Home Precious Metals
Options

Post some Gold for the weekend.

Comments

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's approach this your way. You stated,

I am making decisions based on logic and science. That is specifically why I asked a poster in a different thread how old he thinks the earth is.

What's the correlation between logic and science with what he thinks about the age of the earth? Why are you basing your question on earth-years, when you will be the first to tell us how big the universe really is, and how small and insignificant our little spot, in our small and insignificant solar system, in our small and insignificant galaxy really is?

Is it because, as usual your understanding of things is based on what a couple of yeehaw liberal academics with no experience other than in a classroom have spouted off about? Or, do you really have expertise in some special area that we don't know about, (besides Wikipedia that is).
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> unless you are in the top 1% YOU ARE SCREWED!!!! . ..... >>

Oh, I'd guess the 2% ers, the 3% ers, and the 5% ers (etc.) are probably doing ok image

(unless they make the mistake of comparing up, instead of down) image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options

<< <i>Let's approach this your way. You stated,

I am making decisions based on logic and science. That is specifically why I asked a poster in a different thread how old he thinks the earth is.

What's the correlation between logic and science with what he thinks about the age of the earth? Why are you basing your question on earth-years, when you will be the first to tell us how big the universe really is, and how small and insignificant our little spot, in our small and insignificant solar system, in our small and insignificant galaxy really is?

Is it because, as usual your understanding of things is based on what a couple of yeehaw liberal academics with no experience other than in a classroom have spouted off about? Or, do you really have expertise in some special area that we don't know about, (besides Wikipedia that is). >>

What an idiotic question. "What does logic or science have to do with what somebody thinks about the age of the earth?" Everything. Your amazingly stupid post indicates to me that you are a creationist as well. When somebody asks how old the earth is, they are referring to years. The fact that you can't wrap your head around that shows off the bat you don't seem to understand science. The age of the earth has nothing to do with liberalism or academics...it has to do with logic and science. If you ask the question again, "what does logic/science have to do with how old you think the earth is," don't expect an answer. The fact that you can construct a grammatically correct sentence in the English language doesn't give your sentence meaning.
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Ahhh, the ignorance of youth....

Coinrollhunter, God gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth preferably to listen twice as much as you talk, and only talk WHEN you actually know what you're talking about. Some of your statements are juvenile and as such are proving your ignorance in some things. I didn't say you were ignorant, just have some ignorance on facts. >>

Cut the god crap. >>

Lol, u actually may be from a donkey...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

<< <i>God forbid you disagree with the POTUS and his agenda, you are labeled a racist no matter what the issue is! I am tired of the race card (...) This BS needs to stop. >>

Just to be clear, nobody of any standing actually does this in the real world, despite what some outlets would have you believe. But I agree that the states is getting much more polarized politically, and partisan media has a vested interest in making it worse.

And we're just telling crh that he's not right, which is our right...right?

jmski - if a 'yeehaw liberal academic' actually had that experience you say that they lack, would you be more inclined to listen? image
  • Options
    You make a lot of assumptions about people whom you know absolutely nothing about, crh.

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    jmski - if a 'yeehaw liberal academic' actually had that experience you say that they lack, would you be more inclined to listen? image

Yeah, possibly. I know that I don't know everything, which is an important thing to know.image

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    Crh... Lol... Logic n science, eh?... Who cares how old the earth is?, what does it have to do with living life and what specific decision are u making in regards to the age of the earth?, and if u have an answer it surely can't be confined to that 1 question...

Anyways what logic is there in complaining about working for minimum wage? And the supposed logic that u should get paid more cause u showed up for a certain time period...lol... What logic is there that u know anything about business or economics, since your experience is zero at running any business and your credentials are a minimum wage employee?...

What logic is there that you are supposedly investing in stocks that you for all purposes know nothing about?, what logic is there that you at 23 know all the answers for the civilized universe, lol...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    i blame this entire thread on the fact that Ag has been rangebound for a year and we have nothing better to complain about.
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>i blame this entire thread on the fact that Ag has been rangebound for a year and we have nothing better to complain about. >>

Exactly my thought.
    PMs are in the dolldrums and may be for a very long time.
    These are the types of discussions that may occur with greater frequency...little to do with PMs, lots of BS about other s$@t a lot of us don't care about.
    Good luck.
    JMHO.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options

<< <i>Crh... Lol... Logic n science, eh?... Who cares how old the earth is?, what does it have to do with living life and what specific decision are u making in regards to the age of the earth?, and if u have an answer it surely can't be confined to that 1 question...

