Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The Official 2007 TOPPS HERITAGE Thread

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I could only find one Lockwood on ebay and he hasn't got any recent feedback. Can I get a link to his site or his contact
    info via PM?

Thanks for the heads up...its hard to lose at that price, and early retail has always been hotter than later releases.

Kevin
  • Options
    BuccaneerBuccaneer Posts: 1,794 ✭✭

<< <i>I've been here on the Heritage bandwagon the last two years and am seriously considering letting it pass me by this year. It's been fun to crack packs and trade and work on the set, but last year was less fun for me.

4 hobby boxes, and 12 blaster boxes left me with zero black refractors and zero auto's. And the Gordon card really sucked too, as I now will never "really" finish the set. Even with all the trades I did with you guys, I'm still about 10 cards short of my '06 set. And if the product is more watered down this year........

Anyway, I may pass.

shawn >>

I bought a couple of boxes each of the past two years and just gave nearly all of the cards to my young son to play with. I sold some of the shiny cards on ebay but basically ignored them since they were kind of silly. Definitely will not be buying any this year or next because I think the 58 and 5 designs are horrible in comparison to what came before and came after.
  • Options
    86nova86nova Posts: 187 ✭✭
    Was wondering if anyone has seen a listing of the SPs for the set? If you know of a site that has this posted, I would appreciate your sharing of the information. Thanks--- 86nova
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Was wondering if anyone has seen a listing of the SPs for the set? If you know of a site that has this posted, I would appreciate your sharing of the information. Thanks--- 86nova >>

This information won't likely be available until at least a week after release. Since many of us here will be busting either a 8-box retail or 12-box hobby case, we should be able to get a pretty good handle on what the SPs are without Topps official information.

Geordie

• Options

No SPs are listed yet, but this year I think it will be all over the place.

If they model it after the 1958 set, this was one of the first set to offer all-star cards (475-495), plus have variations (31 yellow lettering for player cards and 5 checklists (alpha and numerical) and 4 short prints (high numbers). Furthermore, there are a number (8) of multi-player cards in the set. Plus, the first series (1-110) generally, is scarer than later series.

Also, I'm sure some star cards, like 1 (Ortiz), 2 (Clemens), 5 (Jeter), 52 (Bay), 70 (Sheffield), 168 Pujols, 250 Soriano, 310 Howard, 465 (Pedro Martinez Mauer and Morneau will be SPs.

That would add up to about 80.

However, with all the extra cards in this set (all the Mantle cards, 42 of them, and ARod HR cards, about the same, they should all be SP and that would mean there are about 150-160 SPs, which would be impossible to put a set together.

But that's just a guess.
  • Options
    Geordie---- Thanks for the reply. As soon as I posted, I remembered that as well. I had forgotten that the SP listing comes out at a later time. Have been doing the Topps Heritage since it's inception in 01, and always look forward to completing. Personally, am not pleased with all of the "filler" cards that are apparantly included in this coming set. That being said, still fun to pursue. 86 nova Craig
  • Options
    Can't wait for the 2007's to come out. Looking forward to getting in on this year's set from the beginning and not the end. This may be a LONG shot in the dark but, since I got in on starting the 2006 set about 6 months late, here is a LOOOOONG list of the SPs I need to complete my master set. Any help would be appreciated.

1, 2, 10, 25, 35, 55, 76, 95A, 95B, 106, 123, 127, 165B, 212B, 266, 267, 268, 269, 271, 272, 273, 274, 276, 278, 279, 280, 283, 284, 286, 287, 289, 291, 292, 293, 294, 296, 297. 298, 299, 300, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 319, 320, 321, 322, 325 (Hand Up), 328, 334, 335, 336, 337, 339, 340, 348, 349, 350 (Blue Name), 351, 475 (Blue Name)
  • Options
    Mikey--- PM sent.
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    To finish my 2006 heritage master set! Any help with this set will be great! I am trying to finsih it off and need SP's and base cards I am just going to go thru the binder and list cards I need

5, 8, 24, 35,, 62, 95( I have AROD throwing), 106,123, 127, 205,

255, 271, 272, 278, 283, 289, 292, 295, 296, 297, 300, 320, 328, 334, 335, 339, 340, 346, 348, 383, 394,406, 419

445SP

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    kmnortonkmnorton Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    Can I tack on that I need these from the 2006 Topps Heritage as well before 2007 gets under way?

