Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

+++ THE OFFICIAL 2005 TOPPS HERITAGE THREAD...ANY POSTS REGARDING HERITAGE...ONLY POST HERE +++

Comments

• Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

I have found three kinds of blasters.

One with a green stripe (like Jeff bought), one with no stripe, and one with the zipper type opening strip near the bottom of the box.

In the first two the packs were at the bottom of the box under one large piece of foam. In the zipper type they were in the middle of two foam pieces. Ironically I pulled the most dinged cards from the zipper boxes.

I'll bet this box came from a damaged lot at a store. Maybe an employee bought it or it "fell off the back of the truck."
  • Options
    Could anyone use?:

NAP2 - Arod
    NAP6 - Thome

THC60 Reyas /1956
    THC62 Garciaparra /1956
    THC91 Campbell /1956
    THC109 Takatsu /1956

I would like to trade for a Derek Jeter SP #400 or sell these (very cheap). PM if interested.

Shannon
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Guys
    I want you all to know that I have completed the FB relic set!!!

The Master set is just about complete - I'm awaiting the last of the cards and I may be short just a few SP's and a chrome? We'll just have to see!

Thanx to all who have made this another great year!!

Mike
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    congrats Mike - I'm just three short myself, and five short on the Clubhouse Collection relics.

Might as well post the list - I've still got a decent stack of SPs to trade.

I need:
    CCR-AK Al Kaline Bat
    CCR-AP Albert Pujols Bat
    CCR-BW Bernie Williams Bat
    CCR-GS Gary Sheffield Bat
    CCR-RS Red Schoendienst Bat

FR-AK Al Kaline Seat
    FR-DL Don Larsen Seat

SPs available for trade:
    30 82 (old uni) 155 (old uni) 260 273 (blue background) 286 (throwing) 296 (old uni) 402 404 407 416 418 419 422 425 426 427 429 431 432 434 435 438 439 445 446 448 450 452 453 456 457 458 459 462 469 471 472 473 474 NAP3 NAP6 NAP7 NAP8 NAP9 NAP11 NAP12 NAP14

Geordie
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭
    Trading has been great for me on here...would like to thank everyone I have traded with!
    Down to the nitty gritty for my SPs and NAP

SPs needed:
    5 Jim Edmonds
    20 Todd Helton
    130 Andrew Jones

NAP needed:
    Garciaparra

SPs for trade:
    300 Sammy Sosa (blue Uniform)
    312 Lance Berkman (fielding)
    389 Curt Schilling (looking in)
    401 Livan Hernandez
    402 Casey Kotchman
    413 Aramis Ramirez
    418 Adam Everett
    430 Mark Grudzielanek
    434 Robert Kielty
    449 Ryan Webb-4 available (geez-is this really an SP???)
    455 Zack Greinke
    470 CC Sabathia-2 available
    473 Javier Vazquez

I have to finish those SPs before I can even think about the chromes! But if you need any of the SPs I have and you have chromes to trade, that is ok too.
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    The seller of my retail box seems like a legit card store with great feedback, and the box pictured has the Topps factroy seal. With the Topps "Open Door" replacement policy, I could care less if the cards are damaged or not - I'm just thankful that there's a company out here with such great customer service. I honestly think that's one of the main selling points that got me hooked on Heritage.

Hooked on Hertiage worked for me!
  • Options
    HELP! Down to 3 SPs and 1 NAP!
    List has been edited. Thanks to those who have replied!
  • Options
    5 Jim Edmonds
    20 Todd Helton
    130 Andrew Jones