Anyways what logic is there in complaining about working for minimum wage? And the supposed logic that u should get paid more cause u showed up for a certain time period...lol... What logic is there that u know anything about business or economics, since your experience is zero at running any business and your credentials are a minimum wage employee?...

What logic is there that you are supposedly investing in stocks that you for all purposes know nothing about?, what logic is there that you at 23 know all the answers for the civilized universe, lol... >>

Rawteam, you don't want me to answer your questions. As soon as I give an answer, as I have been explaining my points earlier, you will just disagree with all of my points. Scientists care about how old the earth is. I think you are a creationist.
  • Options
    Lol, u r not a scientist...
    I am a man, and cannot be labeled by one of your stereotyped definitions of any named, known, or unknown groups...
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>Lol, u r not a scientist...
    I am a man, and cannot be labeled by one of your stereotyped definitions of any named, known, or unknown groups... >>

You are a complete idiot.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Lol, u r not a scientist...
    I am a man, and cannot be labeled by one of your stereotyped definitions of any named, known, or unknown groups... >>

You are a complete idiot. >>

Lol, hilariously intelligent... Lol...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    Just for those of u who might have an interest, it is a known fact in profiling that those who proclaim specific judgments upon people, actually have ingrained in themselves that exact judgment ( in specific regards into how they specifically regard themself)...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    AmigoAmigo Posts: 966
  • Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,752 ✭✭✭✭✭

CRH-How old the earth happens to be is irrelevant to a debate about minimum wage. Creating a strawman argument designed to deflect superior arguments is right out of the liberalism for dummies playbook.
    The fact is that you don't know the answer any more than the creationists you apparently despise. The only difference is that you put your faith in different theories. But I digress.

The minimum wage was not designed to be, nor never intended to be the clichéd "living wage" babbled about so often in the MSM. It was designed as an entry level wage to enable people to obtain work experience at entry-level jobs. Point and period. It wasn't designed to pay off one's loans, buy them a house and a car and support a family of 6. And paying unskilled laborers substantially more money simply because they exist flies in the face of any logical standard extant, not to mention business and economic principles. The higher your skill level, the more valuable you are to the company, thus the more you are compensated. THAT's real-world economics 101, and I'm sorry if it wasn't mentioned in that book full of Keynesian crosses and supply/demand curves, but when one actually goes out full time into the real world they quickly learn some harsh realities.

1) It's cold out there.
    2) You shape your own destiny.
    3) Simply breathing air and standing vertically aren't marketable skills and are worth nothing.
    4) Your education, skills and ability to adapt/take direction are what determine your success level.

If someone wants a better wage, they need to learn skills that will make them a better asset to an employer rather than laying about whining about their lot in life, aspiring to nothing more than the release of the next Call of Duty game and waiting for someone else to come fix everything for them by handing them more money for no good reason and/or creating yet another entitlement.

Bored now.
    Later.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options

<< <i>CRH-How old the earth happens to be is irrelevant to a debate about minimum wage. Creating a strawman argument designed to deflect superior arguments is right out of the liberalism for dummies playbook.
    The fact is that you don't know the answer any more than the creationists you apparently despise. The only difference is that you put your faith in different theories. But I digress.
    ......you said other things inbetween, but I am going to focus on your comment above
    Later. >>

No, I do know how old the earth is. Stop changing the subject. Your response clearly shows that you are a young earth creationist. Believing in evolution requires no faith whatsoever. "Intelligent design/creationism" is not a theory-it is unfalsifiable. The earth is 4.5 billion years old. If you don't accept that (your response clearly shows you don't agree), and you think that evolution is a theory which requires "faith," then you don't understand science. You are a creationist.
  • Options

<< <i>CRH-How old the earth happens to be is irrelevant to a debate about minimum wage. Creating a strawman argument designed to deflect superior arguments is right out of the liberalism for dummies playbook.

