Home Precious Metals

Post some Gold for the weekend.

MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

Comments

• << <i>In your assessment of the typical PM forum poster in another thread, you included us as mostly gun toting, old Christian, Republican, white men.

You forgot to include service to our country.

Few here talk about the sacrifices that they have made for our nation. I know of at least one war hero that rarely if ever talks of his service on this forum. Another former member lost a leg in defending America, an often thankless task that requires individuals to step up and do the right thing, even if it costs them their lives.

I imagine that a veteran or two of World War Two posts on this forum, though they are now elderly as former Republican president George HW Bush now is.

Some have served in Korea, or in the case of Senator John McCain, in Viet Nam, where he was a prisoner of war in the wretched and euphemistically named Hanoi Hilton.

Heroes such as Pat Tillman gave his life in the Afghan War, not because he was fleeing an $8 an hour restaurant job, but because he felt that it was a mans job to defend his country after the 911 attacks. It was worth giving up an NFL contract and a multi million dollar contract to serve and defend. His brother proudly served with him.

Soldiers from this forum have marched bravely into Iraq, not once, but twice, and hell, maybe a third time. These are not wannabe adults that sleep on their parents sofa until they are 30, but real men and a few women that take up arms and do the right thing not because if helps fund their wishy washy retirement account, but to make sure that others can enjoy the rights and freedoms that have been promised by our forefathers. >>

Thank you for saying what a lot of people don't even think about saying.
    Molon Labe
  • ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    Senator McCain is a forum member?
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Senator McCain is a forum member? >>

Not to my knowledge. I wrote this a little too fast, throwing things a bit out of context.

I will let it stand though, unedited.

• BlackBeardBlackBeard Posts: 1,064
    Well put.image
    Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
  • GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You go Glick! image
  • mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    and many people here often forget that one can serve one's country just as honorably (and to just as much personal risk) in ways that don't include carrying a gun and killing people for opaque 'freedom' missions given by self-serving politicians of any party. Society would benefit if we also celebrated those working overseas in peaceful pursuits as to equal that of our troops.
  • The false/exaggerated patriotism displayed in these threads is so annoying..."I serve my country"..."Look at what these brave people do for you, kid...show some support!"
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Here's what I haven't forgotten. Have you? >>

I would encourage you to take an economics class before you graduate. Or just read some of the threads on this forum concerning inflation. Or move to Seattle..I hear they gonna start people off in the workplace at $15 per hour. Probably gonna be thousands of job openings. image
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Nothing in anything I've read in this thread pertains to precious metals, which is supposed to be the sole topic discussed here although we have creative ways to somehow make what is wanting to be discussed by an OP (aka, their agenda)...but this one has nothing either by the Op or the response of person he called out in the title.

I'm all for breathing some life back into this forum and have tried and failed on most attempts, but at least I try to stick to how it relates to what this Forum was intended for. When I get trolled making those attempts, I give back what I get...but as of late, I don't even do that because I look at my sig. line and say to myself "it's a public on-line forum, amd I really to believe people would really talk this way to one another in person?"
    The reason this place has fallen off in relateable topics is because 95% of people who post in this Forum have an agenda they feel they need to promote. That's a big turn off, and the decline in precious metal topic driven posts' is proof of that.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well stated MGLICKER.... and a very sad and ignorant post by your addressee....Cheers, RickO
  • rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Nothing in anything I've read in this thread pertains to precious metals, which is supposed to be the sole topic discussed here although we have creative ways to somehow make what is wanting to be discussed by an OP (aka, their agenda)...but this one has nothing either by the Op or the response of person he called out in the title. >>

This thread has everything to do with precious metals, it is the epitome of a generation or 2 of thought, and a picture of a foundation of irrational thought, entitlement & zero financial principles being taught and propagated to the youth of America ...
    keceph `anah

