit if I only
    bought heritage every year it might not bother me that I get only one autograph in a case while other products might delivery 20, but like I said, topps is putting out
    much better products. why can't heritage be one of those products? Remember opening day? That was a set builders product....99 cents a pack and autos once every
    other case. Why should we pay 90-100 dollars a box for basically the same thing?

and I really don't want to ruin this for others, I really like that most heritage nuts here just don't really care about that type of stuff, but dang, this makes me mad, we,
    as long time topps collectors, deserve a product that is more like it was back in 2001 and 2002. I think that is only fair. Ginter has the same, if not more popularity
    every year and it always gets very nice autographs. I don't get it.

Sorry to be a downer, I went to topps last year and made a list of things we would like to see changed, and some of those ideas came to fruition and I think that makes
    a better product. We can only try harder next year, well those of us who will still be around.

Thanks
  • Options
    psu92psu92 Posts: 283
    Is Gypsy Queen worth buying? What does the autograph list look like?
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    Will buy or trade to work on my set. We only busted a one hobby and nine or ten blasters and just prefer trade and buy some singles to work on our set.

Need-

SP

427,428,432,433,439,444,447,453, 456,457,459,461,465,468,470,
    476,477,478,480,481,498 and 500

BFB-3,8
    NFB-4,9
    TN- 3,5
    NAP-2,3,7,12,13

Trade-
    originals #55 ERA LEADERS, 82
    Chrome 2,12,34,41,52,78
    refractor 62
    SP's- 429,455,482,484,492,496
    Johnny Gomes Gree Tint #148
    CCollection- Liriano Jersey, Reynolds Bat
    NFB 1,1,5,10
    BFB- 1,4,6,9
    TN8,9,10
    NAP 5,14

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options

<< <i>Is Gypsy Queen worth buying? What does the autograph list look like? >>

I broke some of it tonight and it is pretty cool. The two autos I got were on card and the GU looked nice, the parallels are nice too and the checklist seems to
    be pretty strong. Waay to many parallels in the minis though. Each box comes with a mini box.
  • Options
    is this a green tint chrome????number on back is code 991112

• Options
    Al, my regular chromes have that code. Buchholz' regular card has a lot of green in it.
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
  • Options
    thanks Dave, what made me wonder was all the green......most of the other chromes I've seen didn't have the nice green in them like this one does.....

al.
  • Options
    updated 4/28/11
    sps I need:

500, 498, 496, 495, 494, 492, 488, 487, 485, 480, 477, 475, 470, 460, 457, 436, 429, 427, 426

available:

SP: 446, 458, 474, 491

BF-3 Roger Maris
    BF-6 Whitey Ford
    BF-8 (4) Warren Spahn
    NF-7 (2) Mariner 2
    NF-8 (2) NY Mets join NL
    NF-9 Jamaica gains Independence
    NF-10 Robinson Enshrined in Cooperstown

TN-1 Killebrew/Baustista
    TN-5 Mantle/Fielder
    TN-7 Gibson/Weaver
    TN-8 Marichal/Sabathia

NAP-11 (2) Longoria

CHROMES: C54 Worley, C31 Peralta, C30 Buchholz, C3 McGee - all numbered to 1962

CHROME REFRACTOR C72 - numbered to 562

also have many base cards available.........

• Options
    Have any of you guys seen a Matt Holliday stamp card with anyone else besides David Price? All of the other Cardinals stamp cards have two versions, but I haven't found a second version for Holliday, and there doesn't seem to be a complete stamps checklist.
  • Options
    There is a complete stamp checklist on my spreadsheet.

