Comments

• Options
  • Options

<< <i>100 >>

He he!

Not!!image
  • Options
    PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭
    Given the timetable of events, it would appear that JT wants to get ICG one way or the other.

Disappointing, but not immoral, that the ANACS employees were not even considered for their own jobs in the new location. Just a dump and run.

On paper, it was cheaper to go after employees already in Englewood who were former co-workers. On paper, it might work.

"It's a sad new day for ANACS", the old and the new.

I would love to hear the conversation at Cammie's dinner table tonight.

And here's the next question: Will the Mayflower van drive back to Austin empty or full?image

Joe
    The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • Options

<< <i>If you see nothing wrong, you need to take a long hard look at yourself. >>

As usual, your argument is without merit. I have noticed that when your viewpoint is weak or non existent you try to defuse the argument by pointing fingers at someone else. I guess a skunk doesn’t change it’s sent and I was always taught never get into a pissing contest with a skunk.

If the current employees have a beef about their job status, it is with Anderson Press not James Taylor. Loyality is a "double edge" sword and if Anderson Press showed no loyality to the employees of ANACS then I would expect the employees to show no loyality to Anderson Press. But this has nothing to do with James Taylor.

So maybe it is yourself, that needs to take a long hard look in the miror (if it doesn't break)!image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>If you see nothing wrong, you need to take a long hard look at yourself. >>

As usual, your argument is without merit. I have noticed that when your viewpoint is weak or non existent you try to defuse the argument by pointing fingers at someone else. I guess a skunk doesn’t change it’s sent and I was always taught never get into a pissing contest with a skunk.

If the current employees have a beef about their job status, it is with Anderson Press not James Taylor. Loyality is a "double edge" sword and if Anderson Press showed no loyality to the employees of ANACS then I would expect the employees to show no loyality to Anderson Press. But this has nothing to do with James Taylor.

So maybe it is yourself, that needs to take a long hard look in the miror (if it doesn't break)!image >>

scent, not sent.

Oh, and it's always easiest to use little snippets like you are using instead of really looking at what is really happening. My viewpoint isn't weak at all. Your conception of right and wrong is what is weak.
  • Options
    mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
    ken sounds like a union man.

"we must have solid security for all the employees even if it shuts down everything forever!"
    "we can't allow anyone to be fired for any reason because...well....uh....its not right!.....yeah!....thats it!...its not right!"

meanwhile the economy dictates that cash flow is steadily worsening....yet the rent,heat,lights,and phone bills still keep coming in.

so...in order to have a company at all ...belt tightening must occur.

some will unfortunately get unceramoniously fired............................................it happens.

if JT turns it all around...(thats probably his hope)....he might make a go of it.

if he fails....he won't be the first.

all the ushered out employees will just have to go job hunting in the real world.

if JT fails....he will too....except the loss the he'll incur will be quite a bit more than just a job.

in his shoes....i'd have done the same.

• Options
    dcarrdcarr Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

So maybe it is yourself, that needs to take a long hard look in the miror (if it doesn't break)!image >>

scent, not sent.

Oh, and it's always easiest to use little snippets like you are using instead of really looking at what is really happening. My viewpoint isn't weak at all. Your conception of right and wrong is what is weak. >>

So your concept of "right" is to assume and to attack an individual without knowing all the facts ? I hope you never have jury duty.
    And I say again: If Taylor is such a bad person as you claim, why would people leave a company he used to run to go work for him again, and at a reduced salary to boot !? And no, I'm not waiting for an answer from you on that question.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nonetheless, unless he has a rabbit up his sleeve, I am not optimistic.

I am confident that he has more than just a rabbit up his sleeve. >>

Are you one of the rabbits who is going to work for him?image
  • Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you one of the rabbits who is going to work for him?

Not as far as I know. Then again, I've been known to do stranger things for money. image
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    CalGoldCalGold Posts: 2,609 ✭✭

<< <i> So, lets see, this fine moral upstanding example of the coin world buys a company and all the employees lose their jobs AND he raids the company he was still employeed at, and at reduced wages, to further his greedy needs >>

You see, for comrade Ksteelheader its all about the class struggle between the proletariat and their capitalist masters who exploit the surplus product of their labor. Workers were displaced!

CG
  • Options

<< <i>ken sounds like a union man. >>

Ken was a Union man. And, when the union called a stupid "unfair labor practice" strike, Ken crossed the picket line for 17 1/2 months. I call things as I see them and really don't give a crap how others feel about it. Including the UAW.