<< <i>

<< <i>Nothing in anything I've read in this thread pertains to precious metals, which is supposed to be the sole topic discussed here although we have creative ways to somehow make what is wanting to be discussed by an OP (aka, their agenda)...but this one has nothing either by the Op or the response of person he called out in the title. >>

This thread has everything to do with precious metals, it is the epitome of a generation or 2 of thought, and a picture of a foundation of irrational thought, entitlement & zero financial principles being taught and propagated to the youth of America ... >>

Ding ding ding we have a winner!!!!!
    You nailed it Rawteam

<< <i>

I would encourage you to take an economics class before you graduate. Or just read some of the threads on this forum concerning inflation. Or move to Seattle..I hear they gonna start people off in the workplace at $15 per hour. Probably gonna be thousands of job openings. image >>

I pay about $4 for a Starbucks in Phoenix, in Seattle I bet its 50% on top of that.
    Honestly, I dont do Starbucks, I asked a guy at work. My Walmart Stanley thermos works fine.
  • PeacePeoplePeacePeople Posts: 106 ✭✭

This is fantastic. So why don't you tell us all about the people that aspire to get a minimum wage job? Have you ever held a minimum wage job, and if you have, how old were you at the time and how long did you stay employed there? Seriously, help me out why you think raising the minimum wage will help out our economy.
    Nevermind...
    Now this is a nice bar of Silver!

• PeacePeoplePeacePeople Posts: 106 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>The false/exaggerated patriotism displayed in these threads is so annoying..."I serve my country"..."Look at what these brave people do for you, kid...show some support!" >>

I do not expect you to have an appreciation of anything that was done on behalf of the citizens of the United States. You put together a template of traits that you believe that most forum members are part of and/or adhere to. Let me add a few more.

1. Most of the posters here raised and supported their families without begging their neighbors to carry that burden on their behalf.

2. Though many are indeed gun owners, virtually all do so responsibly and safely, not in a manner that the inner city thugs do.

3. I would think that most take the obligation of voting seriously and vote for men and women that best support the Constitution of the United States, regardless of the candidates race or gender. Not the candidate that promises a bunch of giveaways to freeloaders. >>

Wait...You're saying I shouldn't vote for those that promise the most free stuff? I guess I've been doing it wrong...
    Nevermind...
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, PeacePeople!
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Now this is a nice bar of Silver!

image >>

Agree, that is a VERY nice bar of silver. In fact, it's so so very nice, that the silver in it will never be used for any of the multitude of OTHER things silver is useful for.

Like almost all "collector" silver, it will be locked in that form in perpetuity, essentially NOT AVAILABLE to industry, which is ironic, because INDUSTRY is exactly what it was originally made to serve.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Like almost all "collector" silver, it will be locked in that form in perpetuity, essentially NOT AVAILABLE to industry, which is ironic, because INDUSTRY is exactly what it was originally made to serve. >>

If the price of silver gets high enough, this and many other "collectibles" will become candidates for other uses.

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

There's something more to this thread than I'm aware of...what did I miss that has caused such deeply rooted feelings by some, like rt1 saying I'm dead wrong?
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>There's something more to this thread than I'm aware of...what did I miss that has caused such deeply rooted feelings by some, like rt1 saying I'm dead wrong? >>

He says that to you all the time image
  • So many republicans talk about the constitution as if it says exactly what they want it to say-and they are the only ones who know what is says. In today's political environment, unfortunately, talking on and on about the constitution gets labeled "conservative." Morons who hijack the constitution to try to get it to say what they want it to say-like Ted Cruz, end up being looked at as "the constitution guys." The same thing happens on this forum. When members (especially in this section) talk about "the constitution," they are talking about not paying taxes, having assault rifles, and freedom to promote Christianity.

• << <i>In your assessment of the typical PM forum poster in another thread, you included us as mostly gun toting, old Christian, Republican, white men.

You forgot to include service to our country.

