Home Metal Detecting
Options

Where are you located

Wondering with all the people still active on here where are you located. I am in se Idaho

Comments

• Options
    No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭✭✭

Iowa and Tennessee

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Boston
    MDCXXX

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Southeastern Pa along the Delaware river. George and his boys tromped all around this region. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

CT (constant taxes)

• Options
    Klif50Klif50 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭

Georgia, west of Atlanta

• Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

Western New York

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Catskill Mountains/Hudson Valley, NYS.....Historical area... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭

Somewhere in New England :-)

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Of course, in the past, I have been located in WA, FL, AZ, TX, CA, ME, MA, IL, MD...and several other countries. I did not MD in all those places though....Still think about what I may have missed... ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eastern CA (actually Nevada). Mojave desert is my domain. Never found a coin yet but have found lots of gold nuggets.

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AUandAG said:
    Eastern CA (actually Nevada). Mojave desert is my domain. Never found a coin yet but have found lots of gold nuggets.

bob :)

There could be coins there :)
    Mormon Pioneers

Mormon pioneers and settlers were poised to be at the forefront of the gold rush and initial development of the Southern California region. They crossed the Mojave Desert using the Old Spanish Trail as a winter route to avoid the snowy and deadly Sierra Nevada. They first settled in San Bernardino, California, building a colony and growing it into a thriving, but wild community.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    jgoetz4jgoetz4 Posts: 36 ✭✭

Baltimore, MD

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

Adirondacks, NY

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 20, 2020 10:20PM

On the recliner in my bedroom.

• Options
    rte592rte592 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

A few stone throws away from California in Arizona.

• Options
    ConshyboyConshyboy Posts: 374 ✭✭✭✭

Conshohocken PA.

• Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lake Lanier, Georgia.

• Options
    justindanjustindan Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭✭

NC.

@MarkKelley used to fish that lake a lot.

• Options
    ConshyboyConshyboy Posts: 374 ✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69 said:
    Southeastern Pa along the Delaware river. George and his boys tromped all around this region. Peace Roy

I always wanted to search that area have you ever found Revolutionary War artifacts with your detector?

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Conshyboy The ground has been good to me for a long time. And people have been welcoming. I think Chester is the oldest city in the US.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    CharlotteDudeCharlotteDude Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

South-Central Maryland, where the ground has been very giving; and when visiting my roots, SE North Carolina.

Got Crust....y gold?
  • Options
    CRHer700CRHer700 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 10, 2023 1:50PM

North Fl, or when visiting relatives, central Illinois.

Cheers, and God Bless, CRHer700 :mrgreen:

• Options
    IlikecolorIlikecolor Posts: 95 ✭✭✭

Blue Dot-

• Options

Just southeast of Greenville SC.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

CT - (constant taxes)

• Options

Northern Germany

• Options