Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Grey Sheet Price

Can someone tell me grey sheet prices for 1878 CC Morgan and 1880-CC through 1885-CC Morgan in MS64 and MS65?
Thanks in advance.
CCMorgan

Love the 1885-CC Morgan

Comments

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

You could also get them through Heritage.

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Look on PCGS coinfacts to get information!
    Many find it Very helpful!!!

Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    2windy2fish2windy2fish Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like you specialize in CC Morgans, please support the hobby and subscribe to the Greysheet! Killer intel and they totally support the little guy...

• Options
    GemstrikeGemstrike Posts: 87 ✭✭✭

You can get a quarterly subscription reasonably. Works for me!

• Options
    ccmorganccmorgan Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

This is just more or less a one time deal just to see true wholesale value. Love the 78-85 CC's but the 79 and 89's are too much for the hobby for me.
    I just bought two from great collections but probably paid a bit too much but they do have a lot to choose from.

Love the 1885-CC Morgan
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a set of the CC Morgans... However, I do not follow pricing. I collect, not a seller. I put the set together in the late '90's, early 00's, so what I paid then is not likely relevant now. Cheers, RickO

• Options

@ricko said:
    I have a set of the CC Morgans... However, I do not follow pricing. I collect, not a seller. I put the set together in the late '90's, early 00's, so what I paid then is not likely relevant now. Cheers, RickO

Post some pics if you don't mind. We all love eye candy. B)

Love the 1885-CC Morgan
  • Options
    MasonGMasonG Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ccmorgan said:
    This is just more or less a one time deal just to see true wholesale value.

You can buy a single issue if you don't need a subscription.

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought a single and wish I never had. I’ll be buried with my coins before I’ll sell for greysheet. Great tool for dealers but a real heartbreaking experience for a simple collector like me.

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    ShaunBC5ShaunBC5 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2022 8:54AM

@JohnF whats the best way for someone who can’t justify a full subscription to get access to your information periodically or for special occasions (for instance an upcoming show that might be the only one they can attend for the year)?
    I used to buy a paper copy about once a year, but I think there might be more/different options now. Some education from the source would be appreciated :smile:

Edit: if this is too much of a hijack, another thread would be cool, too.

• Options

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    I bought a single and wish I never had. I’ll be buried with my coins before I’ll sell for greysheet. Great tool for dealers but a real heartbreaking experience for a simple collector like me.

This says nothing about Greysheet.

I buy for Greysheet and sell for Greysheet, as do most dealers I know. There are some niches where this doesn't happen, especially top pop material. But for "widgets", Greysheet is very reflective of the current market.

• Options
    JohnFJohnF Posts: 273 ✭✭✭✭

@jmlanzaf said:

@Jzyskowski1 said:

I buy for Greysheet and sell for Greysheet, as do most dealers I know. There are some niches where this doesn't happen, especially top pop material. But for "widgets", Greysheet is very reflective of the current market.

Thank you for this endorsement! We feel like we have to earn this respect every day.

John Feigenbaum
    Whitman Brands: President/CEO (www.greysheet.com; www.whitman.com)
    PNG: Executive Director (www.pngdealers.org)
  • Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m not saying you or it are wrong. I said I don’t like it 🤨 ( perhaps I am a petty little guy who can’t face reality of over paying and for that reason I shall lick my wounds and repeat that seeing what prices are broke my heart)

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    I’m not saying you or it are wrong. I said I don’t like it 🤨 ( perhaps I am a petty little guy who can’t face reality of over paying and for that reason I shall lick my wounds and repeat that seeing what prices are broke my heart)

sounds like a good reason to subscribe for future purchases!

John Feigenbaum
  • Options

@Jzyskowski1 said:

You are allowed, even encouraged, to "overpay" if that coin really speaks to you. Guides are just that, guides not bibles.

• Options
    nwcoastnwcoast Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2022 10:56AM

Several years back, after inheriting a rather large collection, and not knowing much- I came to THIS forum
    In search of information on conservation as the collection/hoard had been buried underground for many years.
    Later, as I visited many coin shops, looking for opinions, and entertaining offers on some of the materials I had in duplicate, those dealers ALWAYS pulled out a Greysheet, behind the counter, before presenting their offers.
    It didn’t take long before I was a supporter and subscribing myself.
    Though I let my subscription lapse just a couple of years back, as my collecting went into a dormant period, I’m seriously considering signing up again now that I’m back in the saddle.
    It’s a very educational and informative publication, and a MUST resource for anyone walking into a coin shop or dealers table looking to sell or trade.
    Arm yourself with a subscription.

