Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

WE ARE POPPED!!!! - Anyone interested in Piggybacking on a $10 PSA/DNA Blue Flip Submission

Comments

• Options
    raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭
    FYI - Sonia emailed me right at 7:30 this morning Newport Beach time. We've exchanged a couple emails and I'm assuming she's trying to work something out with the supervisor. Hopefully we will hear soon.
    Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    Alright gang - see the first post. We were successful in the $10 for $250 - assuming we get 180 items to submit. Let's see where we stand.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Alright gang - see the first post. We were successful in the $10 for $250 - assuming we get 180 items to submit. Let's see where we stand. >>

Just a note about the sizes, I am pretty sure the '3x5' holder is actually 3.5x5. Can you get clarification on that? That will likely make a difference to my submission.
    And please put me down as tentative, as I won't be able to confirm anything until weekend of the 26th (need time to move, unpack and build a few cuts).

Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    The Tall Boy is 3 1/2" x 5 1/ 6"

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for putting this together. You can confirm that I am in for my 5. I will getthem together this week and in the mail asap.
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks for putting this together. You can confirm that I am in for my 5. I will getthem together this week and in the mail asap. >>

OK - updated the first post too. Email me for a template when you get a chance. If think you'll get more between now and then you can wait too.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Anyone know if the 1989 Perez Steele cards fit into the Tall Boy (index card) holder, or is it a 4x6 holder?

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    Put me down for 5.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
  • Options
    Hi,

I can send 5-6 cards for the $10 special.

Thanks,

Lee
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    I'm in for 2 cards.
    Thanks
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Thanks for putting this together. You can confirm that I am in for my 5. I will getthem together this week and in the mail asap. >>

OK - updated the first post too. Email me for a template when you get a chance. If think you'll get more between now and then you can wait too. >>

Oh I have more....no doubt about that. I just have to find the cash to pay for them to be graded!! LOL
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭
    Please confirm me as well.....thanks!
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    i'm in for at least 10, but still looking and still have some cards out. i will confirm a total in a couple weeks.
  • Options
    abcoltsfanabcoltsfan Posts: 802 ✭✭✭
    I am in for 4 cards. Thanks!

Working on the following sets
    1980's and 1990's Topps Baseball BBCE FASC - Cello or Wax Boxes
    1952 Bowman US Presidents PSA 7 & up
    Pro Football Hall of Fame Indianapolis Colts PSA Registry Set
    June 9th Cubs full ticket or stubs - 1981 to 2020
    Andre Dawson Topps Basic registry PSA 10's
    Mark Grace Topps Basic registry PSA 10's

• Options
    I'd like to do 5 cards. Count me in. Thanks.
  • Options
    I'm in for atleast 6 cards. If I can come up with more I'll send them. This submission allows for 3x5 cards, HOF plaques, Perez-Steele, is this correct to assume? Thanks
  • Options

<< <i>I'm in for atleast 6 cards. If I can come up with more I'll send them. This submission allows for 3x5 cards, HOF plaques, Perez-Steele, is this correct to assume? Thanks >>

I do not know the size of the plaques, but the 3x5's yes you can. I think the Perez Steele are about half an inch too long - can anyone confirm? Are you good for 6 either way, or do we need to know first??

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

<< <i>Around 5-10 for me. Thanks >>

I'm putting 5 to be conservative. More is always more welcome.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    HuggyfaceHuggyface Posts: 300 ✭✭
  • Options
    csmtampacsmtampa Posts: 1,828
    Around 5-10 for me. Thanks
  • Options

<< <i>At least 20 Perez-Steele cards, thanks. >>

I think they are to big. can anyone confirm?

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    yanyak5yanyak5 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    Do the autos have to go into a slab? Any way of getting a psa sticker on them? I have 2 index card autos. I would like a psa/Dna sticker on them if possible. Lmk
    Looking for an 8x10 auto photo of junior celebrating his 100 HR. lmk!
  • Options

<< <i>Do the autos have to go into a slab? Any way of getting a psa sticker on them? I have 2 index card autos. I would like a psa/Dna sticker on them if possible. Lmk >>

this special is for authentication and encapsulation. sorry

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 971 ✭✭
    CONFIRMED for 2
    Hook'em
  • Options
    mgugs46mgugs46 Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Is there any more room in this? I have a ton I'd like to get done, but can't afford to send them all. Would love to be able to send 5-10 if possible.

