Were paying this guy HOW MUCH?

Typical IGNORANT post.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,289 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>C H I R P.

Steve >>

Everytime WinPitcher chirps, the Phillies start winning again. Thanks WinPitcher for your support.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    The Sillies are basically a 500 team, it has nothing to do with me 'chirping'

They win 5 then lose 5 over and over and over.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>The Sillies are basically a 500 team, it has nothing to do with me 'chirping'

They win 5 then lose 5 over and over and over.

Steve >>

National League

National League East
    Team W L Pct. GB Home Road East Cent. West L10 Strk
    N.Y. Mets 72 59 .550 - 40-25 32-34 29-20 14-18 20-15 7-3 L 2
    Philadelphia (32) 71 59 .546 ½ 37-28 34-31 27-22 21-14 19-12 7-3 W 3
    Florida (27) 67 64 .511 5 35-31 32-33 27-21 15-17 20-16 4-6 W 1
    Atlanta (17) 57 74 .435 15 34-31 23-43 20-27 12-26 17-14 2-8 L 1
    Washington (6) 46 85 .351 26 23-39 23-46 17-30 15-25 6-20 2-8 L 2

Mets just lost 2 in a row, Phils just won 3 in a row right after you chirped - that's more than coincidence.

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Pedro Feliz has had more RBI's in two innings than the Mets in 2 games!!!!

JS
  • Options
    With your pitching staff he better.

Mets win tonite, chirp chirp chirp Mets win 7 out of last 10

Yeah the Sillies are keeping pace, just a matter of time til they
    blow their load.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Steve...what do you mean our pitching staff??? Are you kidding me? Do you actually watch the games? Our starting rotation has
    been nails...bad news for you Met fans.

JS
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve...what do you mean our pitching staff??? Are you kidding me? Do you actually watch the games? Our starting rotation has
    been nails...bad news for you Met fans.

Another post by Kevin blown to bits!

Nails? Please nail us again, then!!! LMAO!!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Our starting rotation has
    been nails..

LMAO!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭
    Moyer with the ND!

/s/ JackWESQ
  • Options
    I wonder if Steve went to bed after the 7th inning. I wouldn't want to be the dog tomorrow morning at his house!

JS
  • Options
    National League East
    Philadelphia 73 59 .553 - 39-28 34-31 28-22 21-14 20-12 8-2 W 5
    N.Y. Mets (30) 73 60 .549 ½ 41-25 32-35 29-21 15-18 20-15 6-4 L 1
    Florida (25) 67 65 .508 6 35-31 32-34 27-22 15-17 20-16 4-6 L 1
    Atlanta (16) 58 74 .439 15 35-31 23-43 21-27 12-26 17-14 3-7 W 1
    Washington (5) 47 85 .356 26 24-39 23-46 17-30 15-25 7-20 3-7 W 1

Hello!
  • Options

<< <i>With your pitching staff he better.

blow their load.

Steve >>

WinPitcher - please don't stop chipin' - I'm beggin' ya, i'm pleading with ya. Thanks!
  • Options
    New York Mets 74 60 .552 -- 41-25 33-35 30-21 15-18 20-15 Won 1 6-4
    Philadelphia Phillies 73 60 .549 0.5 39-29 34-31 28-23 21-14 20-12 Lost 1 8-2
    Florida Marlins 68 65 .511 5.5 35-31 33-34 28-22 15-17 20-16 Won 1 5-5
    Atlanta Braves 58 75 .436 15.5 35-32 23-43 21-28 12-26 17-14 Lost 1 2-8
    Washington Nationals 48 85 .361 25.5 25-39 23-46 17-30 15-25 8-20 Won 2 4-6

SteveK, in case you missed the update...here ya go pal, LOL!!!!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>

blow their load.

Steve >>

WinPitcher - please don't stop chipin' - I'm beggin' ya, i'm pleading with ya. Thanks! >>

WinPitcher chirped and the Mets won? First time in history.

That may not be a good sign for my Phillies. image
  • Options
    Well that was fast, the Sillies were in 1st place for all of 21 minutes.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    A special thank you for the Phillies Bullpen.

Steve Bartman.
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭

<< <i>A special thank you for the Phillies Bullpen.

Steve Bartman. >>

3 times image

WAH imageimageimage
  • Options
    This thread is quickly becoming irrelevant.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

blow their load.

Steve >>

WinPitcher - please don't stop chipin' - I'm beggin' ya, i'm pleading with ya. Thanks! >>

WinPitcher chirped and the Mets won? First time in history.

That may not be a good sign for my Phillies. image >>

i knew it. Dammit. image

I just called my local bar and told them to stock up on the Jack Daniels. image
  • Options
    National League East
    N.Y. Mets 75 61 .551 - 41-25 34-36 31-22 15-18 20-15 6-4 L 1
    Philadelphia (26) 74 62 .544 1 39-29 35-33 28-23 22-16 20-12 6-4 W 1
    Florida (21) 69 67 .507 6 36-32 33-35 29-24 15-17 20-16 4-6 W 1
    Atlanta (11) 59 77 .434 16 36-32 23-45 22-30 12-26 17-14 3-7 L 2
    Washington (3) 51 85 .375 24 28-39 23-46 19-30 15-25 9-20 7-3 W 5

These swings are driving me crazy. Hope the Phillies can win this thing by a nose - I'd take it.
  • Options
    I found this thread languishing on page 3 and this sudden sense of pity came over me...I hate when that happens..