The minimum wage was not designed to be, nor never intended to be the clichéd "living wage" babbled about so often in the MSM. It was designed as an entry level wage to enable people to obtain work experience at entry-level jobs. Point and period. It wasn't designed to pay off one's loans, buy them a house and a car and support a family of 6. And paying unskilled laborers substantially more money simply because they exist flies in the face of any logical standard extant, not to mention business and economic principles. The higher your skill level, the more valuable you are to the company, thus the more you are compensated. THAT's real-world economics 101, and I'm sorry if it wasn't mentioned in that book full of Keynesian crosses and supply/demand curves, but when one actually goes out full time into the real world they quickly learn some harsh realities.

1) It's cold out there.
    3) Simply breathing air and standing vertically aren't marketable skills and are worth nothing.
    4) Your education, skills and ability to adapt/take direction are what determine your success level.

If someone wants a better wage, they need to learn skills that will make them a better asset to an employer rather than laying about whining about their lot in life, aspiring to nothing more than the release of the next Call of Duty game and waiting for someone else to come fix everything for them by handing them more money for no good reason and/or creating yet another entitlement.

Bored now.
    Later. >>

You talk about strawmen...and here you are talking about waiting for the next call of duty game to come out and entitlements...neither of which I mentioned. You are making strawmen arguments, not me. You are also a creationist...which shows you are intellectually inferior.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Here's what I haven't forgotten. Have you? >>

This is fantastic. So why don't you tell us all about the people that aspire to get a minimum wage job? Have you ever held a minimum wage job, and if you have, how old were you at the time and how long did you stay employed there? Seriously, help me out why you think raising the minimum wage will help out our economy. >>

No thanks. If you can't already understand it, then you wouldn't understand what I would tell you.
  • Options
    Wow CRH has discovered the exact age of the earth, while going to school and washing dishes on the side, surely a brilliant mind and a brilliant man amongst us morons...

Hey does anyone know if there are or is some type of government grant(s) for discovering stuff like this that is meaningless and we can get like a boatload of money for such discoveries?...
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>Wow CRH has discovered the exact age of the earth, while going to school and washing dishes on the side, surely a brilliant mind and a brilliant man amongst us morons...

Hey does anyone know if there are or is some type of government grant(s) for discovering stuff like this that is meaningless and we can get like a boatload of money for such discoveries?... >>

Many scientists have known the age of the earth for a long time...despite the fact that creationists like you don't accept the age they claim the earth is. What the hell does the age of the earth have to do with government funding? This has to be one of the dumbest arguments I have ever heard. You are now attempt to conflate knowing the age of the earth and understanding geology with government entitlements. You know how you can make a boatload of money doing something useless? Being a minister, or a religious leader. Religion is a scam and a myth. Priests, rabbis, etc profit off of the gullibility of their followers as they profit from foolish theists.
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You are also a creationist...which shows you are intellectually inferior. >>

Wow, what a statement. imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Wow CRH has discovered the exact age of the earth, while going to school and washing dishes on the side, surely a brilliant mind and a brilliant man amongst us morons...

Hey does anyone know if there are or is some type of government grant(s) for discovering stuff like this that is meaningless and we can get like a boatload of money for such discoveries?... >>

Many scientists have known the age of the earth for a long time...despite the fact that creationists like you don't accept the age they claim the earth is. What the hell does the age of the earth have to do with government funding? This has to be one of the dumbest arguments I have ever heard. You are now attempt to conflate knowing the age of the earth and understanding geology with government entitlements. You know how you can make a boatload of money doing something useless? Being a minister, or a religious leader. Religion is a scam and a myth. Priests, rabbis, etc profit off of the gullibility of their followers as they profit from foolish theists. >>

Well I'll end with this... Herein lies your error, you may see it or you may never see it...
    you think you have deduced what I have posted correctly... I, the poster, who created the post, say you deduced incorrectly...

Therefore whatever thought process you are using is incorrect...

As far as the second part of your diatribe... no one will ever follow you, sadly you are a follower...

keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Many scientists have known the age of the earth for a long time...despite the fact that creationists like you don't accept the age they claim the earth is. What the hell does the age of the earth have to do with government funding? This has to be one of the dumbest arguments I have ever heard. You are now attempt to conflate knowing the age of the earth and understanding geology with government entitlements. You know how you can make a boatload of money doing something useless? Being a minister, or a religious leader. Religion is a scam and a myth. Priests, rabbis, etc profit off of the gullibility of their followers as they profit from foolish theists. >>

Well I'll end with this... Herein lies your error, you may see it or you may never see it...
    you think you have deduced what I have posted correctly... I, the poster, who created the post, say you deduced incorrectly...

