Home Sports Talk
Options

The Official 2023-2024 NBA Regular Season Discussion Thread

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 2024 Men's Basketball Olympics team has been set and it looks like it might be the one of the best rosters since the Dream Team in '92.
    Lebron
    Kawhi
    Curry
    Embiid
    Tatum
    AD
    Durant
    Booker
    Bam
    Jrue
    Ant Edwards
    Tyrese Haliburton

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:
    I hated seeing them lose but both teams played their asses off and Murray hit some incredible shots. Atlanta has a tough decision to make this summer in do they trade Dejounte or Trae? I'd probably keep Murray and move Young,

The C's broadcasters mentioned that the 40 lead changes were the 2nd most ever in a game since they started tracking that stat back in 96-97.

Sounds like you had a great night! I saw the fan at halftime hit the halfcourt shot for 10K and was hoping it might have been you or your son, maybe next time. 😉

Oh yes, I forgot about the half-court shot! The place went crazy! Loved seeing that in person. Well, the Celtics won't see the Hawks again this year (kind of glad)! Which is more favorable for them....Chicago or Miami? Even though the Bulls have a great young team....I tend to NOT want to see Playoff Himmy activate! :D

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 18, 2024 7:23AM

@Hallco said:

@erikthredd said:
    I hated seeing them lose but both teams played their asses off and Murray hit some incredible shots. Atlanta has a tough decision to make this summer in do they trade Dejounte or Trae? I'd probably keep Murray and move Young,

The C's broadcasters mentioned that the 40 lead changes were the 2nd most ever in a game since they started tracking that stat back in 96-97.

Sounds like you had a great night! I saw the fan at halftime hit the halfcourt shot for 10K and was hoping it might have been you or your son, maybe next time. 😉

Oh yes, I forgot about the half-court shot! The place went crazy! Loved seeing that in person. Well, the Celtics won't see the Hawks again this year (kind of glad)! Which is more favorable for them....Chicago or Miami? Even though the Bulls have a great young team....I tend to NOT want to see Playoff Himmy activate! :D

Boston beating Miami would be a huge confidence boost for them going forward but I'd prefer just to see them beat the Bulls.
    CHI/BOS likely goes to 5 games where MIA/BOS could go the full 7. The Celtics swept the Heat in their 4 games this year but I wouldn't want to see a grueling battle that could likely go to a 7th game.
    Get the easier matchup over with quickly then start preparing for your next opponent. At least, that's what I hope for.