Happy, humble, honored and proud recipient of the “You Suck” award 10/22/2014

• Options
    edited February 22, 2022 10:58AM

[deleted as it was a duplicate]

John Feigenbaum
  • Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2022 11:11AM

The irony to me about the greysheet now is with @JohnF coming from a dealership who specialized and still specializes to a degree in the Barber series is how out of touch the GS prices are vrs the actual market. Don't get me wrong! I hope you continue to do so! Perhaps you should indicate how bifurcated the market for these are...non-original(but acceptable to the TPG's now which are not to me!) vrs. the nice original coins.

• Options

@amwldcoin said:
    The irony to me about the greysheet now is with @JohnF coming from a dealership who specialized and still specializes to a degree in the Barber series is how out of touch the GS prices are vrs the actual market. Don't get me wrong! I hope you continue to do so! Perhaps you should indicate how bifurcated the market for these are...non-original(but acceptable to the TPG's now which are not to me!) vrs. the nice original coins.

I suppose this perception is ironic, but you have responded to your own keen observation. The fact is, whether we're talking about Barbers, Seated, or Bust material, the tiny number of truly original pieces for many issues simply cannot be priced accurately in a "guide" (agreeing here with jmlanzaf).

The majority of circulated Barber coins that are deemed market acceptable dominate the available coins in the market, and thus we reflect pricing for those. "Choice original" examples are worthy of a serious premium, and are often so scarce relative to price-guide value, that buyers will pay multiples for them. Seated dollars is a series we are often trying to keep up with in the same manner. In some cases a choice XF coin can realize more than an MS63 in auction. Does that mean we should make XF's worth more than MS63? I don't think so. We do our best to make sense of these tough situations but, again, as jmlanzaf astutely says, "guides are guides. They are not bibles."

Arm yourself with as much information as possible and buy coins you love!

John Feigenbaum
  • Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jmlanzaf said:

@Jzyskowski1 said:

How do you cover your expenses when buying at greysheet and selling for greysheet?

Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options

who needs a GS? BU for the win. Prices online 24/7/365 and liquid too. You wouldn't believe it, but some of these modern mint BU are pretty and have good stories too. OK... have at me for OT and poor room reading. I can take it.

• Options
    vulcanizevulcanize Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jzyskowski1 said:

Had been to a coin show this past Saturday and picked up a copy of the CPG Market Review (2022 Jan/Feb/Mar Vol. V No. 1) that was being distributed at the entrance.

The price guide suggested the Barber halves to be 3080.00 USD for a full set of 73 in G4 (on page 52).

I am going to only use eBay as the reference because that site has them listed for all sort of crazy prices.....

$2,175.00 for a buy it now, realized for Barber Half Dollar Full Set,1892-1915,All 73 Coins in the Sold listing of https://www.ebay.com/itm/255344809370

There was a buy it now listing last week for 1700 USD that i cannot seem to find right now.

Then there is one bid at US $1,299.00 for Complete Set Of Barber Half Dollars 73 Coins Includined Lower Grade Set 1892 O S
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/393949426535

Bidding starts at US $2,350.00 with zero bidders for 1892-1915 Barber Half Dollar Set Complete 73 Coin Dansco AG G Set
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/393949365154

There really seems to be no consistency

• Options

@PTVETTER said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@Jzyskowski1 said:

How do you cover your expenses when buying at greysheet and selling for greysheet?

There is a "bid" and an "ask". Buy around "bid" and sell around "ask".

• Options

@vulcanize said:

@Jzyskowski1 said:

Had been to a coin show this past Saturday and picked up a copy of the CPG Market Review (2022 Jan/Feb/Mar Vol. V No. 1) that was being distributed at the entrance.

The price guide suggested the Barber halves to be 3080.00 USD for a full set of 73 in G4 (on page 52).

I am going to only use eBay as the reference because that site has them listed for all sort of crazy prices.....

$2,175.00 for a buy it now, realized for Barber Half Dollar Full Set,1892-1915,All 73 Coins in the Sold listing of https://www.ebay.com/itm/255344809370

There was a buy it now listing last week for 1700 USD that i cannot seem to find right now.

Then there is one bid at US $1,299.00 for Complete Set Of Barber Half Dollars 73 Coins Includined Lower Grade Set 1892 O S
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/393949426535

Bidding starts at US $2,350.00 with zero bidders for 1892-1915 Barber Half Dollar Set Complete 73 Coin Dansco

There really seems to

How many AG coins in those sets? Really hard to determine the aggregate price for a raw set.

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:
    How many AG coins in those sets? Really hard to determine the aggregate price for a raw set.