FTS-1 Albert Pujols / Matt Garza
    FTS-2 CC Sabathia / Albert Pujols
    FTS-3 Mike Napoli / CC Sabathia
    FTS-4 Francisco Cordero / Mike Napoli
    FTS-5 Starlin Castro / Francisco Cordero
    FTS-6 David Wright / Starlin Castro
    FTS-7 Jayson Werth / David Wright
    FTS-8 Matt Garza / Jayson Werth
    FTS-9 Jay Bruce / Miguel Cabrera
    FTS-10 Victor Martinez / Jay Bruce
    FTS-11 Alex Rios / Victor Martinez
    FTS-12 Heath Bell / Alex Rios
    FTS-13 Brian Roberts / Heath Bell
    FTS-14 Jenrry Mejia / Brian Roberts
    FTS-15 Ryan Zimmerman / Jenrry Mejia
    FTS-16 Miguel Cabrera / Ryan Zimmerman
    FTS-17 Aaron Hill / Kelly Johnson
    FTS-18 Carl Crawford / Aaron Hill
    FTS-19 Yovani Gallardo / Carl Crawford
    FTS-20 Clay Buchholz / Yovani Gallardo
    FTS-21 Jose Bautista / Clay Buchholz
    FTS-22 Jose Reyes / Jose Bautista
    FTS-23 Ivan Rodriguez / Jose Reyes
    FTS-24 Kelly Johnson / Ivan Rodriguez
    FTS-25 Rickie Weeks / Neftali Feliz
    FTS-26 Adam Wainwright / Rickie Weeks
    FTS-27 Jason Bartlett / Adam Wainwright
    FTS-28 Yadier Molina / Jason Bartlett
    FTS-29 Corey Hart / Yadier Molina
    FTS-30 Prince Fielder / Corey Hart
    FTS-31 Alfonso Soriano / Prince Fielder
    FTS-32 Neftali Feliz / Alfonso Soriano
    FTS-33 Billy Butler / Brett Gardner
    FTS-34 Wandy Rodriguez / Billy Butler
    FTS-35 Andre Ethier / Wandy Rodriguez
    FTS-36 Gio Gonzalez / Andre Ethier
    FTS-37 Kurt Suzuki / Gio Gonzalez
    FTS-38 Joe Mauer / Kurt Suzuki
    FTS-39 Miguel Tejada / Joe Mauer
    FTS-40 Brett Gardner / Miguel Tejada
    FTS-41 Joakim Soria / Ervin Santana
    FTS-42 David Ortiz / Joakim Soria
    FTS-43 Howie Kendrick / David Ortiz
    FTS-44 Gordon Beckham / Howie Kendrick
    FTS-45 Drew Stubbs / Gordon Beckham
    FTS-46 Logan Morrison / Drew Stubbs
    FTS-47 Shin-Soo Choo / Logan Morrison
    FTS-48 Ervin Santana / Shin-Soo Choo
    FTS-49 Mat Latos / Matt Holliday
    FTS-50 Marlon Byrd / Mat Latos
    FTS-51 Chris Young / Marlon Byrd
    FTS-52 Ryan Dempster / Chris Young
    FTS-53 Mark Teixeira / Ryan Dempster
    FTS-54 Andy Pettitte / Mark Teixeira
    FTS-55 David Price / Andy Pettitte
    FTS-56 Matt Holliday / David Price
    FTS-57 Justin Upton / Roy Oswalt
    FTS-58 Ichiro / Justin Upton
    FTS-59 Ryan Howard / Ichiro
    FTS-60 Vernon Wells / Ryan Howard
    FTS-61 Brett Anderson / Vernon Wells
    FTS-62 Jim Thome / Brett Anderson
    FTS-63 Jaime Garcia / Jim Thome
    FTS-64 Roy Oswalt / Jaime Garcia
    FTS-65 Chase Headley / Josh Johnson
    FTS-66 Jason Heyward / Chase Headley
    FTS-67 Max Scherzer / Jason Heyward
    FTS-68 Andrew McCutchen / Max Scherzer
    FTS-69 Mark Reynolds / Andrew McCutchen
    FTS-70 Rafael Soriano / Mark Reynolds