Or the people here.image
  • Options

<< <i>Couple of points regarding a hypothetical scenario that I am making up from scratch, the people here have are completely made up and do not relate to real people:

That being said, HE was brought back to AJAX to improve AJAX, that definitely didn't happen, was it the owners who screwed up or HIM? When HE left the reason given as we all have heard was that HE wanted to spend more with family, which obviously was BS since HE knew it was in Austinpowers from day one when he returned.
    Then HE came out of self inflicted retirement and ended up at ISEEGEE again I think, wasn't there long again, did ISEEGEE improve, nope, was it the owner's fault of HIS?
    Now we hear HE attempted to buy ISEEGEE but was turned down so HE went back to AJAX after they were in the dumps to try to buy them and they agreed.
    Here is something that is interesting, of course wishing I was a fly on the wall, assuming MRX was brought in to improve both companies, and they only went downhill even further (no one knows who is to blame), that means they would be worth even less upon sale. I sure as heck would love to work for a company under the direction of helping it and then as they faulter get even a better deal as a potential suitor going from mgmt to owner. You had to think MRX went to these companies with the DRIVE to own them from the get go. Is this possible even thought this is a completely made up story, a screenplay I am writing
    as a matter of fact. ANy takers/backer, makes for good fodder. >>

You mean smoeone may have set up ANNUCKS with malice aforethought? Heavens to Murgatroyd, who woulda ever thunk it.image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i> So, lets see, this fine moral upstanding example of the coin world buys a company and all the employees lose their jobs AND he raids the company he was still employeed at, and at reduced wages, to further his greedy needs >>

You see, for comrade Ksteelheader its all about the class struggle between the proletariat and their capitalist masters who exploit the surplus product of their labor. Workers were displaced!

CG >>

Read my post directly under yours and you'll see how wrong you are.image
  • Options
  • Options
    ElcontadorElcontador Posts: 7,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quickwing, you missed my point. People at the top of the food chain also get canned when they don't produce.

BTW, O'Neal did not get a bonus, nor a golden parachute. He got what was accrued to him for his years of service pursuant to his contract with Merrill. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to get your facts together before making comments on public forums.
    "Vou invadir o Nordeste,
    "Seu cabra da peste,
    "Sou Mangueira......."
  • Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

>>

From the email I got from ANACS today:

"ANACS has recently been sold by Anderson Press Incorporated to Driving Force, LLC, of Colorado, owned by James Taylor. The purchase was effective December 21, 2007 and the company is being relocated to suburban Denver, Colorado."

The employees were terminated on Dec. 26, making them employees of Driving Force effective 12/21...
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

>>

"ANACS has recently been sold by Anderson Press Incorporated to Driving Force, LLC, of Colorado, owned by James Taylor. The purchase was effective December 21, 2007 and the company is being relocated to suburban Denver, Colorado."

The employees were terminated on Dec. 26, making them employees of Driving Force effective 12/21... >>

Which law gives the automatic employment you are referring to?
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

>>

The employees were terminated on Dec. 26, making them employees of Driving Force effective 12/21... >>

Which law gives the automatic employment you are referring to? >>

Please show the reference to automatic emploment. Thanks in advance.image
  • Options
    CalGoldCalGold Posts: 2,609 ✭✭

<< <i>The purchase was effective December 21, 2007 and the company is being relocated to suburban Denver, Colorado."

No. They could only be employees of Driving Force if (a) Driving Force agreed to hire them, and (b) they agreed to accept employment by Driving Force. It is sounds like Driving Force only purchased assets of ANACS and perhaps some liabilities but did not hire the employees. So they were ANACS employees and were terminated by ANACS.

CG
  • Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would be interesting would be if there was a merger of iCgAnaCs ... and the stickers turn into slabs ...
    Doug
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What would be interesting would be if there was a merger of iCgAnaCs ... and the stickers turn into slabs ... >>

It would be very interesting. image

It would also provide another fallacious reason for the forum to despise the CAC, ANACS, JT, and just about everyone else involved.
  • Options
    PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭
    So, on a side note, with FUN just around the corner:

Will the FUN show still be in Florida or moved over the weekend to Englewood?

Who will man the ANACS, ICG & PCI booths? Will they be exchanging employees during the day?

Will Alan Hagar pick a fight at the Ebay table?

Will that "sticker" company be there?

Will JT be signing album covers of "Sweet Baby James"

Will L. S. eat the triple patty burger at her booth or in the cafeteria?

