Homeβ€Ί Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Grade Poppage Thread (Through-Date Estimation)

Comments

• Options
    azvikeazvike Posts: 356 ✭✭✭

Lets keep updating and posting...thanks!!

• Options
    weaselpuppyweaselpuppy Posts: 218 ✭✭✭

I believe that to be the case and am hoping so as I have a 9/5 as well.

• Options
    soxaddictsoxaddict Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

Still waiting...

21896526 10249512 06/23/20 08/17/20 N/A See Details 50 Value 2 - Modern
    21893567 10249403 06/22/20 08/14/20 N/A See Details 30 Monthly Special 12

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

so would it be wise to keep up w how many days it takes to revolve off each ctd?

ie took 3 days to change from 7/11?
    5 days off 7/12
    9 days off 7/13
    6 days off 7/14
    2 days off 7/15
    etc?

• Options

4 card, regular

logged 1/25/21
    popped 3/2/21

1 1 53701579 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2018 Topps Update 1983 Topps Baseball Autographs JU Juan Soto Black Card
    2 1 53701580 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2018 Topps Update 1983 Topps Baseball Autographs JU Juan Soto Black Card
    3 1 53701581 MINT 9 2018 Topps Update 1983 Topps Baseball Autographs JU Juan Soto Gold Card
    4 1 53701582 MINT 9 2019 Panini Prizm Sensational Signatures Ldt Luguentz Dort Choice Prizm

notes: most are highest graded. the 83 paper auto inserts were pretty tough straight outta the packs. esp the blacks and their corners.

• Options
    76collector76collector Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭

@soxaddict said:
    Still waiting...

These are the oldest of anyone I've seen on the boards. Hopefully they get to yours within a month. Seems like most of us have arrived dates in July and entered dates in September. If they can keep the pace of knocking about 2 days of orders out then maybe you will get yours back before opening day ?

Jeff

I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
    post world war II HOF rookie
    76 topps gem mint 10 commons 9 stars
    Arenado purple refractors(Rockies) Red (Cardinals)
    successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman
  • Options

Service Level 1-Mar 2-Mar 3-Mar 4-Mar
    Express 1/7/2021 1/10/2021 1/12/2021 1/14/21
    Regular 11/1/2020 11/1/2020 11/4/2020 11/8/21
    Economy 8/2/2020 8/3/2020 8/3/2020 8/5/20
    Value- Ultra Mod 7/9/2020 7/10/2020 7/11/2020 7/12/20
    Value -Modern 6/30/2020 7/1/2020 7/3/2020 7/5/20
    Value Vintage 7/10/2020 7/11/2020 7/13/2020 7/14/20

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭

Packs aren't yet in the CTD, but does anyone have any recent pack poppage to shed some light on how long those are taking? I know I have a ways to go (2 orders in flight, 1 entered Nov and 1 in Jan), but just curious if we're still around 6 months or if things have gotten better / worse for packs.

Jim

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Something new to worry about I guess. But I hope its the norm as I know they are busy. But I sent 6 Packages to PSA mid Feb and they arrived Feb 26th at NewPort. Tracking says waiting for pickup. And I just checked it today to make sure they got them Mar 4th and they still havent picked up my packages.
    Tracking says.
    February 26, 2021, 7:39 pm
    Available for Pickup
    NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660

And at the top is says this.
    Delivery Attempt: Action Needed

Reminder to Schedule Redelivery of your item before March 12, 2021

Or the items will be mailed back to me if not picked up by the 12th.

Anyone else see this or do they not pick them up right away??

• Options

@handyman said:
    Something new to worry about I guess. But I hope its the norm as I know they are busy. But I sent 6 Packages to PSA mid Feb and they arrived Feb 26th at NewPort. Tracking says waiting for pickup. And I just checked it today to make sure they got them Mar 4th and they still havent picked up my packages.
    Tracking says.
    February 26, 2021, 7:39 pm
    Available for Pickup
    NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660

And at the top is says this.
    Delivery Attempt: Action Needed

Reminder to Schedule Redelivery of your item before March 12, 2021

Or the items will be mailed back to me if not picked up by the 12th.

Anyone else see this or do they not pick them up right away??

