Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone want to share their new purchases?

Comments

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bearcave said:
    Look what my wife got me at Pawn Stars in Vegas! She may have paid too much, but who cares!

Nice wife.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's what I thought!!

Ken
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pointfivezero said:
    Looks like it was a busy weekend for new purchases. Here's my addition (ebay last night):

I was watching that one...lost track and glad that a fourumite got it! I was watching it because it is not the usual 1964 dime doily sample...like I have.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oih82w8 said:

@pointfivezero said:
    Looks like it was a busy weekend for new purchases. Here's my addition (ebay last night):

I was watching that one...lost track and glad that a fourumite got it! I was watching it because it is not the usual 1964 dime doily sample...like I have.

Thanks @oih82w8. Felt pretty fortunate to land it, considering the unusual date!

Tim

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭✭✭

@csanotes said:
    One of my purchases from the ANA WFOM in Chicago. An excellent show with strong prices, but lots of action and buying.

1957 Wheat Cent PCGS PR65RB

Great color.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kaz said:
    picked this up from a small local online auction, couldn't resist the originality.

Thanks - a real coin picture - Very nice!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    bp777bp777 Posts: 386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13, 2021 6:15PM

My newest purchase. This is a long shot. But i thought i would share with this group. Ive been buying Silver Shield rounds since 2012; been a Silver Shield Group member sine 2013 and a stacker since ‘08. This is a limited mintage round left open for only a few days. $120/round. I make no money and shipping time varies. Ships usps priority small flat rate box upon arrival. Ships w/ a box and COA.

If interested, pm me

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file