Home Precious Metals
Options

2016 ASE, $17.95, Price Increased 17-MAR-16 Free Shipping over $150.00 *Offer Still Avaialable*

Comments

• Options
    PRECIOUSMENTALPRECIOUSMENTAL Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN

Originally posted by: PRECIOUSMENTAL

I made the Original Post, I feel like such an Enabler, LOL.

I just can't stop purchasing at this price, buy a few ten's and it's like a several free ones.

It's been posted other places too, not just here. I imagine a bunch of folks have been enabled.

No doubt.

I also posted this on several other sites that would appreciate it as much as we do here.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

I made the Original Post, I feel like such an Enabler, LOL.

I just can't stop purchasing at this price, buy a few ten's and it's like a several free ones.

It's been posted other places too, not just here. I imagine a bunch of folks have been enabled.

No doubt.

I also posted this on several other sites that would appreciate it as much as we do here.

As did I and we appreciate your doing so.
  • Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    I will probably do one more order to get my usual two rolls of eagles for the year. Then back to bars or other stuff. Maybe...
  • Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ordered ten more. Surprised it is still available, with the price of silver up this morning. Thank you for letting me know about this great deal.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the saying goes: "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"...ordered another set ... Received their catalog in the mail yesterday, and even there they have the promo..Are they one of the authorized silver buyers from the Mint?
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    Originally posted by: OPA

As the saying goes: "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"...ordered another set ... Received their catalog in the mail yesterday, and even there they have the promo..Are they one of the authorized silver buyers from the Mint?

The last I checked they are not an AP. I thought that there were 12 APs, but the only lists I can find show 11.
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just placed another order with Ag at $15.70. $1.25 over delivered with cc payment is the lowest I've ever paid by far.
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: VanHalen

I just placed another order with Ag at $15.70. $1.25 over delivered with cc payment is the lowest I've ever paid by far.

Don't gloat too fast. I'm expecting a lot of unshipped orders to be cancelled. I have an order from yesterday than has yet to be processed.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    cc has been dinged for my order placed today....I'm in no rush to receive them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: PerryHall

Don't gloat too fast. I'm expecting a lot of unshipped orders to be cancelled. I have an order from yesterday than has yet to be processed.

I expect that's because they are behind.
  • Options
    My order from Wed. has shipped.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My order from Wed. has shipped.

My Thursday order has shipped. Ordered at 9:21 AM yesterday. Got the "shipped" email at 4:00 AM this morning.

All times PST
  • Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Wed order shipped as well. I ordered 10 more today. As others noted I will continue each day until I cannot.
  • Options
    Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    Have been away from the forum due to personal matters but seen this post and got 2 lots of 10. CC pinged on both
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • Options
    Originally posted by: Booger9989
    Have been away from the forum due to personal matters but seen this post and got 2 lots of 10. CC pinged on both

same CC and buyer info with the two separate orders?

• Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    My order from yesterday shipped already. My order from this morning has not shipped yet.
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭
    Just ordered 10 for $169.50. Still works as of 12:00 EST on 3.4.16.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got two orders to work today. I used different CC's although it may make no difference.
  • Options

I hear you. They must be flooded with orders on today's spike and it's hard to imagine this offer will stay open much longer.

cc charge is pending.

• Options
    Originally posted by: derryb
    Originally posted by: Booger9989

same CC and buyer info with the two separate orders?

Same buyer info... 2 separate ccs
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • Options
    When I was communicating with govmint.com CS last week they said to go ahead more, "as long as you don't go crazy and order hundreds". Anybody over 100 yet??

• Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 orders, same card and mailing address, both show shipped.
  • Options

When I was communicating with govmint.com CS last week they said to go ahead more, "as long as you don't go crazy and order hundreds". Anybody over 100 yet??

Close, but some were in rolls which are a good buy at $349.
  • Options
    UPS shipping notice received for the items purchased this AM.
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    Just received UPS notification for both orders in post "100".
  • Options
    I'll put this back to the top of the thread for those in need:

Great price on empty ASE tubes for those who need them.

• Options
    I just received shipping notification for today's order. It's been a nice little run. image
  • Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's funny you posted this because I was just looking at empty tubes image

• Options

SDBullion sells them for $1.49 but they are OOS at the moment. Shipping isn't free [$7.77 on any domestic order] so you'd want to order something else with them. If you have a friendly B & M/LCS they might give you a couple.
  • Options

SDBullion sells them for $1.49 but they are OOS at the moment. Shipping isn't free [$7.77 on any domestic order] so you'd want to order something else with them. If you have a friendly B & M/LCS they might give you a couple.

One of my coin club buddies sets up at the local flea market every Sunday. He sells a lot of ASE's a few at a time so he has a bunch of US Mint ASE tubes.. He just gave me a bunch so I told him I would give him the flips the ASE's came in which made him quite happy.

• Options
    LogPotatoLogPotato Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip. I actually bought a roll. Yes I know I paid $10 more, but I rarely buy ASEs and I have no need for extra tubes so I thought what the heck. Even at $349 it's a nice deal.
  • Options

One of my coin club buddies sets up at the local flea market every Sunday. He sells a lot of ASE's a few at a time so he has a bunch of US Mint ASE tubes.. He just gave me a bunch so I told him I would give him the flips the ASE's came in which made him quite happy.

I believe the oversized (really big) flips from Mintgov are not mylar. I wouldn't trust the plastic around any coin.

• Options
    2 shipping notifications received for todays orders!
  • Options
    BustCudsBustCuds Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

One shipment of 10 arrived today, another coming next Wednesday image
  • Options

I believe the oversized (really big) flips from Mintgov are not mylar. I wouldn't trust the plastic around any coin.

They are PVC for sure.
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    I ordered 10 more.

Tubes for flips is a great deal!
    COA
  • Options
    PRECIOUSMENTALPRECIOUSMENTAL Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Received tracking #s for the orders made Thursday, will be here Wednesday.
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    Another order placed at spot +$1.23
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the link, derryB! I've gotten 5 orders in already, expecting 3 more starting tomorrow. So, I was about to start scrounging around for some out here. But, I'll be happy with what, a buck and a half, free shipping??? Thanks, again, derryb, I'm going to try to squeeze a few more in today, up 15 cents already, fill a few more buck and a half tubes.
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if they end this offer tomorrow morning and possibly cancel any unshipped orders.

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if they end this offer tomorrow morning and possibly cancel any unshipped orders.

I would hope they honor the orders that were processed over the weekend. Regardless, it has been a great price.
  • Options
    I have a feeling that it's going to be tough trying to sell 2016 ASEs around here for awhile.
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭
    They sent me an email yesterday (Sunday) and said that my order that was placed on Friday was shipped.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just received an advertising email from them... offering 2016 ASE for the 'shockingly low price' of $17.95' so perhaps the price has changed.... though I think the linked page still has them for 16.95. Surely will be changing soon....
    ----- kj
  • Options
    I just ordered 10 this morning and is confirmed
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • Options
    Originally posted by: tincup

Just received an advertising email from them... offering 2016 ASE for the 'shockingly low price' of $17.95' so perhaps the price has changed.... though I think the linked page still has them for 16.95. Surely will be changing soon....

emails are easy to delete. It's not like one gets hundreds per day. Phone calls are another matter.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: Kip

I just ordered 10 this morning and is confirmed

I wonder how many they've sold this way.
  • Options
    Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭
    Ordered 10! So is the consensus that the holders they come in not suitable for long term storage?