Very similar to those in my collection and hence the curiosity to find ideal pricing (see pics at https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/comment/13181489#Comment_13181489 )

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2022 2:15PM

I do like your answer. There are just a ton of dates that are well off the mark. I understand a lot of that could be because there is little trading info available to you. A recent coin that stands out to me was the AU53 1901-S Quarter your former dealership purchased. It was the AU53 that sold at Great Collections. The hammer price was over $44,000.00 with the juice a little over a year ago. It was then listed on their website for $57,500.00! AU58 Bid is only $34,000.00 in the January edition. I would pay double that for the 1 58 that's supposedly out there if it became available and it is what it purported to be. With a whopping total of 11 coins in all AU grades I would think that would change the views of what an AU is worth. Granted I have seen a couple of AU's that are dogs...but greysheet is sight seen after all!

Another great coin that the trading info would not be readily available to you is the 1901-S Half in AU58. You have AU58 bid listed at $2200. The 01-S is tougher than the 04-S. There is a total of 5 58's. I paid $13,500 for the former Don Wilis coin and he didn't pay much less than that. Northern Nevada sold one for over 12K several years ago(not the same coin). Your bid enabled me to snag a 3rd for quite the deal from another dealer who made the 5th 58. He listed it on ebay and I snagged it! I sold it for over 10K.

I'm talking about the F-AU market here. Personally I feel too many coins are terribly underrated. I could go on and on. In your defense, the majority of Barbers coming to the auction houses are the bottom tier quality wise. Anyone with any understanding of Barbers knows they don't need to fork over auction fees to sell their nicer coins. The majority do sell outside of the major auction houses. Just keep in mind you hurt some sellers who rely on your pricing when you let the bottom tier of crap drag down the bids. I'll say it again, Greysheet is Sight Seen Bid

Edit to add: After thinking I should throw this in. My train of thought spun off of this thread which is ongoing: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1071649/which-would-you-choose-to-collect-and-why-barber-half-dollars-indian-head-cents-or-both#latest

@JohnF said:

@amwldcoin said:

I suppose this perception is ironic, but you have responded to your own keen observation. The fact is, whether we're talking about Barbers, Seated, or Bust material, the tiny number of truly original pieces for many issues simply cannot be priced accurately in a "guide" (agreeing here with jmlanzaf).

The majority of circulated Barber coins that are deemed market acceptable dominate the available coins in the market, and thus we reflect pricing for those. "Choice original" examples are worthy of a serious premium, and are often so scarce relative to price-guide value, that buyers will pay multiples for them. Seated dollars is a series we are often trying to keep up with in the same manner. In some cases a choice XF coin can realize more than an MS63 in auction. Does that mean we should make XF's worth more than MS63? I don't think so. We do our best to make sense of these tough situations but, again, as jmlanzaf astutely says, "guides are guides. They are not bibles."

Arm yourself with as much information as possible and buy coins you love!

• Options
    DisneyFanDisneyFan Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

John while you are here, I have a question for you regarding Barber pricing.

Some Barbers actually appear to be overvalued in terms of their populations. It's pretty common knowledge that "CC" Morgans are very popular and thus, go for premium prices versus the other mints. The "P" Barbers are the least prized. Is there a favorite mint for Barbers among collectors which accounts for them more highly valued than their cousins.

• Options

@amwldcoin said:
    I do like your answer. There are just a ton of dates that are well off the mark. I understand a lot of that could be because there is little trading info available to you. A recent coin that stands out to me was the AU53 1901-S Quarter your former dealership purchased. It was the AU53 that sold at Great Collections. The hammer price was over $44,000.00 with the juice a little over a year ago. It was then listed on their website for $57,500.00! AU58 Bid is only $34,000.00 in the January edition. I would pay double that for the 1 58 that's supposedly out there if it became available and it is what it purported to be. With a whopping total of 11 coins in all AU grades I would think that would change the views of what an AU is worth. Granted I have seen a couple of AU's that are dogs...but greysheet is sight seen after all!

Another great coin that the trading info would not be readily available to you is the 1901-S Half in AU58. You have AU58 bid listed at $2200. The 01-S is tougher than the 04-S. There is a total of 5 58's. I paid $13,500 for the former Don Wilis coin and he didn't pay much less than that. Northern Nevada sold one for over 12K several years ago(not the same coin). Your bid enabled me to snag a 3rd for quite the deal from another dealer who made the 5th 58. He listed it on ebay and I snagged it! I sold it for over 10K.

