Home Precious Metals
Options

Gainesville Coins issues?

Comments

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Don't hate and you wont be hated. It's really as simple as that.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    This is uncalled for, but not unexpected from you!

Well, you deserve it and I guess I'm the only one that calls it the way it is.
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭✭
    and I wish nothing buy horrible things for you and your family

One of the most classless posts I have ever read in my 10+ years on these boards.
  • Options

One of the most classless posts I have ever read in my 10+ years on these boards.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This is uncalled for, but not unexpected from you!

Well, you deserve it and I guess I'm the only one that calls it the way it is. >>

What a vile thing to say to someone. Bye bye POM.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    I have purchased from them at Long Beach and they were great people and easy to work with.
  • Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    POM, thanks for the contribution on behalf of my son and my daughter.

One of the most classy things said on this board in a long time.

And I stand by the other issue, because it was provoked. So be ready to be attacked when you provoke me.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>and I wish nothing buy horrible things for you and your family

One of the most classless posts I have ever read in my 10+ years on these boards. >>

Disturbing to say the least. When someone shows you their true colors.........believe them

mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    bluelobsterbluelobster Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭
    That miscreant has said that every year in some lame arse post.
  • Options
    That miscreant has said that every year in some lame arse post.

And yet, you and those like you that pretend to hold yourself to higher standards, but are the truest of all snakes, still care about what I say. Amazing.
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Some one bragging on they "cheese" eating now. Citizens arrest, citizens arrest!!!

See what I mean. Tim, you are THEEE biggest a-hole here and I wish nothing buy horrible things for you and your family. >>

Precious.image

What's today, the 22nd? Alt alert 8-23rd image
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    He should change is name to POSimage
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • Options

wow at the last couple pages of this thread....just wow
    Nevermind...
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if the owner of Gainesville Coins is following this thread.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    He should change is name to POS

I make a show of good faith to derryb, get mocked by a jerk and I'm the POS? Really? If that's how you see it, I feel sorry for the people in your life directly and how you view them. Must suck being them.
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Still on your soap box I see. Every thread gotta turn into all about youimage

Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options

<< <i>Still on your soap box I see. Every thread gotta turn into all about youimage >>

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

<< <i>Still on your soap box I see. Every thread gotta turn into all about youimage >>

Tim, just make sure you check underneath your car before you start it

mark
  • Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Who peed in all of your lemonades, thats the real question.

Honestly, its getting really old reading a bunch of BS by a bunch of old grumpy men.

Even though I don't agree with everyone's investment philosophies, opinions disguised as facts, economic theories that make the FED look intelligent etc, I still respect the fact that they are taking time out of their life to post it here and assist me in developing my own thoughts and opinions. I think I have disagreed and agreed with every major poster in the PM section but never once did it become personal or resemble any form of an attack.

I am very happy that I found this place many years ago. I was a lurker for a number of years until I decided to join. I wanted to be a part of the conversation, to be able to ask questions, to answer other questions and to overall have a great place to hear some interesting theories, investment ideas and get a pulse on the markets. In the past year, maybe more, this has started to fade and I find myself really frustrated having to read a bunch of BS to get to an actual discussion.

If things dont change soon, we may find our numbers even smaller than they are right now.

Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    "If things dont change soon, we may find our numbers even smaller than they are right now."

+1
    imageimage
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    meluaufeetmeluaufeet Posts: 758 ✭✭✭
    Please delete this thread.
  • Options
    I think I have disagreed and agreed with every major poster in the PM section but never once did it become personal or resemble any form of an attack.

And how would you feel if you were unjustifiably attacked I wonder? You'd just let it go, right? Sorry, I don't subscribe to the approach of letting my name getting unjustifiably drug thru the mud and not do anything about it if I'm able to.

By the way, I agree with all of this below and have tried on countless occasions to abide by it, yet continue to be attacked for doing and having what everyone else has and expresses here, an opinion. I'd like to know why I get singled out.

Honestly, its getting really old reading a bunch of BS by a bunch of old grumpy men.

Even though I don't agree with everyone's investment philosophies, opinions disguised as facts, economic theories that make the FED look intelligent etc, I still respect the fact that they are taking time out of their life to post it here and assist me in developing my own thoughts and opinions. I think I have disagreed and agreed with every major poster in the PM section but never once did it become personal or resemble any form of an attack.

I am very happy that I found this place many years ago. I was a lurker for a number of years until I decided to join. I wanted to be a part of the conversation, to be able to ask questions, to answer other questions and to overall have a great place to hear some interesting theories, investment ideas and get a pulse on the markets. In the past year, maybe more, this has started to fade and I find myself really frustrated having to read a bunch of BS to get to an actual discussion.

If things dont change soon, we may find our numbers even smaller than they are right now.

Still on your soap box I see. Every thread gotta turn into all about you

At least in your mind and those that think like you and that have never had so much as had a real conversation with me, yep, I can see that. Can you? Apparently not based on your actions.

Just for the record, you are implying that threat on Tims life, not me, and I would never do such a thing.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This board really likes to use that word, "attacked ". What a jo]ke.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭✭
    so to wrestle this thread away from the board narcissists...

Gainesville has consistently delivered purchases (at least 10 to me) with no issue. OP also received purchase with no issue.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options

<< <i> I think I have disagreed and agreed with every major poster in the PM section but never once did it become personal or resemble any form of an attack.

And how would you feel if you were unjustifiably attacked I wonder? You'd just let it go, right? Sorry, I don't subscribe to the approach of letting my name getting unjustifiably drug thru the mud and not do anything about it if I'm able to.

