Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Isn't it time to let this five-year-old thread just ... die?

Comments

• Options

<< <i> This thread is reminding me of those punching dolls.... >>

Yeah, and all the "usual suspects" and professional "flamers" seem to be very busy dispensing bile and potentially defamatory remarks to add fuel to the fire.

I guess this is where one should troll for trolls!!

From what I can see, everyone is off base. Maybe there will be a review by Collectors Universe, resulting in new suspensions and parties being banned from these boards!! I, for one, am all for it!
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    From what I can see, everyone is off base.

Really? Please say more....
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    From what I can see, everyone is off base.

Maybe you should start from the beginning and re read everything that happened.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>From what I can see, everyone is off base.

Maybe you should start from the beginning and re read everything that happened. >>

You assume a comprehension level not in evidence.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
  • Options
    Is this really you majorbigtime?

• Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll contact ENSCO and ask.
    Larry

• Options

<< <i>“You take every opportunity to trash any seller that is not in your little click or more likely in competition with your little group >>

no, just you.

imageimage
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo!
    Major bigbluff,

So far, I have seen you bring NOTHING to people on the forum. Other than entertainment at your lack of reading comprehension and sensibility.
    So, why would CU ban members who are participating and want to keep the streets clean from dishonest creeps.

Poe was found at fault....not only by forum members who read both sides but also by paypal. You know something, why don't YOU go purchase something of his then everyone here will wonder who to root for......the dumb@$$ who bought from a screwed up seller or the scumbag seller who rips off the dumb@$$ image

Please...do go purchase....I can't wait to hear the results and all about your next potential HUGE lawsuit imageimageimage

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    imageimage
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    btw....poe....not only do your auction terms show that you are either a RIPOFF (that's my bet) but you are mentally slow, especially at the english language and its nuances (I do believe English is supposed to be your 1st language, right?).

You do know a "click", as you spelled it in your post, is something you do with a mouse button (or you do with your heels, etc).
    I do believe you meant to use the word "clique". A group of people who have something in common.

In this case, the clique would be the human race, from which, you are excluded.

Please go up your post count elsewhere image

Also, I notice that you are spending more time on this thread and in trying to trash people that have shown THEY are honest in their dealings. Is that because you have nothing left to do? You were found at fault. You whined and whined and threatened. Yet, you are the one who pulled the "no-no". You are Mr Dishonest.

You can't accept that. Why not? Jesse James accepted he was a thief. Why can't you? Out of all the "legions" of buyers you have, 1 has come to support you and even said you were wrong in your way of handling things. Where are the rest?

So, poe, please, if you are so maligned and such mean people are picking on you, then tell us how honest you are. Tell us how good your grading is. Tell us how you get such great coins and all the good work you do.
    Hold on......can't do that? Hmmm...wonder why? image

Poe....please tell us that you aren't for real...you are just punishment to us mere humans for some unknown sin. No one could be as rude and stupid as you are for real, right?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    dragondragon Posts: 4,548 ✭✭
    sliderider,

That pic of a dead bloody horse is in very poor taste, there are people in this forum that don't share your twisted sense of humor, please delete it.
  • Options
    dragondragon Posts: 4,548 ✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>I guess this is where one should troll for trolls!! >>

OMG, They bit it, hook line and sinker! Unbelievable!

Member Steamfitters Local 614
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

It's truly funny, no make that truly sad, that people in this day and age are so wrapped up in their own little world that they refuse to try and teach someone else the correct or accepted way of doing things.
  • Options
    And it was so easy!

Didn't even need a banana for the monkey!
  • Options
    Looks like a crybaby don't like people to know who he is! If you want to know more about him, PM me and I'll link it for you!!!
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poe, before you go, could I please purchase one of your cleaned AU standing lib quarters for BU money? I would consider it an honor to be ripped off by one of the best. You'll get postive feedback too. Promise. And if you could, please put a couple of rim dings on the coin so I will never forget where it came from. Will $250 be enough for the coin? Forget BIN. I prefer BIUTA (buying it up the a$$).

Yours truly,

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    flaminioflaminio Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭
    700, here we come...

(+1)
  • Options
    Why hasn't a moderator locked this thing down yet?
  • Options

<< <i>700, here we come...

(+1) >>

May as well get me a piece too image

+1 4 me too!
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

It's truly funny, no make that truly sad, that people in this day and age are so wrapped up in their own little world that they refuse to try and teach someone else the correct or accepted way of doing things.
  • Options
    RYK said.....

<< <i>Poe, similar to our forum, your ebay score means next to nothing to me. >>

Yet he started this thread to get everyone looking at his auctions again? What's up with that?
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options

<< <i>Why hasn't a moderator locked this thing down yet? >>

It happened once back on page 3 or so but it got reopened.image
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options

Hello again

Well now roadrunner your perverse sexual habits my interest the monkey, but I believe that even Russell would agree that the rest of us could care less what you stick up your anal cavity! I can't leave you all alone for a second with out ya'll getting in trouble! Ah but kids will be kids! Play nice now and try not to be so childish!

