Options

Nickel's not PM related stock trading thread

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

@fivecents said:

@cohodk said:
    And people make more on every other Friday than they do the rest of the week.

Just take a look at the full year 2019 gross profit and divide by the number of seconds in a year. Even a caveman can do it.

And a consumer safety tip...question what yiu read on the interweb.

Alwaysr the spin doctor.
    Are you a lawyer? You sound like one.
    Fiscal and annual profit margins has nothing to do with current profit ratio.
    Even a paramecium knows that.

There are a few rational moderates here... cohodk strikes me as one. There are many zealots, but you're the only current teck stock market one, five.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

:) > @blitzdude said:

@fivecents said:
    AAPL AMZN and MSFT. Time will tell. :)
    So glad I chose these stocks over gold or silver in early April.
    Might end up living in a house on the beach front if gold and silver would PLEASE go parabolic. B)

So glad you decided to come to the PCGS PM message board and tell us 7 times a day how great APPL, MSFT and AMZN are......NOT! You seem like a novice in the world of stocks so some friendly advice, don't forget to set your stop loss. Thank me later. lol

You nailed it. i am a complete stock novice. I still beat sh*t out of all the pro stock traders wimper fi so.....

• Options

@Baley said:

@fivecents said:

@cohodk said:

Just take a look at the full year 2019 gross profit and divide by the number of seconds in a year. Even a caveman can do it.

Alwaysr the spin doctor.

There are a few rational moderates here... cohodk strikes me as one. There are many zealots, but you're the only current teck stock market one, five.

Not quite sure if that's another insult or a compliment.

• Options
    edited July 4, 2020 5:06AM

Thank god I'm here. This forum of PM Koolaid drinkers need a different perspective.

I <3 and believe in Gold and Silver's parabolic future also !

So far I have been 100% right with all my predictions thus far. Massive paper profits so far. Too bad no one took my advice.

The whole time I was right and cotinue to be right. All the stock pros missed the boat. Three months later all the pros are now agreeing with me. The pros are way late to the party.
    The PM forumites the silence to all my predicted sucess is golden, duct tape is silver.

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it's safe to say that the markets are all in uncharted territory. The economy's been trashed, so the Fed creates beaucoup giveaway dollars to corporations, junk bond funds and hedge funds, as if that compensates for 44 to 48 million newly-unemployed.

It's fascinating to observe the manipulations, but it's not a game I'd play with money I've had to work hard for.

Contrary to what CNBC might have you believe, it's not a risk-free market.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    edited July 4, 2020 11:47AM

@jmski52 said:
    I think it's safe to say that the markets are all in uncharted territory.

LoL! When exactly have the markets been in "charted territory"?

I have never heard anyone (edit: well, anyone competent) refer to any investment sector as risk-free.

And I love putting my hard-earned dollars to work. Some of them are lazy, some are worse, but some work far harder for me than I ever will have to work again. 😉

• Options

@fivecents said:

@Baley said:

@fivecents said:

@cohodk said:

Alwaysr the spin doctor.

It's neither, friend. Just an observation.

• Options
    edited July 4, 2020 1:00PM

@jmski52 said:
    I think it's safe to say that the markets are all in uncharted territory. The economy's been trashed, so the Fed creates beaucoup giveaway dollars to corporations, junk bond funds and hedge funds, as if that compensates for 44 to 48 million newly-unemployed.

It's fascinating to observe the manipulations, but it's not a game I'd play with money I've had to work hard for.

Never said it was risk free. Plenty of risk bubba. I listen to fbn not CNBC. I need yo stop listening to CNN. Its doom and gloom Wimper fi fake news pal.
    I love and listen to Charles Payne and Maria Bartiromo on FBN.
    The Band THE RAMONES even wrote great rock song about her.
    Watch it and get red pilled bro.
    Maria tells it like is, no cohodk word spinning bs. She is a real straight shooter.

• Options

@Baley said:

@fivecents said:

@Baley said:

@fivecents said:

@cohodk said:

Alwaysr the spin doctor.

It's neither, friend. Just an observation.

Yo> @Baley said:

@jmski52 said:
    I think it's safe to say that the markets are all in uncharted territory.

LoL! When exactly have the markets been in "charted territory"?

I have never heard anyone (edit: well, anyone competent) refer to any investment sector as risk-free.

And I love putting my hard-earned dollars to work. Some of them are lazy, some are worse, but some work far harder for me than I ever will have to work again. 😉

Yes...yes.
    A thousand times YES

• Options

My money works so hard, it called the labor laws on me. My money is working three shifts with no lunch breaks.
    Happy money is lazy unemployed money. Kick your lazy money out of the basement bedroom and tell it to get a J O B. :)

• Options

Gold has been running sideways long enough with all the virus and civil unrest. I'm thinking gold is about to start it's wild run up again any day now.

• Options
    edited July 6, 2020 8:10AM

Another stock market rally premarket this AM.
    Gold also going up,up.
    Nasdaq at another all time high.
    AMZN just hit $3,000 !!

• Options
    edited July 7, 2020 5:15AM

The energy, health and financial stocks seem to be a fantastic bargin right now. When I get some more GC coin auction money in, I'll buy some energy and financial stocks.
    I'm way heavy in tech and even heavier into MSFT stock. Need to balance out my stock positions.
    Have not , will not sell a single share. Just going surf the wave and try to stay in the tube.
    So much dry powder (money) on the sidelines fix'n to go much higher. imo

Still not too late to get in.

• Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm so glad I can come here to the forum and get the B E S T stock and financial advice available.... and I don't even have to pay for it!!

----- kj
  • Options
    edited July 7, 2020 8:48AM

@tincup said:
    I'm so glad I can come here to the forum and get the B E S T stock and financial advice available.... and I don't even have to pay for it!!

i can tell by your crappy a** attitude that you didn't take my advice.
    Sour grape much?

• Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 7, 2020 9:42AM

@fivecents said:

@tincup said:

i can tell by your crappy a** attitude that you didn't take my advice.
    Sour grape much?

>

>

Not at all! No sour grapes. I've done quite well throughout my life, given where I started from; I have no need to be a stock pusher, and any stock purchases/trade I do make I certainly do not come on this forum and brag about it. Any "crappy a** attitude" is purely a misinterpretation on your part and was not the intent of my post. Hope your interpretation skills are better with stocks than with forum posts. With that being said, I see no further need to get into a back and forth word contest with you.

----- kj
This discussion has been closed.