Sounds like this issue: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1053197/package-at-nb-post-office

Jim

• Options
    envoy982envoy982 Posts: 368 ✭✭✭

@handyman - looks like this is on the PSA homepage: NOTICE REGARDING INCOMING USPS SHIPMENTS

The Newport Beach USPS office is currently experiencing delays in processing the large volume of orders shipped to Collectors Universe, PSA and PCGS. As a result, it is taking longer for the USPS to complete the delivery process and update the tracking information. Your package is safe and tracking will be updated within the next few days to reflect your package's arrival at PSA.

Here is updated CTD - green means it moved from the day before. These quarterly specials from June and the TCG value subs are stuck it seems.

• Options
    tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

So If am reading above correctly; my express order which isn't even marked as received yet is probably at least 2 months out; and my value orders, same thing, probably 8-10 months out. is that accurate?

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• Options
    kcherevkakcherevka Posts: 109 ✭✭✭

Thanks for putting that grid together, very informative!

• Options
    edited March 4, 2021 1:05PM

@tonylags said:
    So If am reading above correctly; my express order which isn't even marked as received yet is probably at least 2 months out; and my value orders, same thing, probably 8-10 months out. is that accurate?

yea, that's kinda why i said earlier that my guesstimating is rendered useless and all bets are off. i have some regulars and express subs stuck in qa2 for a long time and some not even logged after 10 days...

• Options
    76collector76collector Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭

@burghman said:
    Packs aren't yet in the CTD, but does anyone have any recent pack poppage to shed some light on how long those are taking? I know I have a ways to go (2 orders in flight, 1 entered Nov and 1 in Jan), but just curious if we're still around 6 months or if things have gotten better / worse for packs.

If my example holds true for yours then Packs are getting completed faster than any of the value service levels.

This still amazes me. 40 packs sent to Cali, sent to IN, back to Cali, and graded. All faster than my 102 value modern that arrived on exact same day in July and is still currently in "grading".

07/13/20 09/09/20 N/A See Details 102 Value Modern (1972- 2017)
    07/13/20 08/12/20 **02/10/21 ** 783581806584 Shipped 40 1972 - Present (Packs)

I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
    post world war II HOF rookie
    76 topps gem mint 10 commons 9 stars
    Arenado purple refractors(Rockies) Red (Cardinals)
    successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

So are those dates the "arrived" dates or the "entered" dates? Because holy crap that's bad if those are the "entered" dates. My Value Modern sub arrived on 10/29/20 and was entered on 01/25/21. If those dates represent the "entered" dates, then that means they could be six months away from even looking at my cards. Am I correct?

• Options
    Jayman1982Jayman1982 Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

@jeffcbay said:
    So are those dates the "arrived" dates or the "entered" dates? Because holy crap that's bad if those are the "entered" dates. My Value Modern sub arrived on 10/29/20 and was entered on 01/25/21. If those dates represent the "entered" dates, then that means they could be six months away from even looking at my cards. Am I correct?

Pretty sure this is all based off entered dates, and your projection of 6 months (at least) sounds right...unfortunately

• Options

@jeffcbay - it is "entered" date. I actually posted the quote from the web page on page 13 of this thread. So you've got the time-lag between arrived and entered as well. Keep in mind, this is also "the oldest entered date" which could be a result of someone sneaking in extra cards, submission not in order to the sheet, extra R&ID needed.

• Options

@76collector said:

@burghman said:

If my example holds true for yours then Packs are getting completed faster than any of the value service levels.

This still amazes me. 40 packs sent to Cali, sent to IN, back to Cali, and graded. All faster than my 102 value modern that arrived on exact same day in July and is still currently in "grading".

Thanks for that info, and actually sounds promising - you were right at 6 months from "entered" to "shipped". Coincidentally, my earlier pack sub just moved out of R&ID into Grading - happy to be moving along the blue status bar.

Jim

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

So some of us are looking at having our cards spend over a year in Newport Beach. That's crazy stuff right there.

• Options

@jeffcbay said:
    So some of us are looking at having our cards spend over a year in Newport Beach. That's crazy stuff right there.

it seems to be a general consensus that they seem to be grading pretty harshly right now.

add in a 2x's pricing structure and a solid year out?

seems to be the perfect time for a subbing sabbatical.

