Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Official 2012 BBCE PSA Group Break #10 - Group Rip Closed. TIME TO PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Paid....thanks alot for putting this together.
  • All paid up. Thanks for putting this together again Mark. We all appreciate it. -Mark
    Dear MARK AGGSON,

You sent a payment for $402.76 USD to Steve Hart
    MARK AGGSON
    Collecting Pete Rose Cello Packs
    Pete Rose Master set ranking #4(Retired)
  • Jesse, you have sent $127.50 USD to Steve Hart.
    1981 Topps in Process
  • All Paid up!!

Thanks for doing the rip Mark!

Brian
    I have no collecting direction. I just buy stuff!
  • stevebaystevebay Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    Paid for my (2) 1987 Fleer BK packs.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Another GREAT RIP you put together Mark:

TWENTY-SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Mark,
    I paid this morning.

Matt
  • So when is BBCE going to send out the packages!! ? im getting the Wax pack Fever! image

• << <i>So when is BBCE going to send out the packages!! ? im getting the Wax pack Fever! image >>

Same here. I paid almost 22 hours ago and still no packs!?!image Although, I guess it's OK since I'm not ripping them anyway.image
  • MeferMefer Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭
    I paid yesterday and, like an addict, added to my order from other goodies on Steve's site. Thanks to all for putting this together.
  • Paid over the phone and very excited about my better than 4% chance to get a 1975 pack with Yount on the back. Anyone want to start a pool?
  • lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Paid over the phone and very excited about my better than 4% chance to get a 1975 pack with Yount on the back. Anyone want to start a pool? >>

LOL - me too. I have a 27.27% chance of landing a Jordan RC or a Jordan sticker.
  • FrozencaribouFrozencaribou Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paid and added a 1984 fleer update set and a 1985 fleer baseball box...

Can't wait.
  • LarryPLarryP Posts: 339 ✭✭
    I just called and paid. Thanks for setting this up again!

-Larrry
    Upgrading: Nothing!

Selling: Everything!
    eBay Auctions
  • I will get my payment done today when i get off work. Sorry for the delay.
  • All paid up.
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭
    Paid.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    Received and ripped my packs today! WOW!!!

And Steve threw in a bonus vintage Topps pack. Look what I pulled!!!!!!!!

It's a little OC but I think it will get a 6 or so...

2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • DtyDty Posts: 310 ✭✭
    All paid. Thanks

Hoping for the elusive Jordan and Checklist, believe it or not, in the 86 Fleer Hoops!

Link to my eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/halftimecardsandcollectibles/

Unopened Boxes, Packs, Cards, and Tickets

Just send me a PM or email me for discount off eBay pricing. Thanks

• << <i>Received and ripped my packs today! WOW!!!

And Steve threw in a bonus vintage Topps pack. Look what I pulled!!!!!!!!

It's a little OC but I think it will get a 6 or so...

image >>

Possibly the greatest dual psyche and rip on post ever ! I followed it, but in the split seconds, was simultaneously questioning quality, getting depressed cuz I know I would not get any, freaking out how any ne single person could pull this off, and then suddenly the Mickey appeared. I still then paused like a dumb*ss and thought about it for a couple seconds.

need that Mauer commercial statement now.
  • mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    all paid up
  • scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Possibly the greatest dual psyche and rip on post ever ! I followed it, but in the split seconds, was simultaneously questioning quality, getting depressed cuz I know I would not get any, freaking out how any ne single person could pull this off, and then suddenly the Mickey appeared. I still then paused like a dumb*ss and thought about it for a couple seconds.

need that Mauer commercial statement now. >>

Glad someone appreciated it. image But honestly, this is the kind of cards I expect from BBCE. Steve always delivers.
    2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • CopperJJCopperJJ Posts: 587 ✭✭✭
    all paid for my 2 1981 TOpps FB packs.

Thanks
    Clayton Kershaw - master set
    Signed Sets:
    2011 Topps Heritage BB
    1960s & 1970s Topps decade Cincinnati Reds
    2006-2016 A&G HOFers
  • All paid.

(2) 1981 Topps Football Wax
    (2) 1984 Topps Football Wax
    (1) 1975 Topps Football Wax
    (1) 1986 Topps Football Wax
    (2) 1981 Empire Strikes Back
  • nendeenendee Posts: 563 ✭✭✭
    Paid! Thx
    Cubs and Purdue Fan - Ouch!