Might be the most exciting show in quite a while.

Joe
    The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • Options
    For the sake of the the hobby, I hope there's room for three majors. It seems most of you think this is some sort of moral issue. I think the issue is cash flow. image
  • Options
    Well, I am just thrilled! Being one that has had a group of coins at ANACS for about a month, I just can't wait to get back my new PR70 coins!
    "Wars are really ugly! They're dirty
    and they're cold.
    I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
    Mary

Best Franklin Website
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken:

I see two very ironic points in your comments in this thread:
    1) ANACS was undoubtebly sold because it wasn't making a large enough (or perhaps any) profit. For someone who is so concerned about ANACS's former employees, to say I'd certainly like to help by not using their services, BUT- ... I've been doing that for years already. indicates to me that you sure were not helping their cause when you could. Perhaps if you (and a bunch of others) had felt differently about ANACS, these employees would still be happily employed and you would not need to be fretting about them.

2) In the thread about A-coin in Jacksonville, you repeatedly asserted It certainly would be nice to hear the rest of the story! and expressed doubt about the one side of the story we were told. Yet in this thread, you are very content to repeatedly smear Mr. Taylor without hearing his side of the story.

I presume you are a nice guy with many fine virtues. (And that previous sentence was said in all honesty!) But I think it is clear that consistency is not among them.
    Mark

• Options
    I think the primary interst in this whole business is that its just juicy gossip to go along with the news. Given the current paucity of dirt so far I have a feeling that the rest of the story will be rather uninteresting.
  • Options
    tmot99tmot99 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭
    I would think that ICG would have non-compete clauses. In many states, these can be fought, but that takes money.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>2) In the thread about A-coin in Jacksonville, you repeatedly asserted It certainly would be nice to hear the rest of the story! and expressed doubt about the one side of the story we were told. Yet in this thread, you are very content to repeatedly smear Mr. Taylor without hearing his side of the story. >>

BURN! image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

<< <i>I would think that ICG would have non-compete clauses. In many states, these can be fought, but that takes money. >>

How enforceable are these? I thought that most were just hot air.
  • Options

<< <i>Ken:

I see two very ironic points in your comments in this thread:
    1) ANACS was undoubtebly sold because it wasn't making a large enough (or perhaps any) profit. For someone who is so concerned about ANACS's former employees, to say I'd certainly like to help by not using their services, BUT- ... I've been doing that for years already. indicates to me that you sure were not helping their cause when you could. Perhaps if you (and a bunch of others) had felt differently about ANACS, these employees would still be happily employed and you would not need to be fretting about them.

2) In the thread about A-coin in Jacksonville, you repeatedly asserted It certainly would be nice to hear the rest of the story! and expressed doubt about the one side of the story we were told. Yet in this thread, you are very content to repeatedly smear Mr. Taylor without hearing his side of the story.

I presume you are a nice guy with many fine virtues. (And that previous sentence was said in all honesty!) But I think it is clear that consistency is not among them. >>

Well, on #1, I had no use for ANACS services. How many items do you buy that you have no need for??

On #2, I do know the rest of the story. That's why the kid has not returned.

On the subject of Mr. Taylor, I'm only stating what has been stated as fact by others here.
  • Options

<< <i>BTW, O'Neal did not get a bonus, nor a golden parachute. He got what was accrued to him for his years of service pursuant to his contract with Merrill. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to get your facts together before making comments on public forums. >>

Elcontador. You need to glasses to see better. Nowhere did I say O'Neal got a bonus or golden parachute. Is he a brother-in-law of yours that needs sticking up for?
    You are misrepresenting the TWO DIFFERENT threads I posted. As far comments based on facts???What planet did you just arrive from???

O'Neal didn't help the shareholder or the employees at Merrill and Chucky was the worst CEO ever appointed at Citi. Please take up new cause instead of sticking up for these two losers.

Just to point out a couple of facts about O'Neil's pay:Including salary and annual bonuses, O'Neal took home a total of $46 million in compensation in 2006, 2005- Total realized compensation - $38 million of which 34 million was BONUS (just like 06)

Another interesting fact about his tenure: O'Neal quickly earned a reputation as an aggressive cost cutter when he took over as chief executive. By slashing jobs and shutting down operations around the globe.

Coins anyone?
    OLDER IS BETTER
  • Options
    dcarrdcarr Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>
    On the subject of Mr. Taylor, I'm only stating what has been stated as fact by others here.
    >>

You typed this:

"I hope this fails miserably and that Mr. Taylor loses his ass financially."