Card Number Player
    18 Pedro Martinez SP
    55 Derrek Lee SP
    76 Jason Bay SP
    106 Bengie Molina SP
    123 Humberto Cota SP
    255 Jered Weaver
    265 Jose Contreras SP
    268 Ray Durham SP
    273 Kevin Millwood SP
    277 Garrett Atkins SP
    285 Felix Hernandez SP
    288 Adam LaRouche SP
    291 Conor Jackson SP
    292 Rod Barajas SP
    301 Nelson Cruz SP
    312 Matt Cain SP
    314 Mark Grudzielanek SP
    318 Chris Burke SP
    322 Boston Red Sox SP
    328 Dan Johnson SP
    331 Ramon Ortiz SP
    336 Moises Alou SP

kmn
    IWTDMBII
  • Options
    TZAHLTZAHL Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Hey guys, I am looking into what I have available as far as 2006 doubles. I know I have some of these and I still need some to complete my sets.

Also, the person I am getting my 2007 from is lockwood108 . Here is a link to his Ebay auctions. Again, he does mostly non sport but I've had good success with him.
    Link

Travis
    Trying to complete:
    2000 Bowman Chrome
    2002 Topps Heritage NAP
    2003 Topps Heritage chrome and seat relics
    2006 Topps Heritage refractors and relics
    2007 Topps Heritage refractors and relics
    2008 Topps Heritage refractors and relics
    2006 Topps Heritage and Topps Chrome football
  • Options
    I have been collecting Heritage from 2001. And I have to say that this is one of the worst autograph checklists that I have seen them produce. There is NO high dollar auto to pull with the exception of the 1 of 1's. And those are hard enough to get even though there are 25 different 1 of 1's AROD homer cards. Which will drasticly lower the value of each auto AROD card. It would have been nice to see Bonds, Aaron, AROD, Jeter, or some other big name auto in the list.
  • Options
    What is the release date on this set??? Later this month, correct???
  • Options
    The cards were originally supposed to be released on Feb, 28th but now the released date has been set back to March 2nd which is the first Friday in March. However it would not surprise me to see Topps delay the release 1 or even 2 more times. Hope this helped.
  • Options
    Topps finally posted the checklist, etc. for set on its website. The release date is 2-26.
  • Options
    The fact that card #300 is listed as TBD makes me think a 2/26 release might not happen...
  • Options
    There are some interesting swaps
    For instance, here are a few changes from the tentative checklist and the list on the Topps site today
    (this is just a quick glance)

71 Huston Street is out, Ross Gload of Royals is in
    99 Yuniesky Betancourt is out, Wes Helms of Phillies is in
    220 Dan Haren is out. DAISUKE MATSUZAKA is in!
    234 Jeff Weaver is out, Julio Lugo is in
    300 is TBD
    315 Johan Santana is out, Bengie Molina is in
    342 Derrick Turnbow is out, Daryle Ward is in
    442 Cardinals are out, Nook Logan is in.
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys,

I need just 4 more 2006 chrome cards to complete that subset.

#13 David Wright
    #50 Barry Bonds
    #79 Mark Teixeira
    #99 Huston Street

ANYBODY ?
    Dan

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    Im looking and looking but I still see no reason to buy this product. It looks like topps is seeing how watered down they can
    make this. They can't even put Mantle into the relic checklist. They also list the Mantle cut as "signatures".

