Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

WE ARE POPPED!!!! - Anyone interested in Piggybacking on a $10 PSA/DNA Blue Flip Submission

Comments

• Options
    raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭
    MisszouTigerFan - Your package did come later today. You are good for the submission.
    Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    Derrick,

Found the thread and thanks again for doing this. I pulled together group buys in the past and it can be some serious work, so much appreciated.

Ken
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Derrick. Thanks again. We are ALL expecting poppage by September 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's a ton of work but hopefully it'll be worth it. It's looking like we will have right around 355 items - give or take 1 or two. I got the submission order updated, so all I have to do on Tuesday is pull in Rocke and IronManFan's orders and pack it up. So Wednesday it'll go out.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options

<< <i>Derrick. Thanks again. We are ALL expecting poppage by September 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

if that happens the submission is on me :-) (safest bet I've ever made)

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Derrick. Thanks again. We are ALL expecting poppage by September 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

if that happens the submission is on me :-) (safest bet I've ever made) >>

who has a direct line to joe o. and can make this happen?

seriously thanks D for undertaking this group sub, it's a huge effort and time-consuming task putting everything in order. would love poppage before halloween but not holding my breath (my over/under is thanksgiving).
  • Options
    Derrick, Thank You. Hope this goes well.
  • Options
    ROCKDJRW - PM sent regarding payment due.

Ironmanfan's package in out for delivery, and my wife is picking up BellagioPokerKIng's package this morning. Tonight I'll double check the submission form and pack the order. We will have a package of 356 items - with a declared value of $17,930 off to PSA tomorrow. I'll post tracking information after I drop the express order off at the PO tomorrow.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    kerryvillekerryville Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    Thanks again.
    Looking for:
    1992 Collectors Edge Football case?
  • Options
    uyu906uyu906 Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Great - thanks!
    Looking to trade for, or purchase, raw or graded vintage for my baseball sets: 1927 York Caramel, 1951 Bowman, 1957 Topps, 1967-1979.
    http://richsbaseball.webs.com
  • Options
    EVERYONE IS PAID AND READY TO GO image

Thanks for making it easy on me image

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Terrific. Hope everything turns out good for all us that submitted cards. Thanks.
  • Options

<< <i>EVERYONE IS PAID AND READY TO GO image
    Thanks for making it easy on me image >>

Did they POP yet???
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>EVERYONE IS PAID AND READY TO GO image
    Thanks for making it easy on me image >>

Did they POP yet??? >>

always at least one trouble maker

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Just hit he refresh button on the Psa page. They should pop soon September 30th I hope.
    Looking for:
  • Options
    tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for doing this Derrick. We really appreciate the efforts!

Jim

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731
  • Options
    Tracking/Registered NO is:

RE913986238US

I'll update again when they sign for it (I'm guessing Monday as it should be there Friday but they never sign for them the first day). Then my next update will be when it's logged, and another update for the items they are disallowing for the submission (based on some of the items I saw, I do expect some will be disallowed).

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I just got an email from Sonia at PSA. The package was received today. Next update I'll make is when it gets logged into the system - and then again when I get word on if they are disallowing any items for the submission.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Thanks for keeping us up to date!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    CatmanCatman Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Derrick, maybe we will luck out and they will just do them all! Let's face it, there isn't any additional expense for them. It's just a matter of them saying no we don't want your money.
  • Options
    Just keeping it on the first page.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    Friendly bump =]
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    Please stop bumping this to the top! I keep refreshing waiting for some news.
    Looking for:
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Please stop bumping this to the top! I keep refreshing waiting for some news. >>

+1
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    We still have not logged (although by posting here I'm hoping that'll trigger the logging), so really not much to update.

As far as the bumps/updates, etc I understand that some want to bump it to keep it at the top - but at the same time I understand why that may frustrate others. So how's this for a solution - whenever I have an update I'll change the title and the first 2-5 words will be what the update is. That way when you get an update reminder you'll see if it's an update I'm making. If the title hasn't changed - you can see it's someone just bumping the thread to keep it in view.

