Comments

• Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:

@fivecents said:
    I just made up the name "PCGS jail".
    My ladies are in the big house.

forum slammer sounds better.

That would be correct .This is my 2nd time in the slammer. Been here on the PCGS forums since 2002, Very few of the us OG's old souls are left. It was the wild, wild west at the PCGS forums back then. PCGS had the Gerneral Forum when the PCGS forum started these forums. Their was no Precious metal forums until around 2006? No one posting in this thread remembers the PCGS General Forum. You're all too young on the forums I would bet.

• Options

@fivecents said:

@derryb said:

@fivecents said:
    I just made up the name "PCGS jail".
    My ladies are in the big house.

forum slammer sounds better.

That would be correct .This is my 2nd time in the slammer. Been here on the PCGS forums since 2002, Very few of the us OG's old souls are left. It was the wild, wild west at the PCGS forums back then. PCGS had the Gerneral Forum when the PCGS forum started these forums. Their was no Precious metal forums until around 2006? No one posting in this thread remembers the PCGS General Forum. You're all too young on the forums I would bet.

I was buying gold and silver > @OPA said:

derryb...Looks like the "emperor" got a new set of cloth. ;)

I'm still naked, but I am wearing have a new cloth surgical mask on my face. :)
    I might have called the fed stimulus. Could happen this week. Stocks will go up if it happens.

• Options

"I was buying gold and silver > @OPA said:"

I know, I was there. I was a gold and silver buyer and seller on the BST back then also.
    I started buying gold and silver bullion in 1996. Still have some of it.

• Options

2008 Forum member John Nanny from Georgia discovered the 2008 reverse of 2007 burnished ASE. I called the US mint and ordered 300 2007 burnished ASE that day
    I ended up with 145 2008 REV 07.
    I sold 80% here on the BST. Started selling at $75 each and follow under the market up to $500 each.
    I submitted a lot to PCGS. Got 69 and 70 grades. It was CRAZY.

• Options

I remember well back in the day.
    OPA was all about the silver and was a buyer.
    Miles was buying platinum at $2,200 to $2,400 per ounce.
    Derry and I had a long phone call about a gold deal.
    He sounded like a very heavy smoker, that was 14 years ago. You must have kicked the habit. Good for you.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

.> @fivecents said:

He sounded like a very heavy smoker, that was 14 years ago. You must have kicked the habit. Good for you.

I continue to be a buyer of silver on dips and seller on upswings. Been doing that for years. To me it's just another asset class to track with my stock portfolio. Not interested in Gold. Potential return against the risk is not worth it.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

@OPA said:
    .> @fivecents said:

I continue to be a buyer of silver on dips and seller on upswings. Been doing that for years. To me it's just another asset class to track with my stock portfolio. Not interested in Gold. Potential return against the risk is not worth it.

I am a silver buyer right now also. Much better buy. imo Doesn't hurt that I already own enough gold right now (humble brag).
    These guys like Silver too, even more than candy. There are Oompa loompa's OPA.

• Options

NASDAQ has again hit a record high. NASDAQ is driving the whole stock market higher. And the 3 stocks I own are driving the NASDAQ higher. Apple. Microsoft and Amazon.
    Consumer's are unemployed and broke. No money to spend may cause a major stock market crash soon. Also big problems with China deal last night dropped the market 400 points over night.
    APPL. AMZN and MSFT will recover quick and keep and moving upward I'm believe. imo

I predict very soon :

Apple will hit $400.
    Amazon will hit $4,000.
    Microsoft will hit $300.

35% of 60 and older Americans panic sold all their stock around end march and April. Bad mistake and they took massive loses.
    Most hedge fund managers missed the boat on microsoft. They listed MSFT as a negative...as a sell stock. They really screwed up, I think the fund managers are trying to buy back in?
    Now if gold and silver go parabolic it would make my day. Even if it means my stock value gets hammered into S**t.
    AU and AG is my real play and always has been.

• Options

Us regular investors have split into two age catagories. The 40 and under, with a 10 year +++ investment horizon. The 40 and over crowd with a 5 year +++ horizon. Each have different investment time goals and what to buy.
    Premarket is going up, up on APPL, AMZN and MSFT today like a mug. These 3 stocks are going to have a great day $$$ today.imo

Still might not be to late to get in these 3 stocks.

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you do it again 5c?

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options

@cohodk said:
    Did you do it again 5c?

No, but I'm about to BUY more MSFT when MSFT drops more or starts to rise again.
    Do you even collect coins or bullion? Never seen you post or discuss it.

Just paddling along trying to enjoy my day. Come on in , the water's perfect!!

• Options

I posted to buy this on April 19 2020 3 months ago. Here"s the 3 month chart when I first posted to for for all pcgs forum members to buy.

It will surpass $4,000. Imo

• Options

APPl AMZN and MSFT going to run up .imo
    Check the bottom post on my US Coin BST. That's how i'm funding this....only the start...