• Options
    edited March 4, 2021 2:47PM

@blurryface - I couldn't agree more. I was just calculating how long I might expect for my 5 subs to come back assuming they won't be entered until potentially 5/24. Given that date, and an assumption (unlikely) of 1:1 advancement of CTD each business day, I would expect grades to be ready 9/17/21 for regular, and 1/14 - 1/21/22 for my value subs. I better check and make sure my credit card won't expire before then. :#

• Options
    jtomm2005jtomm2005 Posts: 50 ✭✭

lol just got a reply back from PSA I sent on 2/16 regarding approximate status for my subs. I got back pretty much the recent CTD info. To be honest after they announced all that 3/1 I truly wasn't expecting a response back. Now if I could only get my Express order logged in from last month ...

A passing thought is, with the recent changes will that deter people from submitting? Curious as to your thoughts - for me it wont, I know its going to take forever and a day and what Im sending off is finally at a point Im willing to wait if I have to but will still toss in some Express Service Levels to hopefully bridge the wait

Thanks in advance

• Options
    edited March 4, 2021 4:16PM

@jtomm2005 said:
    lol just got a reply back from PSA I sent on 2/16 regarding approximate status for my subs. I got back pretty much the recent CTD info. To be honest after they announced all that 3/1 I truly wasn't expecting a response back. Now if I could only get my Express order logged in from last month ...

A passing thought is, with the recent changes will that deter people from submitting? Curious as to your thoughts - for me it wont, I know its going to take forever and a day and what Im sending off is finally at a point Im willing to wait if I have to but will still toss in some Express Service Levels to hopefully bridge the wait

Thanks in advance

yea, i think i'm done for a while. i can get bulk orders taking a while. i can even understand them taking away the bread & butter economy level. but when i'm paying solid money for regular & express subs only to have them become seemingly "back burner" status for the premium associated with them, then that's enough for me until things are remedied.

i'm not saying it's their fault. i understand they are trying to get the house in order. i just don't have to participate and get penalized accordingly. rather just hit the pause button...

• Options
    Bdal231Bdal231 Posts: 20 ✭✭✭

My wife has been on me about organizing my cards and downsizing. I can’t think of a better way to do this than to send away a bunch of cards to PSA for 12 months. I pay no storage fees. I get to keep my cards. They arrive all boxed up and organized. This is perfect.

• Options

@Bdal231 said:
    My wife has been on me about organizing my cards and downsizing. I can’t think of a better way to do this than to send away a bunch of cards to PSA for 12 months. I pay no storage fees. I get to keep my cards. They arrive all boxed up and organized. This is perfect.

the scorecard doesn't say how the job got done! πŸ˜‰

• Options
    OneDaysRideOneDaysRide Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    edited March 8, 2021 5:45AM

Today's CTD Update ...

• Options
    edited March 5, 2021 4:04PM

@blurryface said:
    yea, i think i'm done for a while. i can get bulk orders taking a while. i can even understand them taking away the bread & butter economy level. but when i'm paying solid money for regular & express subs only to have them become seemingly "back burner" status for the premium associated with them, then that's enough for me until things are remedied.

It seems, in the last five days at least, Regular and Express are the two services levels where they appear to be making progress.

• Options
    soxaddictsoxaddict Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

@76collector said:

@soxaddict said:
    Still waiting...

These are the oldest of anyone I've seen on the boards. Hopefully they get to yours within a month. Seems like most of us have arrived dates in July and entered dates in September. If they can keep the pace of knocking about 2 days of orders out then maybe you will get yours back before opening day ?

Jeff

These sat in R&D til January. Thing is, both orders were 30 and 50 of the exact same card. But, I suppose they’ll get done eventually.

• Options
    RoflesRofles Posts: 752 ✭✭✭✭✭

My 79 card vintage value submission
    Arrived 8/3/20
    Entered 9/29/20
    Still in R&ID.
    I’ll update when it changes

• Options
    edited March 6, 2021 7:07PM

@blurryface said:
    physics and graphs ...

Physics, elephants, keyholes, pizza and magic 8 balls in a single post. Nice work!

@Rofles said:
    My 79 card vintage value submission
    Arrived 8/3/20
    Entered 9/29/20
    Still in R&ID.
    I’ll update when it changes

Given today's reported Value Vintage CTD and your 9/29/20 entered date, [in the voice of the automated system of your cable TV provider] "Your estimated wait time to completion is May 19, 2021."

