Home Sports Talk
Options

The official 2023 New York Jets season thread

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:
    I was just perusing Jets fan discussion online. They are throwing out names...Brady has been mentioned a few times.

No, Brady is not going there

I know right, no chance of Brady going to the Jets, that's just a silly suggestion. No, he'll take this season off, get rested up, and head to the Dolphins next year, muhahaha!

Brady signed a lucrative contract to work for Fox Sports, but I think it doesn't begin until the 2024 season.

So technically I guess he could still join an NFL team. But if he really wanted to do that, he could have done that in the off season. I'd be shocked if it happened now.

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:
    I was just perusing Jets fan discussion online. They are throwing out names...Brady has been mentioned a few times.

I know right, no chance of Brady going to the Jets, that's just a silly suggestion. No, he'll take this season off, get rested up, and head to the Dolphins next year, muhahaha!

Brady signed a lucrative contract to work for Fox Sports, but I think it doesn't begin until the 2024 season.

So technically I guess he could still join an NFL team. But if he really wanted to do that, he could have done that in the off season. I'd be shocked if it happened now.

Brady was not as bad as he looked last season. The Buck’s offensive coordinator was a dingbat. He got the can, and even with Baker Mayfield in charge, they looked much better in week 1.

Still Brady would be a fool to come back. All the money in the world can’t help you if you are in a wheelchair.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 12, 2023 3:54AM

@craig44 said:
    just got up and heard the news. Buf found a way to lose the game and its looking like we will be without Arod this year.

I wonder if Rodgers will come back next year or call it a career. I have heard Achilles rehab is brutal for an athlete.

I would say it's probably a strong possibility but maybe Rodgers will want that NY spot light and not want to go out with an 0-1 Passing stat for his NY career lol

• Options

@craig44 said:
    just got up and heard the news. Buf found a way to lose the game and its looking like we will be without Arod this year.

I wonder if Rodgers will come back next year or call it a career. I have heard Achilles rehab is brutal for an athlete.

Rodgers is 39 years old and rich. And he's been to the big show.

I'd say there is basically zero chance of him ever playing football again, unless the injury isn't as serious as being reported. If it is his achilles, I'd have to give it a definitive zero.

Although for contractual purposes, etc, so he gets paid, he may not announce his retirement until after the season.

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

Teams should think about this before they hire 39 year old quarterbacks. All it takes in one seemingly innocuous spill, and they are finished. George Blanda and Tom Brady were the exceptions.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

@BillJones said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

Brady was not as bad as he looked last season. The Buck’s offensive coordinator was a dingbat. He got the can, and even with Baker Mayfield in charge, they looked much better in week 1.

Still Brady would be a fool to come back. All the money in the world can’t help you if you are in a wheelchair.

"All the money in the world can’t help you if you are in a wheelchair."

Well stated. Completely agree!

I recall years ago watching a documentary about Jim Otto. And the brutal pain and suffering he has to endure each day as a result of injuries playing football.

• Options

Here's the video I was referring to.

https://youtu.be/fTHBl0irlaI

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder> @stevek said:

@BillJones said:

@stevek said:
    Zach Wilson with a 35.9 QB rating at halftime. Looks like it's gonna be a very long season for Giants and Jets fans.

Oh well, at least New York fans have the Yankees and Mets to look forward to in the playoffs. Ooops.

Whoever said that piling on NY fans couldn't be fun? 😉😎

All the money in the world spent and nowhere to go.

This shows that the late George Steinbrenner and his GM, Cashman (aptly named) were brighter that folks gave them credit for being. Like so many sports organizations, throwing money at a team does not automatically produce a winner.

I've seen that a number of times in the business world, whereby an owner's son takes over the family business, and runs it into the ground in various ways, usually thru incompetence.

So far Clark Hunt for the KC Chiefs has done well since taking over after his Dad, Lamar Hunt passed away.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

NO!

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

@BillJones said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

I recall years ago watching a documentary about Jim Otto. And the brutal pain and suffering he has to endure each day as a result of injuries playing football.

This is very true. we watch the games on Sundays, then we move on. The players have to deal with whatever injuries they incur sometimes for the rest of their lives.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

@craig44 said:

@stevek said:

@BillJones said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

This is very true. we watch the games on Sundays, then we move on. The players have to deal with whatever injuries they incur sometimes for the rest of their lives.

I played football grades 7 thru 12. I still have a knee that bothers me a little bit when I'm walking for a long distance, from a clip that happened during a game. Fortunately it's not painful. Not even when it happened. But at the time it happened, it may have been the most frightening moment of my life.