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2020 3:38AM

I doubt many (if any) care about appl msft and amzn. This is the precious metals section of a coin forum after all. I think the bigger question (and getting back on topic) is: Has the comex imploded yet? lol

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    edited June 29, 2020 3:57AM

@blitzdude said:
    I doubt many (if any) care about appl msft and amzn. This is the precious metals section of a coin forum after all. I think the bigger question (and getting back on topic) is: Has the comex imploded yet? lol

I thought OP called you a troll and told YOU to stay out of the thread. Have you noticed the investment thread?? Rock on and wimperfi'
    Post an image @Perryyhall. love to see your stuff for once.

• Options

Did you do it again 5c?> @fivecents said:

Check the bottom post on my US Coin BST. That's how i'm funding this....only the start...

Definitely extreme investor behavior and psychology.

• Options

derryb.....I'm still waiting for COMEX to implode along with Deutsche Bank going belly up. What happened? ;)

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OPA said:
    derryb.....I'm still waiting for COMEX to implode along with Deutsche Bank going belly up. What happened? ;)

slow process, but underway. keep stacking

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

I like the thread title change.

• Options

@cohodk said:
    I like the thread title change.

Certainly more fitting. We'd all be waiting well past our lifetimes for the comex to implode anyway.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nickel June 26,14:29
    Bid/Ask 5.6583 - 5.6687
    Change -0.0653 -1.14%
    Low/High 5.6583 - 5.7531

you're welcome!

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@derryb said:

@OPA said:

• Options
    dcarrdcarr Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2020 1:49AM

@derryb said:

@OPA said:

The recent exposure of the huge Wirecard fraud in Germany probably won't help (unless Deutsche Bank was somehow a beneficiary of that).

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2020 4:54AM

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    edited June 29, 2020 3:37AM

@OPA said:

@derryb said:

@OPA said:

Unless it's a broken digital clock, then it's always wrong. :)

• Options
    edited June 29, 2020 3:55AM

@cohodk said:

yes Captain obvious, yes it is.

Hopefully @Perryhall will follow your lead @cohodk and post some images of some his bullion purchases. It's good to contribute to the forums, instead of just buying up all the good deals on the BST before anyone else. These forums are about knowledge, not greed.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29, 2020 4:21AM

@fivecents said:

@cohodk said:

Hopefully @Perryhall will follow your lead @cohodk and post some images of some his bullion purchases. It's good to contribute to the forums, instead of just buying up all the good deals on the BST before anyone else. These forums are about knowledge, not greed.

I don't appreciate being called greedy because I support sellers on the BST.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

@PerryHall said:

@fivecents said:

@cohodk said:

You call me greedy and then you expect me to show you pics of my coins after you've already seen them on the BST? LOL. Also, when it comes to the BST, an old saying comes to mind "When you snooze, you lose." LOL.

Thanks for proving my point. :)

• Options
    taxmadtaxmad Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭

@fivecents said:

@cohodk said:

Knowledge is great - but reputation is even better...

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

people in the forum slammer shouldn't throw stones

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@MsMorrisine said:

Okay hall monitor.
    I'm buying bunches MSFT only right now.

I would like to change my predictions: B)
    AMZN $4600
    APPL $455
    MSFT $375

Off Topic
    ...But, My PCGS OGH Franky in MS64 Brought $923 last night on GC. I have no idea why?? Just thought it was interesting and I would share.

• Options

@taxmad said:

@fivecents said:

@cohodk said:

Knowledge is great - but reputation is even better...

Really. I personally have seen dealers "do stuff" and get forgivin again and again. So it seems to be all about the money more than reputation when it comes to buying and selling the AU and AG and PLAT.
    99% of the dealers are great and honest. But those 1%ers take the cake.
    Call it gold fever, call it greed. Both are one in the same. jmo

• Options

@fivecents said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Okay hall monitor.

AMZN $4600
    APPL $455
    MSFT $375

Whats your time frame and what will be the market cap of of those companies at those prices?

• Options

@cohodk said:

@fivecents said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Okay hall monitor.

AMZN $4600
    APPL $455
    MSFT $375

Whats your time frame and what will be the market cap of of those companies at those prices?

6 to 9 months on my predictions. I don't know or care about market cap numbers.
    MSFT & APPL are 1.5 trillion companies, which is an all time high for any company. AMZN just hit 1.3 trillion.
    I know I am not smart on the stock market game....just real lucky. I never said I knew what I was doing, i'm a coin, bullion guy, stocks are a new game to me.
    This has been the best quarter in twenty yearrs to invest ihe stock market. I got real lucky.
    MSFT's newish female CEO has turned MSFT into a money making machine. She closed all retail stores and sold of pieces of MSFT to strengthen MSFT's the cloud.Because of her actions MSFT will always be the king of the hill or the cloud I should say.

• Options
    edited June 30, 2020 5:31AM

@MsMorrisine said:

Then stay away from my jailhouse window lady. The stones I throw were thrown at me through the jailhouse window. They don't allow rocks in the jailhouse silly sue.
    Go back trying to buy plat for too cheap. Good luck with that.
    Has @MsMorrisine even contributed any images of her collection? Sharing is fun and helps others.