• Options

@burghman said:

@76collector said:

@burghman said:

Thanks for that info, and actually sounds promising - you were right at 6 months from "entered" to "shipped". Coincidentally, my earlier pack sub just moved out of R&ID into Grading - happy to be moving along the blue status bar.

Just checked on a whim - packs are out of grading and into assembly in a couple days! Woooo!

Jim

• Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭

@blurryface said:

>

yea, i think i'm done for a while,,,. Bread and butter,,,,,rather just hit the pause button...

>
    >

:no_mouth: Have to restrain self :no_mouth:

Can't = they got ya in a pickle aye ? :wink:

CTD is misleading because its not showing a true proper perspective. I prefer my own " business day" processing time perspective I keep track of.

Like someone else said- breather time. Any company be it PSA, BGS, SGC, GMA whatever == they think $20 or $25 bucks a pop for a 50 cent or 1 dollar base card to advance peoples registry sets is appropriate ? No collector I know thinks so.

And the spigot $$$ that the relief packages provided that's lead to hiring and other industry changes ? Short term. Gonna drop like a rock. Country gonna re-open soon and when that happens- no more outside $$ coming in. Just gonna be back to us real hobbyists. The rest of them can be lemmings.

I'll do my usual and just see what tomorrow brings. I try being positive. Prices though are an absolute bummer.

My own " opinion".
    Jeff

• Options
    edited March 7, 2021 5:27AM

@jeffv96masters said:

@blurryface said:

>

yea, i think i'm done for a while,,,. Bread and butter,,,,,rather just hit the pause button...

>
    >

:no_mouth: Have to restrain self :no_mouth:

CTD is misleading because its not showing a true proper perspective. I prefer my own " business day" processing time perspective I keep track of.

Like someone else said- breather time. Any company be it PSA, BGS, SGC, GMA whatever == they think $20 or $25 bucks a pop for a 50 cent or 1 dollar base card to advance peoples registry sets is appropriate ? No collector I know thinks so.

And the spigot $$$ that the relief packages provided that's lead to hiring and other industry changes ? Short term. Gonna drop like a rock. Country gonna re-open soon and when that happens- no more outside $$ coming in. Just gonna be back to us real hobbyists. The rest of them can be lemmings.

I'll do my usual and just see what tomorrow brings. I try being positive. Prices though are an absolute bummer.

My own " opinion".
    Jeff

i don't speak "can't". after all it's called "american" not "american't". πŸ˜‰

and definitely not in a pickle. but trust me, i like pickles. true facts are that my own personal pc vintage collections have been complete for years now. and on very frequent occasions, numerous times over. and after those were done, i even ended up having psa create near impossible sets to complete (see basic mantle, aaron, berra auto sets) and conquered those. did some of the non major sport such as golf and knocked out all my whales there. even collect tons of non-sport sets from wrestling, star wars & everything in between. back in '18 i dipped my toe into modern baseball outta sheer boredom and 1 particular game i was lucky enough to attend by pure coincidence. conquered that player rc set and gobbled up pretty much every one of his major rookies to way past the point of ridiculousness. i kinda got outta the graded game during this time period w the whole pwcc/psa ongoing scenario. once all the facts were presented and i felt like the ship righted itself, i slowly waded back into the pool. even then there wasn't a lot i was truly looking for. there is such a thing as contentment blues and i can tell you after landing every childhood card i ever wanted from the highest graded cj shoeless joe to some of the highest graded regular and signed mantles to completing the nolan ryan basic set holding the #1 - #5 highest graded sets at the same time, that the hunt & chase is 10x's better than the land. after the hook is set & you've landed the whale, the only natural question that you eventually ask yourself is "ok, now what? what's next?". and therein was my problem. there was nothing really out there for me to put my heart into. a very important part of collecting is staying focused. there was just nothing for me to focus on. i know, i know. woe is me, right? but i tell ya, it's tough being a collector w nothing to collect. seriously.

flash forward to the beginning of the pandemic. with nothing to really hunt and with a little one starting to hit the age of appreciating collecting, i decided to get back to where it all started as a kid. ripping packs! tons & tons of packs. figured it was killing three birds w one stone. having fun w the lil one, teaching myself and expanding my cardboard knowledge. with all the different variations out there these days and major price differences between two very similar cards, i figured it wouldn't be such a bad thing to actually know something about these cards my son is starting to get into. i'm also a big proponent of "never stop learning" and an avid fan of getting out of ones comfort zones. ripping modern sufficed immensely.

