Home Precious Metals
Options

2016 ASE, $17.95, Price Increased 17-MAR-16 Free Shipping over $150.00 *Offer Still Avaialable*

Comments

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: tinbox

They'll call and send crap in the mail non stop. Their eagles are also very likely to be grading rejects (MS68 or lower) but your mileage may vary.

I made the mistake of ordering from them in the past on a special like this, I got a roll full of spotted eagles.

My 10 coins were great last time. They waste money mailing their propaganda to me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN

They'll call and send crap in the mail non stop. Their eagles are also very likely to be grading rejects (MS68 or lower) but your mileage may vary.

I made the mistake of ordering from them in the past on a special like this, I got a roll full of spotted eagles.

My 10 coins were great last time. They waste money mailing their propaganda to me.

Well that's good, at least they aren't sending crap to everyone. I wouldn't of minded if I got mint state grading rejects but getting a roll of all spotted eagles was pretty disappointing when eagles rarely spot.
    Completed deals on this forum with: wondercoin, Metalsman, dmarks, PerryHall Additional references available upon request.
  • Options

Well that's good, at least they aren't sending crap to everyone. I wouldn't of minded if I got mint state grading rejects but getting a roll of all spotted eagles was pretty disappointing when eagles rarely spot.

Generally these specials are for a limit of 10 coins and not roll quantities. You should have asked for replacements.
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    Considering spot at $15.96, 'this 10 for' deal at $17.95 each just became a good deal again.
    COA
  • Options
    Got my 10 today. Really nice coins, but in shower curtain flips.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out here in the far west boonies, mine aren't due until Saturday. Given that only USPS delivers to me on Saturdays, I am guessing I won't get them until Monday.

Not planning to immediately flip them, so not a big deal. Just funny how it says "Saturday" for delivery, using UPS.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Originally posted by: Bochiman

Out here in the far west boonies, mine aren't due until Saturday. Given that only USPS delivers to me on Saturdays, I am guessing I won't get them until Monday.

Not planning to immediately flip them, so not a big deal. Just funny how it says "Saturday" for delivery, using UPS.

Mine were handed off to the USPS.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: tneig

Considering spot at $15.96, 'this 10 for' deal at $17.95 each just became a good deal again.

Ordered 10 more.
  • Options

Originally posted by: Bochiman

Mine were handed off to the USPS.

Ditto.

Received them today and everything was on target. Nice pieces as well.

I removed them from the flips and put a few into our SAE albums and the rest into an SAE tube as the flips felt like they would have PVC.

Thanks to the OP for the deal pointer

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Received mine today....all look pristine!
    Very happy.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: mariner67
    Received mine today....all look pristine!
    Very happy.

Likewise...superior quality bullion coins.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Anyone try ordering again at $17.95? Says limit ten still.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: CyStater

Anyone try ordering again at $17.95? Says limit ten still.

Yes, posted a page back. Should have them Tuesday. Nice coins also.
  • Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Originally posted by: hchcoin

Being resold on eBay

He made a bit on that one....

• Options
    Originally posted by: hchcoin

Being resold on eBay

but they are

One of first strikes...pre=ordered fromGovmint.com with certificate of authenticity.

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Price back at 16.95 today
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought 10. You can't beat $16.95 each with free shipping plus the credit card rebate. Question for those that took advantage of this good deal the first time---are you getting any sales calls? I assume they come in flips but has anyone here got them in mint tubes? I'm just curious since it's a great deal no matter how they are packaged.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Originally posted by: PerryHall
    I just bought 10. You can't beat $16.95 each with free shipping plus the credit card rebate. Question for those that took advantage of this good deal the first time---are you getting any sales calls? I assume they come in flips but has anyone here got them in mint tubes? I'm just curious since it's a great deal no matter how they are packaged.

No phone calls, magazines etc so far. ( I opted not to receive mailers or phone calls just before you check out) My original order of 10 came in over-sized flips. Agree, $1.50 over spot can't be beaten. BTW, the coins that I received where to notch.

Ordered 10 more today
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭
    I don't get it. What's the big deal?

Free shipping? No. Despite the claim of order over $150 gets free shipping. Guess not.

Taxes up the ying-yang? Yep.

I thought this was a supposed killer deal. Yes?

Screenshot of the order process where I said NO, not gonna do it.

Tell me where I'm going wrong.

image[/URL][/IMG]

• Options
    You only have one in your cart for starters... You need ten. And there are no taxes that show on your screen.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: epcjimi1

Free shipping? No. Despite the claim of order over $150 gets free shipping. Guess not.

image[/URL][/IMG]

Order 10, not 1.
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭
    Fixing, jeez, anyway.

I thought the default was for ten ea.
    My bad.

The $16.95 for one pc gave it away, eh?

