Home U.S. Coin Forum

***The Official 2022 Negro Leagues Baseball Commemorative Coin Program Thread***…On sale Jan. 6th!

Comments

• kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just got noticed that my single uncirculated half dollar shipped

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 27, 2022 4:44PM

I got it every year for many years 😉🙀🦫
    Here’s this year’s offering. Fun and more 🧐

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just got this in my email....

Look guys , a box of chocolates. Let’s check our order.
    Nothing for you. Backorder 😉🙀🦫

• HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

You all are forgetting these were on sale awhile back and probably one of your first qualifying orders. The free shipping is not retroactive.

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater

Also only the budget shipping is free.
    Any other method and you pay

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater

Interesting. I just got the notification last week that I qualify for free shipping.
    That’s from the proof set, congratulations set and three roll sally quarters. I shall watch 👀 carefully because I figured this would be on them.
    Thanks. ( you were right, so many different chocolates 🧐). 😉🙀🦫

If its is just showing the shipping on the order before shipping that is just a placeholder for the charge on the order. It may just go away when shipped and charged to your card. You will have to wait because "you never know what you will get" :D

• 53BKid53BKid Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭

@JWP said:
    These are real nice looking coins however I just didn't want to buy any commemorative medals. I have too many already. However when I was in Hot Springs Arkansas this past summer this is what I found on a wall bye a bank in downtown Hot Springs.

I didn't get pictures of the whole mirror because the bank drive-thru with Block in and it was raining that day so I took whatever I could to stay dry. It's really neat looking and if you're ever in Hot Springs Arkansas you need to check it out.

Wow, thanks for posting! You'd get a great response on the PSA Collectors forum!

HAPPY COLLECTING!!!
  • JWPJWP Posts: 21,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the comment oh, I might do that.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

edited April 28, 2022 2:52PM

Well now 🤨. Must say, didn’t expect to be “ in a word salad.” Here’s the latest. Kinda cute, “Expected “😂.
    Chocolate dressing? 😉🙀🦫

🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

edited April 29, 2022 6:41AM

Bullsitter,

Another great custom Mint Wheel!!!! "What goes up must come down, Spinning Wheel got to go 'round" :#

• BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like it's going to take Blood, Sweat and Tears to get these shipped..... B)

edited April 29, 2022 7:11AM

Music makes the world go round. Some days I miss the 70's and my rock & roll friends and wish I was still with them and out touring with U2. However I was "domesticated" by my current wife in 1978 and am living the dream with my family. I would not give this up for anything, except for maybe just one more short road trip, then back home. :/

Do not ask me again.
    We ship when we are good and ready.
    For me to know and, well really, I don’t care when you find out 🙀🦫

“ Tell me “Mr. Kowski, what part of “expected “shipping made you think that ment “ going to ship “ 😽

Just got off the phone with the mint.
    New update!
    “ we are waiting for inventory to be available in the warehouse, for us to ship “. 🤨🙀🦫

• jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    Just got off the phone with the mint.
    New update!
    “ we are waiting for inventory to be available in the warehouse, for us to ship “. 🤨🙀🦫

A few moments earlier:
    “Sally, listen this this one! I’m gonna tell him we are waiting on inventory to get him to hang up”

Her name was Linda , but now that I think about it, “she was very nice and sincere “😂
    Your probably right!😉🙀🦫

• JeffMJeffM Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭

Received my proof half dollar and the two-coin set. Now, just waiting for the privy dollar.

edited May 2, 2022 6:53AM

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    Her name was Linda , but now that I think about it, “she was very nice and sincere “😂
    Your probably right!😉🙀🦫

If her name is Karen, you need to hang up!!!

edited May 2, 2022 8:12AM

@JeffM said:
    Received my proof half dollar and the two-coin set. Now, just waiting for the privy dollar.