For instance, when we log I'll change the title of the thread to say:

"We're Logged; Anyone interested in Piggybacking on a $10 PSA/DNA Blue Flip Submission - $250 Declared Value??"

Then probably

"Items that Won't Qualify; Anyone interested in Piggybacking on a $10 PSA/DNA Blue Flip Submission - $250 Declared Value??"

Then:

"We are in OK Status; Anyone interested in Piggybacking on a $10 PSA/DNA Blue Flip Submission - $250 Declared Value??"

Then:
    "We Popped!!; Anyone interested in Piggybacking on a $10 PSA/DNA Blue Flip Submission - $250 Declared Value??"

That way those who want to bump can bump and those who don't want to waste their time won't have to.....

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    Sweet. Good idea.
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)
  • Options
    Still waiting for the order to log. I emailed Sonia yesterday (who was out but her out of office said she was coming back today). Just got this response:

I apologize. They were waiting for me to return from vacation to give them the email with approval for the rate. This will be entered within the next day or two.

Thank you,

Sonia Luque
    PSA Customer Service

Which seems like a weird excuse considering I included the email in the submission. But nonetheless, hopefully it moves now.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    You had me scared something happened while I was gone. Come on PSA.
    Looking for:
  • Options
    we should all guess the exact date of poppage after the sub is logged in. winner gets free return shipping of his package. only exact date win, not closest. of course the rest of the contestants would chip in to cover that cost. a lil fun for very minimal cost.

who's in? <me raising hand>
  • Options
    I'm in on the poppage contest.
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
  • Options

<< <i>we should all guess the exact date of poppage after the sub is logged in. winner gets free return shipping of his package. only exact date win, not closest. of course the rest of the contestants would chip in to cover that cost. a lil fun for very minimal cost.

who's in? <me raising hand> >>

So if I win, do I get the $136 + I had to pay to have PSA return the shipping to me??

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Good Question....
    What does it cost to ship to yourself from your place? image
    Skips PSA Exchange

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
  • Options

<< <i>Good Question....
    What does it cost to ship to yourself from your place?image >>

Jarrod ... thanks again for keeping us up to date on each and every step.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    My Guess December 21, 2012 .
  • Options
    Checked when I went to bed last night and still hadn't logged. Just checked and we are officially logged - with a "receive hold" status. Which means I'm assuming we will be getting a list soon of what won't qualify for the special. I'll keep you updated with anything i hear.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Well, possibly some good news. Fingers crossed image

At this point I do not see that there is a problem. The receive hold is from the special pricing. If there is anything we need we will send you and email.

Kristie Gallant
    PSA, PSA/DNA

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Thanks for the update. The waiting game begins.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Order # Submission # Date Received Date Shipped Status Items Service Department
    40025257 232241 9/20/2012 N/A OK 356 Standard PSA/DNA

WE ARE OK WITH THE SUBMISSION image

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Sorry forgot to change the title before my last post - was too excited image

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    nice 9/20? *2* business days are in the book. hoping for halloween pop.
  • Options
    Just an update to let you know the charge came through on my CC - and we should be good to go now. The wait begins.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    So I guess no items were excluded?
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    between the ok status and being charged I believe everything will be included. kind of surprised, but not complaining

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭
    any updates?....thanks again for doing this!
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    Same ole same ole. We logged Sept 21st. So the 45-60 business days would fall anywhere between November 21st and December 5th if my counting is correct. I'm guessing we'll have quite a wait yet image

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

<< <i>Same ole same ole. We logged Sept 21st. So the 45-60 business days would fall anywhere between November 21st and December 5th if my counting is correct. I'm guessing we'll have quite a wait yet image >>

Let's hope we get them sooner!!!!

BTW - I believe 45 BD = 11/23
    ...........and.............
    60 BD =12/14
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭
    Really hoping for an October poppage.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    I'm hoping for November, and not having it extend into December. I'm guessing we'll be close to the 60 days - but you never know I guess.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    I predict a halloween poppage
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    I for one would be OK with that image

"In Al We Trust!"