Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Grade Poppage Thread (Through-Date Estimation)

Comments

• Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

@rexvos said:
    How is this for crazy.

New value modern tier submission.

Shipped 6/10/22. Arrived 6/13/22. Entered 6/14/22. Grading 6/16/22

Nice! But the only two dates that really matter are when you shipped to PSA and the date you receive them back. Keep us posted.

Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭

@azvike said:
    my oldest right now arrived at PSA on 3/11/21, was entered 6 weeks later on 4/22, and is STILL in "Grading"...I know I am not alone...

You are not alone.

• Options

@bobbyw8469 said:

@azvike said:
    my oldest right now arrived at PSA on 3/11/21, was entered 6 weeks later on 4/22, and is STILL in "Grading"...I know I am not alone...

You are not alone.

yuo are definitely not alone. but they seem to be popping fast and furious these days and psa has stated an end of September completion for the full backlog so to quote Ernst Stavro Blofeld , The end is near my Bond

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone got back a crossover order? If so, what's the turnaround time?

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭✭

@gemint said:

Would you like the answer in years or decades? :smiley:

• Options
    MarshallFaulk28MarshallFaulk28 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭

@gemint said:

I guess it depends if it's a backlog crossover order or a newly submitted one. The newly submitted ones probably fly through like other new orders.

I have been wanting to submit a few cards for crossover, but it doesn't look like they can be done through the new Value service for some reason. The ones I have are not worth paying $50 each through Economy.

• Options
    Historicalwood71Historicalwood71 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

@thehallmark said:
    Just got back from a friend's house where we looked over my most recent returned submission, full of what should have been 10s with a few scattered bummer PSA 9s. Most of the sub came back in PSA 7 slabs!! I've been complaining about how much more strict the grading at PSA has been during the clearing of the backlog. But in this case I was DEAD WRONG!! Upon closer inspection, PSA gave my last submission hyper-accurate grades.

Here's the kicker, though...

These flippin motards DAMAGED nearly every single card in the submission in the same exact spot - the bottom left corner. EVERY CARD was a PSA 7 or PSA 8, and every one had the exact same corner ding. My friend noticed the pattern first - it could not have been more obvious. I spend so much time going through cards and discarding the ones that won't hold up to scrutiny. I have graded many thousands with PSA and never sent in any with corners like this. It's absolutely criminal what these people are doing to our collectibles.

I'm not spending time taking pictures of junk era 7s with dinged corners from PSA. I'm not going to pursue any kind of reimbursement. What kind of service did I expect for $8-$12 per card? Better than this - but I guess maybe that's my own fault?

Until I hear that all the sloppy handlers were caught and fired and PSA has new QC processes in place, I would not send anything of value to this piss poor company. And my PC is 99% PSA.

Soo dang sorry my man! you got me shaking in my f Boots right now with my order 😬
    🧦

• Options
    shawthershawther Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

Just got done sending in my second CRC Review in 3 weeks. Same top right corner on both cards bent. Probably could have sent in a few more. Not good.

• Options

@shawther said:
    Just got done sending in my second CRC Review in 3 weeks. Same top right corner on both cards bent. Probably could have sent in a few more. Not good.

Are they admitting fault and doing something for you, or you don’t know yet?

• Options
    shawthershawther Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

My orders were both put on hold. I assume I won’t know until September but who knows. Not expecting much though.

• Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 599 ✭✭✭✭

Picks up phone, notices email on grades. Puts down phone, waits til he gets home and looks
    Sees grades :flushed::anguished:

Appears confused- swears under breath, goes and looks at pre-sub TEN picture overview of item
    Swears again and knows he's gonna do another CRC report :angry::persevere::angry:

And that jersey piece? Already knew it's grade but figured it was worth spending the $20 slabbing fee
    I own a PSA 9 already so that was a dupe I was not expecting much on

Only thing I'll say is I'm appreciative of the CRC staff who have to handle this mishigas of a disaster

