Home Sports Talk
Options

2014 SUPER BOWL CHAMP PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>If New England has not intercepted Wilson yesterday Brady would be 3-3, having lost 3 in a row and probably criticized by many. >>

Is it not possible that NE could have still won without an interception? An offensive penalty for example could have pushed back Seattle 5 or 10 yards. Never a guaranteed score in football, ever. >>

This is about the only thing I agree with you on over the past 2 weeks. >>

we could add:

Had Welker caught that ball...
    Had Tyree not made a circus catch...

And we'd be talking about a 6-0 quarterback.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda makes sports fun, eh?
  • Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

<< <i>we could add:

Had Welker caught that ball...
    Had Tyree not made a circus catch...

And we'd be talking about a 6-0 quarterback.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda makes sports fun, eh? >>

Don't forget Manningham's catch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xdTIJb9uNA

The Patriots have historically been one of the least lucky teams in Super Bowl history.

Tyree's catch, Manningham's catch and Welker's drop account for two Super Bowl losses. The miraculous catch on the bobbled ball during this Super Bowl would've been added to the list too! It's amazing how lucky teams need to be to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

It is what it is gentlemen and ladies.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dealt with that word "IF" for a very long time reciting those exact if's over and over again and drove myself crazy the only thing that helped was the other if's that worked out on positive notes, the Pats are Champions again from another positive if so I'm satisfied.