Options

Double Dragon's Super Duper NFL Countdown

12346»

Comments

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

Days until opening day

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

This many days until the preseason starts.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

Been 2 months since DD logged on. I’m getting a bit worried. Anyone heard anything from him?

W.C.Fields
  • Options

@doubledragon
    The good thing about the Panthers this year is they haven’t lost a game yet. The bad thing about the Panthers is they might not win a game. Not a very impressive showing against the Jets. 84 yards in the first half, no third down conversion. No points through 55 minutes and everyone is gushing about Bryce Young. The omens are there for a 4 win season.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Cook signs with the Jets

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭✭

I think its time to move on from football as the season is over!

• Options
    RidethelightningRidethelightning Posts: 390 ✭✭✭

Hey !!! Let's talk politics here :) !!! Then we can get in to how the WNBA is the end of the world ! Yipppeeeeee :)