Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

eBay Just Ended My 2011 ASE Anniversary Set Auction...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

There was an intersting thread that got poofed just before. The good stuff seems to disappear before it gets started around this place. Kinda like pre-sales on eBay image
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,938 ✭✭✭✭
    This guy has had his auctions poofed and just relists them again!! How long till he gets bammed? NGC sets Will eBay bam sellers over this? My guess would be yes.
  • Options
    Are they canceling completed sales if he/she sneaks some BINs through?
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This guy has had his auctions poofed and just relists them again!! How long till he gets bammed? NGC sets Will eBay bam sellers over this? My guess would be yes. >>

He must be one desperate dude & how can anyone guarantee a perfect 70 set...oops, I forgot...NGC graded, that says it all. image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appears that a listing at the right BIN price just might get completed before it gets pulled. The removal of these listings only drives prices higher - for now.

Rampant currency debasement will be the most important investment trend of this decade, and it will devastate most people.
    - Nick Giambruno
    Buy dollar insurance now, because the policy will cost more as the dollar becomes worth less.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file