Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Come share any picture!

Comments

• Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! There will definitely be a collection room and I'll be sure to show it off as soon as we get in.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭
    I recently went through Orlando on a business trip. I brought these shirts back for the lil ones to wear.

Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Cute kids and hilarious shirts.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    Great looking kids halosfan and I love those shirts.

Poor boy has lost so much of his hair that he was born with.

Still growing like a weed as he is almost at 10lbs. image
  • Options
    Went to the Lightning game last night against the Devils. Pretty good game, we came back to take the lead, then blew it with seconds to go and lost in the shootout. Oh well, Stamkos had 2 goals, and St. Louis and Hedman both had 2 assists. Now we just need to get Vinny Lecavalier going....

Opening face off

Dwight Howard did the ceremonial face off.

Drove by Jeter's house after the game to check out the construction, but it was too dark for pics image
  • Options
    The Tampa arena is one of the nicest - once you get through the "neighborhood". Picturesque indeed.

• Options
  • Options
    Photos from my camera phone. Wish they were better quality, but oh well...

Pike (helmet tilted off his head on the left) and his skill players during warm ups.

USF coming out of the tunnel...

During the first offensive series.

All in all great night....
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    My youngest with the boys.

The puppy is only 7 months old, a pain in the ass, and nearly as big as the 8 year old!!

I think he may be as large as a horse before he's done growing.

shawn
  • Options

Great pic Shawn, the memories of when they're that old are so great. But it's so sad when they grow up and move away. I just helped my son move to a city 400 miles from his mom, and even further from me. image

Goot, you always post the best pics, keep em coming. image
  • Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

My Darth Daughter...

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Just a few of my Actors in the latest film

• Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    Darth Daughter

Great pic Bryon.

shawn
  • Options
    ya great pic Bryon, Darth Daughter's the best, lol.

Here's a pic of my little girl from a few years back.

She and her friends were over last weekend, they took my truck out 4x4ing and also to a few parties I just found out about???

Here she is a few months back with her new acoustic, she played me a great tune on the piano the other day. She's learning guitar and drums now.

Man... they grow so fast. image

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Darth Daughter

Great pic Bryon.

shawn >>

i concur that is great!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    pretty amazing picture of my grandfather carrying former heavyweight champ Jack Dempsey off the Coast Guard ship

• Options
    Lol, that is so cool. image
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is the 2009 Softball Champions!!!!!!!!!!!! We won our 2nd World Series in a row ( It was our 4th consecutive appearance btw ) We finished the regular season 20-2 and 5-1 Playoff record!

Im the bald guy 3rd from the left bottom row

• Options
    Friday night went to the Magic game with my girlfriend.

Sunday was the Bucs game! This wasn't just any "throwback" game where the team just wears old jerseys. The cheerleaders, the field, mascot, employees, etc. were all decked out in the creamsicles! Also, no current music (not sure if this is a good or bad thing image )

Josh Freeman's first ever play as a starter.

Mr. Selmon himself!

Coach after the Gatorade shower!

Michael Clayton showing some love to the fans.

One RELIEVED Ronde Barber!!!

• Options
    My new ride is pretty sweeeeet. I hope to pick up all the hot chicks with it.

• Options
    BigDaddyBowmanBigDaddyBowman Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭
    The last month and a half my house was turned upside down with renovations....but it was well worth it! We had talked about moving..but we decided to put some money into renovating instead. Sold off a bunch of cards which paid for about a 1/3 of the project...savings and loans did the rest. Here are some before/after shots of our old kitchen/dining room/living room turned into a "great" room.....

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE (stairs and tiny pantry)
    turned into a
    AFTER: (walk-in pantry)

• Options

Very nice! But lose the curio cabinet and display some vintage FB! image
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

my boy and I last saturday leading the parade.

a pair of F16s that buzzed our downtown during the parade. Holy crap was that unprecedented and impressive.
  • Options

<< <i>Very nice! But lose the curio cabinet and display some vintage FB! image >>

--------------------------------------------------------
    C'mon...I have to let my wife have at least one room and little cabint for her stuff!

She lets me have the family room for my football stuff...so I can't complain!
  • Options
    Very Nice Ryan! I bet Mrs. BigDaddyBowman is very very happy image
  • Options

<< <i>Very Nice Ryan! I bet Mrs. BigDaddyBowman is very very happy image >>

you bet! when Mamas happy...Big Daddy's happy!

she gets granite...I get a chicle...seems fair!
  • Options

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    My boy taken at 5pm with my blackberry. They really should put better cameras on those things.

He just got his first license a month or so ago. Yesterday was his first official day of actual hunting. We went out yesterday for 3+ hours in the morning and 2+ in the afternoon and didn't see anything. (It's Youth Gun weekend here in Ohio). I took off of work 4 hours early today and we went back out and saw one deer. When he shot today he yelled, combined with a fist pump..."YES, That was worth 8 hours!"

He has only shot his shotgun a handful of times. Shot 2x at this 8 pointer and missed the first time. LOL. (Buck Fever).

He was very excited about it. We're getting burger and trail bologna and some other stuff that I will give to my friend that owns the property.