long story short and to answer your post, there is no pickle. box prices have gotten crazy. don't get me wrong, when we first started prizm basketball boxes were $400. but now they are $1200+. even the fortnite boxes we were ripping went from $50 to over $750. factor in, that we have submitted over 10k cards from our rips (and that was fun too. the subbing, popping, etc) and sub prices doubling as well, it's gone from being entertainment and hobby during a timeframe when there was almost nothing else to do to being an absolute gamble. to pay $1500 per box w the possibility of striking out twice (nothing in the box or crap grades), it takes it from being a hobby to an absolute gamble. and those that gamble too much end up finding themselves in a real pickle. and there's no fun in that.

so we'll just sit back and watch our remaining 7k cards pop. build our sets accordingly and send the rest off to auction. w the low prices on boxes/cases we bought into, the lower grading costs and now every graded card basically costing $20, we're not in a pickle. rather, it's looking like we now actually own a chain of pickle conglomerates. zero complaints.

so by all means, remove the self constraint. what's up? 🀯

• Options

and now i'm back in the position of "now what?" though.

guess we'll just see where the wind blows...

• Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry been busy at work all night just got home after 12 hrs.

Intent is always difficult to convey. Apologies for not making sarcasm ~ quotes around that pickle word to convey my words properly @blurryface . Not a dig was referring to actual pickles :# .

Bread and Butter being one of my favorites πŸ˜„

You actually are quite refreshing in your honesty. It is appreciated.

Teaching and passing down the collecting genes to the next gen is always where its at. I wasn't blessed with my own = so my non-profit collecting club serves as that for me.

I have 200 sets. / player registries I'm in the progress of putting together myself. All modern, many low #, many very focused.

I was at where your at early 2000's No more childhood goals. Been giving cards , posters, slabs, hobby books etc etc away since meeting a female collector who really prodded me to do what I got the most satisfaction from.Giving and sharing my stuff and this hobby with others. I get more satisfaction from doing those giveaways than any set I've ever completed.

In my older years rather than focus on self it's been a life of service for over a decade. Giving back that which was given to me. I get more out of sharing this hobby then anything else. Would share even more / faster but money's been diverted to medical too often.

My post was an expression of frustration with what hobby is turning into. And moves at PSA I see that require more explanation. That was the whole intent of my post.What's the end goal of the recent stuff ? Because right now none of it makes sense

Jeff

• Options

Just had a 50 card economy sub, arrival 9/21, logged 12/28, currently still in stage 3 change from Economy to Value Modern-2....which is running a month behind Economy....meaning a sequential day for day CTD advance will result in a year turnaround.

Anyone have a sub level change on them?

Also, FML. Really, cmon guys....it's like the school bully beating you up, stealing your lunch money, then eating it in your face while his thug buddies hold you down.

• Options
    edited March 8, 2021 5:31AM

@jeffv96masters said:
    Sorry been busy at work all night just got home after 12 hrs.

Intent is always difficult to convey. Apologies for not making sarcasm ~ quotes around that pickle word to convey my words properly @blurryface . Not a dig was referring to actual pickles :# .

Bread and Butter being one of my favorites πŸ˜„

You actually are quite refreshing in your honesty. It is appreciated.

Teaching and passing down the collecting genes to the next gen is always where its at. I wasn't blessed with my own = so my non-profit collecting club serves as that for me.

I have 200 sets. / player registries I'm in the progress of putting together myself. All modern, many low #, many very focused.

I was at where your at early 2000's No more childhood goals. Been giving cards , posters, slabs, hobby books etc etc away since meeting a female collector who really prodded me to do what I got the most satisfaction from.Giving and sharing my stuff and this hobby with others. I get more satisfaction from doing those giveaways than any set I've ever completed.

In my older years rather than focus on self it's been a life of service for over a decade. Giving back that which was given to me. I get more out of sharing this hobby then anything else. Would share even more / faster but money's been diverted to medical too often.