• Options

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Things are going in the wrong direction. image
  • Options
    Gotta do at least 2 out of 3, AT LEAST 2 out of 3, against the Pets or it's over, i'm sorry to say.
  • Options
    Just got back from spending 6 days in South Jersey, stuck among Philly fans. Not the hi-lite of the trip. Oh and the football stadium looks nice from I-95, wonder how many local hearts it will break. image Someone please explain to the city planners in the Philly/South Jersey area that they don't need to stick a road in every empty area, what's up with that? My wife is from there and asked me if I could live in that area. Heh, laughed all the way from Philly airport to South Bend.
  • Options

<< <i>Just got back from spending 6 days in South Jersey, stuck among Philly fans. Not the hi-lite of the trip. Oh and the football stadium looks nice from I-95, wonder how many local hearts it will break. image Someone please explain to the city planners in the Philly/South Jersey area that they don't need to stick a road in every empty area, what's up with that? My wife is from there and asked me if I could live in that area. Heh, laughed all the way from Philly airport to South Bend. >>

Yea, and Notre Dame is well loved in Philly. LOL
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Just got back from spending 6 days in South Jersey, stuck among Philly fans. Not the hi-lite of the trip. Oh and the football stadium looks nice from I-95, wonder how many local hearts it will break. image Someone please explain to the city planners in the Philly/South Jersey area that they don't need to stick a road in every empty area, what's up with that? My wife is from there and asked me if I could live in that area. Heh, laughed all the way from Philly airport to South Bend. >>

Yea, and Notre Dame is well loved in Philly. LOL >>

Yes they are as there was a plane load of folks flying with us in their ND garb coming out for the game tomorrow. I thought for a moment we were in South Bend airport not Philly. image

Better wipe your shoe off Steve. image
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Yes they are as there was a plane load of folks flying with us in their ND garb coming out for the game tomorrow. I thought for a moment we were in South Bend airport not Philly. image

Better wipe your shoe off Steve. image >>

Yea, they must have married spouses from Indiana and for them they wear the Notre Dame garb because nobody in Philly is a fan of Notre Dame - NOBODY.
  • Options
    One down, two to go and we're even.

Pets fans sweating a little bit?

Remember last year Pets fans?

This is the time of the season that your mercenaries begin to choke. Ha! Ha!
  • Options
    Steve, it's amazing how ONE win gets you all fired up like that! Too bad the "mercenary" bit is about as ridiculous as your chances at winning the East this year!

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Yea, they must have married spouses from Indiana and for them they wear the Notre Dame garb because nobody in Philly is a fan of Notre Dame - NOBODY. >>

Ah the master of exaggeration is at work again............in a nanosecond I came up with a name, um Trevor Law.image
  • Options
    Pets fans sweating a little bit?

Not in the least.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Yes they are as there was a plane load of folks flying with us in their ND garb coming out for the game tomorrow. I thought for a moment we were in South Bend airport not Philly. image >>

They weren't going to the game.

They were being deported.
  • Options
    Johana Santana is there to NOT let what happened last year, happen again. Plus they sent Go-Go to the Twins, that kid is so raw its tough to watch him at the plate.
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Yea, they must have married spouses from Indiana and for them they wear the Notre Dame garb because nobody in Philly is a fan of Notre Dame - NOBODY. >>

Ah the master of exaggeration is at work again............in a nanosecond I came up with a name, um Trevor Law.image >>

Yea, and you're a "master" comedian - Talk Phillies pro or con in this thread or kindly go elsewhere with your BS.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Yes they are as there was a plane load of folks flying with us in their ND garb coming out for the game tomorrow. I thought for a moment we were in South Bend airport not Philly. image >>

They weren't going to the game.

They were being deported. >>

Along with the other plane going to Dallas. LOL
  • Options
    Game was postponed - that actually might be good for the Phillies.
  • Options
    Oh boy the Bubba routine aka internet toughie, a little touchy aren't we? Was all meant in good fun, relax man, you'll live longer, maybe not long enough to a see a Philly team win another world series, superbowl, etc. buy enjoy the trip man. image PM me when you make mod here then maybe you can tell folks what they can and can't say here, until then its a free country baby! image
  • Options
    Why are we talking about ND in a Mets-Phils thread, and who the hell is Trevor Law, LOL!

• Options
    That is 2 in a row the mets didn't win...let the free fall begin
  • Options
    Sweep tomorrow will drop Sillies 4 back!!

• Options

<< <i>Why are we talking about ND in a Mets-Phils thread, and who the hell is Trevor Law, LOL! >>

I think he misses Axtell image
  • Options

<< <i>Sweep tomorrow will drop Sillies 4 back!! >>

I wouldn't be unhappy with a split, but losing two and it would likely be over this season for the Phillies - I think a split is likely.

Big sports day tomorrow including of course the Eagles opener.

If Maria Sharapova calls me and says she wants me during any of those games, I'll have to reluctantly say, "Sorry Maria, not now" LOL
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,467 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Sweep tomorrow will drop Sillies 4 back!! >>

I wouldn't be unhappy with a split, but losing two and it would likely be over this season for the Phillies - I think a split is likely.

Big sports day tomorrow including of course the Eagles opener.

If Maria Sharapova calls me and says she wants me during any of those games, I'll have to reluctantly say, "Sorry Maria, not now" LOL >>

send her my way, please. I'll fit it in.
  • Options
    That is 2 in a row the mets didn't win...let the free fall begin

Um...... wrong again Joey.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Very nice win over the Brewers.

Hey, I'd take getting into the playoffs through the back door with the wildcard.

Still a sliver of hope, but frankly there's no room for error at this point.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey, I'd take getting into the playoffs through the back door >>

Not me man. I don't like the Mets that much

Steve, you really would do anything for your team!

Not that there is anything wrong with that