No traders have responded on my last three....ummm...anyone selling these (cheap image) OR...I'll trade 2 SPs for 1 !!! I REAAAAALY want to finish this set and end this nightmare! (though a fun nightmare!)
  • Options
    Very first post! How ya'll doin? Let me introduce myself. My name is Kraig, Body Shop Mgr, 48 years young, married with 2 children, son is 24, recently married, daughter is 21 in college. Son & I collected cards back in 1989. I know...I know...not much to collect then since over production of all products. Really enjoyed the '90 Upper Deck baseball as I still have 3 hand collated sets put together plus numerous other "junk". Quit collecting cards in '95. Fast forward to 2004.... Hey, these 2004 Topps Heritage packs look decent...maybe I'll pick up a pack or two.....WOW! These are nice! Still dont have that set complete yet, then the 2005's arrive..... Long story short, we don't have a card shop in this area, so all my purchases are retail. I have been able to pull 2 autos, one blue Yogi from 2004 & this baby......enjoy!

• Options
    Welcome Kraig
    And congratulations on a great pull!! Pandrews pulled one of those and sold it on ebay for some righteous bucks!!

Just color me Yellow with Envy!!! I didn't pull a single auto from heritage this year.

I wish you the best.
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Kraig with a K, welcome, those are some nice cards you pulled! Did any of them come from Toys r us packs?

Is the Yogi for trade?

Thanks
    Kevin
  • Options
    Thanks Mike, much appreciated...

Kevin...have a brother named Kevin...anyway...the Robinson was pulled at a "Wally's!

As far as trading the Yogi, dunno...I'll post a scan later to show ya sometime....
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks Mike, much appreciated...

Kevin...have a brother named Kevin...anyway...the Robinson was pulled at a "Wally's!

As far as trading the Yogi, dunno...I'll post a scan later to show ya sometime.... >>

Kraig
    If you are doing the Heritage set - and need a bunch - I will trade you a boatload of well centered/sharp cornered cards to get the Robinson! image

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    thats the 3rd Frank Robinson i've seen /25.. mine was 10/25.. i kinda wish i wouldve kept it, but it paid for 2+ full boxes by itself..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>thats the 3rd Frank Robinson i've seen /25.. mine was 10/25.. i kinda wish i wouldve kept it, but it paid for 2+ full boxes by itself.. >>

Damn! I'm just envious as hell Perry! Just like last year - I pulled a Cliff Floyd auto!!!!!

Mike
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Damn! I'm just envious as hell Perry! Just like last year - I pulled a Cliff Floyd auto!!!!!

Come on now Mike!! Cliff is one of the best hitters this year image he is keeping the mets afloat.. you might be able to trade Cliff for that Robinson straight up image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Thanks Mike, much appreciated...

As far as trading the Yogi, dunno...I'll post a scan later to show ya sometime.... >>

Kraig
    If you are doing the Heritage set - and need a bunch - I will trade you a boatload of well centered/sharp cornered cards to get the Robinson! image

mike >>

Mike, thanks for the offer, but I feel pretty lucky to pull the Robinson. Would be very tuff to replace. I just started opening these packs & we have a few more boxes in stores around here to be able to choose from.
    Thanks anyway....

Kraig
  • Options
    I just wanted to thank Geordie for the great trade we just did. He shipped when he said and the cards looked great.

In case anyone was wondering....I still need the following from 2005:

NAP 15
    NAP 5

I also need a few chromes from 2003 if anyone has any, of if anyone wants to buy this set it will be hitting the bay soon, it is 8 cards
    short and I can throw in doubles.

I have a bunch of stuff for trade...including a partial chrome set and a partial refractor set if anyone is interested in starting those. Of course
    plenty of light backs and sp's. Im offering 2 for 1 on any of the above mentioned cards and will throw in something nice for anyone
    getting me all of them at once! Lone live heritage...Less than 9 months until 2006!!!!

Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>Damn! I'm just envious as hell Perry! Just like last year - I pulled a Cliff Floyd auto!!!!!

Come on now Mike!! Cliff is one of the best hitters this year image he is keeping the mets afloat.. you might be able to trade Cliff for that Robinson straight up image >>

Chris
    I didn't mean to dis Cliff - just wanted Yogi or Willie - BTW, I have a GU bat and jersey of his.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    I would like to thank Lothar, JoeStalin, Mudflap, Peetie, Charliehustle, Orion, Yankeeno, UnAmuzd, Softparade, Novocent and TNP777 for their contribution to completion of my set!!!