Could it be that topps will once again seed the autographs in groups like they do every other product? What has kept heritage fresh
    is that all the autos have an equal chance to be pulled. If not only the checklist is weak, but the better autos are of the "group A"
    variety, then shame on topps. Does anyone know if Delmon Young was a late edition?

So a box will most likely yield:

12 SP's....maybe 6 from the set and some of those Arod cards
    2 chromes
    and maybe one refractor

Even at 60 a box thats weak. Remember that topps has released some other 2006 products with around the same SRP. Here is what
    those boxes had:

06 Bowman Heritage 2 autos and 2 relics
    06 52 Baseball 3 autos, 6 chromes and 1 refractor 1:8 box chance at a gold ref

Well, at least this stuff won't be hard to find! LOL

Kevin
  • Options
    I am under the impression the breakdown is as follows per 24 pack box

12 SP (from base set, a 1:2 breakdown like is has been in the past) Probably 110 SPs as it has been in past.

9 INSERTS (That's 10-card Then and Now, 10-card Flashbacks, 15-card New Age, the 42-card Mantle set and the 25-card A Rod set) That's 102 cards, making it tougher to complete

2 Chromes per box (This 110-card set will be the toughest to put together).

That's 23 "special cards" per box.

If you want to put together a chrome set, EBay and trading is the only way to get it done.

• Options
    The new age set is ALWAYS tough to put together and this year it will be crazy. I just don't get all those Arod and Mantle cards..why

JS
  • Options
    RobbyRobby Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    2007 Topps Heritage Baseball 12 bx Case for $690 ($57.50 a Bx rate !!)
    2 Case Lot for $1350
    1/2 Case Lot for $375
    (5 Cases available) (03/02 Release)
    (Topps announced they are sold out of the product)
    24 Packs Per Box...Key Selling Points: Cards printed in the style of 1958 Topps, each box contains 1 Felt Medallion from 1958 Team Logos. 495 card set. Chrome Parallels- 2 per box-- "Black Bordered" 110 cards numbered to 58, "Refractors" numbered to 558, and "Chrome" numbered to 1958. Inserts fall approx 9 per box and are as follows-- "1958 AL HR Champion- Mickey Mantle" 42 cards, "New Age Performers" 15 cards, "Then and Now" 10 cards, "Flashbacks" 10 cards, "Alex Rodriguez Road to 500" 25 cards. "Real One Autos" 37 cards with a Red Ink version numbered to 58, "Flashbacks" 5 autod cards numbered to 25, "1958 Cut Signatrures" 1 of 1's from Roger Maris, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams. "Alex Rodriguez Road to 500 Autos" 25 1 of 1's. "Clubhouse Collection Relics" 66 cards with a dual version numbered to 58. "Flashbacks Relics" 10 cards with a dual version numbered to 10. "Clubhouse Collection Autod Relics" 6 cards numbered to 25. "Flashback Autographed Relics" 5 cards numbered to 25

2007 Topps Opening Day BB 20 bx Case for $550 ($27.50a Bx Rate !!)
    2 Case Lot for Text...........Recieved this from Blowout Cards ! Just curious as to everyone's thoughts on the Topps annoucement of the 2007 Heritage being sold out ! Will this make a difference in the percieved idea that this product has been over produced ? Or is it just all in dealer inventory already now ! Your thoughts and does anyone really know what the mintage numbers are ? .........Robbie
    Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin

I hear ya.

I didn't do the set last year - and that's my main reason for wanting to do the set.

I will eventually pick up an 06 complete set and use what I did buy to replace any beaters that were thrown in. I will probably pick the set up at a show - a lot of times a guy will give ya a good price on a complete modern set they are wanting to "dump."

I haven't done Bowman Heritage in over 2 yrs - I do remember pulling all kinds of autos. But to be frank - what are they worth today? Have no idea? I did pull 3 03 BH Hardens - that means they were pretty easy; what are we talking 5 bucks ebay?