• Options

@PerryHall said:

@fivecents said:

@cohodk said:

@PerryHall said:

@fivecents said:

@cohodk said:

You called yourself greedy, then edited your post to cover it up. I had already quoted what you said, so your edited doesn't work.

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

First ten guys to PM me can have a 2020 Silver Eagle for $20.20. You just pay the shipping. PayPal friends and forum members. Call it friendly spam. Generosity kills greed.

• Options

Amazon just buried $2,900. My 4 month gain with AMZN is %58.06.
    MSFT & AMZN is creeping higher. The talking heads think the market is oevr bought and will take a hit. I don't agree. I think the market is wound tight ready to pop to the strong upside.imo
    This was the best quarter since 1974. The NASDAQ hit another all time high yesterday.
    And the top leaders are AMZN APPL and MSFT.
    Gold is down $8.70.
    Dang it! What does it take to get gold to go up a bunch??
    Stimulus is coming for everyone. It will be nuch more than the $1.200 per person. Fed is talking about removing or backing way off "enhanced unemployment" with this next stimulus.
    June Job reports should be positive this morning.

• Options
    edited July 2, 2020 10:14AM

Bought 41 shares of MSFT today.
    Statring to feel a wee bit over stuffed.

• Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭

@cohodk said:

@fivecents said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Okay hall monitor.

AMZN $4600
    APPL $455
    MSFT $375

AMZN $2.29T
    APPL - I don't show this stock listed anywhere :D , but AAPL would be ONLY $1.97T
    MSFT $2.84T

What's $7.1 trillion amongst friends?

• Options
    edited July 3, 2020 10:26AM

@Wingsrule said:

@cohodk said:

@fivecents said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Okay hall monitor.

AMZN $4600
    APPL $455
    MSFT $375

AMZN $2.29T
    APPL - I don't show this stock listed anywhere :D , but AAPL would be ONLY $1.97T
    MSFT $2.84T

Equal to 1/3 the GDP of USA. And they say inflation is bad??!!

• Options

@Wingsrule said:

@cohodk said:

@fivecents said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Okay hall monitor.

AMZN $4600
    APPL $455
    MSFT $375

AMZN $2.29T
    MSFT $2.84T

What's $7.1 trillion amongst Competitors? Fixed it for you WR.

So it's AAPL and not APPL...doh! :o

So AAPLE mispelled APPLE ?

• Options

@cohodk said:

@Wingsrule said:

@cohodk said:

@fivecents said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Okay hall monitor.

AMZN $4600
    APPL $455
    MSFT $375

AMZN $2.29T
    MSFT $2.84T

Equal to 1/3 the GDP of USA. And they inflation is bad??!!

That's what happens when you're a money printing machine. I think AMZN makes over $10,000 a second profit.

My CLCT (PCGS) stock is up 109%. WTG PCGS!!

• Options

@fivecents said:

I think AMZN makes over $10,000 a second profit.

Even using gross profit , not net, your number is a bit exaggerated.

• Options

@cohodk said:

@fivecents said:

Even using gross profit , not net, your number is a bit exaggera> @cohodk said:

@fivecents said:

Even using gross profit , not net, your number is a bit exaggerated.

Google disagrees with you.

• Options
    edited July 3, 2020 12:36PM

And people make more on every other Friday than they do the rest of the week.

Just take a look at the full year 2019 gross profit and divide by the number of seconds in a year. Even a caveman can do it.

And a consumer safety tip...question what yiu read on the interweb.

• Options
    edited July 3, 2020 3:14PM

@cohodk said:
    And people make more on every other Friday than they do the rest of the week.

Just take a look at the full year 2019 gross profit and divide by the number of seconds in a year. Even a caveman can do it.

And a consumer safety tip...question what yiu read on the interweb.

Alwaysr the spin doctor.
    Are you a lawyer? You sound like one.
    Fiscal and annual profit margins has nothing to do with current profit ratio.
    Even a paramecium knows that.

• Options
    edited July 3, 2020 3:34PM

AAPL AMZN and MSFT. Time will tell. :)
    So glad I chose these stocks over gold or silver in early April.
    Might end up living in a house on the beach front if gold and silver would PLEASE go parabolic. B)

• Options

@fivecents said:

profit margins has nothing to do with current profit ratio.

Ummmm...ok? Lol

Too bad you didnt buy these stocks when when the PM bugs were chirping. Youd have that beachhouse now.

• Options
    edited July 3, 2020 5:38PM

@fivecents said:
    AAPL AMZN and MSFT. Time will tell. :)
    So glad I chose these stocks over gold or silver in early April.
    Might end up living in a house on the beach front if gold and silver would PLEASE go parabolic. B)

So glad you decided to come to the PCGS PM message board and tell us 7 times a day how great APPL, MSFT and AMZN are......NOT! You seem like a novice in the world of stocks so some friendly advice, don't forget to set your stop loss. Thank me later. lol

This discussion has been closed.