The SOB completely blind sided me as the play was on the other side of the field. No penalty was even called because the refs weren't looking towards the other side of the field. I went down like a sack of potatoes, and wasn't sure if I was going to get up. Fortunately, I got up, quickly shook it off and just stayed on the field and played the next play, and the rest of the game.

Funny, I wasn't mad at all about it during the game. Even though that was about as dirty a play as it gets, I figured it was just football. I guess I'm more mad about it now, when thinking about it. LOL

One thing for sure, I'm very glad in the long run that I wasn't good enough to play college or professional football. Yes, back then I would have loved to have done that, I admit it. However the toll football takes on a body at those high levels of competition, if you wish to enjoy life as much as possible with a healthy, pain free body, looking back, in my view wouldn't have been worth the money or fame.

All that being said, is why I have the utmost respect for NFL players. They are true warriors and I don't begrudge them one iota the big money they make.

• Options

I think I can recall a short video piece I watched many many years ago about how much of a toll football took on Jerome Bettis. He had an extremely hard time first thing in the morning getting moving and such. And this was from a guy in his 40s.

Also, The picture of Johnny Unitas' hands/fingers was pretty shocking as well.

I agree with Stevek. Those NFL players deserve every cent they earn.

• Options

@craig44 said:
    I think I can recall a short video piece I watched many many years ago about how much of a toll football took on Jerome Bettis. He had an extremely hard time first thing in the morning getting moving and such. And this was from a guy in his 40s.

Also, The picture of Johnny Unitas' hands/fingers was pretty shocking as well.

I agree with Stevek. Those NFL players deserve every cent they earn.

Also the CTE factor.

I remember a kid on our HS football team. He had a propensity for getting knocked
    out on the field. Even in practice, around once or twice a week, he would get
    knocked out. He got knocked out in a few games.

But after each incident, he'd be unconscious for around ten seconds, we'd help
    him get back up, and he'd immediately be fine as if nothing happened.

I certainly hope that he hasn't fell victim to CTE. I'm sure in today's guidelines,
    he wouldn't be allowed to step on a football field.

• Options
    edited September 12, 2023 8:25AM

These guys don't do much to help their cause though, they purposely wear the bare minimum pads so they can be faster and they would much rather "Hit" to blow a guy up instead of fundamentally wrapping up and tackling.

Also there is the line of thinking that they chose to play with nobody forcing them to suit up and go after the big money, most of these guys have educations from big time schools that look pretty good on resumes but they want NFL money

I don't have much sympathy for these guys to be honest, try doing corrections for 20 years in a cement and steel arena tackling and brawling with guys for millions less.

• Options

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/aaron-rodgers-injury-update-mri-reveals-jets-qb-suffered-a-complete-tear-of-achilles-tendon/

Yep he is done for the season what a shame. I sincerely thought they would make a run for a Super Bowl this season

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 12, 2023 8:48AM

@perkdog said:
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/aaron-rodgers-injury-update-mri-reveals-jets-qb-suffered-a-complete-tear-of-achilles-tendon/

Yep he is done for the season what a shame. I sincerely thought they would make a run for a Super Bowl this season

Wow, that is pretty rough. You gotta think that he's second guessing that 35M paycut he willingly took not to long ago.

I was actually looking forward to seeing how the AFCE played out this year with Arod in the mix. Now at 39yrs old and with all that will be required to rehab this injury,we may not even get a chance to see him play for Gang Green.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

A torn Achilles tendon, I'm sickened. I've covered Aaron Rodgers for years now on the forum and it saddens me to think we may never see him in the NFL again.

• Options

@perkdog said:
    These guys don't do much to help their cause though, they purposely wear the bare minimum pads so they can be faster and they would much rather "Hit" to blow a guy up instead of fundamentally wrapping up and tackling.

Also there is the line of thinking that they chose to play with nobody forcing them to suit up and go after the big money, most of these guys have educations from big time schools that look pretty good on resumes but they want NFL money

I don't have much sympathy for these guys to be honest, try doing corrections for 20 years in a cement and steel arena tackling and brawling with guys for millions less.

Paul - I had a business neighbor in a strip mall whereby they sold copier machines. It was a small suburban branch of a much larger copier company in Philly. We became pretty good friends, and often me, him, and a few other reps would share a beer in his office or my office after closing time, and shoot the breeze with some good laughs.

I only bring that up because before he had that job, he was also involved in taking care of prisoners. He didn't talk about it much, but he was a prison guard. How he got from prison guard to copier salesman I'll never know. But the guy was intelligent, and hard working, did very well in the trade.

