That’s a hoot!

• Options
    FrazFraz Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like those, a lot! ^^

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 18, 2023 1:27PM

@pursuitofliberty said:
    A full pot of coffee later, but got the list done, images cropped and organized and descriptions written for the day.

Here's one that is definitely NOT for sale anytime in the near future ... images by Lance K.

O-138 (138.1), R4; from SD's MB#54 where he described her as "A majestic coin, original through and through. The crust of antique grey toning is infused with iridescent gold, russet and copper. The R.4 rarity is well deserved and a nifty bonus. Unless you are chasing choice to gem uncirculated bust halves there will be no need to seek a finer example of this 1827-138. From Brian Greer, January 1999."

Don't blame you for keeping it off the "for sale" list!
    Beautiful, dude.
    I have a 1811 small 8 vf 20 PCGS
    What's your grade?
    Spectacular Half Dollar Specimens.
    ;)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Saturday morning Covid and coins 🤢. Dang it, never had Covid, never found a W quarter in the wild. I wish I’d found the quarter but last Tuesday afternoon I tested positive, twice. Being vaccinated and boosted, I’ve been sick but gratefully no respiratory problems, just very funky. This has helped, a little 😞

I was chasing this ultimate beaver but got real expensive.

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    FlyingAlFlyingAl Posts: 2,982 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love that 1828 @pursuitofliberty. The luster is beautiful!

Coin Photographer.

• Options
    dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pursuitofliberty Damn, Todd! That is one hell of a Bust half, brother. You don't see them any better than that! I'm just having regular old Folgers, scrambled eggs and sausage, and thinking about a possible new acquisition.
    This is some crazy weather... Snowing in L.A. and record high temps on the East coast. Here I am right in the middle (Oklahoma) and the weather service is saying we might get a tornado this weekend? Sheesh...

• Options
    dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DNADave you have quite a collection going! I recognize the 20 Franc gold coins in your album. Those are nice, and many are pretty affordable too. I am still missing a raw album with a bunch of German Third Reich coins, raw US coins and Dan Carr pieces. I need to go do a serious search. My house isn't that big but I hid it from myself pretty well!

• Options
    FrazFraz Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

First coin that I see this morning. I guess the canker did not hurt his smile any.

• Options
    Inspired70Inspired70 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the 1896 @Eldorado9! That date doesn't usually come toned and certainly not that attractive.

• Options
    Riley1955Riley1955 Posts: 136 ✭✭✭

Nice. Works great. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file