I'm talking about the F-AU market here. Personally I feel too many coins are terribly underrated. I could go on and on. In your defense, the majority of Barbers coming to the auction houses are the bottom tier quality wise. Anyone with any understanding of Barbers knows they don't need to fork over auction fees to sell their nicer coins. The majority do sell outside of the major auction houses. Just keep in mind you hurt some sellers who rely on your pricing when you let the bottom tier of crap drag down the bids. I'll say it again, Greysheet is Sight Seen Bid

Edit to add: After thinking I should throw this in. My train of thought spun off of this thread which is ongoing: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1071649/which-would-you-choose-to-collect-and-why-barber-half-dollars-indian-head-cents-or-both#latest

Thank you for brining a spotlight to these two great coins. I've reviewed both coins based on public data (i.e. auction companies that participate in sharing their results to us. GC prefers not to do this so it's hard to include their sales results in our empirical analysis as wholesale buyers need to see the APRs inline with other results).

I've made adjustments to the values but nothing dramatic as I think our levels were generally in line with the current market. I think your examples make the perfect point that fussy buyers will pay virtually anything for a choice example of a rare coin. This is not what Greysheet values are intended to represent, although Greysheet-CAC values get closer in this case.

You sound like a market maker on Barber material so I would suggest to you should join us a t CDN Exchange and place your actual bids for any and all of these coins so we can reflect those bids directly into our values. In this manner we bypass Even your last line suggests "Sight Seen Bid". That's what we are looking for here. Thanks again!

John

John Feigenbaum
  • Options

@DisneyFan said:
    John while you are here, I have a question for you regarding Barber pricing.

Some Barbers actually appear to be overvalued in terms of their populations. It's pretty common knowledge that "CC" Morgans are very popular and thus, go for premium prices versus the other mints. The "P" Barbers are the least prized. Is there a favorite mint for Barbers among collectors which accounts for them more highly valued than their cousins.

I've always thought that O- and S-mint Barbers were the most popular as a "rule" but times and sentiments change. At Greysheet we don't price coins based on sentiment, we use real market data. In some cases, this could mean poring over buy-price sheets from companies like Littleton, wholesale market bids and auction data.

I have over 40 years of specialized knowledge of Barbers and I've seen more change in the market sentiment over the past year or two than ever before. Especially at the high end. Buyers are realizing that coins that were previously seen as common dates are extremely scarce in top grades (i.e. P-mints) making them highly desirable for Registry collections. Conversely, the scarcer "key" mintmark issues were saved (coveted) by collectors from a much earlier time and therefore more available. Think 1901-S quarters... More available in gem than almost any other grade above VF.

John Feigenbaum
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ccmorgan said:
    Can someone tell me grey sheet prices for 1878 CC Morgan and 1880-CC through 1885-CC Morgan in MS64 and MS65?
    Thanks in advance.
    CCMorgan

Yes.

• Options

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

@ccmorgan said:
    Thanks in advance.
    CCMorgan

Yes.

Lol

Somehow, this thread got derailed. But the question is not so easy:

GSA or not GSA?
    Slabbed or not?
    Sight seen or sight unseen?
    CAC or not?

Greysheet has sooo much information.

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

@ccmorgan said:
    Thanks in advance.
    CCMorgan

Yes.

Lol

GSA or not GSA?
    Slabbed or not?
    CAC or not?

I can't see how MS64 and 65 can be that confusing?

Love the 1885-CC Morgan
  • Options
    edited February 24, 2022 9:22AM

@ccmorgan said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

@ccmorgan said:
    Thanks in advance.
    CCMorgan

Yes.

Lol

GSA or not GSA?
    Slabbed or not?
    CAC or not?

There are multiple MS64 prices, see above

An 1884-Cc has the following prices depending on specifics:

365, 375. 390, 412.50, 429, 488, 507, 536, 558

And that ignored PL or DMPL options.

• Options
    MasonGMasonG Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

$365 to $558... should be close enough, don't you think? ;)

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:

@ccmorgan said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

@ccmorgan said:
    Thanks in advance.
    CCMorgan

Yes.

Lol

GSA or not GSA?
    Slabbed or not?
    CAC or not?

But only one MS64 price and one MS65 price.
    You sound like a politician...just can't give a straight answer. lol

This thread turned into a blood bath.
    Some acted like I was asking for the launch codes for ICBM'S.

Lets just say never mind and call it a day. B)

Love the 1885-CC Morgan
  • Options

There are collectors who only collect CC coins, especially Morgan CCs. Are there are Barber collectors with the same mindset - only collect certain mints?

