Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Official Group Sub Thread - POPPAGE #1 cards have arrived. PM me if you are in group 1

Comments

• Cards mailed!
    Trying to climb the 1954-55 Topps Hockey ladder for the second time.

• gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭✭
    Payment for my 82 cards just sent....Cards go out in a few hours....

When will I get my grades? image

JK, i know this is a long term proposition.
  • Turnaround time may not be too bad on this one due to the lack of overly exciting January specials.
  • burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    my 45-55 cards will go out by Friday - sweet.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • 45 cards entered and payment sent. I'll box them up tonight/tomorrow and get them shipped Wednesday/Thursday.

40 cards of Ozzie Smith so I guess I don't win the "Most Player Submitted Award"

PS
    White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter
  • Finalized my submission and I am packing up for priority delivery as we speak.... subbed a lot of 2000-2008's and moderns for my 15 year old... hard to explain no, don't sub that it's O/C top bottom, or l/r... etc... I think most of the final choices will be ok... 90 cards in total subbed...

Thanks Bill... and good luck getting it all together....I am going to include funds with the submission...

Ken
    edit to add:
    Shipped this aftenoon Priority Mail with DC
    "should" arrive Thursday
    Positive and successful transactions with:
    LeagueLeader; IJustLoveCards; Recbball; msassin; leathtech; lsutigers1973; Bosox1976; Dboneesq; Aric; Bkritz
  • KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭
    Just finished picking my batch. I planned to enter everything on BigJaco's site tonight and get them out NLT Thursday.
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just finished picking my batch. I planned to enter everything on BigJaco's site tonight and get them out NLT Thursday. >>

Same boat.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • New accounts on the site are closed (for this submission) less exception is made by Bill (lsutigers1973). If you already have a PM from me you already have an account and are therefore not new. image Thou Bill reserves the right to end all submission entries on the site too, so please if you have questions about any facet of the submission talk with Bill.

If you have trouble with the website, feel free to ask me. When in doubt ask Bill.

EDIT: 2324 cards entered btw. image
    Already got the access a while ago. Just need to log them in.
  • Just to clear up a little confusion, if you are on the list already but have not registered cards, you are not shut out. The SIGNUP CLOSED is only for new entries that were not already on the list or at least PM'ed me prior to today.
  • hookemhookem Posts: 971 ✭✭
    My cards will shipped today. Only 6 instead of the 10 I was expecting to send.
    Hook'em
    Just logged my 30. Time to go package them up now...
  • ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    11 cards on the way. Payment sent. Thanks for organizing!
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
    2800+ going out so far. Be interesting to see a total value price. Even if it was only $1 per card thats still a tidy sum of cardboard to be sending through the mail.
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭

<< <i>2800+ going out so far. Be interesting to see a total value price. Even if it was only $1 per card thats still a tidy sum of cardboard to be sending through the mail. >>

The 2176 card group sub that I ran had $20,000 total value so I can't wait to see this one. image
  • List has been updated thanks to my maillady bringing me my stuff before she starts here route. SHE ROCKS!!

Anyway, cards will be shipped to PSA on Wednesday 2/3/10. Any payments that have not been received by Monday will NOT be included in this sub. It takes 2 days for my Paypal withdrawals to reach my bank account. Any cards not received by Monday 2/1/10 will NOT be included.

If your cards have been received and are not listed as PAID or you see any errors on first post, please PM me.
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    palpay sent...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    Ok my 20 card sub ballooned to 120 image

Submitted and sent Priority today image

thanks again Bill image
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭
    Folks,
    Don't put Bill in an akward position. Get your cards shipped and paid for. I would not wait until Friday to ship the cards to Bill. Bill, thanks for putting this together. It is alot of work and communication.

Mickey71

<< <i>Anyway, cards will be shipped to PSA on Wednesday 2/3/10. Any payments that have not been received by Monday will NOT be included in this sub. >>

Crap - going out tomorrow!
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    ttt

Bill or anyone else, what is the paypal address to gift the funds to? post here or pm me please.

Thanks,
    Mike

------
    stupid print dots

• Bill:

Looks like you should get my package today:

Processed through Sort Facility, January 27, 2010, 11:39 pm, SHREVEPORT, LA 71102
    Processed through Sort Facility, January 27, 2010, 12:09 am, KEARNY, NJ 07032
    Acceptance, January 26, 2010, 4:47 pm, LINCROFT, NJ 07738

Check is included in package.