Mike
    Looking for PSA HOF autos, PSA Vintage Red Sox and Pedro Martinez
  • Options

<< <i>Is there any more room in this? I have a ton I'd like to get done, but can't afford to send them all. Would love to be able to send 5-10 if possible.

Mike >>

absolutely....the more the merrier. I'll confirm you for five, but if you have more that's fine.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Confirmed for 3.
    When do you plan on Shipping to PSA/DNA? If I receive a package from the Ryan Foundation soon enough, I'll add more.

Dave
  • Options
    I would like the items to me by August 31st. I will ship out 9/4 (Tuesday after Labor Day) assuming everything arrives in a timely fashion.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    I won't be able to get you a firm count until the 19th or 20th and then shipped then too!
    Thanks,
    Chad
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)
  • Options
    Rather than emailing an excel template back and forth - when you have confirmed your number and know what you'll be sending in, please PM me your information in the following format:

QTY / Sport, Historical, Entertainment / Item or Type / Primary Autograph / Declared Value

2/Football/Card/Peyton Manning/$50 Each
    1/Football/Cut/Jim Finks/$125

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    HuggyfaceHuggyface Posts: 300 ✭✭

<< <i>

I think they are to big. can anyone confirm? >>

Wouldn't you be the person to confirm this since you are putting it together?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

I think they are to big. can anyone confirm? >>

Wouldn't you be the person to confirm this since you are putting it together? >>

i'm asking if anyone can confirm if they will fit in the holder. the holder is 5 1/16". I don't have a Perez to measure so need someone to confirm if the Perez is too big to fit

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    or of someone had a slabbed Perez to let me know if it's in an index card holder or not

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Please post your address to send the cards/auto's to....thanks again!
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options

<< <i>Please post your address to send the cards/auto's to....thanks again! >>

PM sent. When you are ready PM me and I'll send you my address. Would rather not post it for all eyes to see - I may have a secret admirer here somewhere image

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    I have a Walter Payton 1987 topps autograph, Joey Votto Topps autograph and a Jose Canseco Rated Rookie I want slabbed.

I am in and let me know where to mail the cards.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    Up to 143 - and I've gotten enough PMs/emails to be very confident that we will have no trouble at all reaching the 180 limit. So if some of you are on the edge waiting to see if we hit 180, don't be afraid to join in.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    1o please. Maybe a few more once I begin sorting.
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    Please put me down for 1 more so now its a total of 5.

Thanks
    Marc~
  • Options
    MrMint - received your cards and money today.

Peter Fletcher - received your package today (I don't have user name available at this computer).

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    Are multi signed items allowed?

Also, if index cards and exhibit cards are good I will probably be in it for 15-20

Jason
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options

<< <i>Are multi signed items allowed?

Also, if index cards and exhibit cards are good I will probably be in it for 15-20

Jason >>

we didn't specify on multi signed items. i'm trying one but can't guarantee it.

index cards and anything 3x5 or smaller is ok

sorry i'm on a phone with auto correct

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Thanks derrick

Pete F
    csurunandstun
  • Options
    Loyalty32Loyalty32 Posts: 497 ✭✭✭
    raiderguy10 - Thank you for offering this! I'm in for 2. PM sent.

Thanks
    Craig
  • Options
    Haven't received any packages this week, but I'm bumping it up to keep it near the front.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Ill be sending my 5 cards along with a paypal payment tomorrow.

Thanks again for doing this for us.

Marc
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    Will get mine out (5 cards) by Friday.

Can you PM me details?

My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    Packages Received Today:

Effe
    JMhockey23
    Loyalty32

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I received packages from Ben Chapman and Richard Saylor today. Richard I have your CU username at another computer, but if you see this could you post it again? Ben I also need your CU - I think it's eyebone but not positive

Please remember to include your CU username for me in your packages too please.

"In Al We Trust!"