Home Metal Detecting

Where are you located

Wondering with all the people still active on here where are you located. I am in se Idaho

Comments

• No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

Iowa and Tennessee

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Boston
    MDCXXX

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

Southeastern Pa along the Delaware river. George and his boys tromped all around this region. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

CT (constant taxes)

• Klif50Klif50 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭

Georgia, west of Atlanta

• DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

Western New York

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Catskill Mountains/Hudson Valley, NYS.....Historical area... Cheers, RickO

• pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭

Somewhere in New England :-)

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Of course, in the past, I have been located in WA, FL, AZ, TX, CA, ME, MA, IL, MD...and several other countries. I did not MD in all those places though....Still think about what I may have missed... ;) Cheers, RickO

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eastern CA (actually Nevada). Mojave desert is my domain. Never found a coin yet but have found lots of gold nuggets.

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AUandAG said:
    Eastern CA (actually Nevada). Mojave desert is my domain. Never found a coin yet but have found lots of gold nuggets.

bob :)

There could be coins there :)
    Mormon Pioneers

Mormon pioneers and settlers were poised to be at the forefront of the gold rush and initial development of the Southern California region. They crossed the Mojave Desert using the Old Spanish Trail as a winter route to avoid the snowy and deadly Sierra Nevada. They first settled in San Bernardino, California, building a colony and growing it into a thriving, but wild community.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• jgoetz4jgoetz4 Posts: 36 ✭✭

Baltimore, MD

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Adirondacks, NY

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 20, 2020 10:20PM

On the recliner in my bedroom.

• rte592rte592 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭✭✭

A few stone throws away from California in Arizona.

• ConshyboyConshyboy Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭

Conshohocken PA.

• MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lake Lanier, Georgia.

• justindanjustindan Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭

NC.

@MarkKelley used to fish that lake a lot.

• ConshyboyConshyboy Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69 said:
    Southeastern Pa along the Delaware river. George and his boys tromped all around this region. Peace Roy

I always wanted to search that area have you ever found Revolutionary War artifacts with your detector?

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Conshyboy The ground has been good to me for a long time. And people have been welcoming. I think Chester is the oldest city in the US.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• CharlotteDudeCharlotteDude Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

South-Central Maryland, where the ground has been very giving; and when visiting my roots, SE North Carolina.

Got Crust....y gold?
  • CRHer700CRHer700 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 10, 2023 1:50PM

North Fl, or when visiting relatives, central Illinois.

Cheers, and God Bless, CRHer700 :mrgreen:

• IlikecolorIlikecolor Posts: 95 ✭✭✭

Blue Dot-

• Just southeast of Greenville SC.

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

CT - (constant taxes)

• Northern Germany

• BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,841 ✭✭✭✭✭