My post was an expression of frustration with what hobby is turning into. And moves at PSA I see that require more explanation. That was the whole intent of my post.What's the end goal of the recent stuff ? Because right now none of it makes sense

Jeff

i hope you didn't take my reply as sarcastic either. well too sarcastic that is. i was just providing a little more context as to why i was hitting the pause button. and while the timing was right around the price increase, that has very little to do w it. i kinda heard it was coming before i actually posted, so i rushed to get in the stuff i hadn't necessarily had the time to get to yet.

as for the new stuff and what to do with it, right now it's simply enjoying it. and the time spent w the little one. i'm trying to induce the fundamentals w him first and foremost. i tried it previously w old school cards but there was little to no interest. as w most children, he enjoys the shiny. so w/ the new stuff, that's he takes interest in, i'm trying to instill organization, properly taking care of his cards, putting them up properly and the doing chores for pack ripping sessions and all the likes. nolan ryan and mantle provides little motivation. for now at least. so if it took the likes of zion, acuna and fortnite cards to instill the collecting bug and characteristics that actually transcend collecting, then that's what i'm in to. there's really not any card i have or would want that beat the joy of watching him hit a player or skin that he wants. there's some true beauty in being reminded of the simple joy of hitting your card w/o being so anal attentive to centering, print defects, surface scratches, etc. it's funny. i consider myself pretty well versed when it comes to collecting but even at 6 years old, the kid is teaching me stuff. i look at a card and say "darn, oc" where as he hits and is instantly in love. reminds me that that's what it's all about.

so he has his sets that he plays with, handles and truly enjoys. and then i take the other cards and simply try to build him the sets in unadulterated, high grade form along w/ any of the monster hits and will stow them away for when he's old enough to do w/ as he sees fit. but for right now, i'm just listening to the folks that say "they grow up so fast" and trying to keep him away from phones, ipads, video games and all that jazz for as much as possible. he also has a few buddies that seem to collect. right now the rage is the happy meal pokemon cards. and while i hate mcdonald's on the reg, it's very encouraging seeing cards, any type of cards, becoming popular for the really young generation. gives me hope!

• Options
    edited March 10, 2021 4:20AM

Today's CTD Update ...

• Options
    Scarlem21Scarlem21 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭

Nice jump at the "Standard" level, gives me hope for my sub that was marked as received on February 19th this year.
    Jeff

• Options
    Scarlem21Scarlem21 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭

@Scarlem21 said:
    Nice jump at the "Standard" level, gives me hope for my sub that was marked as received on February 19th this year.
    Jeff

Sorry, I meant nice jump at the "Regular" level, had BDS on the brain LOL!

• Options
    RoflesRofles Posts: 752 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blurryface

Good to know! Thanks!

• Options

Update to my Express Submission

Sent via UPS 2 Day - 2/15
    Arrived PSA - 2/17
    Entered and Currently in R&D - 3/8

Just got the email a few minutes ago

I may not be on the dance floor but at least Im not pressed up against the window outside looking in the building

Better analogy .... Disney World ... You are approximately 55 minutes from the attraction from this point ...

• Options
    edited March 8, 2021 2:13PM

@jtomm2005 said:

Arrived PSA - 2/17

I may not be on the dance floor but at least Im not pressed up against the window outside looking in the building

i feel like i'm out in the car getting manhandled by biff on most of mine right now!

• Options

@blurryface said:

@jtomm2005 said:

Arrived PSA - 2/17

i feel like i'm out in the car getting manhandled by biff on most of mine right now!

Well Played ... well played!! LOL

You can quit calling folks we have a winner

In all seriousness the logging took place in roughly 12 - 13 business days - truthfully I thought perhaps it was going to take longer. Not sure if it got there because of Service level or that I scrawled "EXPRESS" on all 6 sides of the box along with the barcode

• Options

Woke up earlier to a nice email from PSA informing me that my Express Sub has now moved into Grading

Arrived PSA - 2/17
    Entered R&D - 3/8
    Entered and currently in Grading 3/9

Rooting for the CTD to keep moving along

• Options

POP!
    Regular Service 3 Items
    Sent via USPS 1/11/21
    Arrived 1/15/21
    Grading 2/2/21
    POP 3/9/21

86 Fleer Akeem Olajuwon Sticker PSA 8
    01 UD Tiger Woods #1 PSA 9
    19 Panini Prizm Zion Williamson PSA 9

Note that current Completed Through Date for today is 12/20/20 and this sub's log date is a month after that, so it is some comfort to know that the CTD date likely in many cases is dealing with the last few subs from that date that have some kind of issue.