You have done the set every year from the beginning - ya might find it hard to resist once it's out? I have done it every year except last year - I regret not completing it for myself - buying it just isn't the same for me even tho it would be a lot cheaper.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    I think I will get a box, collect my Yankees and a few players for TTM and trade the rest............

Look me up when things get started...
    On the Yankee Bandwagon since April 22nd, 1979 (my first game).
    ______
    Collecting all Yankees especially:
    Thurman Munson, Yogi Berra, Melky Cabrera!

For my son:
    Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada

MY Baseball Card Page
    My Player Collection Needs
  • Options
    It is sad, sad, sad, that this is how the heritagr set wound up.
  • Options
    This product may be sold out, only because topps is making everyone buy a case or more! In 2001 and 2002, supply just dried up
    and demand was amazing. I actually think that there are more people today collecting heritage than back then, but as we have seen
    the supply is way more than demand. None of the sets or cards in the past few years have apprecaited. You can still pick up boxes
    of 05 or 06 for as cheap or cheaper than what you could presale.

I don't see this product as an better than the past two year. I think the 57 set had much more of a following than the 58, so topps
    can't bank on that. Its obvious that the real one auto checklist isn't turning any heads.

What I don't get is why topps is trying to make this more modern of a set. Sure 2001 had plenty of modern players in the auto
    checklist,but many of those players were top notch. I just don't see why all the Arod stuff has to cloud up a set.

One thing that worries me is the 2 per box chrome notation...so does that mean if you pull one of the rarer chromes you only get
    one other chrome? The 3 chrome/1 ref a box was really added value to a box of this stuff. To me it looks like there are just as
    many chromes cards in the product,but the odds are almost twice as tough..whats up with that?

One thing we can count on, come release day, this stuff will be all over the place. I could see targets and walmarts getting in 12 at
    each store. Yikes! Im still not convinced here. Someone come on and tell me the auto odds are 1 in 3 boxes! LOL

Kevin
  • Options
    kmnortonkmnorton Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    Kevin,

I think you are spot on if the seeding ratios are correct for those silly and overworked Mantle and Rodriguez insert cards. It is, as far as I can tell, a base collector's set and while having all 50 or 100 or 100,000 of the different "Mantle Home Runs from birth to Death" cards might be an interesting chase, I would much prefer having a better shot at actually completing the set without having to open 3 cases. I understand the fascination with Mantle, but having some many parallel cards (52 Topps Rookies, '06 Topps, '07 Heritage, etc.) is overkill to say the least.

Kurt
    IWTDMBII
  • Options

<< <i>Kevin,

I think you are spot on if the seeding ratios are correct for those silly and overworked Mantle and Rodriguez insert cards. It is, as far as I can tell, a base collector's set and while having all 50 or 100 or 100,000 of the different "Mantle Home Runs from birth to Death" cards might be an interesting chase, I would much prefer having a better shot at actually completing the set without having to open 3 cases. I understand the fascination with Mantle, but having some many parallel cards (52 Topps Rookies, '06 Topps, '07 Heritage, etc.) is overkill to say the least.

Kurt >>

Kurt

Completing the set with SP's has always been a challenge.

To makes things more interesting - there's an apparent poor distribution of commons - I have gotton 5-10 of one common and zero of another after opening quite a large amount of retail and a case of hobby e.g.

It almost looks like distribution of the commons becomes a "regional" thing - which cases go where?

I remember Kevin opened copious amounts of packs and not being able to pull a Helton SP.

If memory serves - he took a purple crayon - colored a common and posted it? At the time - this was funny and hell!

If the set was not without nuance - what fun would it be I guess?

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    I've preordered a couple of boxes on ebay. I didn't get started on this Heritage stuff until a few months ago so I don't really have any other years to compare it to except last year. But I'm looking forward to it.