Therefore whatever thought process you are using is incorrect...

As far as the second part of your diatribe... no one will ever follow you, sadly you are a follower... >>

Stop trying to sound smart. You are making no sense.
  • Options
    Case closed...lol
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>You are also a creationist...which shows you are intellectually inferior. >>

Wow, what a statement. imageimageimageimageimageimageimage >>

I think CRH is an alien who is trying to ferret out all the gun owners and to exploit their religious beliefs. He wants to round up all the guns so he can make way for an alien invasion to take all our gold. Then he will "convert" the creationists and Republicans to believe in the "New God from Outer Space". He will pay everyone $8 per hour to contemplate the age of the Earth.

Had to edit to add this, "Stop trying to sound smart. You are making no sense.. That might be the funniest thing I have every read.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    PeacePeoplePeacePeople Posts: 106 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

This is fantastic. So why don't you tell us all about the people that aspire to get a minimum wage job? Have you ever held a minimum wage job, and if you have, how old were you at the time and how long did you stay employed there? Seriously, help me out why you think raising the minimum wage will help out our economy. >>

No thanks. If you can't already understand it, then you wouldn't understand what I would tell you. >>

So you don't have an answer, got it.

If you're really so naive and foolish that you believe minimum wage is set up for people to actually live off of, then you're in for a very long life of working 3 or more jobs.
    Nevermind...
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

No thanks. If you can't already understand it, then you wouldn't understand what I would tell you. >>

If you're really so naive and foolish that you believe minimum wage is set up for people to actually live off of, then you're in for a very long life of working 3 or more jobs. >>

I do have an answer. The cost of living continues to increase, and corporations are making even more money-as the minimum wage stays the same. It is only fair to workers to raise the minimum wage as well. As for all of the conservative posters who have ganged up on me-you may be a majority on this forum-but you are a minority in America.

Study after study and poll after poll shows that most Americans want the minimum wage to be increased by law. Now, the fact that most people think something does not therefore make it true. Most people are theists-this does not prove that God exists. I just want to show that the majority of people side with me on this issue-when it comes to increasing the minimum wage. Increasing the minimum wage is something that can be done by voting-so this is why the fact that the majority of people agree with me actually matters. Matters of science-like evolution/the age of the earth/does god exist are not determined by popular vote-but the minimum wage can be.
  • Options
    Another thing you will learn is that the "masses are asses" and that popular opinion is often wrong. As a "student" of religious practice im sure you understand this.

• Options
    PeacePeoplePeacePeople Posts: 106 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

If you're really so naive and foolish that you believe minimum wage is set up for people to actually live off of, then you're in for a very long life of working 3 or more jobs. >>

I do have an answer. The cost of living continues to increase, and corporations are making even more money-as the minimum wage stays the same. It is only fair to workers to raise the minimum wage as well. As for all of the conservative posters who have ganged up on me-you may be a majority on this forum-but you are a minority in America.

Study after study and poll after poll shows that most Americans want the minimum wage to be increased by law. Now, the fact that most people think something does not therefore make it true. Most people are theists-this does not prove that God exists. I just want to show that the majority of people side with me on this issue-when it comes to increasing the minimum wage. Increasing the minimum wage is something that can be done by voting-so this is why the fact that the majority of people agree with me actually matters. Matters of science-like evolution/the age of the earth/does god exist are not determined by popular vote-but the minimum wage can be. >>

The only thing that proves to me is that majority you're calling on are simple minded that don't or can't see a bigger picture.

You cannot seem to have any type of discussion without labeling the person you're discussing a subject with. I'm guessing that might make you feel better about your argument and why your point of view is different, but that doesn't make it the truth.

Here is the only advice I'll offer to you and you're welcome to take it or leave it. If you want to be treated with a level of respect, show some respect. Name calling and trying to lump people into a specific group is a waste of time and will probably get you attacked over and over. Good luck, I'm guessing you're going to need a lot of it.
    Nevermind...
  • Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,752 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

1) It's cold out there.

Bored now.
    Later. >>

You talk about strawmen...and here you are talking about waiting for the next call of duty game to come out and entitlements...neither of which I mentioned. You are making strawmen arguments, not me. You are also a creationist...which shows you are intellectually inferior. >>

You really need to stop posting before you embarass yourself further.