I suspect he had trouble getting to sleep tonite. Not bad for his first.

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My boy taken at 5pm with my blackberry. They really should put better cameras on those things.

He just got his first license a month or so ago. Yesterday was his first official day of actual hunting. We went out yesterday for 3+ hours in the morning and 2+ in the afternoon and didn't see anything. (It's Youth Gun weekend here in Ohio). I took off of work 4 hours early today and we went back out and saw one deer. When he shot today he yelled, combined with a fist pump..."YES, That was worth 8 hours!"

He has only shot his shotgun a handful of times. Shot 2x at this 8 pointer and missed the first time. LOL. (Buck Fever).

He was very excited about it. We're getting burger and trail bologna and some other stuff that I will give to my friend that owns the property.

I suspect he had trouble getting to sleep tonite. Not bad for his first.

image >>

Great experience for the both of you , thanks for sharing. I remember those days. May there be many more.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    lanemyer85lanemyer85 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭
    now that sign is funny!!!

and nice job on the buck, tell i said congrats!! will make a great story for thanksgiving.
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    Nice 8 pt,that's one he won't forget! And yes that is a funny sign!

Lou
    Collecting Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell cards.
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    This is a picture of my American Bulldog, Nikki. So the other day I'm about to leave for work, and I go out into the back yard to see my dogs. I find Angie (chocolate lab) right away, but Nikki's nowhere to be found. I call her, and still no dog. So I look towards the back fence, and I see her out behind our magnolia tree. I call her again, and she comes racing over. Quick lick on the hand, and off she goes back behind the magnolia tree. Hmm, what's up with this. So I walk over there and see the scene below. Now my Nikki ain't no smart dog, but she knows what love is. She was having fun with her new buddy, but wasn't hip on possums playing possum. Soon after Nikki wandered away, her new buddy did too. Poor dumb dog.
  • Options
    We recently had a visitor staying in our Bismark palm:

One of our 4 that seemed to develop a case of the Rabies image

Tonya
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice palm tree Tonya!

You must have an excellent landscaper that excels at picking the right plants for your hardiness zone.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My daughter Nicole had her Christmas picture sitting today, and this is one of many nice pictures she took.

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My daughter Nicole had her Christmas picture sitting today, and this is one of many nice pictures she took.

image >>

Beautiful picture. I think she takes after your better half.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    Just got the pics processed so I thought I'd share:
    My second-oldest son's midget FB season ended last month, they won city for the second straight year, going 13-1 over that time. They outscored their opponents by avg 32 pts per game. Their team's nickname (ironically) is the Lions.
    He played center, long snapper, and nose guard on every down for two years.
    And someday, he's gonna make his old man a lotta $ image

• Options
    TheThrill22TheThrill22 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭
    Picture of my daughter that was in our local newspaper. She finished 3rd in a big tournament.

• Options
    I just found this pic from my Fantasy Football draft this past August.. Im the guy with the shirt that says "fish.." on it, looks like I wasnt a "fish" after all though- First place in my division! image

• Options
    Nice pic Paul! Do the other two guys wearing camouflage shorts work with you?
  • Options
    Hey Matt, yes all those guys work with me at the prison. The big guy in front flexing his arm is a dinasaur he has been there for almost 20 years and is 51 years old, he party's like he is 21 though image he is the BIGGEST Raider fan going, his last name is Shrader but we call him ( Loudly ) RAIDER!!!!!!!! He broke me in as rookie on the Disciplinary detention unit- "Old School" style image
  • Options

<< <i>his last name is Shrader but we call him ( Loudly ) RAIDER!!!!!!!! >>

That is hilarious!image
  • Options
    Gawd. I have a buddy from Boston I work out with, and every guy in that picture just about sums him up image

Must be something in the water on the East coast
  • Options
    Hey Paul, were you guys hiding in someone's garage? And where are all the Yankee posters? image
  • Options

<< <i>Picture of my daughter that was in our local newspaper. She finished 3rd in a big tournament. >>

Congratulations to your daughter. When she's practicing have her work on making sure that her left foot (slide foot) is pointing straight at the pins after her release instead of it pointing at the gutter.

Edited to add: Unless the picture is making it only appear to point at the gutter. Her squared up shoulders and arm follow through all look mechanically sound.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

I'm glad your son nailed him...

I think that buck's great, great, great, great, great grandfather is the one that totaled my 1965 Mustang Fastback back in 1985!
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I just found this pic from my Fantasy Football draft this past August.. Im the guy with the shirt that says "fish.." on it, looks like I wasnt a "fish" after all though- First place in my division! image

image >>

He sure looks like a fellow Raider fan!Would fit right in the black hole.

J.R.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    **Congratulations to your daughter. When she's practicing have her work on making sure that her left foot (slide foot) is pointing straight at the pins after her release instead of it pointing at the gutter.

Edited to add: Unless the picture is making it only appear to point at the gutter. Her squared up shoulders and arm follow through all look mechanically sound. **

She was a bit annoyed that they used that picture as she did "fall off" on that shot as she stuck on her slide.
  • Options
    Update to Tricia's bowling today: She had the high game for the tournament of 268, total 6 game series of 1234.