1 1 60568341 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2017 Panini 102 Deshaun Watson Chainmail Armor
    2 1 60568342 MINT 9 2006 Leaf Certified Materials 86 Tom Brady Mirror Blue
    3 1 60568343 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2005 Leaf Limited 60 Tom Brady Bronze Spotlight
    4 1 60568344 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2008 Leaf Limited 59 Tom Brady Gold Spotlight
    5 1 60568345 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2000 Leaf Certified 121 Peyton Manning 2 Star-Mirror Red
    6 1 60568346 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2005 Leaf R & S Longevity 57 Tom Brady Sapphire
    7 1 60568347 MINT 9 2007 Leaf Rookies & Stars 108 Tom Brady Longevity-Ruby
    8 1 60568348 MINT 9 2007 Leaf Rookies & Stars 108 Tom Brady Silver Holofoil
    9 1 60568349 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2007 Leaf Rookies & Stars 58 Tom Brady Black Holofoil

10 1 60568350 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 2004 Leaf R & S Longevity 56 Tom Brady Ruby
    11 1 60568351 NEAR MINT 7 2007 Leaf Rookies & Stars Materials 58 Tom Brady Longevity-Ruby

• Options
    cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

I had 2 old value vintage and modern orders complete this week. They were both entered the last week of March 2021. The grades were in line with what was expected on the vintage and modern

Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mickey71 said:

@gemint said:

Would you like the answer in years or decades? :smiley:

Post of the year!

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2022 3:31PM

Ugh

• Options

Grades back.... Only one 10 out of 11 graded. I'll NEVER go through this aggravation again! I'll inspect every card coming back for damages

• Options
    StatmanStatman Posts: 597 ✭✭✭

I get less and less excited to get my 15 month sub back every day. I have been at Q2 for almost a week, which makes it even more agonizing, but I just feel like it is going to be a bunch of 7s, 8s and 9s on a bunch of 90's basketball. Even 9s were ok 15 months ago, but now..... It just feels like a long wait for meh...definitely has lost its luster waiting for it.

• Options
    BBBrkrrBBBrkrr Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Statman said:
    I get less and less excited to get my 15 month sub back every day. I have been at Q2 for almost a week, which makes it even more agonizing, but I just feel like it is going to be a bunch of 7s, 8s and 9s on a bunch of 90's basketball. Even 9s were ok 15 months ago, but now..... It just feels like a long wait for meh...definitely has lost its luster waiting for it.

I will be in Assembly for 2 months on July 4th! That doesn't make me happy to see you've been in Q2 for that long. That means I probably won't see the order until August. Brilliant.

I'm on the same page as you though. I almost don't even want to see the grades at this point after some of the other Vintage I've been getting back since this spring. All mine are 81T with a few other Ryan and Hendersons from the early 80s. It just feels like a setup for a bunch of terrible grades that I waited 1.5 years for.

• Options

@BBBrkrr said:

I will be in Assembly for 2 months on July 4th! That doesn't make me happy to see you've been in Q2 for that long. That means I probably won't see the order until August. Brilliant.

I'm on the same page as you though. I almost don't even want to see the grades at this point after some of the other Vintage I've been getting back since this spring. All mine are 81T with a few other Ryan and Hendersons from the early 80s. It just feels like a setup for a bunch of terrible grades that I waited 1.5 years for.

Assembly took right about 2 months for me as well. Hopefully you are near the end of that.

• Options
    Kepper19Kepper19 Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2022 8:00PM

@BBBrkrr said:

@Statman said:

I'd be prepared to see mostly 7s and 8s on 1981 Topps

• Options
    StatsGuyStatsGuy Posts: 100 ✭✭✭

@bobbyw8469 said:

@azvike said:

You are not alone.

I have one arrived 3/2/21 still in grading

Gretzky,Ripken, and Sandberg collection. Still trying to complete 1975 Topps baseball set from when I was a kid.

• Options

@Statman said:

I'm finding that even some 9's are worth close to the price of a slab, shipping, insurance, etc.

Gretzky,Ripken, and Sandberg collection. Still trying to complete 1975 Topps baseball set from when I was a kid.

• Options
    Geoff76Geoff76 Posts: 153 ✭✭✭

@Statman said:

Similar story here. Single card economy order, now on Day 5 in QA2.

• Options
    BBBrkrrBBBrkrr Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kepper19 said:

@BBBrkrr said:

@Statman said:

7s & 8s?! I wish. I'm prepared for 4s & 5s. I only do 70s & early 80s (up to 83), and I think I've seen about a dozen 9s this entire year. All the rest were 4-8. I love the 81 set, but getting good grades is ridiculous. This will probably be my last large order ever with PSA. At least I'll be doing my part to make sure they don't have a backlog in the future. B)

• Options
    Geoff76Geoff76 Posts: 153 ✭✭✭

Sigh. 26 graded…21 10s and 5 9s. I get the second bucket. Kudos to PSA on the turnaround time (it will be less than 60 days door-to-door…potential good news for recent submissions) but still looking to catch a break on the grading side of things. A 10 would have been part of the collection for sure, but I’m parting with this one if anyone is interested.