I really wish I had a buck for every undergrad pseudointellectual who thinks he's a special gift to the world, sharing his (non)wisdom with everyone despite having no real clue what he's talking about.

Go look up "strawman argument" sometime. In a discussion about minimum wage, you responded to someone else by asking them how old they thought the Earth was. That is the textbook definition of a strawman argument as it had nothing to do with the subject at hand, and said question was asked to deflect from the original discussion/debate (which you were and still are losing, by the way).
    My statement on the other hand was simply that, an on-topic rhetorical statement presented to augment rather than refute something stated prior.
    That's high school debate class level knowledge, by the way. Mom and Dad must be so proud that their dollars aren't being wasted at the George...assuming you even attend there. Anyone can link to a webpage. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though, because you fit the know-it-all profile most common but not exclusive to liberal arts majors-though I don't recall you stating your major, and I really don't care what it is anyway.

I can only assume our hosts allow this thread and particularly your trollish posts to remain because of their immense comic value...and I also find it mildly amusing that you chose to totally ignore the bulk of my post, which actually dealt with the minimum wage issue.

Oh, one last thing-big surprise; you are wrong again... I'm neither creationist nor evolutionist. Both are theories and both require faith in said theory. If anything "agnostic" would be the closest fit, I suppose.

I actually have better things to do, so I will bid you and this thread adieu. Your type always wants the last word, so be my guest. Dazzle us some more with your rhetorical prowess; it is quite entertaining.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

1) It's cold out there.

Bored now.
    Later. >>

You talk about strawmen...and here you are talking about waiting for the next call of duty game to come out and entitlements...neither of which I mentioned. You are making strawmen arguments, not me. You are also a creationist...which shows you are intellectually inferior. >>

You really need to stop posting before you embarass yourself further.

I really wish I had a buck for every undergrad pseudointellectual who thinks he's a special gift to the world, sharing his (non)wisdom with everyone despite having no real clue what he's talking about.

Go look up "strawman argument" sometime. In a discussion about minimum wage, you responded to someone else by asking them how old they thought the Earth was. That is the textbook definition of a strawman argument as it had nothing to do with the subject at hand, and said question was asked to deflect from the original discussion/debate (which you were and still are losing, by the way).
    My statement on the other hand was simply that, an on-topic rhetorical statement presented to augment rather than refute something stated prior.
    That's high school debate class level knowledge, by the way. Mom and Dad must be so proud that their dollars aren't being wasted at the George...assuming you even attend there. Anyone can link to a webpage. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though, because you fit the know-it-all profile most common but not exclusive to liberal arts majors-though I don't recall you stating your major, and I really don't care what it is anyway.

I can only assume our hosts allow this thread and particularly your trollish posts to remain because of their immense comic value...and I also find it mildly amusing that you chose to totally ignore the bulk of my post, which actually dealt with the minimum wage issue.

Oh, one last thing-big surprise; you are wrong again... I'm neither creationist nor evolutionist. Both are theories and both require faith in said theory. If anything "agnostic" would be the closest fit, I suppose.

I actually have better things to do, so I will bid you and this thread adieu. Your type always wants the last word, so be my guest. Dazzle us some more with your rhetorical prowess; it is quite entertaining. >>

You're a creationist. Your fake come-clean moment of "I'm neither an evolutionist or a creationist" shows that you are a creationist. Only a creationist would say something so stupid. The theory of evolution requires no faith to accept. Once again, creationism is not a theory. You are not an agnostic at all. Your comment clearly shows to anybody who understands science that you are a creationist.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Study after study and poll after poll shows that most Americans want the minimum wage to be increased by law. Now, the fact that most people think something does not therefore make it true. Most people are theists-this does not prove that God exists. I just want to show that the majority of people side with me on this issue-when it comes to increasing the minimum wage. Increasing the minimum wage is something that can be done by voting-so this is why the fact that the majority of people agree with me actually matters. Matters of science-like evolution/the age of the earth/does god exist are not determined by popular vote-but the minimum wage can be. >>

The only thing that proves to me is that majority you're calling on are simple minded that don't or can't see a bigger picture.