    FTS-71 Ian Kinsler / Rafael Soriano
    FTS-72 Josh Johnson / Ian Kinsler
    FTS-73 Martin Prado / Elvis Andrus
    FTS-74 Carlos Ruiz / Martin Prado
    FTS-75 Tim Lincecum / Carlos Ruiz
    FTS-76 Jimmy Rollins / Tim Lincecum
    FTS-77 Clayton Kershaw / Jimmy Rollins
    FTS-78 Buster Posey / Clayton Kershaw
    FTS-79 Curtis Granderson / Buster Posey
    FTS-80 Elvis Andrus / Curtis Granderson
    FTS-81 Mike Stanton / Matt Capps
    FTS-82 Luke Scott / Mike Stanton
    FTS-83 Chase Utley / Luke Scott
    FTS-84 Barry Zito / Chase Utley
    FTS-85 Carlos Marmol / Barry Zito
    FTS-86 Chris Coghlan / Carlos Marmol
    FTS-87 Adam Jones / Chris Coghlan
    FTS-88 Matt Capps / Adam Jones
    FTS-89 Matt Cain / Evan Longoria
    FTS-90 Dan Uggla / Matt Cain
    FTS-91 Ike Davis / Dan Uggla
    FTS-92 Aubrey Huff / Ike Davis
    FTS-93 Brian McCann / Aubrey Huff
    FTS-94 B.J. Upton / Brian McCann
    FTS-95 Zack Greinke
    FTS-96 Derek Jeter / B.J. Upton
    FTS-97 Evan Longoria / Derek Jeter
    FTS-98 Daric Barton / Carl Pavano
    FTS-99 Roy Halladay / Daric Barton
    FTS-100 Stephen Drew / Roy Halladay
    FTS-101 Domonic Brown / Stephen Drew
    FTS-102 Mike Pelfrey / Domonic Brown
    FTS-103 Alexei Ramirez / Mike Pelfrey
    FTS-104 Grady Sizemore / Alexei Ramirez
    FTS-105 Carl Pavano / Grady Sizemore
    FTS-106 Bobby Abreu / Cole Hamels
    FTS-107 Brad Lidge / Bobby Abreu
    FTS-108 Bronson Arroyo / Brad Lidge
    FTS-109 Carlos Quentin / Bronson Arroyo
    FTS-110 Adam Lind / Carlos Quentin
    FTS-111 Tim Hudson / Adam Lind
    FTS-112 Danny Valencia / Tim Hudson
    FTS-113 Cole Hamels / Danny Valencia
    FTS-114 Colby Rasmus / Adam Dunn
    FTS-115 Jacoby Ellsbury / Colby Rasmus
    FTS-116 Andres Torres / Jacoby Ellsbury
    FTS-117 Jon Lester / Andres Torres
    FTS-118 Carlos Santana / Jon Lester
    FTS-119 Denard Span / Carlos Santana
    FTS-120 Adrian Beltre / Denard Span
    FTS-121 Adam Dunn / Adrian Beltre
    FTS-122 Brandon Morrow / Jonathan Sanchez
    FTS-123 Kendry Moralez / Brandon Morrow
    FTS-124 Chad Billingsley / Kendry Morales
    FTS-125 James Shields / Chad Billingsley
    FTS-126 Daniel Hudson / James Shields
    FTS-127 Brett Myers / Daniel Hudson
    FTS-128 Nelson Cruz / Brett Myers
    FTS-129 Jonathan Sanchez / Nelson Cruz
    FTS-130 Tommy Hanson / Vladimir Guerrero
    FTS-131 John Lackey / Tommy Hanson
    FTS-132 Matt Kemp / John Lackey
    FTS-133 Felix Hernandez / Matt Kemp
    FTS-134 Chris Carpenter / Felix Hernandez
    FTS-135 Pablo Sandoval / Chris Carpenter
    FTS-136 Justin Morneau / Pablo Sandoval
    FTS-137 Vladimir Guerrero / Justin Morneau
    FTS-138 Dallas Braden / Will Venable
    FTS-139 Brian Matusz / Dallas Braden