• Options

@StatsGuy said:

@Statman said:

I'm finding that even some 9's are worth close to the price of a slab, shipping, insurance, etc.

Well, grades finally became available at 2am this morning. Out of 107 cards - 37 10s, 56 9s, 13 8s, and 1 7. Not terrible, I guess. The worst part really is how far the value of these things dropped since they were sent in. Tennis cards like 2003 Netpro Serena, Federer, Nadal - some 10s were $500-1000, and now they are about $100. And like I said before, some 9s would have been worth some money back then, but now it's just a little above break-even. I knew that my PSA 10 percentage would be a little down because I was just trying to slip that last submission in before the big price change, so I am sure more 9s got in than usual. Probably won't be sending anything else in for awhile until they can come up with some bulk type deal for earlier than 1996.

• Options
    azvikeazvike Posts: 361 ✭✭✭

I got crushed on an earlier sub, but this (kinda) makes up for it. 7 dual dimes...all HOF RCs #'d to 25 or less, except the contenders, which are #'d/169

Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type
    1 1 45311291 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2007 Bowman Chrome BC94 Joe Thomas Uncirculated-AutographPSA/DNA Certified Card
    2 1 41953275 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2007 Bowman Chrome BC94 Joe Thomas Orange Refractor-AutographPSA/DNA Certified Card
    3 1 22961338 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2007 Leaf Limited 326 Joe Thomas Jersey Autograph-Gold SpotlightPSA/DNA Certified Card
    4 1 25121956 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2007 Playoff Contenders 168 Joe Thomas AutographPSA/DNA Certified Card
    5 1 23962585 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2007 Playoff Contenders 168 Joe Thomas AutographPSA/DNA Certified Card
    6 1 43840388 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2007 Playoff National Treasures 117 Joe Thomas Autograph-GoldPSA/DNA Certified Card
    7 1 26838638 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2007 Finest 144 Joe Thomas Green Xfractor-AutographPSA/DNA Certified Card

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

@Kepper19 said:

I so hope this isn’t the case. I have 2 100+ subs of 81s and another order for 81 basketball. They were tough even before the current grading results.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

An order went all the way through to shipping for a handful of days and now the tracker is going back to QA1 with a note that the grades were being checked a second time for accuracy. Interesting.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭

Pretty happy. Won a spot in one of the lottery events. Happy to pay the upcharge for the Seaver. Disappointed on the Carew rookie. The Post Mantle had all four borders so not sure why AUTH grade. Was really hoping for PSA 8 on the 1960 Banks, card is sharp. Topps mini Yount is a head scratcher.

1 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1965 Topps 350 Mickey Mantle
    2 N8: MISCUT 1967 Topps 569 A.L. Rookies R.Carew/H.Allen
    3 NEAR MINT 7 1967 Topps 581 Mets Rookies B.Denehy/T.Seaver B)
    4 MINT 9 1981 Topps 4 Larry Bird B)
    5 NEAR MINT 7 1975 Topps 223 Robin Yount
    6 MINT 9 1979 Venorlandus Ltd. Our Heroes World of Sport 11 Pele
    7 MINT 9 1990 O-Pee-Chee 336 Ken Griffey Jr.
    8 NEAR MINT 7 1960 Topps 10 Ernie Banks
    9 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1964 Topps Stand-Up Roberto Clemente
    10 MINT 9 1988 Kenner Starting Line-Up Michael Jordan B) PSA 8 crackout
    11 N0: AUTHENTIC 1962 Post Cereal 5 Mickey Mantle Hand Cut-Ad Back,Life Mag
    12 VERY GOOD 3 1948 Bowman 18 Warren Spahn
    13 NEAR MINT 7 1965 Topps 170 Hank Aaron
    14 N4: QUESTIONABLE AUTHENTICITY 1975 Topps Mini 223 Robin Yount :|
    15 GEM MINT 10 1984 Fleer Update U-43 Dwight Gooden B) recent dollar bin pickup
    16 MINT 9 1985 Fleer 155 Roger Clemens
    17 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1967 O-Pee-Chee 150 Mickey Mantle
    18 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1967 O-Pee-Chee 150 Mickey Mantle
    19 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1966 O-Pee-Chee 110 Ernie Banks
    20 NEAR MINT 7 1974 O-Pee-Chee 8 Aaron Special 68-69

• Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭✭

I have an order on it's way back and I got one Questionable Authenticity. I know it was legit as I got it at a card show as a kid. Any luck trying a second time when they flag something questionable authenticity?

Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options

@1966CUDA said:
    Pretty happy. Won a spot in one of the lottery events. Happy to pay the upcharge for the Seaver. Disappointed on the Carew rookie. The Post Mantle had all four borders so not sure why AUTH grade. Was really hoping for PSA 8 on the 1960 Banks, card is sharp. Topps mini Yount is a head scratcher.

grader must not have known that Topps made a smaller version of the same card in 1975 :wink:

since they hit with you an upcharge , did they give you a discount on the cards that had no business being submitted at $50 a pop :smiley:

• Options

This is a raw scan of the Carew... the print line is fairly common. Opinions on being miscut??

• Options

@1966CUDA said:

I know the answer; but an upcharge on the Seaver in a 7 ?? That doesn't seem right. Recent sale was like $1400. Wasn't the limit like $1000. That's reasonably close and not excessive whatsoever. They did not need to upcharge that card. It probably wasn't even $900 before the pandemic. If you're happy.....that's all that matters.

• Options
    Kepper19Kepper19 Posts: 317 ✭✭✭

@1966CUDA said:

wow, even in a 9 grade that Gooden would be a good deal -- wonder if the person didn't know it was in the $1 bin or if he thought it wouldn't grade well? In any case, nice purchase

• Options
    edited June 30, 2022 8:16PM

I got up charged for a 1958 Jim brown Psa 3 and a 1954 bowman mantle Psa 4.5 this week. Was sent under the 50.00 service and they charged me 100.00. I thought those would be fine under the service but oh well.

• Options

@azvike said:
    I got crushed on an earlier sub, but this (kinda) makes up for it. 7 dual dimes...all HOF RCs #'d to 25 or less, except the contenders, which are #'d/169

Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type
    1 1 45311291 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2007 Bowman Chrome BC94 Joe Thomas Uncirculated-AutographPSA/DNA Certified Card
    2 1 41953275 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2007 Bowman Chrome BC94 Joe Thomas Orange Refractor-AutographPSA/DNA Certified Card
    3 1 22961338 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2007 Leaf Limited 326 Joe Thomas Jersey Autograph-Gold SpotlightPSA/DNA Certified Card
    4 1 25121956 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    5 1 23962585 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    6 1 43840388 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2007 Playoff National Treasures 117 Joe Thomas Autograph-GoldPSA/DNA Certified Card
    7 1 26838638 Item Grade: GEM MINT 10
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 2007 Finest 144 Joe Thomas Green Xfractor-AutographPSA/DNA Certified Card

Congrats, and I hope I get your grader on my last 2 subs. One is being shipped. I waited 16 months, I can wait another couple days for a hopefully (pleasant and rare) surprise.

• Options

@handyman said:
    I got up charged for a 1958 Jim brown Psa 3 and a 1954 bowman mantle Psa 4.5 this week. Was sent under the 50.00 service and they charged me 100.00. I thought those would be fine under the service but oh well.

That's absurd. It's obviously getting uglier by the day around here. I don't even value those 2 cards at $1000 each. To be over $1000....it's all pandemic hype.

• Options
    beachbumcollectingbeachbumcollecting Posts: 461 ✭✭✭
    edited June 30, 2022 1:35PM

@1966CUDA said:
    This is a raw scan of the Carew... the print line is fairly common. Opinions on being miscut??

can't be the print line. looking more closely, the bottom right may have a slight batear on the bottom edge(looking at it like it is in the picture). still looks well within standards to grade that is a bummer :(

• Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@beachbumcollecting said:

@1966CUDA said:

can't be the print line. looking more closely, the bottom right may have a slight batear on the bottom edge(looking at it like it is in the picture). still looks well within standards to grade that is a bummer :(

looks like the top border has a downward slope, while the bottom looks pretty straight.

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • Options

Here is the scan of the Banks from the PSA website.