Thanks
    Ken
    LeagueLeader; IJustLoveCards; Recbball; msassin; leathtech; lsutigers1973; Bosox1976; Dboneesq; Aric; Bkritz

• << <i>ttt

Bill or anyone else, what is the paypal address to gift the funds to? post here or pm me please.

Thanks,
    Mike >>

PM keeps crashing my laptop....
    paypal addy is dholler@comcast.net
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Bill, 14 cards were shipped to you yesterday. You will have them by Friday. Payment coming now as well.
    I mailed my 30 yesterday and will hit up your paypal account sometime today.

Adam
  • Total cards submitted (so far): 2802
    Declared value: $31898.25

Bill's got a lot of sorting to do.
  • I aint skeered
    100 Cards logged, boxed, and on the way to the PO.

Paypal later today.

Thanks guys.
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
    Payment sent - cards going out today...good stuff.

• << <i>100 Cards logged, boxed, and on the way to the PO. >>

We may end up with 3500 cards.
  • billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    so Bill, your original date was 1/22.....what is the date now?
    What's the return shipping on that??image
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15

• << <i>so Bill, your original date was 1/22.....what is the date now? >>

Think my original date was tomorrow. All cards being shipped Wednesday 2/3. Any that aren't at my house by Tuesday will be RTS'ed.
  • billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>so Bill, your original date was 1/22.....what is the date now? >>

Think my original date was tomorrow. All cards being shipped Wednesday 2/3. Any that aren't at my house by Tuesday will be RTS'ed. >>

Word! Get that sucka out west!

thanks again
  • JustusJustus Posts: 179 ✭✭
    Just posted, paid, and Priority mailed my second batch (31) to you.

Thanks again Bill and bigjaco!
    Successful transactions w/Comicgeek68, Statman, Scotgreb, Aupt, captainthreeputt, diamondman, Mickey71, slantycouch, Bkritz, BABERUTHJOEDIMAGGIO, craigger, Huggyface, and many others.
  • For those that are worried about there stuff or money, got a few today and quite a few payments. Have to go work out in the real world for a while. Will update list later.
  • corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    Bill, take that 16 g's and roll it on one hand of blackjack. I'm with you.

• << <i>Bill, take that 16 g's and roll it on one hand of blackjack. I'm with you. >>

I actually opened another checking account just for this sub and changed my Paypal withdrawals to go to that account. I have sold quite a few cards in the last 2 weeks and have no idea how much of my own money is in that account right now.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Is it too late to send you 100 cards?

• << <i>Is it too late to send you 100 cards? >>

Not for you. Thanks for the naked pics of Tonya.
  • Filling out the spreadsheet 100+ cards coming your way! Payment will be sent shortly image Ryan
    1938 Cartledge Boxing cards psa 7 - psa 10
    1951 Topps Red backs psa 8 only!
    1960 Golden Press Presidential set Psa 8 's - Psa 9's
    1961 Golden Press psa 9's
    1976 Topps baseball psa 9 Stars
    1980 Kelloggs baseball Psa 9's - Psa 10's
    1988-1989 Fleer Basketball psa 9's
    1988-1989 Fleer Stickers psa 9's
    1989-1990 Fleer Basketball psa 10's
    1992 Coca-Cola Donruss Nolan Ryan 1-26 Psa 10 only Gpa 9.80++ E-mail Newyork00007@aol.com

• << <i>Filling out the spreadsheet 100+ cards coming your way! >>

3000 just got molested
  • 2823 and counting.
  • gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭✭
    Jaco, it that line items or actual card #s? Some of my "line" #'s contained mutiples as high as 6 cards. We may be well over 3K by now.
  • I sum the quantities of active (non-deleted) cards.

if you're looking for a line sum we have 2747 lines. image

(I'm a mutli-certified dba - I got the data covered)

EDIT: some still sent cards to Bill and haven't used the web form, so there's probably more than 2800 cards otw to Bill.
    Cards sent priority to Louisiana today as well. I paid for 48 cards - hoping that's how many I sent.
  • Mailman had to back up in my driveway today. Will be updated momentarily.

• << <i>Mailman had to back up in my driveway today. Will be updated momentarily. >>

Now that's awesome.
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭
    If it was UPS they would be thrown on your porch like grenades. That is if they could reach your porch from the street. Most likely they would all be on the lawn while it was raining.image