That is not a "fact" that has been stated by others.
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken:

I do not know Mr. Taylor (nor do I know you). But it does strike me that you are doing a lot more than "<i>state what has been stated as fact by others here</i>". In particular, in various posts you have said:
    1) I hope this fails miserably and that Mr. Taylor loses his ass financially
    2) Why would someone want to go to work for a scumbag that already has a reputation for screwing over employees??
    3) Sure, piss on the loyal employees that you just dumped with absolutely no notice
    4) High morals= Sounds to me like a person that would take a crap on your living room carpet.
    5) As i said before...ANACS = ANUS

While I have read all these posts in the main ANACS threads, I do not recall anyone else being overly concerned with Mr. Taylor's derriere (your comment 1), his choice of partners (your comment 2), Mr. Taylor's urinary stream (your comment 3), where Mr. Taylor choses to eliminate (your comment 4), or a comparison between ANACS and any part of the anatomy (your comment 5). Of course, others might also have used similar colorful language but unless you are privy to many of Mr. Taylor's personal habits, it seems as if you have been doing more than simply "stating facts."
    Mark

• Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    While I have read all these posts in the main ANACS threads, I do not recall anyone else being overly concerned with Mr. Taylor's derriere (your comment 1), his choice of partners (your comment 2), Mr. Taylor's urinary stream (your comment 3), where Mr. Taylor choses to eliminate (your comment 4), or a comparison between ANACS and any part of the anatomy (your comment 5). Of course, others might also have used similar colorful language but unless you are privy to many of Mr. Taylor's personal habits, it seems as if you have been doing more than simply "stating facts."

Thanks for the comedy, I needed a laugh... image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    numismanumisma Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭✭

100!
  • Options

Opps. I am new at the "100 thing." Maybe next time....
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    Opps. I am new at the "100 thing." Maybe next time....

How did you miss by 36? image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options

<< <i>Opps. I am new at the "100 thing." Maybe next time....

How did you miss by 36? image >>

My reflexes are not what they once were....
  • Options

<< <i>Opps. I am new at the "100 thing." Maybe next time....

How did you miss by 36? image >>

This might explain it.imageimage
  • Options
    percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I've been involved in sales of businesses where one of the terms of the sale is that the buyer has to keep everyone on board for one year after the sale. Of course, the employees don't know this, but at least there isn't a mass firing immediately after the closing. The other "sad" thing is that the corporate executives at the acquired company almost always cut a side deal with the buyer which provides sweet retention incentives, bonuses, immediate vesting of stock options which would have expired with a change of control, etc., etc., again without the general worker bees knowing about it. >>

This outfit seems to be bleeding cash though, so there'd be no incentives or side-deals. That's mere speculation anyway. It appears to be a desperation sale....,imo, and more evidence of a slowing economy.
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • Options

<< <i>"As Walter Cronkite used to say"and that's the way it is"."

We now know that he was lying about that, when it came to Vietnam anyway. We were winning militarily, but that's not what he said. More than anyone else, he talked the US into "losing" in Vietnam.

Now, if he had been honest and said, "that's the way I say it is", that would have been OK, and honest.

>>

Pharmer: I completely agree with you about "Uncle Walter". He is a liar and was the main cause we lost a war we were winning.
    I used his sign off line only to signify that this current situation is a done deal.
    and John, of course it sucks for people to lose their jobs at Christmastime.
    I still don't comprehend why JT is being villified for buying a company that had been moving all over the US and moving it to his home town.
    How long were they in Austin anyway? A year or so?
    How long did the Austin employees work for ANACS?
    What was JT's responsibility to them?
    Why is the word Greed used here so often? JT hasn't made a dime yet and may never.
    He is not some large conglomerate with infinite financial resources who acquires companies and fires long time loyal employees with no regard to anything but the bottom line.
    Would the employees be better off if he didn't buy the company and it just folded?
    As has already been stated here none of us knows all the ramifications of this business deal but I for one will not pass judgement on any individual until I have firm knowledge that he is guilty of a crime or serious breech of ethics. Dave W

David J Weygant Rare Coins www.djwcoin.com
    dalias13@hotmail.com
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Copied from another thread:

I don't get all the anger directed at the new owners. The old employees are not his responsibility but the previous owners. They could have negotiated out of their proceeds, packages for their employees. It sounds to me like this was an asset sale and probably the only important asset the name. If you have never experienced the sale of the company you worked for I guess you assumed the new owners were responsible for the existing employees, this is not the case when the new owner has no desire to keep them. The previous owners had to know this and they should have taken care of their employees including the announcement to them, etc. etc.