Few here talk about the sacrifices that they have made for our nation. I know of at least one war hero that rarely if ever talks of his service on this forum. Another former member lost a leg in defending America, an often thankless task that requires individuals to step up and do the right thing, even if it costs them their lives.

I imagine that a veteran or two of World War Two posts on this forum, though they are now elderly as former Republican president George HW Bush now is.

Some have served in Korea, or in the case of Senator John McCain, in Viet Nam, where he was a prisoner of war in the wretched and euphemistically named Hanoi Hilton.

Heroes such as Pat Tillman gave his life in the Afghan War, not because he was fleeing an $8 an hour restaurant job, but because he felt that it was a mans job to defend his country after the 911 attacks. It was worth giving up an NFL contract and a multi million dollar contract to serve and defend. His brother proudly served with him.

Soldiers from this forum have marched bravely into Iraq, not once, but twice, and hell, maybe a third time. These are not wannabe adults that sleep on their parents sofa until they are 30, but real men and a few women that take up arms and do the right thing not because if helps fund their wishy washy retirement account, but to make sure that others can enjoy the rights and freedoms that have been promised by our forefathers. >>

Pat Tillman was a great guy. He was an atheist who "died for his country"...an atheist in a foxhole
    As I said in the memorial day thread-when people sign up for the military, they are knowingly putting themselves in harm's way. So many people on this forum drool over veterans. Enough. You can grovel at their feet and continue to thank them...I don't feel the same way. "These guys serve their country...they are heroes"...blah blah blah cut the chauvinism. You are a sycophant to the military. I am 23, not 30-so thanks. "Freedoms promised by our forefathers..." alright hero, go to Afghanistan right now...
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, I'm a veteran and I agree with two-time medal of honor winner Marine General Smedley Butler - I was nothing but a thug for corporate America. I personally do not believe our freedom is what is currently being defended by our brave, yet misinformed soldiers in arms.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

borders. language, culture...
    keceph `anah
    All I can say is wow! A 23 year old has spoken dammit!
    Sure his voice and others who feel that way surely have the right to think and say what was stated at 3:02 and 3:06 PM CT today in this thread.
    Now ask me if I care about the content of what was said. Oh to be young again and think what they say can make a bit of difference.

Talk to me in another 23 years when you've had more of a chance to see what really makes the world go round, not how or what you think it does. And you may not believe this, but I say that respectfully having once seen the world thru the set of eyes you are now. One thing I am certain of coinroll, time and events experienced will change you.
    Morons like cruz who hijack the constitution. ?.....care to provide an example?

Beware bogus bullion!

My bet is that crh hasn't ever studied the Constitution or bothered to even read it. In his view, it was written by a bunch of old white slaveowners, homophobes, sexists, gun-owning, land-grabbing, genocidal, Bible totin' superstitious & religious zealots. Which is about what Obama believes.

This is the result of a total lack of learning European & American History, which I suspect isn't high on crh's "to do" list. Never mind that the Founding Fathers had classical educations that would put most post-graduate programs to shame now. Never mind that history evolves and that judging our past by today's standards is a spurious and misleading endeavor at best.

His attitude towards the military and military service shows zero understanding or empathy for any of the guys who either volunteered or those who were drafted. Zero understanding of the personal sacrifice, for whatever reasons that they served. Zero empathy.

crh isn't the typical Vietnam-era idealistic counterculture American college student. His attitudes don't really reflect immaturity as much as ideology. He's got basic problems with anyone who believes in our American Heritage. Which is really too bad, because the Constitution is the embodiment of centuries of evolutionary and revolutionary thought. The execution of it has never been perfect, but the conceptualization of it's ideals are *still* light-years beyond any other philosophy that's ever been tried. And hopefully, it will continue to survive.

I knew it would happen.

