Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

WE ARE POPPED!!!! - Anyone interested in Piggybacking on a $10 PSA/DNA Blue Flip Submission

Comments

• Options
    I sent out my 7 cards yesterday.
  • Options
    raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭
    Packages Today:

M Alfonso - Need Username Please - CARDS REC'D

Yankees001 - Cards + Payment

David Modelane - Cards + Payment - Need your Username too - I believe I have it on my other computer but just to be safe.

I had one more that was insured and required a signature but I wasn't around today to sign. I'll pick it up on Monday.
    Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    Have 20, will pm list, mail and pay today
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)
  • Options
    i am close, still waiting on a couple more items trying to squeeze it in...have at least 10. will try to confirm midweek or so. if worse comes to worst i might have to overnight the package. just got an exhibit ted williams but too bad it's just over the 3x5"
  • Options
    Hi,

Dave Modelane = CU username hockeycrazy
  • Options
    Thanks Dave.

cardsnbeads - Package received today. Just need payment and you'll be good to go.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    Great. When do you want the payment by?
  • Options
    the end of next week is fine

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to skip. It looks like my move to New Orleans is a bit more imminent than I realized.

I'm just too concerned about forgetting to update my address or having them sent to the wrong address or something.

I'll play next time.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    sportscardstopsportscardstop Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    Paypal sent for 4 cards. Cards are going in the mail Tuesday.
  • Options
    anybody know the dimension of the psa 3x5 holder? i've looked through ebay and it seems like there's more space vertically with the 3x5 in there than horizontally...which seems like a really tight fit.

wondering if it's worth it to trim down a side on my card so it'd fit.

• Options
    The Tall Boy is 3 1/2" x 5 1/ 6"

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    pm sent !
    Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither.
  • Options
    i also sent a pm yesterday (by pressing on that "lock" symbol). lmk if you didn't get it, kinda unfamiliar with this forum's functions.
  • Options

<< <i>i also sent a pm yesterday (by pressing on that "lock" symbol). lmk if you didn't get it, kinda unfamiliar with this forum's functions. >>

I did get it. sorry I haven't been to responsive. my dad had a major heart attack and is recovering in the hospital. he's ok but haven't had much time to respond

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

<< <i>sorry to hear that, godspeed to his recovery. if you don't want the extra work i can hold off my cards for next time, no problem at all just let us know when you have time. >>

he's ok. recovering now. keep the packages coming.....just may not be able to respond asap all the time the rest of this well

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    sorry to hear that, godspeed to his recovery. if you don't want the extra work i can hold off my cards for next time, no problem at all just let us know when you have time.
  • Options
    bigjed....received cards and payment today

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    BLEE1 - Cards received today. Just need payment and you'll be set.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    i forgot to turn the pm function on so haven't received any reply. please resend if you did, and do you want the cards in cardsavers or toploaders?
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Derrick ... money sent. Thanks again!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Boss Player - Cards received today. Just need payment, and you'll be set.

DBoneesq and sportscardstop - your cards received today and you have paid. Your part of the submission is done.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Derrick , I paypaled you. Thanks !
  • Options

<< <i>Derrick , I paypaled you. Thanks ! >>

Got you marked down. Thanks!!

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    sent my 13 cards today.
  • Options
    for anyone wishing to take part in this submission, please get your packages to me asap add well as payment. I plan to send the package off a week from Tuesday so please make sure packages and payments are received by Friday

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    CHURCHISCOOL - Cards received today. Just need payment and you'll be set.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    done, thx D.

bump for reminder to send your items in so the submission can be sent off on time.
  • Options
    Thanks. Got it.

I've PM'd everyone who said they are interested but haven't heard from them yet whether they still plan on joining the submission. Please respond ASAP so I can keep the OP updated with the members who will join.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    i went back and counted we have over 180 confirmed/paid/ready to go so there's no further obligation for anyone to keep their spot if they don't want to. just let derrick know of your intention so he can keep this thing going.
  • Options
    JHS5120 - Package received today. You are also paid and are good to go on the submission.