In reference to top grades - JohnF made the comment "Buyers are realizing that coins that were previously seen as common dates are extremely scarce in top grades (i.e. P-mints) making them highly desirable for Registry collections."

Does the definition of top grade Barbers (P-mints for example) include MS 64s? A full MS64 Barber dime set completed over time would cost upwards of $100,000 and would normally be completed by millionaires with excess liquid funds. Of course, the even higher grades and denominations require more funds. : )

• Options

@ccmorgan said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@ccmorgan said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

@ccmorgan said:
    Thanks in advance.
    CCMorgan

Yes.

Lol

GSA or not GSA?
    Slabbed or not?
    CAC or not?

Those are ALL MS64 prices. Even if you are implying - you never say, just like a real politician - PCGS MS 64, non-GSA, non-CAC, there is still the blue, grey and retail prices.

Go with $365. The lowest price must be the safest, right?

• Options

@DisneyFan said:
    There are collectors who only collect CC coins, especially Morgan CCs. Are there are Barber collectors with the same mindset - only collect certain mints?

In reference to top grades - JohnF made the comment "Buyers are realizing that coins that were previously seen as common dates are extremely scarce in top grades (i.e. P-mints) making them highly desirable for Registry collections."

Does the definition of top grade Barbers (P-mints for example) include MS 64s? A full MS64 Barber dime set completed over time would cost upwards of $100,000 and would normally be completed by millionaires with excess liquid funds. Of course, the even higher grades and denominations require more funds. : )

There are mint specific collectors in any series. The "CC" thing is, however, generally a larger niche because of that whole Western mystique.

What constitutes "top grade" usually is a function of the specific year. Some coins are more common in 64 than others.

Part of the issue is absolute originality of the coins. Even an XF or AU coin that is truly original with no evidence of an old dip or something can bring a large premium over Greysheet.

• Options
    silverman68silverman68 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

@JohnF said:
    Why not support us and get a subscription? We work hard to maintain our pricing database and we rely on subscribers to help us keep investing in this great hobby.

Interesting. Has anyone else asked for a price on this forum? I have and got a prompt response.

• Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭

One price? Yes. OP asked for 14.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options

@silverman68 said:

Interesting. Has anyone else asked for a price on this forum? I have and got a prompt response.

Understood, but giving away our price data free that others pay for doesn't make it right...

John Feigenbaum
  • Options
    edited February 24, 2022 6:01PM

If you are serious about selling your coins to a dealer, $35 for the single copy of the Greysheet makes you an educated seller. You could easily recoup more than the $35 you spent on it through skillful negotiating and the Greysheet in your hands. Greysheet says single-issue orders will be shipped within (2) business days via USPS first-class mail within the USA.

I just don't agree with collectors attempting to buy from a dealer at Greysheet bid prices. You might get lucky at an auction though....

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:

@ccmorgan said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@ccmorgan said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

@ccmorgan said:
    Thanks in advance.
    CCMorgan

Yes.

Lol

GSA or not GSA?
    Slabbed or not?
    CAC or not?

Those are ALL MS64 prices. Even if you are implying - you never say, just like a real politician - PCGS MS 64, non-GSA, non-CAC, there is still the blue, grey and retail prices.

I did not ask for MS64 or 65 non GSA or non CAC or PL or DMPL or VAM variant prices just 64 and 65 plain and simple.
    But I guess that's too complicated.
    I'll post some pics of a couple CC morgans I just purchased soon.

Have a good evening gentlemen....

Love the 1885-CC Morgan
  • Options

@ccmorgan said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@ccmorgan said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@ccmorgan said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

@ccmorgan said:
    Thanks in advance.
    CCMorgan

Yes.

Lol

GSA or not GSA?
    Slabbed or not?
    CAC or not?

I did not ask for MS64 or 65 non GSA or non CAC or PL or DMPL or VAM variant prices just 64 and 65 plain and simple.
    But I guess that's too complicated.
    I'll post some pics of a couple CC morgans I just purchased soon.

Have a good evening gentlemen....

There is NOT one number.

I swear I'm speaking English.

• Options

Again, not for argument sake but rather curiosity about the skewed data - am taking the 1883 CC and 1884 CC GSA Morgans (with box and certificate) for example.
    The greysheet has the OGP at 468$ (and assumes it is the same price for MS 61 as well as the MS 62).
    At the coin show this past Saturday, where the greysheet was being given out for free at the entrance and dealers were referring to it) saw the same Morgans being hawked for 360$ a piece.
    I had picked them up a year ago at the local LCS for 200$ each (price being the sole motivation for the purchase) because had also seen it at another store for 225$.
    What gives?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file