It's interesting that once in a while he would bring up the subject of how a prisoner would threaten him, and it's funny the way he handled it. He'd always say right back to the angry prisoner, Go ahead if you're feeling froggy, go ahead.

Now this guy was around 6' 2" and muscular, so I guess he could pull it off with the taunt. But I'd say to him i think if i was in that position, I'd be trying to calm down the prisoner rather that challenging him. In any event, I guess the tactic must have worked well for him. I think he was a guard for around ten years.

Frankly Paul, nobody could pay me enough to do what you and he did. You earned every dime of your paycheck, that's for sure.

• Options

What a friggin shame. I almost feel like the Jets are cursed. Didnt the same thing happen to them in the late 90s with Vinnie Testaverte?

I am stating here now that I am rooting for an Aaron Rodgers comeback season starting September 2024!!!

• Options

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

Paul - I had a business neighbor in a strip mall whereby they sold copier machines. It was a small suburban branch of a much larger copier company in Philly. We became pretty good friends, and often me, him, and a few other reps would share a beer in his office or my office after closing time, and shoot the breeze with some good laughs.

I only bring that up because before he had that job, he was also involved in taking care of prisoners. He didn't talk about it much, but he was a prison guard. How he got from prison guard to copier salesman I'll never know. But the guy was intelligent, and hard working, did very well in the trade.

It's interesting that once in a while he would bring up the subject of how a prisoner would threaten him, and it's funny the way he handled it. He'd always say right back to the angry prisoner, Go ahead if you're feeling froggy, go ahead.

Now this guy was around 6' 2" and muscular, so I guess he could pull it off with the taunt. But I'd say to him i think if i was in that position, I'd be trying to calm down the prisoner rather that challenging him. In any event, I guess the tactic must have worked well for him. I think he was a guard for around ten years.

Frankly Paul, nobody could pay me enough to do what you and he did. You earned every dime of your paycheck, that's for sure.

Thanks Steve and I will add that nobody forced me to do it so I too made sacrifices for money/benefits/pension so I absolutely can understand NFL players doing what they do, I'd do it if I had the chance as well and it sucks that they get hurt but my point is they chose to play by their own free will.

That guy you mentioned did what alot of people do and they do 10 years to get vested and move on to other things, I did 20 because honestly there wasn't much else out there where I could earn the same money but that's definitely all on me.

• Options

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

Thanks Steve and I will add that nobody forced me to do it so I too made sacrifices for money/benefits/pension so I absolutely can understand NFL players doing what they do, I'd do it if I had the chance as well and it sucks that they get hurt but my point is they chose to play by their own free will.

That guy you mentioned did what alot of people do and they do 10 years to get vested and move on to other things, I did 20 because honestly there wasn't much else out there where I could earn the same money but that's definitely all on me.

Completely agree!

This guy had a wife and three hungry children, so ya do what ya gotta do to make a living for yourself and your family. With the money he earned from that guard job, he managed to buy a nice house, nice car, and nice furnishings. There is honor in all work, whatever career we choose. 👍

• Options

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

Completely agree!

This guy had a wife and three hungry children, so ya do what ya gotta do to make a living for yourself and your family. With the money he earned from that guard job, he managed to buy a nice house, nice car, and nice furnishings. There is honor in all work, whatever career we choose. 👍

100000000%

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

Saw a clip of how his foot kind of stuck in the turf and his calf muscle rippled when the achilles let go - horrible sight.

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options

• Options

The clip of his injury is hard to watch, I'm still just in shock about it all, the first drive of the season and boom, it's over. It makes you really think about how delicate a sport it really is, it doesn't take much for your career to go sideways. I was reading about how more than a quarter of NFL players that suffer this injury never play again, and Rodgers is 39 years old, I just wonder if he's done for good.

• Options

Part of me thinks he'll be back, knowing Rodgers, he doesn't want to go out like this, he's pretty stubborn and he doesn't want this to be the last image of him on a football field.

• Options

Dam that's gotta hurt.

I sometimes get a morning cramp in my toe, and I can barely stand it.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    Part of me thinks he'll be back, knowing Rodgers, he doesn't want to go out like this, he's pretty stubborn and he doesn't want this to be the last image of him on a football field.

0-1 for his NY Career probably won't sit well with him but either decision he makes I will respect what he has accomplished

• Options

I can empathize with jets fans when i think back to the second quarter of the chiefs game in 2008

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

0-1 for his NY Career probably won't sit well with him but either decision he makes I will respect what he has accomplished

It might not be his choice. Its a long brutal rehab for that even if he was still in his college days. The injury could easily make the decision for him.