Still lots of outstanding packages image

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    How long do you think turnaround will be from PSA?
  • Options
    I'd guess Halloween. i'm assuming it'll take the full sixty days

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    That's not too bad.
  • Options
    BPORTER26: Cards and payment received today. Still lots to go though

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    My four cards shipped Priority and will be to you on Friday and payment made via Paypal.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    UPS just showed up with CATMAN's package and money. You are set for the submission.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Hey Derrick, I have mailed my package to you. It is SUPPOSED to be delivered to your home address, BEFORE 3:00 PM on Saturday. I will PayPal you the $$$ after I make this post. I have sent 22 items. They are :
    Art Modell - Baltimore Ravens business card
    Jack Butler - cut
    And 3 X 5 cards of the following :
    Beattie Feathers
    George B. Young
    Pat Harder
    Jim Tyrer
    Buford " Baby " Ray
    Buster Ramsey
    Alan Ameche
    Christian Jurgenson
    Jack Christiansen
    Gene Hickerson
    Reggie White
    Claude " Buddy " Young
    Les Richter ( 2 )
    Jim Marshall ( 2 )
    Junior Seau ( 2 )
    Robert Lee Huff ( 2 )

Thank You VERY Much for doing this, and let me know when you do this again. I still have quite a few more to get done, but this is all I could afford at the moment.

Rocke
    WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.
  • Options
    Sounds good Rocke - thank you for getting them in today. I guess if it delays a day and ships Wednesday I can have my wife take it to the PO. We are still waiting on quite a few packages - so hopefully it doesn't come to that.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    is saturday the hard deadline to get stuff in or they get left behind? checking the first page it would be a miracle if all those package show up the next day or 2...or have they even contacted you?
  • Options
    yes it is. if I don't have a taking by then that shows should be delivered by Saturday it needs to be there. if a package runs late a day sure to unforeseen circumstances it'll go Wednesday instead of Tuesday. but everyone knew the deadline going into this

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    One package today (well, half a package today). Alifawax2 - 1/2 of your items are here. I'm still missing the 3 coming from your other party though. Also got all of your payment, so once the others arrive you are ready.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭

<< <i>One package today (well, half a package today). Alifawax2 - 1/2 of your items are here. I'm still missing the 3 coming from your other party though. Also got all of your payment, so once the others arrive you are ready. >>

He said he sent it Monday from Florida. Hopefully it will show tomorrow.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    and there are two more right

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭

<< <i>and there are two more right >>

Yep, the Fisher and Hamill
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    OK today's Updates:

Alifawax2: Other 2 Cards Received.

Rockdjrw: Cards Received. Just need a payment and you're good.

P Hubert - Received a Mike Witt and John Madden. I have no idea what user you are - my PMs only last 20 messages, and I've been going through that daily

Hookem- Cards Received - Just need to pay now. Also please PM me your return address - there were labels through it and I couldn't read it.

KLS23 - Your Cards Received. You are done for the submission.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    kerryvillekerryville Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    Sorry raider guy. Kerryville is the name for the madden and witt cards
    Looking for:
    1992 Collectors Edge Football case?
  • Options
    I thought so - but I'm not gonna be the one to guess LOL image

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    You should just need to pay, and you'll be set

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Well a minor update today - sort of. Rocke - your package came today. Bad news is I was at my son's soccer game when it did. I'll pick it up Tuesday on my lunch. Ironmanfan - Your package hasn't been received yet. MissouTigerFan - your package also hasn't been received yet. I guess maybe it was a blessing in disguise that I missed Rocke's package.

The package will be going to PSA/DNA on Wednesday now. I'm assuming the other two will be here Tuesday since the expected delivery was today. So looks like Wednesday will be the day, and hopefully we have no surprises.

"In Al We Trust!"