Here's a question though. Back in the 50's-70's, how did Topps determine what cards would be SPs? And why did they do it? The obvious answer is so those that were trying to complete sets would have to buy more packs to do so. Is that true? Was Topps really that savvy back then?
  • Options
    Mike....Thats funny, I just came across the Bonds and Giambi Gum variations..remember those?

The determination of the sp's is for the most part a random act, however, usually the big players are short printed. Topps has done
    an excellent job in the past matching up todays modern players with their 50's counterpart, even down to the same number in the
    set. You can see these matches best in the Then and Now set.

Short printing true rookies has only added to the value of the set,but unfortunatly the new MLB rules make rookies had to get into the
    set. Matsuzaka will be a welcome addition, but topps will once again be calling players how had rookie cards back in 2003 "rookies"

I still would like people opinion on wether or not the Arod and Mantle sets will comprise a master set?

Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>I still would like people opinion on wether or not the Arod and Mantle sets will comprise a master set?

Kevin >>

Kevin, my knee jerk reaction is that no, I will not consider those subsets to be part of the master set. Every year we have had Then & Now, New Age and Flashback which I think we all consider to be part of the master. I can't see ARod and Mantle insert sets being too popular.

I for one am plenty sick & tired of Topps' Mantle infatuation. Enough is enough, already.

Geordie
  • Options

<< <i>I still would like people opinion on wether or not the Arod and Mantle sets will comprise a master set? >>

Kevin

The inveterate Heritage collectors will have to have all the insert sets to consider their master
    complete...no?

I used to need everything - now I'm happy with just the complete set with SPs.

I only have two true Master sets - and have only completed one THC and one is short about 2 or 3 chromes.

Not sure whether I'll chase chromes this year? Doubt it.

edit: there are 42 Mantles and 25 Arod inserts? Correct? That's quite a task!!!!

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Reading this thread has gotten me interested in 2007 Heritage. I just ordered 2 cases from Dave & Adams. Looking forward to ripping those packs and building the set.
    View my inventory of PSA Graded Cards at My Ebay Store
  • Options
    I am hoping that the general concensus is that the Mantle and Arod cards will not be considered as part of the Master Set. I personally will not. I am really looking forward to this set. I am a set builder, so I don't really care about teh chrome cards. I will say it was nice to be able to turn those (especially the blacks) around on ebay for some $ to put toward SPs. Maybe enough people will be interested enough in collecting the Mantles and Arods to push some demand on eBay. At any rate I can't wait until next week when my case comes in!

• Options
    The way I see it the Mantle and A Rod sets will be a part of a larger set of cards from various years chronicling all of their home runs. It could be an interesting set to put together, something like the Bonds set I want no part of. Next will probably be the Nolan Ryan victory set recording every one of his wins.

Did you knows that from the December Pre Sell Sheets to the recently released ones by Topps, that Don Larsen no longer is included and that in his place, Jim Bunning as been added to the auto cards?
  • Options
    Thats odd, both Larsen and Bunning have been heritage mainstays. Man I really wished the real one checklist was stronger. It appear
    that the low numbered auto relics from this set are a lot more valuable than people give credit for. You might even pay for a case
    if you pull one of those.

Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>Next will probably be the Nolan Ryan victory set recording every one of his wins. >>

Now THAT'S an idea!
  • Options

<< <i> Next will probably be the Nolan Ryan victory set recording every one of his wins.

<< <i>

I wouldn't be suprised if they did it by strikeout. image
  • Options

<< <i>
    I still would like people opinion on wether or not the Arod and Mantle sets will comprise a master set?

Kevin >>

I would say no, BUT, with me anyway ....... I am a fanatic and IF I decide to buy that case I have been eye-balling it will be a quick spiral into much money being spent trying to complete the Mantle and A-Rod subsets. I just won't be able to control myself ..... I will WANT those subsets along with the regular chrome set. That is what has stopped me from plunging at this point. If I do, I am doomed image

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't ever opened a Heritage pack. I do, however, always follow these threads, from the bleachers so to speak, with great enjoyment. All of you seem to have a great time with it.