<< <i>FWIW, I'm a veteran and I agree with two-time medal of honor winner Marine General Smedley Butler - I was nothing but a thug for corporate America. I personally do not believe our freedom is what is currently being defended by our brave, yet misinformed soldiers in arms. >>

These days, yes

• << <i>Morons like cruz who hijack the constitution. ?.....care to provide an example? >>

Absolutely. When Ted Cruz was debating Dianne Feinstein from California on her proposed assault weapon ban, he talked about how the constitution gives people the right to bear arms. The constitution says you are allowed to own a gun-it doesn't say you are allowed to own an assault rifle. Obviously if you are an adult and you have a clean background, you can own a gun. Nowhere does the constitution say that civilians are allowed to own a weapon that was designed for military use. So Ted Cruz tried to make it seem as if the constitution says essentially anybody can own an assault rifle-as opposed to just "you are allowed to own a gun"-and leave it at that.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Morons like cruz who hijack the constitution. ?.....care to provide an example? >>

Absolutely. When Ted Cruz was debating Dianne Feinstein from California on her proposed assault weapon ban, he talked about how the constitution gives people the right to bear arms. The constitution says you are allowed to own a gun-it doesn't say you are allowed to own an assault rifle. Obviously if you are an adult and you have a clean background, you can own a gun. Nowhere does the constitution say that civilians are allowed to own a weapon that was designed for military use. So Ted Cruz tried to make it seem as if the constitution says essentially anybody can own an assault rifle-as opposed to just "you are allowed to own a gun"-and leave it at that. >>

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

<< <i>

<< <i>Morons like cruz who hijack the constitution. ?.....care to provide an example? >>

Absolutely. When Ted Cruz was debating Dianne Feinstein from California on her proposed assault weapon ban, he talked about how the constitution gives people the right to bear arms. The constitution says you are allowed to own a gun-it doesn't say you are allowed to own an assault rifle. Obviously if you are an adult and you have a clean background, you can own a gun. Nowhere does the constitution say that civilians are allowed to own a weapon that was designed for military use. So Ted Cruz tried to make it seem as if the constitution says essentially anybody can own an assault rifle-as opposed to just "you are allowed to own a gun"-and leave it at that. >>

this is moronic at best...
    keceph `anah
    As long as Feinstein has a personal weapon and armed bodyguard, she has no basis for dictating what's allowable and what's not for anybody else. Elitists always do that.

She always misrepresents the definition of an assault rifle in order to keep feeding ALL of the irrational and emotional arguments against ALL gun ownership. Demigogs always do that.

I knew it would happen.
    His attitude towards the military and military service shows zero understanding or empathy for any of the guys who either volunteered or those who were drafted. Zero understanding of the personal sacrifice, for whatever reasons that they served. Zero empathy.

He does seem to have forgotten there was a thing called the draft. Those people didn't necessarily "volunteer" as he thinks everyone who joins the Military does, although I'd bet most who did get drafted would have gone voluntarily anyway.
    I'm leaving this thread alone, it hits a little too close to home for me and I don't want to say something that would cause me to get banned. I can only hope coinroll will come around to see how the Military and ex-Military deserve every bit of respect I can muster.
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CRH you said nobody offered you advice. I did here:

<< <i>
    If you really believe this, and think there's one stitch of difference in who you are complaining about and championing under guise of hypocrisy, all the while preaching tolerance via conformity mediocrity in a 1 sided direction, then you need to look in the mirror until you recognize the problem. >>

Read this again, 15 times. Then read it another 15.

Then read this other piece of advice you were given but ignored:

<< <i>Problem solving shouldn't be an emotional based solution. >>

People telling you to zip it are frustrated with your lack of argumentative comprehension based on your ideological beliefs vs wisdom and life experiences. You don't ask old guys with experience and wisdom about things they know something about outside of academia and then badger the answers you receive. Think about what people are telling you, pay attention and learn.

Don't ever stop learning and paying attention, enjoy your passions, but discrediting others opinions and beliefs closes your ability to be wise and
    learn from history and experience. Talking down to folks who are making the money you are asking about is a sure fire way to not join the club....but that's first grade stuff for you right, you seem to know everything already that I can tell.