Thanks.
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, pretty clear…you only ordered 1 ASE!
    AS above…no taxes listed here.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    Just received a shipping notice...item ordered today...shipped via UPS...image
  • Options
    I ordered during the first offering, and this morning (4:30 a.m. here on Guam) received a phone call to tell me about the MS-70 Silver Eagles. After a couple minutes I politely interrupted to tell her what time it was here and was sorry to cut her short, but I had to get some sleep.
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭✭✭

After my previous order I did get one sales call which I politely declined after about 3 seconds of listening. No more calls but I do get their catalog quarterly.

My current order shipped yesterday and shows scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Minnesota to Iowa.

• Options
    PRECIOUSMENTALPRECIOUSMENTAL Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: epcjimi1

image[/URL][/IMG]

Same resolution from a few pages back.

You have to order TEN (10) to get the $16.95 price, per coin, which puts you over the $150.00 to qualify for the free shipping.

Have taken advantage of this offer many times, ASE's are perfect, no scratches or spots, and arrived quickly.

Some have made multiple orders using a different CC for each order, and orders were processed.

Killer Deal, Yes.
  • Options
    Received mine today and once again they are very nice and darn near blemish free. I'd call them fresh from the mint tube. They tossed in a little ASE history catalog as well.

As a side note I have been e-mailing back and forth with their customer service about a small check-out snafu that generated an automatic e-mail to me that more items remained in my cart. Well after some discussion they said go ahead and order 10 more now - if you want to which I just did! Got 10 more coming next week for $169 and cc rebates to boot!

I was told don't go crazy and order a bunch, just place another order if you want 10 more now.

• Options
    Originally posted by: VanHalen

Received mine today and once again they are very nice and darn near blemish free. I'd call them fresh from the mint tube. They tossed in a little ASE history catalog as well.

As a side note I have been e-mailing back and forth with their customer service about a small check-out snafu that generated an automatic e-mail to me that more items remained in my cart. Well after some discussion they said go ahead and order 10 more now - if you want to which I just did! Got 10 more coming next week for $169 and cc rebates to boot!

I was told don't go crazy and order a bunch, just place another order if you want 10 more now.

With silver dropping I'm not surprised they are allowing you to buy more. LOL.

• Options

Good point. If Ag was up 2% today perhaps they wouldn't have have extended the offer. Still a darn good price though.

If you want 10 more go for it. This offer was not limited to just me.

• Options

With silver at $14.75, $16.95 is $2.20 over. I doubt that an AP would sell them THAT cheap.
  • Options
    Okay. You talked me into it. I just ordered 10 more. image

• Options
    I placed another order last night.

Rcvd. conf. e-mail, may be back ordered due to demand.

Don't mind, all past orders arrived in less than one week.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: PRECIOUSMENTAL

I placed another order last night.

Rcvd. conf. e-mail, may be back ordered due to demand.

Don't mind, all past orders arrived in less than one week.

Ordered some late this morning and they shipped already.
  • Options
    I Misread THEIR message, sorry;

Thank you for your purchase! This is a confirmation that we have received your order and it is currently being processed. If the product is available it will ship within one week, items on backorder will ship as they become available at no additional shipping cost.

• Options
    Rcvd. tracking number, latest order will arrive Weds., pretty fast.

• Options
    Still available.
  • Options

Still available.

Received my second lot of 10 today. Waiting to see if I want to order more later this week. It's okay with govmint.com if you keep ordering from this offer.

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ordered my second batch today. It will be interesting to see how long the offer lasts...
  • Options
    BustCudsBustCuds Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Still available, ordered second group of 10 this afternoon.
  • Options

Still available.

Received my second lot of 10 today. Waiting to see if I want to order more later this week. It's okay with govmint.com if you keep ordering from this offer.

Indeed it is.
  • Options
    Received my 25-FEB-2016 order today.

I have never saw this offer run so long.

Usually was for a weekend, then no similar offer for six months (I have purchased a lot from their offers)

This one has been going on for a long time.

'Twist my arm!'
  • Options
    I've ordered three groups of 10 so far. Last group ordered and shipped today.
  • Options
    I just ordered 10 more. With the recent rise in silver spot I get the feeling they will soon stop this offer or raise their price. Currently they are $1.74 over melt value.

• Options

I just ordered 10 more. With the recent rise in silver spot I get the feeling they will soon stop this offer or raise their price. Currently they are $1.74 over melt value.

I placed my 8th order earlier today.
  • Options
    I made the Original Post, I feel like such an Enabler, LOL.

I just can't stop purchasing at this price, buy a few ten's and it's like a several free ones.
  • Options

I just can't stop purchasing at this price, buy a few ten's and it's like a several free ones.

And we're all codependent. If they keep this offer open to the end of the month we'll be buying them below melt!

• Options

It's been posted other places too, not just here. I imagine a bunch of folks have been enabled.
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭

Two orders, 13 minutes apart, conf email received and credit card hit for both.