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's it for Rodgers.
    Off into the sunset. Via con dios.

Have a nice day
  • Options

So the question is: Will the Jets try to make a trade for Stafford? They were interested about him during the preseason before Rodgers signed.

• Options

@Steven59 said:
    So the question is: Will the Jets try to make a trade for Stafford? They were interested about him during the preseason before Rodgers signed.

It would be very hard for them to make that trade when Rodgers is due 115M over the next 3 seasons and the Jets still owe pick(s) to GB from that trade. I doubt that NY would then trade even more picks plus take on Stafford's 120M due through 2023-25.

• Options

Yeah, that's too much, didn't give that a thought! . So Zack Wilson be "Da man" - gonna be a long season for the Jets......

• Options

There are different ways the Jets can handle this. As a fan, I know it would be frustrating. I would think that some fans want them to trade for someone who can maybe make magic for one season with a loaded team. I saw them discussing Jameis Winston. Sone fans might be thinking they should now tank. Worst scenario is most likely. Not much success, but still too good to have a top pick. But maybe they will roll with the Zman and let the pieces fall where they may.

• Options

The tough thing for NY is if they go looking to trade for some team's backup QB they're likely to slightly overpay for that QB. What would have normally cost a mid to late round pick could now be in the 2nd to 4th round range. It might seem a better chance to go after one of the younger QBs released on cutdown day.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:
    There are different ways the Jets can handle this. As a fan, I know it would be frustrating. I would think that some fans want them to trade for someone who can maybe make magic for one season with a loaded team. I saw them discussing Jameis Winston. Sone fans might be thinking they should now tank. Worst scenario is most likely. Not much success, but still too good to have a top pick. But maybe they will roll with the Zman and let the pieces fall where they may.

Tanking is not an option with a defense like that. I’m used to watching the Chiefs play and when watching their defense play my main loudly worded comment directed at the tv is “How did that sob get that wide open”. That is in direct contrast to watching and rooting for the jets last night. I found I didn’t have to make that comment at all. When Josh did throw the ball to a teammate the receiver was immediately tackled.
    The jets most important players going forward are the O line. Protect the QB and there’s no reason the team won’t be competitive every single game this year. The QB, blondie boy or whatever his name is just has to be a caretaker, a protector of the ball, a poor man’s Brock Purdy. He doesn’t need to be a star, just a cog in the machine.
    Keep the turnover’s below league average and watch the D win games.

• Options

@Darin said:

@thisistheshow said:

Tanking is not an option with a defense like that. I’m used to watching the Chiefs play and when watching their defense play my main loudly worded comment directed at the tv is “How did that sob get that wide open”. That is in direct contrast to watching and rooting for the jets last night. I found I didn’t have to make that comment at all. When Josh did throw the ball to a teammate the receiver was immediately tackled.
    The jets most important players going forward are the O line. Protect the QB and there’s no reason the team won’t be competitive every single game this year. The QB, blondie boy or whatever his name is just has to be a caretaker, a protector of the ball, a poor man’s Brock Purdy. He doesn’t need to be a star, just a cog in the machine.

Zach Wilson is not up to snuff. If he thrives I will be surprised.

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:

@Steven59 said:

It would be very hard for them to make that trade when Rodgers is due 115M over the next 3 seasons and the Jets still owe pick(s) to GB from that trade. I doubt that NY would then trade even more picks plus take on Stafford's 120M due through 2023-25.

The Jets owe GB a 2nd round pick in the coming draft. Had Rodgers played 65% of snaps or more it would have been a first round pick. The injury means the Jets keep their first round pick

• Options

@Basebal21 said:

@erikthredd said:

@Steven59 said:

The Jets owe GB a 2nd round pick in the coming draft. Had Rodgers played 65% of snaps or more it would have been a first round pick. The injury means the Jets keep their first round pick

its more the salary that they'd be taking on by trading for Stafford than it is the picks. Matt is due 20/49.5/50.5M over the next three seasons,there's zero chance that the Jets would be willing to take that on when Arod's future in NY is up in the air like it is. He's owed a crapton of money while being signed thru 2028.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 12, 2023 8:41PM

@thisistheshow said:

@Darin said:

@thisistheshow said:

Showtime- how many points do you predict the pats will put up against the jets D when they play in two weeks?
    So you think Wilson has to thrive for the jets to win?
    Josh Allen is supposed to be an elite qb, although that seems to be more questionable as the years go by and he keeps making the same mistakes over and over. Regardless he got completely embarrassed by the jets defense.
    I guess Mac can’t do any worse than josh. 😝

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@Steven59 said:

Your Mr Reality 😄😄😄

• Options

Sorry to sound harsh, but Zach Wilson seems to me to be the type of QB who plays just good enough to lose. Perhaps I'm wrong and he turns out to be another Joe Namath, but I sincerely doubt it.