• Options

@OneDaysRide said:
    Today's CTD Update ...

regulars used to be getting done on average in roughly 35 calendar days from the time they were RECEIVED, not just entered.

my closest current one was recvd on 2/1, entered 2/9 and just now hit the grading phase.

not sure how they keep reporting that things are getting better. they are substantially worse.

• Options
    PlayBallPlayBall Posts: 463 ✭✭✭

This type of order may soon be a relic of the past. I felt all cards were mint except #18 Adams and #232 Klutts. They were included, because there are certain cards in this set you send if they could even sniff a 9. Grading was a little harsh, but not as bad as some previous orders. This was a Quarterly Special.

1 1 48505806 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1981 Topps 9 Pete LaCock Card
    2 1 48505807 NEAR MINT 7 1981 Topps 18 Glenn Adams Card
    3 1 48505808 MINT 9 1981 Topps 29 Gene Tenace Card
    4 1 48505809 MINT 9 1981 Topps 31 Checklist 1-121 Card
    5 1 48505810 MINT 9 1981 Topps 35 Mitchell Page Card
    6 1 48505811 MINT 9 1981 Topps 57 Dave Roberts Card
    7 1 48505812 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1981 Topps 66 Royals Future Stars Castillo/Ireland/Jones Card
    8 1 48505813 MINT 9 1981 Topps 74 Mike Hargrove Card
    9 1 48505814 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1981 Topps 78 Steve Dillard Card
    10 1 48505815 MINT 9 1981 Topps 148 Randy Niemann Card
    11 1 48505816 MINT 9 1981 Topps 148 Randy Niemann Card
    12 1 48505817 MINT 9 1981 Topps 163 Billy Almon Card
    13 1 48505818 MINT 9 1981 Topps 176 Mike Krukow Card
    14 1 48505819 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1981 Topps 183 Dick Davis Card
    15 1 48505820 MINT 9 1981 Topps 195 Rich Murray Card
    16 1 48505821 MINT 9 1981 Topps 232 Mickey Klutts Card
    17 1 48505822 MINT 9 1981 Topps 266 Tom Herr Card
    18 1 48505823 MINT 9 1981 Topps 268 Jerry Royster Card
    19 1 48505824 MINT 9 1981 Topps 274 Craig Chamberlain Card
    20 1 48505825 MINT 9 1981 Topps 286 Dave Frost Card
    21 1 48505826 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1981 Topps 289 Mickey Hatcher Card
    22 1 48505827 MINT 9 1981 Topps 292 Mike Squires Card
    23 1 48505828 MINT 9 1981 Topps 309 Luis Salazar Card
    24 1 48505829 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1981 Topps 352 Dick Tidrow Card
    25 1 48505830 MINT 9 1981 Topps 362 Bo Diaz Card
    26 1 48505831 MINT 9 1981 Topps 363 Geoff Zahn Card
    27 1 48505832 MINT 9 1981 Topps 371 Charlie Hough Card
    28 1 48505833 MINT 9 1981 Topps 371 Charlie Hough Card
    29 1 48505834 MINT 9 1981 Topps 384 Mike Sadek Card
    30 1 48505835 MINT 9 1981 Topps 403 World Series Phillies Beat Royal in 6 Card
    31 1 48505836 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1981 Topps 429 Mick Kelleher Card
    32 1 48505837 MINT 9 1981 Topps 442 Ron Pruitt Card
    33 1 48505838 MINT 9 1981 Topps 446 Checklist 364-484 Card
    34 1 48505839 MINT 9 1981 Topps 446 Checklist 364-484 Card
    35 1 48505840 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1981 Topps 451 Indians Future Star Bando/Brennan/Wihtol Card
    36 1 48505841 GEM MINT 10 1981 Topps 472 Dyar Miller Card
    37 1 48505842 MINT 9 1981 Topps 478 Juan Eichelberger Card

Cards left my house on 6/10/20.
    Cards returned to my house on 03/08/21.

Bernie Carlen

Currently collecting.....your guess is as good as mine.