Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone up for some Roosie Talk? - Thread #9

1235»

Comments

• Options
    david3142david3142 Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SanctionII said:
    How easy or difficult is it to find clad Roosevelt dimes with eye appealing, multi colored toning like that present on the 1966 dime shown immediately above?

I have a few toned early clad Roosevelt dimes (mostly SMS dimes and proof dimes) that are very attractive.

I also have a set of toned MS silver Roosevelts that I bought years ago. Overall the set of silver dimes are eye appealing, but except for a few coins, they would grade at best an MS63 or MS64.

It is significantly more difficult to find rainbow toned clad dimes than their silver counterparts. I’ve seen fewer than 10 clad dimes that would command a premium if they were silver.

• Options
    bramn8rbramn8r Posts: 757 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought I purchased an "unsearched" roll of 1983-P Roosevelt Dimes, I got 1983-S in stead, is this the better deal or should I send it back?

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you guys think of the Roosie thread I just posted over on the U.S. Coin Forum?

Wondercoin.

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    Tom147Tom147 Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

Following closely.