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,537 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just had a modern sub move to QA1 after a month in assembly

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options

Hi Mike- Hopefully it moves thru quickly from here!

• Options
    scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

@Mickey71 said:

@handyman said:

That's absurd. It's obviously getting uglier by the day around here. I don't even value those 2 cards at $1000 each. To be over $1000....it's all pandemic hype.

The last '54 Bowman Mantle 4.5 sold for $3550, so I believe that is warranted. Browns VCP avg is a little over $1500, so that's a lil' nitpicky, but also legit.

2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • Options
    edited July 3, 2022 8:08PM

Agree not complaining on my end. But l wish I could get 3550for my 4.5.But Psa 5s go for 2000 and you can buy them currently at that price. And a straight 4 sold for 1250. I think it’s like a 1750-1850 card and can understand the up charge. The brown was a little stingy though as mine isn’t centered well and has a bend. I’d value it at like 1200 but it does have last sales around 1500. So tough one but a little close especially because I got so so grades and I felt the mantle should be a 5 or better. But I’ll live and learn.

• Options

@scmavl said:

@Mickey71 said:

@handyman said:

The last '54 Bowman Mantle 4.5 sold for $3550, so I believe that is warranted. Browns VCP avg is a little over $1500, so that's a lil' nitpicky, but also legit.

$3550 is silly. Not sure about that sale. Actually, I'm quite sure about that.

• Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1966CUDA said:

What does the back look like?

• Options

@Tron said:
    2 graders...lol, regardless of their suggesting otherwise I assure you that doesn't happen. Now as far as two different graders on 1 order grading different cards on the order, that likely happens regularly but there's no chance that each card gets looked at by two different graders. Cards getting damaged during the process has only become a more frequent occurrence in recent weeks as I've run into it as well. I actually believe that breaking down orders into 20-40 card batches is beneficial for the reason of no losing your aaa because some idiot has your order land on his desk. Apparently the grader of death multiplied so it's like playing the game show press your luck and trying to dodge the whammy but even if you hit it you don't wanna have much money at risk. I sent in 10000 cards 18 or so months ago in the form of 300 orders with that objective precisely in mind....it doesn't hurt quite as bad when that degenerate ends up with your order and completely ruining it, assuming your cards werent already dropped by someone and the corners all wasted. I guess my question is how on earth with all of this rushing around and flying through processes, do things somehow slow down....shouldn''t this be the part where everything is downhill and easier than before? i know they don't care about our concerns as they've made that very clear in a numbers of ways...but seriously, how are you actually getting worse as the workload supposedly gets lighter. I'm pretty sure my jaw would be on the floor if I was able to see what goes on inside that building in a regular days work I still have around 40 orders left and I'm just hoping that they don't butcher too many of them. I don't know what their goals are or if they even have any but for the love of God can we finish up the backlog before the recession hits because the idea of it taking 18 months to complete a 25 card order is just plain ridiculous not that it isn't just that already, but 18 months takes is to a level to which many descriptives come to mind and none of them fall under the word 'Professional' as they profess themselves to be. Nothing that I just spoke of is slander, purely fact based . It's all unfortunate but as it be said...it is what it is

🙏 behold!!!! ☝️ The Great Wall of text!! 🧎

• Options

@bobbyw8469 said:

@azvike said:

You are not alone.

yuo are definitely not alone. but they seem to be popping fast and furious these days and psa has stated an end of September completion for the full backlog so to quote Ernst Stavro Blofeld , The end is near my Bond

PSA has been saying that the end is near for months now. I don't believe anything they say these days. It's all smoke and mirrors at this point IMO.

• Options

@bombdropper said:

@bobbyw8469 said:

@azvike said:

You are not alone.

PSA has been saying that the end is near for months now. I don't believe anything they say these days. It's all smoke and mirrors at this point IMO.

Well, they are on pace for their stated September timeframe and have been for quite some time. You just have to follow their backlog numbers and the weekly pace they are achieving, and you can see when they should finish.

• Options

@MarshallFaulk28 said:

Well, they are on pace for their stated September timeframe and have been for quite some time. You just have to follow their backlog numbers and the weekly pace they are achieving, and you can see when they should finish.

You are probably right. I remember someone from PSA putting it out there that it should all be good by the end of 2021. And. waiting a year and a half for grades is simply unacceptable to me. Don't even mention the apparent inconsistent grading...Good luck collecting!