There is always somebody smarter and dumber than you, trying to tell you what to do for the wrong or right reasons. Recognize those that want you to make smart decisions for yourself based on logic, science, math, history, facts, and not views of emotion.

• erickso1erickso1 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭
    Such a precocious child. Gives me hope for tomorrow's youth.
  • Quoting Feinstein and assuming they could have considered assault weapons over a hundred years before they existed indicates just what a waste of time this discussion has become. image

The Constitution was written to protect us from the exact type of President we now have. That's why there is a separation of powers, the three branches although they seem to be failing miserably now.
    Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
  • dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I have to say I'm impressed that coinrollhunter will stay engaged in a forum where he otherwise shares an interest with us (coin collecting, I presume), despite his discovery that nearly everyone disagrees with his worldview.

Of course, we run the danger that coinrollhunter enjoys online anonymous provocation for its own adrenaline, but I'm going to assume for the moment that this is a young man who shares with many of us our youthful discovery that human nature is flawed, and that many such humans aspire to and achieve power that they then abuse.

Successful civilizations I think have often and fruitfully relied on the expectation of youth that justice be served in order to refocus those more jaded by experience and age on what could be different and possible. Such tension has been creative as often as destructive. It certainly was instrumental in our own revolution and the Declaration and Constitution that resulted.

I hope you're passionate and not simply oppositional, coinrollhunter, and that you keep your passion as you become wise.

• mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My bet is that crh hasn't ever studied the Constitution or bothered to even read it. In his view, it was written by a bunch of old white slaveowners, homophobes, sexists, gun-owning, land-grabbing, genocidal, Bible totin' superstitious & religious zealots.

....Which is really too bad, because the Constitution is the embodiment of centuries of evolutionary and revolutionary thought. The execution of it has never been perfect, but the conceptualization of it's ideals are *still* light-years beyond any other philosophy that's ever been tried. And hopefully, it will continue to survive. >>

These two statements are not mutually exclusive. In fact, they're both substantially steeped in truth. One of the difficulties of using any very old document as guidance for contemporary living (be it a constitution or religious text) is that any details about how to live written therein often become quite dated, leaving those who seek guidance today to try to shoehorn regressive philosophies into their daily lives that might have been considered highly progressive 300 (or 3000) years ago. That's why these documents tend to hold up better with principles (life liberty pursuit of happiness, do unto others..) than societal details that were written for a particular period (right to bear arms, being left handed). Unfortunately, for most politicians it's easy to promise the principles, but just give the details since they're more concrete. Hard to win re-election on the 'I brought you liberty!' platform.

That said, I'm about 90% sure CRH is just trolling, given the things he's saying now. His stuff reads like what someone who listens to a lot of AM talk radio thinks a lib would say.
    Thanks for the perspective Miklia, although I do think that someone who makes the slurred insults that he's been making isn't a conservative, or a constitutionalist by any stretch.

I knew it would happen.
    His stuff reads like what someone who listens to a lot of AM talk radio thinks a lib would say

Hello caller, you're on the air, go ahead with your thoughts while you hide behind anonymity and the false act of engaging in a real, genuine conversation image
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭
    Ahhh, the ignorance of youth....

Coinrollhunter, God gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth preferably to listen twice as much as you talk, and only talk WHEN you actually know what you're talking about. Some of your statements are juvenile and as such are proving your ignorance in some things. I didn't say you were ignorant, just have some ignorance on facts.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.

• << <i>Ahhh, the ignorance of youth....

Coinrollhunter, God gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth preferably to listen twice as much as you talk, and only talk WHEN you actually know what you're talking about. Some of your statements are juvenile and as such are proving your ignorance in some things. I didn't say you were ignorant, just have some ignorance on facts. >>

Cut the god crap.