Thanks Again
    Joe

<< <i>I prefer BIUTA (buying it up the a$$). >>

• Options
    Dammit !

Took over 600 post's for my name to be mentioned !

I must not be acting up enough !

Seems as though POE58 got what he deserved and the punitive damages are gonna be worse !

Of course ,Matt has to file a counter suit and show up in court or lose by de-fault.

I dont know how far apart these guys live but, Poe files suit in his jurisdiction and Matt is a no show,Poe wins !
    Matt files suit and Poe is a no show,Matt wins.

Deal with it and drop the whole goddam thing,not enough money to lose sleep over !

Proof
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    There are some people who don't know when to quit.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    hey! check out this coin:

Just thought I'd throw in something topical image
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    700!!! What do I win?
  • Options

<< <i>700!!! What do I win? >>

You win a date with Poe58!
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You win a $10 gift certificate to Poe's ebay store. Contact me for details. image
  • Options
    Earlier in the thread I promised to post some of my oh so humble collection I have prepared a subset of what I still have until the next visit from my son. Here it is. Tell me what ya like, tell me what you don't. Grade at will if you take a notion.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options
    everything appears good or about good except for the Kennedy and a cent - nice collection
  • Options

<< <i>everything appears good or about good except for the Kennedy and a cent - nice collection >>

Yeah, that's because I don't have a big budget for this hobby. Spend my big money on the computers I have.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options

<< <i>Earlier in the thread I promised to post some of my oh so humble collection I have prepared a subset of what I still have until the next visit from my son. Here it is. Tell me what ya like, tell me what you don't. Grade at will if you take a notion. >>

Wow, 45 unique hits overnight on my webserver! Glad you guys are liking them. I have bigger pics. If anyone wants to see something better I can take requests and will post them and update the index.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options
    Hello
    It has been asked of me by a friend to post in a civil manner on this thread! I will do so for his sake! The fact that has bothered me from the start is that it appeared to me Matthew planned the whole thing. I say this because there is no doubt that he knew I had shipped his item before he emailed about the insurance. He now has the money and the coin. I have never enforced the insurance clause except when it appeared that I was being scammed as it did and still does in Matthew’s case. I have been harassed by some of the members of this forum from the very beginning.
    I did state in the beginning that I felt that Matt intended to swap the coin. The reason for this is simple. I checked his recent auctions won and he had won three auctions with the same type of coin. I do not contend that he in fact swapped the coins; it merely appeared to me to be so at the time. I did not consider at the time that he could in fact be looking for an excuse to launch a vendetta on this forum. I thought that anyone could see that it was an unjustified attack. I mean he accused me of everything from being a con man to spreading a computer virus. The mistake I made was to answer PayPal as if I were dealing with a reasonable person. I did not read the email fully! If I had, I would have answered the multitude of accusations! I was allowed Five hundred words to present my side of the issue! Matthew used what is referred to as scatter gun tactics. The facts as they now stand are Matthew has his coin and I am out the money! Well that is the way it appears to me!

Thanks Joe
  • Options

<< <i>It has been asked of me by a friend to post in a civil manner on this thread! >>

That's nice. It doesn't change the fact that you are a seller of overgraded cleaned junk. But, it's nice.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>It has been asked of me by a friend to post in a civil manner on this thread! >>

That's nice. It doesn't change the fact that you are a seller of overgraded cleaned junk. But, it's nice.

Russ, NCNE >>

Tell the truth Russ. You're just upset that you followed so many links in several threads to his auctions only to find there were no "overhyped" AH Kennedy proofs there.image
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options
    Hello
    I am sorry that I have provoked you Russell! Its funny but you really can buy the little shaving kit bag at Walmart! It is in Health and Beauty Aids! It is called a travel kit!

Thanks Joe
  • Options
    Poe,

You're wasting time here while there's a whole world of newbies out there for you to rip off.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Three words Russ! Shaving Kit Bags!
  • Options
    Its funny but you really can buy the little shaving kit bag at Walmart!

If someone wants to get ripped off buying a coin they can save the shipping charge as well by not buying from you Poe image
  • Options

<< <i>Its funny but you really can buy the little shaving kit bag at Walmart!

If someone wants to get ripped off buying a coin they can save the shipping charge as well by not buying from you Poe image >>

Obviously, you havn't seen his new policies as inspired by ss350camaro...... If you don't like itjust send it back for a refund!
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options

<< <i>Obviously, you havn't seen his new policies as inspired by ss350camaro...... >>

You two need to get your stories straight.

<< <i>There is not one person in this forum that has in anyway had an influence on my policies. >>

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

You too???image

Ken
This discussion has been closed.