Anyway .... I'll glady help those of you out by picking up your unwanted A Rod cards. image

May you all hit something decent this season.

Matthew
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    Its kind of funny. If you read the threads from the past few years, the same things come up. The set will be watered down, people aren't going to buy any this year, yada yada... But the day the Heritage hits stores, everyone forgets about all that and the fun starts! I am sure this year will be the same as years past. Everyone will have fun, bust a few boxes/cases, pull some autos, chase the SPs. When we are all done, someone will post "I can't waituntil Heritage 08 comes out." image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I still would like people opinion on wether or not the Arod and Mantle sets will comprise a master set? >>

Kevin

The inveterate Heritage collectors will have to have all the insert sets to consider their master
    complete...no?

>>

If not Mike, it may set a precedent for the next few years. How much really consitutes the master set, I think all those cards is just ridiculous, but I just stick to the set, NAP, t&N etc I am not too die hard
  • Options

<< <i>Its kind of funny. If you read the threads from the past few years, the same things come up. The set will be watered down, people aren't going to buy any this year, yada yada... But the day the Heritage hits stores, everyone forgets about all that and the fun starts! I am sure this year will be the same as years past. Everyone will have fun, bust a few boxes/cases, pull some autos, chase the SPs. When we are all done, someone will post "I can't waituntil Heritage 08 comes out." image >>

You are right, perhaps all us heritage collectors are actually looking for a set that looks amazing AND is a good value. I only get the impression
    that topps is seeing how little they can put into this set and still sell it. Im all for fun, but its hard to get excited when other products
    with the same SRP are getting you multiple chrome cards and multiple autographs.

Heritage IS fun...but thats not only a blessing but a curse. Topps makes another product that is base set oriented, it features no
    autos and few GU but costs only 25 bucks a box. Does twice the price really justify the 1:350+ pack odds of pulling an auto?

Thanks
    Kevin
  • Options
    I don't think I've seen it there previously but the release date of 2/26 is now showing on the calendar on Topps' website. That's Monday. Only 6 days....
  • Options
    ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭
    I was bored at work today, so I did some quick math. I am waiting for a hobby case. It should yield the following:

12 boxes
    288 packs
    2304 cards
    144 SPs
    24 Chromes including 18 chromes, 5 refractors and a 50/50 shot at a black refractor
    108 inserts including 44 Mantles, 26 ARods, 15 NAPs, 11 TNs & 11 Flashbacks
    2028 base cards making about 5 base sets

That math is rough due to quick rounding of percentages. It does not take poor collation or damaged cards into account. I have no guess as to how autos may land, but there should be one in a case I’m guessing (but not betting on).
    Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • Options
    Thanks for running the numbers. That is way too many Mantle and Arod cards and too few chrome. Chrome looks like it is going to be TOUGH to complete. Actually NAP and T&N will be tough too.
  • Options
    So you will need 7 cases for a shot at the chrome set with perfect coallation? LMAO Refractors went from 1:24 to 1:almost 60???
    Man that sucks. Im really hoping that a case gets you a few autos.

Kevin
  • Options
    I'm not liking the numbers that Jim put together at all. Looks like I'm definitely out of the refractor chase this year. I'll still do a chrome set, but most likely will depend on lots from eBay and then trading here and on the Bench.

Geordie
  • Options

<< <i>So you will need 7 cases for a shot at the chrome set with perfect coallation? LMAO Refractors went from 1:24 to 1:almost 60???
    Man that sucks. Im really hoping that a case gets you a few autos.

Kevin >>

Man, if that is even close to accurate this year will cost way too much money to put together. Especially for me, I am now addicted to finishing every subset UNDER the refractor line. I don't know ..... I think I am going to pass. image

• Options
    ttt when do you think we should start looking for blasters? Mon shipping date...by friday should I go to the pillow aisle??image