    FTS-140 Nick Swisher / Brian Matusz
    FTS-141 Hanley Ramirez / Nick Swisher
    FTS-142 Josh Hamilton / Hanley Ramirez
    FTS-143 Hunter Pence / Josh Hamilton
    FTS-144 Troy Tulowitzki / Hunter Pence
    FTS-145 Will Venable / Troy Tulowitzki
    FTS-146 Brandon Phillips / Johan Santana
    FTS-147 Jered Weaver / Brandon Phillips
    FTS-148 Ricky Romero / Jered Weaver
    FTS-149 Gaby Sanchez / Ricky Romero
    FTS-150 Ryan Braun / Gaby Sanchez
    FTS-151 Brett Wallace / Ryan Braun
    FTS-152 Miguel Montero / Brett Wallace
    FTS-153 Johan Santana / Miguel Montero
    FTS-154 Adrian Gonzalez / Jonathan Papelbon
    FTS-155 Nick Markakis / Adrian Gonzalez
    FTS-156 Jair Jurrjens / Nick Markakis
    FTS-157 Alex Rodriguez / Jair Jurrjens
    FTS-158 James Loney / Alex Rodriguez
    FTS-159 Neil Walker / James Loney
    FTS-160 Delmon Young / Neil Walker
    FTS-161 Jonathan Papelbon / Delmon Young
    FTS-162 Torii Hunter / Casey McGehee
    FTS-163 Phil Hughes / Torii Hunter
    FTS-164 Jose Tabata / Phil Hughes
    FTS-165 Trevor Cahill / Jose Tabata
    FTS-166 Carlos Gonzalez / Trevor Cahill
    FTS-167 C.J. Wilson / Carlos Gonzalez
    FTS-168 Derrek Lee / C.J. Wilson
    FTS-169 Casey McGehee / Derrek Lee
    FTS-170 Paul Konerko / Manny Ramirez
    FTS-171 Ben Zobrist / Paul Konerko
    FTS-172 Ian Desmond / Ben Zobrist
    FTS-173 Robinson Cano / Ian Desmond
    FTS-174 Chipper Jones / Robinson Cano
    FTS-175 Kevin Youkilis / Chipper Jones
    FTS-176 Cliff Lee / Kevin Youkilis
    FTS-177 Manny Ramirez / Cliff Lee
    FTS-178 Justin Verlander / Shane Victorino
    FTS-179 Francisco Liriano / Justin Verlander
    FTS-180 Michael Bourn / Francisco Liriano
    FTS-181 Edwin Jackson / Michael Bourn
    FTS-182 Tyler Colvin / Edwin Jackson
    FTS-183 Jorge Posada / Tyler Colvin
    FTS-184 John Danks / Jorge Posada
    FTS-185 Shane Victorino / John Danks
    FTS-186 Brian Wilson / Aramis Ramirez
    FTS-187 Dustin Pedroia / Brian Wilson
    FTS-188 Omar Infante / Dustin Pedroia
    FTS-189 Michael Cuddyer / Omar Infante
    FTS-190 Angel Pagan / Michael Cuddyer
    FTS-191 Ubaldo Jimenez / Angel Pagan
    FTS-192 Michael Young / Ubaldo Jimenez
    FTS-193 Aramis Ramirez / Michael Young
    FTS-194 Joey Votto / Austin Jackson
    FTS-195 Derek Lowe / Joey Votto
    FTS-196 Jon Jay / Derek Lowe
    FTS-197 Juan Pierre / Jon Jay
    FTS-198 Franklin Gutierrez / Juan Pierre
    FTS-199 Dan Haren / Franklin Gutierrez
    FTS-200 Mariano Rivera / Dan Haren
    FTS-201 Austin Jackson / Mariano Rivera

• Options

<< <i>Guess I got a hot blaster!

image >>

I like mine better! It is real, it is in hand, and it is fabulous. My new favorite card.

Don't have my scanner hooked up right now so the ebay scan will have to do.