Now I'm down to:

Chrome: 33 46 89

Thanx again guys, this is one of the collecting highlights of the year for me - even tho I did do a bit too much whining about the auto thing! image

Your friend and fellow BigH Collector
    Mike - Stone
    Mike
  • Options
    Been gone from here awhile but I am back. I have extras available for the following:

yankeeno7 (#5 Todd Helton, #20 Jim Edmunds)

joestalin (#69 Mark Prior '56 Uni., #454 Jeromy Burnitz)

LMK if you're interested. image

Scott
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets
  • Options
    Scott

What do you need for the Prior and Burnitz?

Thanks
    Kevin
  • Options
    Sent ya a pm Mike. It seems there are some new people posting on this thread so I'll try yet again to see if anyone has any of my few remaining cards. They are SP's 452, 420, 135(batting), 125(blue cap), 30, 20 and NAP5.

Editted to add I have a few SP's, few of each insert, few chromes/refractors and one auto to trade(would probably want everything on my need list for it)for the last few SP's and 1 NAP I need.
    Ryan
  • Options
    Finally, I would like to give John Basilone his props for asking that the heritage thread stay in one area - at first people thought he was just busting balls or something - he's not that kind of guy - he just wanted to make it easier for people to stay in touch and not flood the board at the same time - some took it like they didn't have a right to post a thread on heritage - one always has that right - this was about the "official" area to do all the discussing/trading without others being annoyed.

And thanks again to John for putting out the spread sheet!

And lastly, the Sports Cards & Memorabilia Forum is my favorite place to hang and it has the least problems also if you get my drift.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Down to three chromes needed: 33 46 89

what is the current beckett value on the master set and the value on the 110 card chrome set?

thanx!
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    Dumb question time

What exactly does the " master set ' consist of ?

Is it the regular cards, subsets , sp's and chromes or does it also consist of all of the G.U'd , and auto's

Dave

btw, picked up 3 more packs at Toys R Us the other day with nothing worth listing
  • Options
    Kobe: The master set is just base set, SP's and the inserts(fb t&n and NAPs).

Mike: 400 for the base and SP's and 15-30 for the regular insert sets. It doesnt give a price for the complete chrome set image
    Ryan
  • Options
    Master sets used to be everything on the checklist with variations, that would include all the autographs, black refs, and low #ed
    auto/GU...in the case of heritage it refers to all the cards in the base set plus all the short prints and all 3 insert sets. In the past
    the new age set at 15 cards was always the hardest to do. It seems as though coallation on that set always sucks.

If you feel the need to put together a set let us all know

Kevin
  • Options
    <<Scott

What do you need for the Prior and Burnitz?

Thanks
    Kevin>>

I will sell or trade for high number sp's. I need 400-403, 406-414, 418, 420-425, 430, 432-445, 448-453, 455, 459-465, 467-471, 474, 475. Let me know what you are willing to trade. image

Orion9578

Sorry, I have some of those but no extras.

Scott
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets
  • Options
    F Scott-

I have a few cards on your list - I get off work in 10 mins, and I'll PM you when I get home with what I have left.

-Jeff
  • Options
    ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭
    Okay. Last ditch effort.

I still need
    SPs - 398, 399(2)
    Light backs – 160, 192, 232
    NAPs – 12, 13
    TN10

I have to trade
    SPs – 3, 7, 30, 69, 79, 82, 125, 155, 286, 292, 300, 401, 404, 405, 407, 408, 411, 412, 413, 414, 424, 426, 431, 434, 436, 441, 442, 447, 451, 456, 458, 459, 461, 464, 465, 467, 468, 471, 472, 473, 474
    Light Backs – Darn near all of them
    NAPs – 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10
    TNs – 2, 5, 6, 8
    Also a Bob Feller stadium seat

Help me Heritage traders. You’re my only hope.

