Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Official Group Sub Thread - POPPAGE #1 cards have arrived. PM me if you are in group 1

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Well I thought it was funny
  • Options
    D*ck!
  • Options

<< <i>D*ck! >>

Dock?
  • Options
    Duck!
  • Options
    Trying to climb the 1954-55 Topps Hockey ladder for the second time.

• Options
    Just heard about the new March special.... $4.50 per card from 1964-present... makes the $4.25 deal we got from Joe last month not such a GREAT DEAL! I think we should ask for $3.75 per card for our next group sub... now that would be a deal!
    Paul
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    ttt

<< <i>

<< <i>Nice:

414 1 15720366 POOR 1 MK 1987 TOPPS 635 KEN SCHROM Card US >>

what the heck is that? This belongs in a set registry with that 88 Donruss Mike Lavalliere. >>

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    LittletweedLittletweed Posts: 623 ✭✭✭
    March poppage???

Pleaseimage
    Matt

• Options
    bziddybziddy Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

<< <i>ttt

<< <i>

<< <i>Nice:

414 1 15720366 POOR 1 MK 1987 TOPPS 635 KEN SCHROM Card US >>

what the heck is that? This belongs in a set registry with that 88 Donruss Mike Lavalliere. >>

image >>

Only thing that makes that (or the Spanky) sub better would be EOT or Questionable Authenticity.
  • Options
    That Schrom is way too centered.
    White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Only thing that makes that (or the Spanky) sub better would be EOT or Questionable Authenticity. >>

That would be funny, but it wouldn't make it into a slab (which is much funnier)
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Only thing that makes that (or the Spanky) sub better would be EOT or Questionable Authenticity. >>

That would be funny, but it wouldn't make it into a slab (which is much funnier) >>

Then how about that card with an ST or a PD qual? I mean, how could you even TELL??
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options

<< <i>Then how about that card with an ST or a PD qual? I mean, how could you even TELL?? >>

Buy the card, not the grade
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Then how about that card with an ST or a PD qual? I mean, how could you even TELL?? >>

Buy the card, not the grade >>

Ok, I spit Dr Pepper out my nose on that one. image
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    How many qualifiers could you get on one card? A miscut, o/c card with a mark and print defect should get them all listed I think. That Lavalliere is a piece of art, but if it was miscut... oh, the mona lisa of bad cards. Or if it was an Alan Knicely...
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options

<< <i>How many qualifiers could you get on one card? A miscut, o/c card with a mark and print defect should get them all listed I think. That Lavalliere is a piece of art, but if it was miscut... oh, the mona lisa of bad cards. Or if it was an Alan Knicely... >>

New qualifier - TW (Train wreck)
    ----------------------
    ----------------------

• Options
    I stained the Lavalliere with oil after frying some fish and still only got an MK.
    White Whales:
  • Options
    I also had an 88 Donruss come back that they wouldn't holder it. I need to scan it, it's funny.
    White Whales:
  • Options
    hmmm, I wonder if we can find a Miscut Card with a print Defect and put a mark and Stain on it, and turn it into the ultimate PSA 1.
  • Options
    Just curious, at what point of wear and tear would PSA just slab a card as "authentic" with no grade?
  • Options
    I think for the Authentic slab it has to be a vintage card.
    Trying to climb the 1954-55 Topps Hockey ladder for the second time.

• Options
    The super RARE "FF" variation of the 1988 Donruss Billy Ripken. Went in on the last group sub and came back NOHOLDER. grrrrrr

White Whales:
  • Options
    Anyone in group 1, please PM me for return shipping details.
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    Now I can't help but check this forum 83 times a day waiting to see a POPPAGE #2, #3, etc. message image
  • Options
    Shipped:

jmoran
    Justus
    K
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    So did they ship back Registered, or Priority?
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    Priority with signature confirmation.
  • Options
    corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    any more poopage?
  • Options

<< <i>any more poopage? >>

Maybe image
  • Options
    mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe? I hope, I hope, I hope
    PackManInNC
  • Options
    OK, yes.

Having an issue with spreadsheet.
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    Bill - you better not be crying wolf...my heart can't take it.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options

<< <i>Bill - you better not be crying wolf...my heart can't take it. >>

You're not in the 2nd group. I know the last cards in this sub are the rest of initialD's.
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭
    So G is in there right?
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    uh oh.
  • Options

<< <i>You're not in the 2nd group. I know the last cards in this sub are the rest of initialD's. >>

No worries - any groupsub poppage is good news as they are turning it around quick.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

<< <i>image >>

like i said. uh-oh.
  • Options
    Sure hope there's better results then the first poppage otherwise i might have to go with ISA grading !! LOL I do wish ISA grading good luck but anybody who has started a PSA set is not gonna switch over. When i decide to start a different set i might give them a chance.
    Steve
    Die Hard Toronto Maple Leafs Fan !!
  • Options
    Grades posted
  • Options
    All cards from the first poppage have been shipped.
  • Options

<< <i>All cards from the first poppage have been shipped. >>

Top notch service - not that my cards were in that first group.
  • Options
    Yankees001Yankees001 Posts: 1,496
    I hope the group I'm in gets posted this week, I really need some good news. Hopefully with the grades I want.

My Grandmother has double pnamonia (Probably spelled it wrong). She been dieign slowly for the last 2 weeks.

My nerves are shot.