• << <i>CRH you said nobody offered you advice. I did here:

<< <i>
    If you really believe this, and think there's one stitch of difference in who you are complaining about and championing under guise of hypocrisy, all the while preaching tolerance via conformity mediocrity in a 1 sided direction, then you need to look in the mirror until you recognize the problem. >>

Read this again, 15 times. Then read it another 15.

Then read this other piece of advice you were given but ignored:

<< <i>Problem solving shouldn't be an emotional based solution. >>

People telling you to zip it are frustrated with your lack of argumentative comprehension based on your ideological beliefs vs wisdom and life experiences. You don't ask old guys with experience and wisdom about things they know something about outside of academia and then badger the answers you receive. Think about what people are telling you, pay attention and learn.

Don't ever stop learning and paying attention, enjoy your passions, but discrediting others opinions and beliefs closes your ability to be wise and
    learn from history and experience. Talking down to folks who are making the money you are asking about is a sure fire way to not join the club....but that's first grade stuff for you right, you seem to know everything already that I can tell.

There is always somebody smarter and dumber than you, trying to tell you what to do for the wrong or right reasons. Recognize those that want you to make smart decisions for yourself based on logic, science, math, history, facts, and not views of emotion. >>

I am making decisions based on logic and science. That is specifically why I asked a poster in a different thread how old he thinks the earth is. This poster has claimed that evolution is a "religion" and when I ask a straightforward question-"how old is the earth?"-I don't get a straight numerical answer. Instead, the poster rambles on about earthquakes. (You talked about science and logic-so keep in mind this person is a creationist who probably believes the bible is literally true and refers to evolution as a "religion.") I get ganged up on and criticized when I attempt again to get a straight answer about the age of the earth. I am making my decisions off of science and logic, and that is why I have the views I do.
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much like at a bar, this is not a place for religous discussion.
  • mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Idonno...How does religion even come into this? We have fossil records (impressions from previous inhabitants of earth) of plants and animals, foot prints, even dinosaur eggs intact that are millions of years old but an amazing number of people refuse to believe that they exist. Through a method called radiometric dating where isotopes (actually the decay of U238 over time) are used to determine the age of fossils, their age is well established through the different geological periods of the earth yet there are still a lot of folks that don't believe that there was anything here before man or 10,000 years ago, which ever came first. Even my wife even believes the earth is 10,000 years old too, so what can you do but the even better question is where do they get that stuff (and, no, I am not going to argue the point with her)? Kind of like being blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

So, how old is gold?
  • Being 31, married 10 years and having 1 child I have learned one thing in life. No matter who you are , what color and or race along with what political party you support unless you are in the top 1% YOU ARE SCREWED!!!! . My grandfather always told me to believe nothing you hear and half of what you see and do research and come to your own conclusion. We as a country are failing. Every one of our so called freedoms / rights are being stripped piece by piece. Our TV is biased and showing us what they want to show us and nothing more. I did away with TV around 3 years ago and life has not been better for the family. We go visit national parks, play board games, ride bikes and enjoy our time together instead of being plastered in front of the TV. The divide in this country is getting worse and I fear will soon come to a head. What will happen you ask? I don't have a clue but I hope we can pick ourselves back up and be the great country we were 80 years ago. God forbid you disagree with the POTUS and his agenda, you are labeled a racist no matter what the issue is! I am tired of the race card along with the give, give, give mentality. This BS needs to stop. When you go to the polls, vote with YOUR mind. Don't let the commercials, flyers and hate towards each other decide your vote. Do your homework.

As for CRH. I do not agree with everything he post but some things I can understand his point but still might not agree / agree with him BUT it is his right. You know the rights you signed up to protect if you joined the military! If you love your country and love the rights afforded to you in the constitution and such you would NOT be bashing him for his right to FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION / either good or bad. If he causes you no physical why are you all trying to silence his RIGHTS. The same rights you and I have. We all may not get along but we all have rights. Good or bad we need to protect these rights before we have none left. Rant over......