My collecting blog: http://ctcard.wordpress.com
  • David, you have sent $239.10 USD to Steve Hart.

• Got the confirmation email today from Steve that packs are being shipped!! What great service!

Ordered a bonus 4 packs of 80-81 topps bsk and a box of 81-82 topps East Bsk.
  • bcubsbcubs Posts: 344 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Got the confirmation email today from Steve that packs are being shipped!! What great service!

Ordered a bonus 4 packs of 80-81 topps bsk and a box of 81-82 topps East Bsk. >>

Thanks for this update. I live about 2 hours away from BBCE so maybe I'll get mine before the weekend. Very ready to rip some old wax!

Appreciate today-

Bill

• << <i>

<< <i>Got the confirmation email today from Steve that packs are being shipped!! What great service!

Ordered a bonus 4 packs of 80-81 topps bsk and a box of 81-82 topps East Bsk. >>

Thanks for this update. I live about 2 hours away from BBCE so maybe I'll get mine before the weekend. Very ready to rip some old wax! >>

2 hours away? I would be tempted to drive over and get them myself!

Good luck to all ripping and much thanks for setting this all up.
  • i want my PACKS NOW!! is this what a tweaker feels like !?? and im on the West Coast, so i wont be receiving the packs till early next week image

• << <i>i want my PACKS NOW!! is this what a tweaker feels like !?? and im on the West Coast, so i wont be receiving the packs till early next week image >>

That is exactly what a tweeker feels like! Hell I did the add on a few days before the Group Rip ended because I was tweeking so bad. They came yesterday and I was planning on saving them but no chance...all will be ripped by the weekend for sure...
  • I'm on the West Coast too. So I guess I will be waiting as well. I want to preserve them for a special time when I have finished organizing all my other stuff. But who knows. I may start getting fidgety.
  • I paid yesterday afternoon. Thank you for setting this up. Looking forward to getting Monday's Mail!

• shu4040shu4040 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭
    paid, thanks
  • Is it to early to start thinking about what boxes that we can bust next time? image
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just called Steve and I'm all PAID up.

I have been apart of a few rips here, and I have to tell ya, that Steve remembers me every time I call. He is super friendly, and happy to talk.

Can't wait to get my packs....image

Paul.

Later, Paul.

• << <i>Is it to early to start thinking about what boxes that we can bust next time? image >>

I vote no....it's never too early to think about the next break.

• << <i>Is it to early to start thinking about what boxes that we can bust next time? image >>

Here Here!! lets do thisimage
  • handymanhandyman Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man. What happend to the case of 1972-73 BK?? Did they all sell out??
  • 19541954 Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭
    Sold out. I got the last one along with the last two 1975 Topps boxes.

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • I called BBCE today and paid. Thanks for setting this up. Very much appreciated!
  • Paid.

I live in Indiana, so hopefully will have them Monday or Tuesday.

Jason
  • fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭✭
    Had my packs sent next day air to me from BBCE. Results of the 86 hockey and one 86 Fleer bsk are on my rip thread. Here is the highlight, Jordan looks like an 8 due to rough edge and slight corner damage/wear.

• << <i>

<< <i>Is it to early to start thinking about what boxes that we can bust next time? image >>

I vote no....it's never too early to think about the next break. >>

I have been eyeing those boxes of 75 minis. If Xmas sales are great....I think I know what I am getting myself for christmas.

• << <i>Had my packs sent next day air to me from BBCE. Results of the 86 hockey and one 86 Fleer bsk are on my rip thread. Here is the highlight, Jordan looks like an 8 due to rough edge and slight corner damage/wear.

image >>

OMG!! Thats still freaking awesome. Nice pull!! It has some slight centering issues. But I'd still be happy as a Eddie Money as a travel agent.
  • I'd like to see some 03-04 Topps Chrome basketball, 2001-05 Sp Legendary cuts, 87-88 Topps Hockey, 1993 Finest Baseball, 80-81 Topps Basketball, 81-82 Topps Basketball.
  • bcubsbcubs Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the Jordan rookie!!!

Appreciate today-

Bill

• bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    Wow! You have your cards and a Jordan! Congrats!

I just wanted to add that I had finally paid........
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15
  • I am now paid. Thanks again for you efforts!

Scott
    Buying 75 Topps Reg. Size PSA 9
    1975 Topps Registry Set "Scott's 75 Topps Set"
  • EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    400 --

boy I hope my package comes today!