As for the game Monday night, Wilson did perform good enough to win that game. But I've seen this before when a starting QB goes down during the game. Unless the backup is a complete incompetent, the starting QB going down gives the entire team an adrenaline rush, and helps them to win. The Jets D stepped it up quite nicely.

This adrenaline rush may even last another game or so. But then reality sets in, and things go back to normal. The reality is this team is possibly stuck with Zach Wilson, guiding the Jets to yet another losing season.

• Options

Why Achilles tears are so devastating, and what's ahead for Aaron Rodgers

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-achilles-tears-devastating-whats-233056538.html

• Options

Well, I don't know what I'm going to do with Aaron Rodgers out for the season, I guess I'll follow the Giants, the only team in the NFL yet to score.

• Options

@stevek said:
    Sorry to sound harsh, but Zach Wilson seems to me to be the type of QB who plays just good enough to lose. Perhaps I'm wrong and he turns out to be another Joe Namath, but I sincerely doubt it.

As for the game Monday night, Wilson did perform good enough to win that game. But I've seen this before when a starting QB goes down during the game. Unless the backup is a complete incompetent, the starting QB going down gives the entire team an adrenaline rush, and helps them to win. The Jets D stepped it up quite nicely.

This adrenaline rush may even last another game or so. But then reality sets in, and things go back to normal. The reality is this team is possibly stuck with Zach Wilson, guiding the Jets to yet another losing season.

It will all come together nicely when the Jets fans start booing the kid as well

• Options

with the jets defense and strength at RB, they could do alright with Zwilson as a game manager. If he can handle that. Slow the games down and limit opponents' chances to score.

• Options

@Darin said:

@thisistheshow said:

@Darin said:

@thisistheshow said:

Showtime- how many points do you predict the pats will put up against the jets D when they play in two weeks?
    So you think Wilson has to thrive for the jets to win?
    Josh Allen is supposed to be an elite qb, although that seems to be more questionable as the years go by and he keeps making the same mistakes over and over. Regardless he got completely embarrassed by the jets defense.
    I guess Mac can’t do any worse than josh. 😝

Despite Allen's very poor showing I am probably much higher on the Bills than most. I'm sticking with them and the Chiefs as my picks, at least to represent the AFC. Allen is a complete stud. As I've brought up before, he spent time as a pro revamping his throwing motion, this mitigating the huge knock on him. The much improved accuracy, coupled with his arm cannon, plus his ability to run, has made him elite. He is also a gunslinger, and his downfall seems to be that one or two mistakes can give him the "deer in headlights " shell-shocked look, and his mistakes and lack of caution snowball.

As for the Pats and points...TBD.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2023 8:43AM

@thisistheshow said:

Despite Allen's very poor showing I am probably much higher on the Bills than most. I'm sticking with them and the Chiefs as my picks, at least to represent the AFC. Allen is a complete stud. As I've brought up before, he spent time as a pro revamping his throwing motion, this mitigating the huge knock on him. The much improved accuracy, coupled with his arm cannon, plus his ability to run, has made him elite. He is also a gunslinger, and his downfall seems to be that one or two mistakes can give him the "deer in headlights " shell-shocked look, and his mistakes and lack of caution snowball.

i'm in the "than most" camp. i have had the Bills in my own SB contenders conversation for the past few years, but not this one. what i saw on Monday night was enough to remove them. they do not have a running game. they never do. they have Diggs and little else in the receiving corps. i'm not sold on Gabe Davis and Dawson Knox as being difference makers. and then we have Josh Allen. as for him being a complete stud, no he's not. not anymore. there has been a regression taking place ever since Brian Daboll -- who was credited for his development -- left to go coach the Giants. he is undisciplined with the football and makes a slew of injudicious decisions, probably for the reasons i laid out above............the cupboard is barer than you think. he attempts to morph into Superman to overcome their deficiencies on offense, and a handful of turnovers later he does stuff like lose a game to stifler's mom's boyfriend. you cannot be considered a complete stud when that happens.

Buffalo will win a chunk of games like they always do. Allen will show flashes like he always does. but when the dead weight is eliminated comes playoffs time, they'll be taken out.........again. heck, they're not even going to win their own division this year; that distinction is going to go to Miami.