Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

WE ARE POPPED!!!! - Anyone interested in Piggybacking on a $10 PSA/DNA Blue Flip Submission

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Ugh, yeah sorry Doug. I hope you have some recourse with the sellers if you decide to not hold onto them.

Ken
  • Options
    Hey all,

Can anyone give me feedback on my question about the "Unable to Render Opinion" stuff? Will I be able to get a refund from PSA/DNA for those submitted items? It just seems unfair to just keep the funds when I feel fairly confident those autographs are authentic. Thanks.

Ken
  • Options
    raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey all,

Can anyone give me feedback on my question about the "Unable to Render Opinion" stuff? Will I be able to get a refund from PSA/DNA for those submitted items? It just seems unfair to just keep the funds when I feel fairly confident those autographs are authentic. Thanks.

Ken >>

e get a voucher back for future services, but I think it's in my name. I may need to just pay you for them
    Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    Hey Derrick,

Thanks for the response, that would be good if we get a credit. That means I am only out the 1 submission thenimage. Your call on the credit, sorry for the trouble. You can hold for a future submission or if you want to pay me and use them yourself no problems here. Just let me know. I don't want you to feel hassled over it at all. Thanks!

Ken
  • Options
    OK the package from PSA arrived Saturday, and my wife and I spent Saturday and last night cateloging and packing up the packages. You all should receive a PM the next day or so with further instructions. If you haven't given me an insurance amount yet, please do so ASAP so I can let you know the return shipping amounts.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Awesome! And good for you, my wife wouldn't have touched that project with a 10 foot pole.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Thanks again Derrick (and Mrs. H)

Money for return shipping has been sent.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    CatmanCatman Posts: 267 ✭✭
    You have money from PayPal. Thanks again Derrick and also to your wife!
  • Options
    All Paid Up.

Thanks Mr and Mrs Derrick. image
  • Options
    I got a payment from a Philip or Melinda Hubert.....can you please let me know who you are so I can print your label??

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I paypaled you the return postage at 5:00 EST . Thanks sincerely cardsnbeads . Thank you for doing this.
  • Options

<< <i>I paypaled you the return postage at 5:00 EST . Thanks sincerely cardsnbeads . Thank you for doing this. >>

Yep - got it. Everyone who has paid up to this point will have their package go out today.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    can't wait. everyone show some scans of your favorites when you get 'em back.
  • Options
    I'll start with my new HOF additions. The one to get me to the Top 10; Arnie Herber:

Next is a 2nd Al Davis for my PC. I now have 2 of his 4 signature variations - hope to have all four one day. One is on a check (with Allen Davis), and the other is the same type as how he signed the checks, but signed with Al.

Next is Jim Finks. PSA couldn't authenticate my other one, so had to find a replacement:

Next is my 1964 Topps Raiders team card that features Al Davis in his rookie season (1963 Team) as head coach - signed by the major players:

Next up two future HOFers - Charles Woodson and Brian Urlacher

Next is some of the replacements I got in the sub:

And lastly, some of my doubles that are available:

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    i like how belichick just basically prints his signature.
  • Options
    Thank you.Nice stuff. You got some great Al Davis autographs. You don't see very many Howie Long rookies signed. You also got a Charles Woodson done too. He is one of my favorite non-Bills or Giants.
  • Options
    cards arrived in southern california, thanks to Mr. & Mrs. H! a few scans below of my sub:

one to rock, one to stock

smeared ip crappy sig of clemens, i have since bought an upgrade. kinda suck because i've had this specific card for over 20 years and did a consignment.

hof'ers and future hof'ers:

• Options
    Derrick ... received my cards back today. Funny, they look the same as when I sent them to you. Oh yeah, that's right ... only one was slabbed! LMAO!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Received today! Thanks Derrick.

imageimage

These 3 complete my slabbed Trading Places cast set.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    Steve Nash 1996 SP Rookie , Sam Huff 1959 Topps Rookie , Doug Atkins 1954 Bowman Rookie
    Les Richter 1956 Topps , Charles Woodson 1998 Fleer Ultra Rookie , Uljana Semjonova 1993 Action Packed HOF . Thank You Derrick .
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thank You Derrick (raiderguy10), you did a great job putting together this wonderful submission. It saved me over $100 on these 7 cards. Thank you.
  • Options

<< <i>Thank You Derrick (raiderguy10), you did a great job putting together this wonderful submission. It saved me over $100 on these 7 cards. Thank you. >>

you're very welcome. I will probably do another late April to early May after tax season

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I've got 3 packages left. If you are friends/know how to personally contact these guys please let them know to check their PM so I can get these out.

MizzouTigerFan
    ironmanfan
    BellagioPokerKing

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

<< <i>I've got 3 packages left. If you are friends/know how to personally contact these guys please let them know to check their PM so I can get these out.

MizzouTigerFan
    ironmanfan
    BellagioPokerKing >>

how many days before you can legally ebay them off? image
  • Options
    I look forward to the next one. I will do some 3x5s for sure. I will do at least 20.
  • Options
    Loyalty32Loyalty32 Posts: 497 ✭✭✭
    Derrick - I can't thank you enough for allowing me to take part in this with you and the others. I really appreciate it very much!

Thanks
    Craig

• Options
    Derrick, I got my cards back today. Cant say it enough. Thank You!!! You did an amazing job with everyone's cards. I applaud you sir image

Now on with the show..

I think this may be a 1/1 right here. Ive never seen this one anywhere signed. My absolute favorite from the bunch.

I got 2 of these signed and slabbed. My all-time favorite card.

• Options
    Here are a few scans of a couple cards from my submission:

The Schulz is on a ticket from the Pennsylvania/Michigan game on Oct 26, 1940. Need to scan the front of the stub because it is awesome.

Ken
  • Options
    So here is the first disappointment....hmmm....does this look like "Bennie Oosterbaan"?image.

Ken
  • Options
    effeeffe Posts: 190 ✭✭

Sorry, but that made me "Bennie Oosterbaan" made me laugh.
  • Options

<< <i>So here is the first disappointment....hmmm....does this look like "Bennie Oosterbaan"?image.
    Ken >>

Well ... at least they both played and coached Football and Basketball in college! LMAO
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    Here's a few of mine from this submission and a few from the last one......

Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)
  • Options
    Isn't this the star of Weekends with Bernie??? Wow....it makes you wonder when you send one through that does look good and they turn you down and then they pass something like this! The Halls of Shame would love to see this one!
  • Options
    Here's my contribution to the submission:

imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>Here's my contribution to the submission:

image >>

lol whatever. wheres the rest

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Operator error on this one!
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭✭
    Some of my returns....Thanks again to Derrick for putting this together:

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    The O'Brien's is cool!
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)