Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Come share any picture!

Comments

• Options
    Piman58Piman58 Posts: 814 ✭✭
    Here are a few pictures from our family trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park in Michigan

My daughter and myself with her birthday sand castle at Empire Beach

My daughter with her birthday cake at a restaurant in Glen Arbor

My wife and daughter part way up the Dune Climb

Charles
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

Great pics guys, nothing better in this world than watching one of your own play your favorite sport. image

Now I'm gonna be needing to fry up some fish, mmmm.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭✭
    For the 2nd year in a row, my 18 year old son peformed the National Anthem (sax solo) at the AAA game between the Lehigh Valley IronPigs and the Norfolk Tides the other night...........

I may be biased, but I think he killed!!

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
    I doubt George Thorogood and Tina Turner would be half as succesful without their sax guys.

The sax rules. Howlin for my baby

Now make with some video Ironmanfan. image
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I doubt George Thorogood and Tina Turner would be half as succesful without their sax guys.

The sax rules. Howlin for my baby

Now make with some video Ironmanfan. image >>

I have it taped on our video camera and just have to figure out how to put it on-line
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    Nice pics all....congrats on your son's championship goose!
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Great pics everyone.

It always amazes me when I see pictures of some of the large dunes in Michigan. Large lakes and glacial movement sure do cause some neat geological phenomena.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    great stuff guys.

goose congrats on the championship, i have to ask what was with the pinkies?? that looks like one happy bunch

piman beautiful baby

ironmanfan i'm sure he ready to replace clearance clemons in the e-street band, congrats
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    Ah the joys of living in the woods. Peace, quiet and MOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just happened to look out the window at the right moment and saw this beauty walking out the one side of our driveway. It's raining here (has been raining just about everyday since school got out) so I took these from our living room. Pictures taken at around 3:00 this afternoon.

• Options
    The plural of moose is mossen. The plural of cow is cheeseburgers.
  • Options

<< <i>The plural of moose is mossen. The plural of cow is cheeseburgers. >>

And the effect of trying to get close to a moose to get pictures is to get the snot kicked out of you. image

You would be surprised at the dumb things I have seen with tourist trying to get pictures of the moose when they are in the blueberry fields.
  • Options
    revmoranrevmoran Posts: 398 ✭✭
    The view from our campsite where we will soon be far away from all computers at Hither Hills State Park, Montauk, NY

imageimage
  • Options
    KarbKarb Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    My daughter was the flower girl and my son was the ring bearer in my friend's wedding.

Robert

Hoarding silver and collecting history
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Family went to see the Braves vs Yankees at Turner Field.

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    here's my kid throwin' bb's for his summer league team in San Diego, he's up around 88-90 MPH on the gun....looking forward to his sophomore season in college......enjoy.

• Options
    Front

Back
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    KarbKarb Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    That's a nice 3 in 1 ya got there image
    Robert

Hoarding silver and collecting history
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    from a local football camp that was held yesterday and today for the area youth.

my boy is in the red. One pic is Brian Hartline and the other is James Laurinaitis. There were some other current starters for the Buckeyes there too and I was truly impressed with the way they all interacted with all of the kids. They had them running various stations/drills. My buddy is one of the organizers of the event and got a mini helmet signed by James for my son.

The boys had a great time.

• Options
    Yeah, this is the thread I had in mind.... Check out some photos that were uploaded with photobucket, the tend to disapear a lot.

Tinypic.com is the way to go if you want your pictures there permanently!
  • Options
    Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭
    Well, since we spent so much on our NY vacation we can't afford meat. So instead for diner tonight we are having roasted cat! image

Looking for Carl Willey items.
  • Options
    im hooked on this site... failblog.org it brings me much laughter. enjoy

• Options
    intenceintence Posts: 1,255
  • Options

<< <i>image >>

Nice one! image
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,547 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Well I recently moved over to Tampa for school, but due to the waves brought to the East Coast of Florida by Hurricane Bill, I decided to take a little jaunt home image

Sunrise, right before paddling out.

Waves were mainly in the 6-8 ft range. Some bigger, some smaller.

Perfect...

• Options
    ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭
    This one is from my son's first birthday party.

Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • Options
    From the Station fire out here in Cali.

Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    Old ticket stub.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    OK, it says any picture.

Here's the boys hanging out on the deck.

Sure I've got a 40 glock and 45 colt in the bedstand, and an alarm system on the house, but you can never be too safe, right??

shawn
  • Options

Very beautiful dogs. We had a couple German Shepherds growing up and they are a great breed.

And here is what I nearly stepped on today. Was about an inch long but boy could this little guy move as he was near impossible to get a good pic of.

• Options

imageimage
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    My Nikki ain't a smart dog, but she knows what love is. She was terribly upset that she had killed her new buddy. She's not hip on possums playing possum, though. Bored, she eventually wandered away, and so did the possum.

• Options
    Our seats for the Rays game on Friday night....2nd row in Right field. Too bad it wasn't left field so I could be right behind my boy CC.

View from the Student section...(blurry, but not bad for a camera phone)

My girlfriend and I in the USF student section near the end of one of our cupcake blow out games. Next week-FSU.

• Options
    Awesome pics im from Tampa as well.

This one is of when we called called out a convoy that was hit by an IED. Then the IP's starting shooting at anything and everything. (didn't trust them 1 bit)

• Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Here are a couple of pics my wife took with her phone today of our baby Savannah. (She just turned 1 a couple of weeks ago)

imageimage
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Cute pics Brian. Where's her Aikman jersey?
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Cute pics Brian. Where's her Aikman jersey? >>

Hi Matt, thanks!! I could take a pic of her in an Aikman UCLA jersey, but I don't have any Cowboys jerseys...Maybe one day I'll start an Aikman collection.

Brian
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend and I in the USF student section near the end of one of our cupcake blow out games. Next week-FSU.

image >>

oh how our goot has grown up!!!!

enjoy college you only get ot do it once!!! it looks like your in a good place for that
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    I clearly have to much time on my hands some days. image

• Options

<< <i>oh how our goot has grown up!!!! >>

I thought the same thing LOL!

Barf, that picture is a scroll down surprise image
    Tonya
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 for a Tonya sighting.
  • Options

<< <i>Barf, that picture is a scroll down surprise image >>

Just keeping to tradition. image Here is our firstborn Simon.

And as our own cabbage patch doll (My father in law absolutely hated this picture).

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    the boy and I went on our annual fishing trek to Canada last week. A few pics from there and from Alex Bay, NY.

• Options
    My sons football pics.Andrew on the rt is a senior starting at strong side tackle Off, and tackle def. Zach on the left is a freshman and starts at center on off. and def tackle. Both have gpa's above 3.7 and they are truly good kids. Even though I'm biased. Lou.

Collecting Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell cards.
  • Options
    Angels game two weeks ago. sat right in the first row.

Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Closing on my first home in a few weeks...after a few oddball situations and bidding wars, I'm glad to end up in this one.

I'll also be glad to be able to spend a few bucks on baseball cards again and not have to save every dime to please the bank.

Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭
    Good looking pad. Congrats!
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    Bunchobull -

let's see the collection room !

Congrats.