Fortunately when I sold my company I was able to insure that the current employees would remain and in fact I had a payout and stayed on as a consultant for 2 years. Unfortunately that is not always the case.
  • Options
    TavernTreasuresTavernTreasures Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    The way it is today in the business world. Big boss lays off or fires workers to make company look profitable (and save money). Big boss and the rest of his high level muckity mucks get big raises and obscene bonuses (where is this money coming from?).
    Sadly disappointed in seeing some of the posts here by those of you who sympathize with the bosses.
    Advanced collector of BREWERIANA. Early beer advertising (beer cans, tap knobs, foam scrapers, trays, tin signs, lithos, paper, etc)....My first love...U.S. COINS!
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Not sympathizing with any one but those who lost their jobs, especially over the holidays. My comment was simply to point out that much of the anger is misdirected. Any one who has been involved in selling companies or financing their purchases realizes where the anger should be directed. None of us know the facts behind the purchase, i.e. how do you buy a company and make the numbers work and I am sure this had a lot to do with what happened. Its the responsibility of the selling party to take care of their employees not the purchaser.
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks to me that the timing was done to get the new ANACS ready before the FUN show in January.

A move after the FUN show would have been disastrous.

My other impression is that ANACS would be much better off being like the OLD ANACS.

Scrap the newer larger ANACS slab.

A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options

<< <i>Not sympathizing with any one but those who lost their jobs, especially over the holidays. My comment was simply to point out that much of the anger is misdirected. Any one who has been involved in selling companies or financing their purchases realizes where the anger should be directed. None of us know the facts behind the purchase, i.e. how do you buy a company and make the numbers work and I am sure this had a lot to do with what happened. Its the responsibility of the selling party to take care of their employees not the purchaser. >>

Maybe we need legislation directing that one party or the other take care of the employees before the sale is completed.
  • Options
    TrimeTrime Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭
    I have always found the threads on this Forum fascinating.
    In other threads I have been struck by the fiercely entrepreneurial spirit of the respondents.
    In other threads I have been made aware of the special ethical standards (or lack of them) inherent in the coin world.
    In other threads I have been amazed by the ease that forum members discus the merits of price of a coin selling for millions of dollars.
    In other threads I wondered at the libertarian and conservative view of forum members on taxes and gun laws.
    In this thread I learn that many are indignant about the realities of the capitalistic way of life that they espoused in prior threads.
    So who are we? What do we really believe in?
    Specialty blog sites like this say so much about the complex character of a group.
    Trime
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Not sympathizing with any one but those who lost their jobs, especially over the holidays. My comment was simply to point out that much of the anger is misdirected. Any one who has been involved in selling companies or financing their purchases realizes where the anger should be directed. None of us know the facts behind the purchase, i.e. how do you buy a company and make the numbers work and I am sure this had a lot to do with what happened. Its the responsibility of the selling party to take care of their employees not the purchaser. >>

Maybe we need legislation directing that one party or the other take care of the employees before the sale is completed. >>

There are of course various reasons why companies are bought and sold. Some buy to keep them and operate them as is with no changes; others buy and downsize or at least trim the fat. The comments don't suggest that the owners of ANACS were hard up and lookin to dump the biz; sounds more like JT just approached them; although its possibile he had a mole on the inside that kept him informed of financial status or was even able to affect certain business decisions.
    The crappy thing was that once there was an agreement in principle and it was pretty much a done deal it would have been nice to have given the employees some notice so that they could start looking; esp since JT must have already decided that he had no intention of keeping them on. They just used them for their own selfish purposes and and then dumped like an empty soup can with little to no notice.
  • Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>The purchase was effective December 21, 2007 and the company is being relocated to suburban Denver, Colorado."

No. They could only be employees of Driving Force if (a) Driving Force agreed to hire them, and (b) they agreed to accept employment by Driving Force. It is sounds like Driving Force only purchased assets of ANACS and perhaps some liabilities but did not hire the employees. So they were ANACS employees and were terminated by ANACS.

CG >>

I see your point...either way, it's a sticky situation that some of my friends were caught in the middle of here...it's not like there's another TPG in Austin they can go to work for. They either have to move, providing they can find a job in the field, or start over with a new career...

You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file