You cannot seem to have any type of discussion without labeling the person you're discussing a subject with. I'm guessing that might make you feel better about your argument and why your point of view is different, but that doesn't make it the truth.

Here is the only advice I'll offer to you and you're welcome to take it or leave it. If you want to be treated with a level of respect, show some respect. Name calling and trying to lump people into a specific group is a waste of time and will probably get you attacked over and over. Good luck, I'm guessing you're going to need a lot of it. >>

Lead by example and show me respect. You aren't doing that at all. Please never give me advice again. I'm guessing you're a creationist.
  • Options
    And for the conservative theists who have made idiotic arguments that I haven't responded to-I will say this: The fact that an argument has gone unrefuted doesn't mean it is true or give it any merit. Too many stupid arguments have been made against me to respond to...it's called the "Gish Gallop," and this debating tactic is named after the famous young earth creationist Duane Gish. Much like the conservative (neanderthal) theists who post on the precious metals section of this forum, Duane Gish would make a bunch of stupid false arguments...he would spew out creationist argument after creationist argument (keep in mind that each one was false)...this would give him a leg up in debates against atheists/evolutionists-because the amount of time it took to disprove each of his false arguments would take the majority of time his opponent had to respond in his debates. I am seeing the same strategy being used by the conservative theists who are posting in these threads.
  • Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The is a book out there called God according to God.

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options

<< <i>The is a book out there called God according to God. >>

I like you, Bidask, because you backed me up when other people were telling me my investments sucked. I don't care about your religious beliefs.
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alas, CRH appears to be a troll.

A troll, in my definition, being one who comes to a website to stimulate anger among the participants, and who hangs around in the effort far beyond the obvious limits of their capacity to persuade.

Too bad. Truth seekers who engage in genuine dialogue are always few and far between.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Here is the only advice I'll offer to you and you're welcome to take it or leave it. If you want to be treated with a level of respect, show some respect. Name calling and trying to lump people into a specific group is a waste of time and will probably get you attacked over and over. Good luck, I'm guessing you're going to need a lot of it. >>

Lead by example and show me respect. You aren't doing that at all. Please never give me advice again. I'm guessing you're a creationist. >>

At no point did I show any disrespect to you. You're going to need all the advice you can get, and you're flat out wrong about who I am.

Three strikes, you're out.
    Nevermind...
  • Options
    I never knew "creationist" was such a derogatory term. Thank you for the education.

Can one be an evolutionary creationist?

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Forum needs to get back on track now.

Anyone buy the first spouse coins to add to their Gold hoards?

• Options
    I bought an 18k Tiffany chain at melt.

• Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Stop trying to sound smart. You are making no sense. >>

This is pure win.

This guy is trolling all of you old guys. image
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Forum needs to get back on track now.

Anyone buy the first spouse coins to add to their Gold hoards? >>

Will be grabbing 70s from MCM when they have them avail. 2013s were only $40ish over the mint issue price, Im hoping the 2014s are the same.
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    :-)
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options

<< <i>The theory of evolution requires no faith to accept. >>

I apologize to my fellow board members as I come back to this post, as I could not... ah more like did not actually resist ... Lol

I agree with "the Tick"(FKA CRH) here as he is correct, it takes lack of cogent thought and simple mindedness to accept the theory he doesn't expound...

it is sad and perhaps the Tick unknowingly fell into the trap of what he himself supposedly despises, the ability to comprehend logic...

And the all knowing Tick is also correct in posting that creationism is not a theory...

one day, many moons from now he might understand what I have posted here, but it also may take years or decades for him to...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I like turtles."

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    crh...thank you for doing this, a purge of all the hate and discontent here has been building for quite some time, and you have created a format so it may be released. What a guy. I'm sure you've made some feel alot better now after spending so much time on what is so glaringly obvious ( to me at least) to be a classic bait and troll agenda.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    "I like turtles."

Ahah, Comrade. This proves that you are a creationist!!

Hey, nobody ever answered MY question. How many celestial years did it take to create the heavens and earth? Obviously, if the sun didn't exist at the time, there couldn't be any such thing as "day" or "night" in an earthly sense. So, what is it 6,000 celestial years? 4.5 billion celestial years? 45 billion dog years? Gaseous molecular recombinant DNA years? This is so confusing for us creationists!!!!

Surely someone here must have the "answer". Maybe someone who has all the answers?

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