Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

4,000th post giveaway. 2017-S Silver Eagle - PCGS PR69DCAM - First Strike Congratulations set

I'll pick a winner by random selection when I reach 4,000. It should be by the end of May, 2017. If not, I'll still pick a winner before June 1st.

Winner will receive a 2017-S silver eagle from the Congratulations set graded by PCGS as PR69DCAM with the First Strike and Congratulations set designation.

One entry per person please. The only criteria needed for entry is that you value these forums and encourage more than disparage.

Comments

• MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, that is quite a generous giveaway! Hopefully I am a value to these forums. :D

• CascadeChrisCascadeChris Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

I meet the qualifications. I'm in for my little brother if I win. Thanks!

The more you VAM..
  • GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please enter me in your generous give-away

GrandAm :)
  • dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please include me! I promise to consider being nicer around here (unless, of course, I lose...)

• jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very cool, thanks!

• TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

yay~ more ASE .Get to catch'em all.

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks a bunch

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is very generous of you!. Congratulations on your imminent 4K!

• justcollectingjustcollecting Posts: 190 ✭✭✭

Thank you for the opportunity

• ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in it for the kid, thanks!

• tander123tander123 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Sign me up! Thanks

Excellent BST board members who complete their deals: WONDERCOIN, DABIGKAHUNA, GEMSTATECOINS, FIVECENTS, SILVEREAGLES92, NEWMISMATIST, GTOster, SCHMITZ7,
  • renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2017 5:37AM

Wow, Nice Give-away, dude! Pretty good. This coin is the talk of the town as we speak, too. plus the bonus for having place it in our host's holder is the cherry on the cone. Thanks for the generous chance. - joey :)
    One More Thing... I'll be reaching that 4000 plateau myself soon. Congrats.

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the opportunity. The 2017S ASE is a very nice coin and slabbed makes a super prize.
    Whoever wins will be very happy.... Cheers, RickO

• mt_mslamt_msla Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭

Please enter me. My oldest graduates HS this year, would be great to win and give to him. If not, thank you for the opportunity at least!

Insert witicism here. [ xxx ]

• sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like to think that I fit your criteria.
    Thanks for the chance.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭

Sweet giveaway! Nice how people step up in this community. Thanks for the entry.

Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really nice gesture. There are some bashers of the forum, and there some bashers of the bashers of this forum. Overall a pretty good grouping of folks that I am proud to be associated with.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • UnclePennyBagsUnclePennyBags Posts: 327 ✭✭✭

Wow .... Awesome Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate the chance to enter... Thanks

Successful trades.... MichaelDixon,

• CommemKingCommemKing Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the chance!

• BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure why not. Thank you.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • PRECIOUSMENTALPRECIOUSMENTAL Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in, "Thank You."

• BigABigA Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭

Nice...thanks....I'm in

• cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

I match the criteria, thank you.

Many happy BST transactions
  • nurmalernurmaler Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭

In.
    Thanks jessewvu

• Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aces champ i'm in!!

• neildrobertsonneildrobertson Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

IG: DeCourcyCoinsEbay: neilrobertson
    "Numismatic categorizations, if left unconstrained, will increase spontaneously over time." -me

• radiomanradioman Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the chance... Bob :)

• illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet! Congrats to you and congrats to the Glendale Coin Club if I win as they'll get this coin :)

:+1:

• ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

well, we are getting close to the magic number.... congrats!

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭✭

Hey! Thanks for the chance! I may reach 4000 posts someday. Even before the new forum, I was barely into the 3000's, now I am back to 2200+.

imageimage

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for a chance, I think I have always been respectful here on this great forum :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• FallGuyFallGuy Posts: 207 ✭✭✭

Please count me in, and thank you for the opportunity to win such a generous gift.

An early congrats on your 4,000th post!

• I know I am new, but hopefully I am allowed to Enter. I would love to be in the contest!

• TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, I'm in

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • zippcityzippcity Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭

Very nice gesture. Congratulations on your 4k post and your upcoming anniversary. B)

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very generous and cool giveaway.
    Hope I meet the criteria...if so, I'm in! :)

• claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

Yo!

Put me in please, and thanks for a very generous giveaway!

-JB

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • baddspellarbaddspellar Posts: 270 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the chance!

• CyndieChildressCyndieChildress Posts: 429 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the giveaway and chance to win!
    Congratulations on 4000.!.!

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope my contributions herein have provided some positiveness to the forum. I've gotten alot of info. from the masses that dwell here. Thanks for the consideration.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only 47 more and you'll reach the magic number!

Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • KISHU1KISHU1 Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the chance

Frank D

• KellenCoinKellenCoin Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you!
    I want in!
    For your generosity, here is a fun fact: in 1943, Sydney Noe published a famous monograph about the Willow Tree coinage of Massachusetts.

YN Member of the ANA, ANS, NBS, EAC, C4, MCA, PNNA, CSNS, ILNA, TEC, and more!
    Always buying numismatic literature and sample slabs.

• slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

sounds great and am sure someone will get it for their collection

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jessewvu
    Not sure...but did your post count decrease ? It is at 3903 now ?

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the chance and congrats on the milestone. They did something bizarre with my post count once they converted to the new system. It shows far fewer than I used to have.

• jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

bump

• TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jessewvu said:
    bump

Get to twist your arms and make you talk. You have been slacking off on the posting.