Comments

• ilikemonstersilikemonsters Posts: 406 ✭✭✭

How’s the fun show? Wish I could’ve made it

• onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭

@ilikemonsters said:
    How’s the fun show? Wish I could’ve made it

You are here. I saw you yesterday

• rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭

No new Roosies for me, but I bought a toy.

"You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭

Hello all of my Roosevelt buddies through the years. I had to sign in to wish the greatest Roosevelt dime collector of all time farewell. Nick you are a inspiration to all collector of coins to achieve prefection. You will be surely missed. Ps Hi Paul and Jon!

• labloverlablover Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭✭

@Mistercoinman said:
    Hello all of my Roosevelt buddies through the years. I had to sign in to wish the greatest Roosevelt dime collector of all time farewell. Nick you are a inspiration to all collector of coins to achieve prefection. You will be surely missed. Ps Hi Paul and Jon!

Just spent time with Nick (and other Roosie buddies) at FUN. Did he go somewhere today?

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
    edited January 14, 2019 5:14AM

Left to right:

Rainbowroosie
    I can't tell you, but heck of a nice guy
    ilikemonsters, a real cool young Roosie Collector
    Onlyroosies,
    Kit, Nick's Brother-in-Law
    John, friend of Nick's
    (Nick has to bring friends, he has no Roosie friends) ;)
    Lablover, yep that's me...not much to look at. How big can my nose get? Must have been a wide angle lens.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭

Let’s go with the wide angle lens on that photo. Lablover you are another long time Roosie collector and have put together some great sets. I was a long time collector of Roosie but gave up because I just could not keep up with Nick. I sold off most of my Roosie sets to peruse bust dimes, but still remember my Roosie friends. Thanks for the photos. Mistercoinman

• ilikemonstersilikemonsters Posts: 406 ✭✭✭

Free alas!

@ilikemonsters said:
    Free alas!

Someone got a much better deal than I did... :o

14567810»