By the way, I agree with all of this below and have tried on countless occasions to abide by it, yet continue to be attacked for doing and having what everyone else has and expresses here, an opinion. I'd like to know why I get singled out.

Still on your soap box I see. Every thread gotta turn into all about you

At least in your mind and those that think like you and that have never had so much as had a real conversation with me, yep, I can see that. Can you? Apparently not based on your actions.

Just for the record, you are implying that threat on Tims life, not me, and I would never do such a thing. >>

Yah, you just overtly wish harm comes to him and his family. Sick

mark
  • Options
    Yah, you just overtly wish harm comes to him and his family.

Correct, and at least I have the balls to overtly say it rather than pretending to be sheep when you're really a snake like alot of people here. Sorry, but it's true. As successful as some of you claim to be on here, you don't get to be successful without being a snake to some degree. And when you guys bash me for no damn good reason, YOUR true colors shine right on thru as well. That's how I know what you are and trust me, it aint hard to figure out.
  • Options
    True in your warped mind. Seek help.

mark
  • Options
    True in your warped mind. Seek help.

You're the one that wont let this thread die, not me.
    You're the one hurling insults, not me. True colors shining.

For those who don't read the whole threads...I did an act of kindness for derryb, because I wanted to. I was then mocked by gsa1fan for doing so. I responded with what was deserved after not only this latest insult from him, but scores of others that I just let go.
    Some members felt it was too much, (remember, after I made a donation...has anyone ELSE?) I stand by firm that it was provoked and well deserved.
    I continue to be bashed now by another, the one that said, when someone shows their true colors, believe it.

I ask again, who drew first blood? Would you not defend yourself if you were mocked for no good reason after doing a kind act? Take the higher road you say. F that.
    This goes on to show who the real snakes are here that pretend to be holier than thou but are really the scum on the scum of the earth. They wont let it go, not me.
    I'm so Under & Over it!
  • Options
    Seek help. You are rambling like a madman.

mark
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    "I did an act of kindness for derryb, because I wanted to. I was then mocked by gsa1fan for doing so"

No no no Rich, It was a post that you entwined into that type of thinking.

My post was aimed at your constant badgering of members, then go telling on folks like 3 year old child to DW.

All the while breaking the CU rules your self, more than any 100 members combined!!! Now chew on the truth while your at work all day!
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    POM aka POS....Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    All I will end saying in this thread to those who bash, people are taking note of your "true colors" just like you think they are of me, and I have 16 messages from different people to prove it, and I'm sure there's others too. When stuff like this happens, people don't want to speak up in defense publicly, and that's ok, but they've spoken directly to me, which is far more valuable because it's a personal one on one touch. I'm done with this thread, troll on as you surely will!
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>RT1,

I come here to learn and listen to reasoned educated opinions. Ole Derryb has stated he can discern when to desert the sinking ship of Mr tulving in years past.

I'd be interested to have him guide a dummy like me.

Come on Derryb. Quit slamming RT1. Show your brilliance.

I'll state this as simply as I can............don't buy a ticket for that cruise. Simple enough?

I know one leading coin dealer who has filed for bankruptcy several times in the past 40 years....yet buyers including dealers still buy from him. I repeat again....don't buy a ticket for that cruise.

Just by reading Tulving's Coin World "investment packages" ads in the mid-1980's I knew he was not someone to be trusted. But he was literally "loved" around here as the gold market heated up and provided tight margins to bullion buyers. I'm sure Bernie Madoff provided "tight margins" too. Still, a leopard doesn't easily change their spots. It didn't take any brilliance or even a PhD to come to the right conclusion about Tulving....just common sense. This guy was in our own backyard too.

Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options

<< <i>All I will end saying in this thread to those who bash, people are taking note of your "true colors" just like you think they are of me, and I have 16 messages from different people to prove it, and I'm sure there's others too. When stuff like this happens, people don't want to speak up in defense publicly, and that's ok, but they've spoken directly to me, which is far more valuable because it's a personal one on one touch. I'm done with this thread, troll on as you surely will! >>

Pftttt. There aren't 16 people in the world, let alone this forum that would support your statement wishing horrible things on Tim and his family. Those are musings of a madman. No one will support you on that statement. At least I hope not.

mark

• Options
    There aren't 16 people in the world, let alone this forum that would support your statement wishing horrible things on Tim and his family. Those are musings of a madman. No one will support you on that statement. At least I hope not.

+1
  • Options

<< <i>All I will end saying in this thread to those who bash, people are taking note of your "true colors" just like you think they are of me, and I have 16 messages from different people to prove it, and I'm sure there's others too. When stuff like this happens, people don't want to speak up in defense publicly, and that's ok, but they've spoken directly to me, which is far more valuable because it's a personal one on one touch. I'm done with this thread, troll on as you surely will! >>

I'm going to suggest you read a book by Dale Carnegie. It's really good and it might help you...a little light reading
    Nevermind...
  • Options
    RMLTM79RMLTM79 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭
    Jesus, what have I done?!? I got my box guys, all is good!
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    sthsrntygnrzbs
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    sytjyjym djytsjkdtyukmtskyuk
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    kuyfkdm dtmdty yukmdm
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    ???????????????????????????
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    gfjt tjyrh yj 5tj
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    tsyjtsyt
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    dnmd jy myut mu m dyu m
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    aha !!!!!
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you say hujntghtydrefst#$%^&*(@rtydrt54321, you've said it all!
    theknowitalltroll;