Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

RIP Chreap card for card thread! Thanks to everyone who got involved!!!

Comments

• I will keep with the HOF RC theme. This is the mini version and I would call it VG-EX condition; there is a crease on the back that shows as a bend on the front:

• Shooty--PM me your info and I'll get the Reggie out.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • I'll leave the Yount up for 24 hours. If there isn't an interest, I'll post something new.
  • BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    I'll take Robin! Sticking with the theme of HOF rookie types (in a few years, mind you), how about a 1989 UD Griffey? I bought it and I looked perfect and like a good psa 10 candidate, but there is a little dent on the side that is not noticeable except to close inspection.

• I'll take the Griffey.

New card will be posted tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Dave
    Great! Griffey ships today or Monday.

B
  • How about a certified autograph of the currently ranked #3 golfer in the world. This card is from the 2003 Upper Deck SP Game Used set and is serial numbered 42/375. Who wants it?

• tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    1976 Aaron showed up today!

Thank you!
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Dave ... I think it's time to change your offering. Agree?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    I received my Mini Yount! Awesome!!!
  • Mailman was busy today with this thread! Got the Hextall! Thanks tsalems1!
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Since nobody wanted the Golf card, how about a certified autograph of a Toronto Maple Leafs legend. Who wants this Bob Baun?

Edit - The Luke Donald card has been spoken for instead.
  • Got my Reggie today, Thanks!
  • Can I get the Luke Donald golf card?

Always looking for Vintage Yankees & NASCAR

Eric
  • Yes, you can have the Luke Donald card. PM me your address and I'll send it out tomorrow.
  • Let me know if anyone is interested in this card.

Rodgers PSA 10

Eric

<< <i>Let me know if anyone is interested in this card.
    Rodgers PSA 10 >>

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll take the Rodgers!

Something to follow soon....

Edit: my item is ready to go, just waiting on confirmation of the Rodgers
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Doug is good for it. I say post up the next item.
    It isn't Doug's item, it is pre72's. I just want to make sure Doug wasn't claiming it before I post my item.

<< <i>Doug is good for it. I say post up the next item. >>

Not my card. I just posted the pic for "Pre72".
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Haven't heard back on the Rodgers yet, but I do know that Doug was just showing the pic, not claiming it, so here it is.

Don Larsen PSA 9 Auto

• PM replied to, Rodgers will be sent. Thanks!

Eric
  • kerryvillekerryville Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    Ill take the Larsen if available. Posting another soon.
    Looking for:
    1992 Collectors Edge Football case?
    Larsen is your's. I have the PM and will ship it out tomorrow.
    Looking for:
    Jarrod,

Received the Mantle SLU today. Thanks. In addition, Jarrod also gave me the Paddy Livingston sign IC. He originally offered one or the other. Very nice gesture on his part.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Received my Rodgers card from Eric (Pre72) today. Thanks for the great card!
  • tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 906 ✭✭✭
    Time to change it up?

<< <i>Time to change it up? >>

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

I will get to it latter today or Tuesday. Have to see what I have in the locker.
    Looking for:
  • I received the UD Griffey Jr. today. Thank you!

Dave
    Anything new on the horizon?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

I will get something new when I get home.
    Looking for:
  • Ehhhh..............^

Eric
    check below.
    Looking for:
  • BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    This thread really put the skids on...it has been a week since someone has said "I'll Take It!"

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 906 ✭✭✭
    Lets be perfectly honest here. The card that was taken was a PSA 9 mint graded card which was autographed by the only guy to hurl a perfect game in World Series play & even more he was a New York Yankee (those damn yankees). You need to be prepared to put up an equally desirable card (or very close) in terms of either monetary value or true desirability. i just don't believe a modern ungraded auto card of Andrew McCutchen is going to cut it, at least at this point in his career and nothing against the pirates but it has been a long time since they have even been in the postseason. I think it all comes back to what I had mentioned earlier in this thread that maybe a rule which says if after 3 attempts of 72 hours, for each attempt, then if nobody takes your offerings then you have to put your original grab back up for the taking by the board then maybe we could always keep the thread moving. I want to also say I am not trying to go on any kind of attack but I think a rule like that will motivate people to put something up that is desirable unlesss they want to risk losing what they claimed. Jmho!
  • I agree tigerdean 100%

Eric
    Here is something new. Aaron anyone? OPC version
    Looking for:
  • I'll Take it.

New card coming.

• 2012 Topps Series 1 Golden Moments Chris Sale certified auto. Please note the white spots on his jersey are camera flash.

If the card is not taken, I wont be able to change it up until Sunday.

ttt

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    I saw Sale pitch relief in one of his first big league games. I'll take it. My offering coming up.
    2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    How about a '67 Mays? Far from mint, but one of the few cards where Willie is actually smiling.

2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • Received my Hank Aaron from Kerryville today. Nice card! Thanks!

• ttt
    Nothing better than a willie that's seen better days?? image
    No activity since Nov. 24th...is it over?

JDRF Donation

• << <i>Nothing better than a willie that's seen better days?? image >>

scmavl made out well thanks to that offering.

Eric