Are you the only person who is receiving their order? Sure would be nice if (I know the title is fairly clear) we’re going bonkers trying to find out if anything shipped. ) others chimed in 🤨🙀🦫
    Thanks jeffM.

edited May 2, 2022 5:43PM

MCM has not finished selling all their Privy and regular dollar presales yet and returned their rejects. Just when you thought their limited number of 70's available were almost gone, surprise two new batches are available. I guess they are taking lessons from the Mint. >:)

Like Bullsitter said it will take Blood Sweat and Tears to get these shipped. :#

When dealing with the Mint, it don't come easy.... B)

My Privy orders went from bo to processing last week. Today they are on bo again.

edited May 4, 2022 6:57AM

Five of my Processing orders went back to b/o status.

My card was just hit for the following two orders.

Order #1

It appears the privy is not shipping as the total reflects less $85.

Order #2

edited May 4, 2022 7:03AM

my Privy's went to BO again as well. MCM put up a second batch of 70's for sale. only 10 at a time but taking a long time to sell them.
    We will have to wait until the big boys return their rejects to the mint before shipping begins >:)

• DoubleDimeDoubleDime Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

I received my Unc. Half Dollar on Saturday.

edited May 4, 2022 8:31AM

@DoubleDime said:
    I received my Unc. Half Dollar on Saturday.

Some pictures might cheer this place up 🤨
    Personally the boys are giving me a hard time for ordering ( “like an impulsive child “.),😂 the boys can be rough. 🙀🦫
    Their right , and this super double knot secret release date for the privy is ridiculous.
    But why should I care? Because it’s those dang ase’s that are my curse. These are commemoratives, “ same problem “ say the lads.
    Backorder for me too 😉🙀🦫

I received my entire order except for the privy mark dollar. That one is still on backorder.

@JeffM said:
    I received my entire order except for the privy mark dollar. That one is still on backorder.

Pictures, if possible. Maybe even just the shipping boxes 😉🙀🦫

edited May 4, 2022 9:26PM

Well now 🤨
    My privy just changed to processing. 😉🙀🦫

Yep, back to processing..... B)

edited May 5, 2022 6:50AM

Mine changed back as well. The next thing to look for is when the shipping method changes to show only one method. It will show only UPS ground or USPS and not both. After that happens a shipping label will be printed within 24-48 hours. Then the wait between steps can be fast or drawn out. Packer packs box, boxes to shipper and finally shipper to you.
    Then wait for delivery each day until 3, oh shipper please bring my privy coins to me.

I have an order for five of them and may just sell them for money to buy ASE's. Hold up or fold up ? :|

My privy dollar changed to processing also. My shipping method still shows both: Bestway USPS-FC or UPS-GND.

I really should not be having ( urinary distress. PO ed)
    Backorder. What are they doing?🤨🙀🦫

edited May 5, 2022 2:17PM

@JeffM said:
    My privy dollar changed to processing also. My shipping method still shows both: Bestway USPS-FC or UPS-GND.

Did yours change? Revert to backorder?

@Bullsitter said:

Mine still on processing. Try another spin of the wheel :D

edited May 6, 2022 12:49AM

Well now the order is priced out but shipping is not changed _😉🙀🦫

• jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

has anyone called the mint hotline, entered their order number, and were told it would ship "today" by the automated person? Only to have it not ship..

@jessewvu said:
    has anyone called the mint hotline, entered their order number, and were told it would ship "today" by the automated person? Only to have it not ship..

Interesting, as I had that happened last call a couple days ago. “ your order is shipping “. Then, I opted to talk to a representative and was toldI “ waiting on product. 😉🙀🦫

Looks like my single privy is shipping....card hit for $85.

Has it changed on the order form?😉🙀🦫

• stawickstawick Posts: 469 ✭✭✭✭

(Re-)hit to my CC for my 3 coin set and privy. B)

• BaycityBaycity Posts: 32

I received my uncirculated gold today. Order was placed on 03/05/2022

Well it’s about time 🤨🙀🦫

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    Well it’s about time 🤨🙀🦫

Got my shipping notification for one privy also.

edited May 9, 2022 1:33PM

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

I received my three piece Proof set and had to return it because the $5 gold was badly marked up on the reverse. Given the notices about back orders, I image I won’t be seeing any coins any time soon. I hope that I won’t be getting someone else’s reject.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file