TKC!
    Want List
    Proud member of the CUFYNA
    Need a Banner Made? PM ME!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    SapyxSapyx Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several pages ago, some slots were opened up for anyone who hadn't yet been given a target in any round.

I'll take one of those slots, please, if they're still available.

PS. Is this one of those "cheat threads" like I've heard people talk about? image
    Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.
    Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius, "Meditations"

Apparently I have been awarded one DPOTD. B)
  • Options
    OmegaOmega Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭
    I went to bed-he's posting.
    I wake up-he's posting.
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087

<< <i>Early Colonial Bronze Buckle, complete bird point >>

30AnvZ28 gets target 66...... and a valium
    Sapyx gets target 64.
    65 is still open for anyone that is still targetless in any round.

Off to work. I'll sort out the mess and open more when I return.
  • Options
    SapyxSapyx Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo hoo! Thanks! image

And thanks to LordM for inviting riffraff darksiders like me over here to play... image
    Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.
    Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius, "Meditations"

Apparently I have been awarded one DPOTD. B)
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Early Colonial Bronze Buckle, complete bird point >>

Sapyx gets target 64.
    65 is still open for anyone that is still targetless in any round.

Off to work. I'll sort out the mess and open more when I return. >>

The heck with valium....give him some haldol or prozac!!!!! image
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    LOL...I think 30AnvZ28 should be made Designated Poster ! ! ! image

ALSO...Make him a "Designated Digger" in any future hunt for his own sanity. ;-)

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>
    >>

I'd say he really wanted that slot. You must be the real deal phut. Good luck to you 30AnvZ28 and to you phut.

Rob
    4/92
    4/123
    -----------
    Invested $216.76
    Return on Investment $0.68
    Found but keeping $.15
  • Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
    I think he's one of those posting Bots.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Hurry back Tim.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    Found an unexpected and very thoughtful pm this am. Our winner in Round 4 of the Kennedy half wishes to have it included with the prizes already posted for the Round win.

It is very nice to have participants who have the generosity to do things like this....so I will include it in the Round prize and would like to give a very big "THANK YOU!!!" to walkerminus1
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

• Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭
    65 still available?
    imageimage

• Options
    30anvZ28 - judging by the e-mails in my box you posted somewhere around 247 posts between the time I left work yesterday and the time I went to bed last night. image
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crikey. I believe this thread had something less than 500 posts last night, and it's at 730-something now. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
  • Options
    I think you need to switch to decaf.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
  • Options
    I partly am to blame for his overenthusiasm. He came down here and visited last week, and actually got to hold the prize coin. I told him that Zot and phut were the ones to watch. Earl's Round 4 success was a total surprise to me. (I knew in advance that he'd gotten multiple silver, but of course didn't know what he'd gotten.)

William, I hope you get into Tim's round, but you might consider taking a small chill pill. image

You're disqualified from the first two targets in my Round 7, but not because of the excessive posting- just simply because you were with me when I dug them. (If those first two targets end up being part of the round that is used, that is- I still have two chances to make a good Round 7 but have only dug those two targets so far).

The game is still less than half over, so missing out on a round now won't be the end of the world- who knows what surprises the final half of the game will hold? In VTH2, the grand prize target was found in the final round, on one of the last targets.

After Tim posts the Round 6 results, our Alternate Digger will entertain us with a halftime show, and then there may be some intermission while I dig Round 7.

PS- BentFork also pointed out to me that we'll be competing with the Stupor Bowl for people's attention this weekend. That did not even occur to me, being the total non-sports-fan that I am.

• Options
    Every once in awhile I find it necessary to post, sort of like a book mark so I don't have to scroll through a bunch of replies.
  • Options
    OmegaOmega Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭
    good idea laserart. Like the thread count needed a boost!image
  • Options
    Well, it's fairly assured that VTH3 will supercede VTH2 as the biggest-ever thread on the MD Forum, now.

All 12 rounds of VTH2 just barely topped 1,000 posts.

• Options
  • Options

<< <i>good idea laserart. Like the thread count needed a boost!image >>

One more won't matter.
  • Options

<< <i>Every once in awhile I find it necessary to post, sort of like a book mark so I don't have to scroll through a bunch of replies. >>

Being new to the board, how does this work like a book mark? Oh, and I guess I just added one to the post count, two if you count the reply that hopefully will come.

Rob

I believe I'm going to buy a Garrett ACE 250, now I just need to decide bigger coil or not.
    4/92
    4/123
    -----------
    Invested $216.76
    Return on Investment $0.68
    Found but keeping $.15
  • Options
    It works like a bookmark for me because I have read all the important stuff before I posted it so all I need do is scroll down untill I see my little A-Bomb and I know that is where I left off. Savvy?
  • Options
    You won't have to worry too much about the 10th round 30AnvZ28, EVERYONE will have to solve a riddle each to be given a slot image

• Options

<< <i>It works like a bookmark for me because I have read all the important stuff before I posted it so all I need do is scroll down untill I see my little A-Bomb and I know that is where I left off. Savvy? >>

I do that often in long threads as well.
  • Options
    I haven't had a slot in any round, and I would really like #65 if it's still available.
    Bob