Thanks - Jim
    Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • Options
    Here is the pic of the Berra I promised to show

I forgot I had this from last year also...

• Options
    Scott...LMK what you need after you deal with Jeff, I have a bunch of cards on your list.

Jim PM sent

Kraig....those are awesome, is either for trade?

Kevin
  • Options
    Kevin , those are a couple of my best cards, I better pass..sorry.
  • Options
    ok, I was just asking..just by chance, what would you be willing to trade for those? Do you have a favorite player or team?

Kevin
  • Options
    hey guys, i have seen many people are done with their sets, as you may or may not know, i started kind of late so im still battling to finish my base set so anyone who has a lot os base cards,SPs or chromes please pm me, i will gladly buy them.
    i will post my (long) needlist later,
    i have some for trade:
    luis aparicio relic( with piece of stdium seat)
    flashback F-HS x2
    flashback F-SM
    and some light back,pm me if you need some and i will tell you if i have
    thankyou
  • Options
    I just put all my heritage cards into the MJ roop binder system and I realize that I'm a lot farther off then I thought I was. As of right now I need nearly 30 sps, half the chromes, 3 lightbacks, 3 commons, and a couple inserts.

I have other SPs, and chromes to trade including some /556 such as Ichiro and Jeter. My black refractors of Boone and Giambi are also for trade for those who can help me out. I also have a ton of extra 04 heritage sps, chromes, and refractors. PM me or post here if you can help.
  • Options
    Send me your list of 05 heritage needs, I can help you. Also send what you have in trade..thanks

Kevin
  • Options
    purelyPSApurelyPSA Posts: 712 ✭✭

Nine signatures down, 466 more to go...
  • Options
    good luck on that set!

Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>Nine signatures down, 466 more to go... >>

Good luck on the rest of the set Steve!
    Super idea....keep us posted.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Steve
    I'll be at the HOF game in Cooperstown on Monday...I'll also be bringing my Red Sox and Tigers Heritage singles...I'll let you know if I land any autos!
  • Options
    Yankee - I would be VERY interested in your successes. If you bag some that you would like to part with, by all means LMK.
  • Options
    Bring doubles...you never know!image
  • Options
    I'll have ALL my duplicates with me image
    Its going to be a fun day...even if I dont get close enough for autos. There will be mobs of Red Sox fans so if anything, I'll have a better shot at Tigers players.
    I was good...got to Cooperstown at 3 a.m. the morning before and was 13th in line. Not long after, there were hundreds of people waiting to get those tickets and ALL Red Sox fans. I think I was the only person in line that wasnt. I will have you know that I did NOT wear my Yankees gear that evening LOL
    It was a mob scene and it was COLD...but Monday is the reward!....along with fishing on Sunday!
  • Options
    Hello,

I am another newbie to the forum. I am just getting back into collecting and decided to start with Heritage (much to my fiance's dismay). I've been reading this thread since the beginning and think it's great that everyone is helping each other build this monster. To anyone who is still miles away like myself, I have about 35 to trade. I will post what I have and what I need in about a week or two. I still have two 100 count bundles coming back from Topps yet I want to see what those hold for me before posting but I thought I would drop in and say hello to everyone.
    I love the smell of commerce in the morning!
    - Jason Lee, "Mallrats"
  • Options
    Welcome to the boards - I suggest that you enable private messaging in your profile. It seems to help with trading.
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Card collecting + marriage = image

• Options
    nflhofnflhof Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Has anyone seen or heard of anyone pulling any of the 1/1 cut autos? Just wondering?
  • Options

<< <i>Has anyone seen or heard of anyone pulling any of the 1/1 cut autos? Just wondering? >>

nf
    Buried in this thread and probably a few others is the sale of a few of the cuts to include the Salk, Warren and Rickenbacker cards.

I can't remember if anyone ever posted on the Ike card?

mike
    Mike